Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 04-01-2014, 03:46 PM   #1
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Smile Focus - What you focus on you give power to.

Hi brothers and sisters.

Many people are watching tv, allowing their subconscious to be programmed with satanic symbolism and indoctrination. This is giving power to the reality the people/entities behind the new world satanic order want to manifest for us.
Those of us who do not watch tv are often reading and watching videos about all the negative and satanic stuff that we don't want to become our reality. But in putting our focus on these things we are collectively helping to bring this type of reality into fruition.

My suggestion is that we very carefully control what we as individuals focus on, choosing to focus on maybe happier and more hopeful subjects. Even better would be for people to log down on maybe this thread or other threads ideas of what sort of world we actually do want to live in, constructively and without others being negative about people's dreams or hopes. So I hope everyone can respect this thread (if anyone's interested in what I am suggesting), and try their best to only be positive despite how silly or fairy tale any posts or dreams for a better future might at first appear.

We need to be able to start visualising what we want the future to be, because at present all there seems to be is doom of the new world order and stunted imaginations when it comes to the future.

I personally would like to live on the land, tending to crops and trees and raising animals. I do not care if we have no electricity or gas supplies, for we will be able to manage woodlands for fuel, and make charcoal etc. I would enjoy living in a settlement with others where everyone who can chips in when it comes to building new huts or buildings for each other. There would be no law, only people living by a moral code that they don't do anything to others that they wouldn't want done to them.

I would like to regrow the forests of Britain, but have plenty of field spaces for people to grow their crops and raise their animals. My suggestion is I guess a return to pre roman Britain when the whole islands were shared by tribes who respected and nurtured one another.

Full self sufficiency would be the aim, with nobody having to travel far to get what goods and foods they needed unless they chose to be travelling traders. I hold a vision of earth as a paradise once again, mostly overgrown with jungles and forests and able to easily support all life on the planet and more.

People would be encouraged to develop their arts and skills whatever they be, and 'bad' people would be dealt with by spiritual healing of some form rather than punishment as has been the norm for an extremely long time now.

A new way of being is needed for our future. It is no good to remain on the never ending cycle of what so many of us have thought of as progress.

That's all for this post because I just had to go with my intuition in typing this out, and I did not know before I started typing what I would write. I think I have typed enough to maybe get this thread rolling (I hope).

We need to take control of our thoughts, dreams and sanity. For too long (all my life at least) we have been indoctrinated, brainwashed, hypnotised, suggested to (by subliminal programing), turned against each other and had our awareness and consciousness shrunk down to the smallest it can possibly be. Now is the time we take back what is rightfully ours. Our future, our planet, our people, our minds and our hearts.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom to all of you brilliant shining souls

(and yes, even the miserable ones are brilliant shining souls).

Last edited by silent revolution; 04-01-2014 at 03:49 PM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:48 PM   #2
grandmasterp
Banned

Cheese works too.
We're having cheese omelettes for tea and right now; that's my focus.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:05 PM   #3
starstuff

Thankyou Fantastic idea for a thread. I've been reading and watching quite a few things over the holiday period and have come to the same conclusion: I/we need a clear vision of what things could be like in an ideal world so that it can be manifested.

I'd like to see small communities replacing cities: there's too many people and not enough space in a city. A small community would mean that everyone in it will be able to play an important role in the community so everyone has a sense of self-worth, and everyone would know everyone else so there'd be less inclination to behave antisocially. There would be enough land and enough people working it (no reason why machines can't be used as long as they're sustainable; I don't think technology should be abandoned but it should be made so that it runs in a environmentally friendly way, is built to last, and is controlled by us instead of it controlling us) so that the community could be mostly self sufficient but with some trade between communities (a) for the variety of goods, (b) to keep ties and communication between communities strong, and (c) to give people who prefer to travel around a lifestyle that suits them. People would be more in tune with their environment too.

Last edited by starstuff; 04-01-2014 at 04:07 PM.
starstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:09 PM   #4
andy1033

^^
You see people give up alot of there wants for security. Nato or living in nato means you give up something about being human, and they give you like a security blanket over society in return.

So people have given up something to live like they do in nato, but there is positives, as without the security blanket in nato society would be far worse.

So there are pluses to living in places like nato, but of course people have given ups something to be able to live there.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:12 PM   #5
grandmasterp
Banned

" Renunciant lifestylers" are generally quite sad people.
No one happy ever joined a monastery nor even went on a retreat for that matter.
Same goes for 'Utopian communards'.
If one is miserable in the world one will be as miserable 'out' of it cos you're still the same person.
We create our own world right where we are in the here and now.
All else is futile escapism as no one can escape from them-self.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:53 PM   #6
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Hi brothers and sisters.

Many people are watching tv, allowing their subconscious to be programmed with satanic symbolism and indoctrination. This is giving power to the reality the people/entities behind the new world satanic order want to manifest for us.
Those of us who do not watch tv are often reading and watching videos about all the negative and satanic stuff that we don't want to become our reality. But in putting our focus on these things we are collectively helping to bring this type of reality into fruition.

My suggestion is that we very carefully control what we as individuals focus on, choosing to focus on maybe happier and more hopeful subjects. Even better would be for people to log down on maybe this thread or other threads ideas of what sort of world we actually do want to live in, constructively and without others being negative about people's dreams or hopes. So I hope everyone can respect this thread (if anyone's interested in what I am suggesting), and try their best to only be positive despite how silly or fairy tale any posts or dreams for a better future might at first appear.

We need to be able to start visualising what we want the future to be, because at present all there seems to be is doom of the new world order and stunted imaginations when it comes to the future.

I personally would like to live on the land, tending to crops and trees and raising animals. I do not care if we have no electricity or gas supplies, for we will be able to manage woodlands for fuel, and make charcoal etc. I would enjoy living in a settlement with others where everyone who can chips in when it comes to building new huts or buildings for each other. There would be no law, only people living by a moral code that they don't do anything to others that they wouldn't want done to them.

I would like to regrow the forests of Britain, but have plenty of field spaces for people to grow their crops and raise their animals. My suggestion is I guess a return to pre roman Britain when the whole islands were shared by tribes who respected and nurtured one another.

Full self sufficiency would be the aim, with nobody having to travel far to get what goods and foods they needed unless they chose to be travelling traders. I hold a vision of earth as a paradise once again, mostly overgrown with jungles and forests and able to easily support all life on the planet and more.

People would be encouraged to develop their arts and skills whatever they be, and 'bad' people would be dealt with by spiritual healing of some form rather than punishment as has been the norm for an extremely long time now.

A new way of being is needed for our future. It is no good to remain on the never ending cycle of what so many of us have thought of as progress.

That's all for this post because I just had to go with my intuition in typing this out, and I did not know before I started typing what I would write. I think I have typed enough to maybe get this thread rolling (I hope).

We need to take control of our thoughts, dreams and sanity. For too long (all my life at least) we have been indoctrinated, brainwashed, hypnotised, suggested to (by subliminal programing), turned against each other and had our awareness and consciousness shrunk down to the smallest it can possibly be. Now is the time we take back what is rightfully ours. Our future, our planet, our people, our minds and our hearts.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom to all of you brilliant shining souls

(and yes, even the miserable ones are brilliant shining souls).

Hi, yeh like David says 'energy flows where attention goes'

TPTB start on them young. Some of the so called kids programmes are unbelievable. Mindless rubbish full of Satanic Imagery and other stuff like you say. To break free these programmed addicted minds is going to be a challenge, unless they grow up and have that 'wake up call'. I got bored with the kids prog's and preferred to go and take things apart to see how they worked !
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:26 PM   #7
silent revolution

Thankyou starstuff. You get what this thread is about, and you can connect with the idea I have of how I think life should be.

In your second post here where you put 'Nvm' (never mind), (edit: oops I see it's gone completely now, sorry) I think I know what you were originally going to say about. I'll paste from the OP to get my meaning across and to remind others of what I wanted this thread to be.
Quote:
Gmp thanks for your input but I know that in communes people have problems etc. Yet for thousands of years at least people lived the way I am suggesting in relative harmony. They weren't a bunch of modern day people who are fucked in the head because of their programming and closed mindedness like some of the people who join communes to try to escape nowdays.

This thread is about an alternative future other than the new world order future where most of the population of the world including us will be systematically killed by slow kill and ultimately having their children enslaved in a form of slavery and sexual perversion that the world most probably has never encountered yet in history.

Andy thanks for your post but I am not willing to live in a NWO world. It is extremely sinister and wrong and nobody should accept it unless they want to live in a perpetual hell. This is not their planet, it belongs to us all. If I could give my life to save everyone from this agenda and the psychopaths behind it I would gladly do so. I want a better world for everyone.

I don't care how fantasy and away with the fairies peoples dreams of what they want the world to be like is. As long as people can perceive another kind of future where things are much better, I am happy to read and share idea's with them. This is the place for people to hopefully start to dream up something better. It's better if any objectors to peoples dreams just keep quiet for this thread. Thanks and no hard feelings (if this thread is for arguments and objections I might as well delete it).

Jupiter, I'm putting this video here if you or others want to watch it. It's all about tv sigil magick and programming/brainwashing. I'm pretty sure this was on tpv a few days ago or more and I found it interesting. You'll probably understand this thread more thoroughly once you've seen this video.

TV Sigil Magik - Bonnie & John Interview with Jeanice Barcelo
(Don't watch if your trying to keep your focus off the bad stuff, but it is quite revealing)

http://awakenvideo.org/2013/08/tv-si...anice-barcelo/

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends ∞ ♥

Last edited by silent revolution; 04-01-2014 at 05:27 PM.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:30 PM   #8
grandmasterp
Banned

" GMP thanks for your input but I know that in communes people have problems etc. Yet for thousands of years at least people lived the way I am suggesting in relative harmony. "

No they didn't buddy.
The history of settled communities since agriculture was invented and folks settled down runs parallel with the history of territorial conflict.
Local then national and finally, as transport improved - international.
We, here; and of my ( boomer) generation have lived in the most peaceable time of the world's history.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:00 PM   #9
jupiter12

Hi, thanks for the link re Sigil Magik, very interesting, silent weapons silent war etc,,, I'll be looking at more of this.

I share your feelings about the NWO and their evil agenda/s against humanity. It's why I support David Icke. I want to see a better world too.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:27 PM   #10
silent revolution

Smile Bruce Parry with various tribal peoples.

I know we belong in a tribal lifestyle and that the way so many of us live nowdays is so destructive, wasteful and alien to our true natures.
Iv'e spent plenty of time alone in nature and to me it is my true home.
We are stardust, we are golden, and we've got to get ourselves, back to the garden.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
Old 04-01-2014, 07:20 PM   #11
thekingofkingslives

Great idea for a thread!

Despite the doomers, its very very possible for societies to live together in harmony. In fact, that's how a lot of societies still live...except the media never tells you about those...don't want you getting too many ideas.
You have to look outside the West for these examples...at the so called poor people of the world.
Despite being 'poor' in money and material goods, they are rich in generosity, kindness, spirit and neighbourliness. Your problem is their problem...I've seen it. When trouble arises the community pulls together...your problem is their problem. They also pull together through happy times.

The family system is central, and family is very important for such people...no matter how distance the link, everyone is family...it's all about Ubuntu. The children are raised to be kind, selfless, generous, respectful, humble, and to respect their elders...the latter is very important to them. They struggle to understand the Western concept of individualism. It's too alien to them, just like their ways are too alien to some in the West. The idea of putting parents into a Nursing home seems extremely cruel, so is the idea of homelessness, loneliness and depression. Life tends to be simple, with a great connection to the earth.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:35 PM   #12
relentless

I like your style silent rev's, everyday I day dream about a possible potential existance beyond the current installment, where there are no supermarkets, just communal fields tended by elderly folk, because they love doing it, while teaching children about plant cycles and food harvesting.

I don't see us living in the 'dark ages' either because unrestrained minds have the ability to create living technology beyond our current electrickery/fossil fools et al.

Also people having real relationships with each other, involving love etc
Old 05-01-2014, 12:10 AM   #13
silent revolution

Thanks for posting thekingofkings and relentless. It's good to see you're able to visualise some sort of future other than the machine (system) that we are currently pretty much at the mercy of. If enough people can start figuring out what they want their world to be like, we can manifest something that is far removed from the plans the interfering twonks that be want to make reality.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends and never give up your dreams

Last edited by silent revolution; 05-01-2014 at 12:16 AM.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:25 AM   #14
silent revolution

Default Fire

We not only can survive without the system and the elites, we can flourish both physically and spiritually.

Old 05-01-2014, 12:59 AM   #15
thekingofkingslives

I love the photos...very inspiring.

I love the back to basics lifestyle. To live with nature, and not against it, and to have the affinity with the environment you live in is amazing.

There is something beautiful about not having to rely on the system. In a disaster, we all know who will have a better chance at survival.

It's a shame that some humans have allowed themselves to become deskilled, dependent and reliant on a system, a system which will swallow them whole one day.

These tribes are the wisest amongst us.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:11 AM   #16
jake_ball

Self sufficiency goes hand in hand with freedom. We can never have freedom without first having self sufficiency, and we need to accept that it is your own personal responsibility to create a self sufficient life. Just to REALISE that self sufficiency equates with freedom, is a good start.

I would like the same sort of free life that has been described in the OP by Silent_Revolution
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 05-01-2014 at 01:13 AM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:12 AM   #17
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekingofkingslives View Post
I love the photos...very inspiring.

I love the back to basics lifestyle. To live with nature, and not against it, and to have the affinity with the environment you live in is amazing.

There is something beautiful about not having to rely on the system. In a disaster, we all know who will have a better chance at survival.

It's a shame that some humans have allowed themselves to become deskilled, dependent and reliant on a system, a system which will swallow them whole one day.

These tribes are the wisest amongst us.
Great pictures, I almost miss that level of contact with nature, even though never had it.

The contrast is unbelievable - concrete cities with car exhaust & chemtrails & robot people - compared with the smell of real smoke/bonfires, living from nature & having time to enjoy the sunset.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:50 AM   #18
silent revolution

Smile

Orphans Lament - Huun Huur Tu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b1egQpIjLs

Old 05-01-2014, 03:22 AM   #19
thekingofkingslives

For people in the West, it seems unrestricted movement and land could be the biggest hurdle despite land being a God given right, as the tribal people show.

In any case, land should be freely given (who really owns it after all???) with everyone being able to live off it.

This brings me to the next point about signing in onto the system.
Perhaps the fact that most people were not given a choice about being in the system should ring alarm bells. I mean, what the heck!
Who asked you if you wanted to be a part of this system or not???

I therefore visualise a society where there is an opt out option. It should be one whereby if you don't like the system, you can leave it, with land set aside for that purpose...so no forced registration at birth, no forced school or work system, with everything being voluntary.
Maybe the inhabitants could decide how they want things to be run, but you could have the Bushmen system of governance...whereby there is no formal leader?

Last edited by thekingofkingslives; 05-01-2014 at 03:45 AM.
thekingofkingslives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 02:32 PM   #20
starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekingofkingslives View Post
Maybe the inhabitants could decide how they want things to be run, but you could have the Bushmen system of governance...whereby there is no formal leader?
Very good points in your post. I quoted this part (a) because that was a really interesting link which gives an excellent clear picture of how things could be, and (b) because when a friend challenged me to come up with a system of government which wasn't open to abuses of power (he was convinced it was impossible) that was pretty much the system that I came up with. Good to know it works
starstuff is offline   Reply With Quote