Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2011, 03:12 PM   #41
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben10 View Post
I'm with rob on this too. He can do his thing and others can choose how they want to use any information he puts forward. I would hope that anyone faced with a court appearance would be sure off their facts before trying out anything, after all not everybody takes the advice of their lawyer so why would taking the advice of someone else be any different
I have no issue with that.
However, if you sincerely believe that everybody who is being sucked into this and acts upon it is able to make an informed choice, I am surprised.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:26 PM   #42
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by solzhenitsyn View Post
I'm sorry but I can't agree with this last statement. I don't see "the many" standing up in outrage over the immoral and unjustifiable force. In Egypt, this is happening. But not in the UK. Not in Canada. Not in the United States. Perhaps it will someday, but I doubt it. The vast, vast majority of people I know (in Canada) see the government's use of force as generally both moral and justifiable. Of course there are specific incidents which are viewed by most people as immoral or unjustifiable (the tragic and appalling death of Mr. Dziekanski in the Vancouver airport for instance), and there is outrage and cries for justice. However, I haven't seen any indication that these kinds of incidents are sufficiently common or egregious that they have shaken the legitimacy of the Canadian government in the eyes of "the many".
Nice Try. Whoever you really are.
We won't be adopting the Egypt model on our shores and you fully well know the massive massive extent of the REAL reaction in your country which is WHY you are here.

Peace. By that I mean No BLOODY REVOLUTIONS and whining like babies. Why?
That's EXACTLY, PRECISELY, what THEY want. Whoever THEY are.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:34 PM   #43
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gynet View Post
I agree with you Rob this is a path followed by ones own beliefs, ever since i started I followed my own path, as there is no way of following anyone else's path as we all do things in a different way.

Don't get me wrong I watched and read a lot of what Rob has done and others they all have some valid points again there where points i did not agree with.

In my opinion There is a lot of good to come out of what is being done if only they could pull together.

As I said I have got a lot out of it in a personal way, as I now feel i can READ a lot better ( this is very important as we have got so used to speed reading we don't always get the real message in papers presented to us)

I can thank Rob for that.

I will defend others by saying If you hear one voice giving a message and follow that message then you are a fool

so to lay blame is wrong in my eyes everyone has a choice.

I still think they are on to something but untill they stop the bitching and fighting I cant see where it is going to go.

I found you can get so far then there is a wall, no answers, I feel the answers are there but while the main point is how do i clear a parking ticket the real issues are not getting looked at

I have found i am at a dead end with it all, I have learned a lot and also wasted a lot of time but the blame lies with me and me alone
Gynet. I don't really see you much on this site but really my experience with Roger Heyes should have taught you something.

Let me put things another way as obviously the path was not paved for you clearly before.

Would you enter a ship full of Pirates (I take it you are woman) knowing fully well that they were a set of Rapists and may possibly take you up the backside dry?

You saw the Cwmbran 12 and thought maybe you could do the same. Perhaps?

However, with the same Roger Heyes at another Council Tax Shenanigan 15 people ALL GOT SLUNG IN THE CELLS. Now I'm not saying Roger is a liability far from it. It's just in Merseyside they have decided they are going to get tough with us and we will NOT BEAT THEM. We already have. I saw the proof of this right there with my own BLOODY EYES. The fact that I got a bloody nose to boot and raped up the backside which hurt does not detract that I SAW THE PROOF WITH MY OWN EYES.

Really it is now encumbent upon someone holding the Clerk to the Justice Accountable which is why there is a thread about this very thing.
How strange.

There will be casualties.
What are you going to do about the fact that you were raped?
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:39 PM   #44
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gynet View Post
I must admit i am really starting to think that way I have been doing a lot of research and i have dug up things a lot would not have found due to my 30yrs in IT, There is without a doubt a lot of corruption and we are being fleeced every day by our so called leaders.

There is some proven truth in the freeman views but to be honest I am ready to walk away. as more often than not it is knowing the law rather than Claiming to be a freeman.

There are many questions still to be answered but i really feel it is time to move on.

I have found evidence and hard evidence of things i did not want to know about this world of ours, although I now question the freeman thing It has given me many things, like the ability to question and not take everything at face value.

Don't get me wrong i still believe that the courts are corrupt and we are being herded but i don't think by claiming the freeman path is the way.

I will be honest with you all i have dug up papers and memos where water is being poisoned and they are covering it up in the name of profit just to name one issue.

I feel lost, the freeman movement made me open my eyes but by opening my eyes I now have so many dead ends with no answers, as well as knowledge I do not want as i feel helpless to do anything about.

I will just play it by ear from now on and see what happens.
What makes you think you lost this case? Take no notice of this bull shit unless of course you are a patsy coming on to give them the obbo to say their usual nay saying bull shit.

Do you know what FMOL is? Do you know what you are doing in Court? Looks to me by the content of your posts which are short on merit of showing this.

If you do, as I have highlighted with Roger, who himself has been slung in the cells, doesn't mean that you are wrong and that the FMOL is bullshit. Far from it.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:42 PM   #45
britishnick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,044
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gynet View Post
There is without a doubt a lot of corruption and we are being fleeced every day by our so called leaders.

There is some proven truth in the freeman views but to be honest I am ready to walk away. as more often than not it is knowing the law rather than Claiming to be a freeman.

... question and not take everything at face value.

Don't get me wrong i still believe that the courts are corrupt and we are being herded but i don't think by claiming the freeman path is the way.
...

I feel lost, the freeman movement made me open my eyes but by opening my eyes I now have so many dead ends with no answers, as well as knowledge I do not want as i feel helpless to do anything about.

I will just play it by ear from now on and see what happens.
Best of luck how ever you play it. I imagine you feel lost because your question and logic feel correct (they most likely are!) but are still getting somewhat shafted by people with big ego's to protect..

To me the whole fmotl thang is all about doing what you feel to be right... questioning things, like you say.

If you get rail roaded by the system then it doesn't make your reasoning and logic any less correct, it just means (in my eyes) that how they act and how they say they act are 2 very different things... which of course we all know is true. I know politicians, lawyers, policemen and other in privillaged positions of 'authority' lie and cheat for their own personal gain.

I think you know it already but it seems to me that you have done and are doing what you believe to be the right thing, you are being as honourable as you can, you have respect for yourself, you are not a doormat, and for all of that I salute you ;-)
__________________
You all owe me a breathing tax - please pay up: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103303
freemanpete: "Freedom can't be spoon fed."
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #46
britishnick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,044
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Vulnerable people are being preyed on here.
They don't need to be forced, they are being sucked into a belief. They are being influenced by many people .....
Vulnerable people being prayed on by the courts, police and government every day... that's what you mean right? They are preying on vulnerable people who have yet to question the validity of their claim of authority. Fortunately I see more and more people questioning them, including me. and as more questions get asked more people understand that they have no valid claim other than the threat of violence and theft. more and more people are chosing to tell them to fuck off out of their private, honorable lives cos they have no business being there.


I see you chose to ignore my logical question to you about charging you for me to reply to you ;-)

This seems to be the way that the court room chose to respond to equally logical questions and arguments... becuase there is no escaping the logic behind consent. Rather than admit that they rule by force, not by 'law' they chose to ignore the ver logical and reasonable argument put forward by Gynet.

interesting huh. You and the courts have something in common - you chose to ignore reasoned arguments in order to avoid being 'proven' (in your eyes) to be wrong. Thing is I believe that you and the courts have already been proven wrong saying that we should all just pay and obey regardless of consent or a need to contract... (in my eyes)
__________________
You all owe me a breathing tax - please pay up: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103303
freemanpete: "Freedom can't be spoon fed."
vladmir "Being a Freeman [for me] dosent mean one supports anarchy or no government, but a legitimate and limited form of Lawful government is actually what freemen are seeking, not a corporate dictatorship that is currently hijacked into place."
britishnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #47
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
He's already been to court and been ordered to pay with a suspended prison sentence.
If he doesn't pay he's going to prison anyway.
This thread is a seperate matter.
It is regarding contempt for filming in court.
And that is a lesson to learn from

Always interesting that "nothing to fear nothing to hide" never works both ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by gynet
There is some proven truth in the freeman views but to be honest I am ready to walk away. as more often than not it is knowing the law rather than Claiming to be a freeman.
This sounds like the potential for personal breakthrough to me

After all, we do not need to prove the system is corrupt, do we?

But we do need to learn what wholesomeness is, and how to live in wholesome consciousness

Rather urgently, in fact

It seems to me your journey is leading you to the true gold... I wish you well
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:05 PM   #48
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
And that is a lesson to learn from
Indeed it is a lesson to learn from.
i.e. don't give legal advice such as this "pearl" of wisdom
Quote:
In these circumstances I would still make payment while requesting proof of claim... it wouldn't be what they are asking, but my estimate of what the value being provided is worth, all clearly identified as "provisional payment while requesting proof of claim"... let them refuse that payment in writing and then summons me to court... not known it happen. Then its a matter of negotiation and counter offer. Councils may delude themselves they work for the government, but the fact in law is they work for us
when you are not in possession of the facts of the case.
You advised gynet without understanding he has a suspended sentence.
I despair.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 06-02-2011 at 04:13 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:10 PM   #49
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
And that is a lesson to learn from

Always interesting that "nothing to fear nothing to hide" never works both ways



This sounds like the potential for personal breakthrough to me

After all, we do not need to prove the system is corrupt, do we?

But we do need to learn what wholesomeness is, and how to live in wholesome consciousness

Rather urgently, in fact

It seems to me your journey is leading you to the true gold... I wish you well
Spot any LEGALISE in the above quote.

Nope. Didn't think so. Oh would be nice to have the power of a thread lock.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:12 PM   #50
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
Vulnerable people being prayed on by the courts, police and government every day... that's what you mean right? They are preying on vulnerable people who have yet to question the validity of their claim of authority. Fortunately I see more and more people questioning them, including me. and as more questions get asked more people understand that they have no valid claim other than the threat of violence and theft. more and more people are chosing to tell them to fuck off out of their private, honorable lives cos they have no business being there.


I see you chose to ignore my logical question to you about charging you for me to reply to you ;-)

This seems to be the way that the court room chose to respond to equally logical questions and arguments... becuase there is no escaping the logic behind consent. Rather than admit that they rule by force, not by 'law' they chose to ignore the ver logical and reasonable argument put forward by Gynet.

interesting huh. You and the courts have something in common - you chose to ignore reasoned arguments in order to avoid being 'proven' (in your eyes) to be wrong. Thing is I believe that you and the courts have already been proven wrong saying that we should all just pay and obey regardless of consent or a need to contract... (in my eyes)
Too effing right. I could not concur with your riposte more.

Vulnerable people are being prayed on here. What a prat.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:52 PM   #51
gynet
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 61
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
I imagine you feel lost because your question and logic feel correct (they most likely are!) but are still getting somewhat shafted by people with big ego's to protect..

To me the whole fmotl thang is all about doing what you feel to be right... questioning things, like you say.
This is very true, dont get me wrong I am not backing down over this issue as if they want to screw me over, I will not go down with out a fight.

As far as the contempt situation let them prove i filmed it as I was standing at the opposite end of the court in handcuffs in the Dock.

If they can prove i did that then call Hollywood I have invented new movie magic for them.

I just feel that for anything to move on there needs to be more co-operation.
It seems to me everyone is fighting in there own corner for the same thing yet as well as fighting the issues in hand you also have to fend off within. One lesson I learned is if you decide to go to court take Witnesses and lots of them.
__________________
Question Everything Believe Nothing Unless the Evidence is your OWN
gynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:11 PM   #52
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gynet View Post
As far as the contempt situation let them prove i filmed it as I was standing at the opposite end of the court in handcuffs in the Dock.
I doubt this will help much:
posted by gynet:
Quote:
Well MR NORWICH Magistrate I answer that by saying welcome to Youtube Your are going to be a star a friend got the whole lot on video from start to finish
Will be posting later tonight

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 06-02-2011 at 05:11 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:20 PM   #53
gynet
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 61
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Yes I totally agree with what you say but they are investigating the filming not the posting.

And as for that I can not help them as the SD card was delivered with a note saying from a friend

So I will just have to see what happens



Quote:
(1)A person is not guilty of contempt of court under the strict liability rule as the publisher of any matter to which that rule applies if at the time of publication (having taken all reasonable care) he does not know and has no reason to suspect that relevant proceedings are active.
The case was not active it was over
__________________
Question Everything Believe Nothing Unless the Evidence is your OWN

Last edited by gynet; 06-02-2011 at 05:24 PM.
gynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:24 PM   #54
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Indeed it is a lesson to learn from.
i.e. don't give legal advice such as this "pearl" of wisdom

when you are not in possession of the facts of the case.
You advised gynet without understanding he has a suspended sentence.
I despair.
Legal advise? You joke. Saying what I would do is not advising anyone.... advice is telling someone what THEY should do. If you believe you can show me doing that, go ahead and quote the post
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:24 PM   #55
micklemus
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Under your skin
Posts: 3,894
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishnick View Post
clearly?

you mean this bit?:
God it's like pulling teeth sometimes. I'll spell it out for you -

"Local Government Finance Act 1992"

Quote:
'they' only don't have to make a claim against you to prove you owe them anything IF you assume/accept they have authority over you. but from your posts it seems you accept their authoirty over you, so it's logical you'd think they don't need to do anything other than tell you to jump (metaphorically) for you to jump.

To someone who does not accept their authority they have to do more than just claim you owe them money, they have to PROVE you owe them money.

Thanks for pointing out there is a big difference in stance between those who happily accept an assumed authority (nothing wrong with that, just not for me) and those who question an assumed authority.
As I've said already, I'm not bothered what you think about the law. If you feel that they have to do more that produce the bill, so be it. The proof is in the pudding as they say.

Gynet has received advice from both sides of the fence and will make his choices. We'll see how he gets on.
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:33 PM   #56
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Legal advise? You joke. Saying what I would do is not advising anyone....
And is that what you would do?
You would do that with a three month stretch hanging over you?
Really?
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:32 PM   #57
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
And is that what you would do?
You would do that with a three month stretch hanging over you?
Really?
You have failed to understand what I said in the first place. Or maybe you don't want to show you understand.

Being a "freeman" is not about going into the court

Once one has consented to that, one consents to the sentence (saving appeals where possible etc)
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:04 PM   #58
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
You have failed to understand what I said in the first place. Or maybe you don't want to show you understand.

Being a "freeman" is not about going into the court

Once one has consented to that, one consents to the sentence (saving appeals where possible etc)
It is you who has failed to understand.
You wrote:
Quote:
In these circumstances I would still make payment while requesting proof of claim... it wouldn't be what they are asking, but my estimate of what the value being provided is worth, all clearly identified as "provisional payment while requesting proof of claim"... let them refuse that payment in writing and then summons me to court... not known it happen. Then its a matter of negotiation and counter offer. Councils may delude themselves they work for the government, but the fact in law is they work for us
So, in what circumstances are you talking about if not gynet's circumstances?
If you are not talking about gynet's circumstances why the fuck are you commenting at all?

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 06-02-2011 at 08:06 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:32 PM   #59
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gynet View Post
This is very true, dont get me wrong I am not backing down over this issue as if they want to screw me over, I will not go down with out a fight.

As far as the contempt situation let them prove i filmed it as I was standing at the opposite end of the court in handcuffs in the Dock.

If they can prove i did that then call Hollywood I have invented new movie magic for them.

I just feel that for anything to move on there needs to be more co-operation.
It seems to me everyone is fighting in there own corner for the same thing yet as well as fighting the issues in hand you also have to fend off within. One lesson I learned is if you decide to go to court take Witnesses and lots of them.
Listen filming in court in an illegal court with out any records IS NOT CONTEMPT. SPECIALLY IF YOU WENT IN AND MADE IT A COMMON LAW COURT FIRST.
FALSE IMPRISONMENT IS A SERIOUS MISDEAMOUR. GOOD LUCK FINDING THE CASE LAW ON IT.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #60
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
If you are not talking about gynet's circumstances why the fuck are you commenting at all?
I was commenting on what gynet said he had done before the court summons. Obviously too hard for you to get. And I post anywhere I like, as relevant or irrelevant as I like. If you don't appreciate my posts, understand it's your choice to reply to them. And temper temper!
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:56 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.