Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 23-05-2016, 10:30 AM   #21
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
If you really hate dandelions/nature please spray late in the evening when the bees are in bed...And spray the leaves not the dandelion flower thats the most important food for bees..

Disgusting irresponsible advert promoting misuse of weed killer....

Many garden centres and supermarkets have stopped selling this shit as the active ingredient glyphosphate is now being identified as a probable carcinogenic.

Needless to say Monsanto the major producer of this poison are far from happy with this as it's a nice little earner for them.

Too bad, the bees should come before profit. I hand weed and it can be back breaking but I don't have to worry about my dogs and other wildlife becoming ill.

I actually find the dandelions to be a very pretty flower/weed so always leave patches of them for the bees to feast on
:-)
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 10:46 AM   #22
aster
Banned

Lightbulb

great post, peabrain
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 05:00 PM   #23
ufochick

Bees are wonderful until they move into the wall of you house. Ive neen trying to find a bee keeper to come vacuum them out, I REALLY dont want to call an exterminator.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 07:17 PM   #24
guessed

I've spent hours manually deweeding my driveway and paths, I'm going to spray a few litres of vinegar to stop them coming back. At about 70p per litre it's cheaper and friendlier than proper weed killer.
guessed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 07:34 PM   #25
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by guessed View Post
I've spent hours manually deweeding my driveway and paths, I'm going to spray a few litres of vinegar to stop them coming back. At about 70p per litre it's cheaper and friendlier than proper weed killer.
Thanks for the tip , I'll spray some as well to keep the path clear
Old 23-05-2016, 08:56 PM   #26
aster
Banned

Read or heard somewhere recently, Bristol City Council have been using vinegar for weed control to avoid toxic chemical sprays - then had complaints from some citizens, about the smell
Old 23-05-2016, 09:54 PM   #27
ramirez

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
great post, peabrain
Seconded, made me smile did that.

Yo da man pea brain.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 11:14 PM   #28
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Read or heard somewhere recently, Bristol City Council have been using vinegar for weed control to avoid toxic chemical sprays - then had complaints from some citizens, about the smell
some people are bizarre, madness
As for the smell of vinegar offending them, the old saying 'your nose is to near your arse ' seems apt on this occasion.:-D

Last edited by peabrain; 24-05-2016 at 06:16 AM.
Old 24-05-2016, 11:01 AM   #29
guessed

Quote:
I've literally just sprayed the garden, I was sat on the bench relaxing after my back braking work (need a longer spray nozzle). My missus came out and complained about the smell indoors
Maybe I should have sprayed when all the house windows weren't open!
Indoors stinks of vinegar woops, next door have shut their windows
This vinegar better work or I will be getting told off!
guessed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2016, 11:54 AM   #30
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
I've literally just sprayed the garden, I was sat on the bench relaxing after my back braking work (need a longer spray nozzle). My missus came out and complained about the smell indoors
Maybe I should have sprayed when all the house windows weren't open!
Indoors stinks of vinegar woops, next door have shut their windows
This vinegar better work or I will be getting told off!
My lawnmower just gave up the ghost there, smoke belching out, I'll need to use petrol strimmer now but not sure about mixing 2 stroke and petrol :
I done some more hand weeding and will now put vinegar down, time for a cuppa I think.

Last edited by peabrain; 24-05-2016 at 11:55 AM.
Old 24-05-2016, 01:27 PM   #31
aster
Banned

Got this from O/H just now, haven't a clue myself on these things, but was a bit worried about you peabrain - "2 stroke engines need either oil mixed in the petrol, or have a separate oil reservoir. 4 stroke engines use straight petrol because the oil is always in a sump or tank"
Old 24-05-2016, 02:28 PM   #32
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Good call.
White vinegar is a great weed killer and safe for bees.
Some councils have switched over to using it.
Another wheeze we use is to manually weed between paving slabs and then brush rock salt into the cracks.
The kind you put down on icy roads.
That suppresses weed growth on paved paths and patios all season.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2016, 02:39 PM   #33
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Got this from O/H just now, haven't a clue myself on these things, but was a bit worried about you peabrain - "2 stroke engines need either oil mixed in the petrol, or have a separate oil reservoir. 4 stroke engines use straight petrol because the oil is always in a sump or tank"
Ty,Aster and your O/H, I'll go to garden centre tomorrow and pick up the oil and gut.

I have a whole corner of the garden filled with wild flowers and a few clumps of nettles, there's already been a few bees checking them out, just need to stop the pup snapping at them
Old 24-05-2016, 03:39 PM   #34
cosmic tramp

Tell yer wot does work. If ya smoke cigs like what I do, dock your tab ends in a bowl outside, wait for it to rain, bottle it in a spray can, 100% nicotine poison. Worse in fact as cigs have around 1,000 added chemicals including acetone, ammonia, toluene, benzene, formaldehyde, cyanide, polonium, DDT and arsenic . Kills everything (including yourself) from blackfly to weeds.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 24-05-2016 at 03:45 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2016, 03:47 PM   #35
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Tell yer wot does work. If ya smoke cigs like what I do, dock your tab ends in a bowl outside, wait for it to rain, bottle it in a spray can, 100% nicotine poison. Worse in fact as cigs have around 1,000 added chemicals including acetone, ammonia, toluene, benzene, formaldehyde, cyanide, polonium, DDT and arsenic . Kills everything (including yourself) from blackfly to weeds.
Or grow Nicotiana from seed.
It has a nice flower but all parts of the plant are poisonous.
Steep the leaves in a covered bucket of water for a couple of weeks and use the juice in a spray to kill whitefly, greenfly and blackfly.
Wear gloves though.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2016, 10:19 AM   #36
decim

I have a concrete brick walled yard 1.2 meters x 10 meters in a grotty city.
There are 10 species of trees and 28 species of perrenial mainly insect friendly plants growing. All in basic containers.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2016, 10:22 AM   #37
decim

Smile

Awesome link peabrain.
My device only allows so many typed characters.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2016, 09:38 AM   #38
peabrain
Inactive

I woke up this morning to the sound of baby Starlings with their parents. They'd all gathered for a feast on the various bugs and grubs in my garden .

Funnily enough my garden was the only one graced by their presence the patches of dandelions I've left must be attracting bugs that these wee guys like. It fair warmed my heart to see and hear them, I have worried about their declining numbers in recent years.

As for bee activity they are appearing round my back garden, think they're sussing out were to visit for food, the lavenders and salvias attract them and they love a geranium I have growing in abundance.

Now if only I could stop naughty Minnie the pup snapping at them. In saying that progress is being made, she now gives me a shifty look and if I catch her eye she leaves them 🐝 :-D
Old 10-06-2016, 11:07 AM   #39
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
If you really hate dandelions/nature please spray late in the evening when the bees are in bed...And spray the leaves not the dandelion flower thats the most important food for bees..

Disgusting irresponsible advert promoting misuse of weed killer....

I don't know whether Monsanto are getting more brash, brazen and blatant these days, but both Asda and Sainsbury's have HUGE display cases of this stuff in the supermarket entrances as you walk in.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 07:45 PM   #40
h2pogo
Inactive

Yay..My seeds arrived at my Mums, she will bring them with her when she next visits...
Thanks for the thread wildflower seed aint cheap here in euro lalaland...
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote