Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 09-04-2011, 12:18 AM   #1
miked

Default Police and HMCS

Well, this is a good find! The Police and HMCS in bed together!?! How does this work?!

http://whoismrdobson.files.wordpress...ent-policy.pdf

Now, for the sharper tools in the box, this should be of use to you!! I personally like the bit on liability!

Please have a look at my humble site
http://whoismrdobson.wordpress.com/
miked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:31 AM   #2
brianthebrain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked View Post

Please have a look at my humble site
http://whoismrdobson.wordpress.com/

British Constitution

What is the British Constitution?

Over the past few years there has been a drmatic increase in the number of people wanting to know more about the British Constitution. Before I even attempt to write what I see as the British Constitution I will start with the definitions of the two words that make up this phrase.

According to the Oxford Concise English Dictionary the word British is defined as follows

?????????????????????????????

forgot something
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:48 AM   #3
miked

Maybe I did, maybe I didnt! lol
Work in progress!
miked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #4
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
Delays in the administration of justice caused by offenders failing to answer bail causes significant disruption to the timeliness of justice in addition to causing distress and inconvenience to victims and witnesses undermining public confidence.
I'm not sure of your motive for putting this document up? Really it is a long winded private corps manifesto about how they are going to recoup money for their private share holders. The telling paragraph is there.

Who ARE the victims. Oh yes people that you've never affected in your life who will get a share of the £15 surcharge. Not.

Anyone got any proceeds of crime money awarded to them?

Queue the next few weeks of a mega blitz now in the papers from victims of crime who have been paid big sums.

As ever with any more is taken than any that could EVER be paid out.

You were with me at my trial. Did you see me consent to being bailed? No.
Didn't think so.

Course no records. Coz they are criminal courts doing business for the purpose of profit and gain counter to the laws of England and Wales.

Be waiting for that security. Been asking for 2 years and it ain't appeared yet.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote