Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 07-08-2011, 05:00 AM   #241
stelios
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimale View Post
God, this is such a set-up riot. Oh the violence and emotions are real, but if this was a legit riot, it wouldn't even be covered, much like Spain. If it is true that this guy shot first at the police, i can understand cops killing him.
Personally i dont believe the official story.
They claim they stopped a minicab and the passenger opened fire and shot a policeman in the chest but the bullet lodged into his radio.
Then the CO19 killed the man.
To me it sounds very far fetched that a policeman was shot at and the bullet lodged into his radio.
I think the man was shot and killed and then the 'he shot first' story was released as PR.

Most of the so called rioters were teenagers.
And most of the shops have been looted.
Police cars and buses burnt.
No police intervention.
What the fuck are we paying the police for?
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:07 AM   #242
endof

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post

Most of the so called rioters were teenagers.
And most of the shops have been looted.
Police cars and buses burnt.
No police intervention.
What the fuck are we paying the police for?
to run psy-ops, apparently.
endof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:37 AM   #243
free1

Default youtube racist comments

I have just come from there- 3 hours ago - had to walk to a friends house - spoke to a guy who said he had seen a burned out police car but that things had quietened down. Then couldn't get a cab coz cabbies fearful of getting their cars attacked- which according to one minicab guy- some had been. Then was told at about 3.30 that it had all moved to Wood Green which is where I was trying to get to! Did manage to get home eventually via a brave cab driver... although didn't see anything relating to the area involved.

What saddens me most is when i went on youtube to see what i had just narrowly missed- the amount of racist comments and mini race war that was happening on one of the videos - well it was just so fucking sad! Had just come from a party- all ages, all races, all having a good time. Why do ignorant people have to 'blame' it on black youths? But more than that, while people all still fight, whether on youtube or the streets of north London, we are no closer to finding the 'oneness consciousness' Icke talks about. Just playing into their( TPTB) game. Why can't people see it? I know people are angry and it may be that the roots of this 'kick off' went deeper re youth club closures and general discontent re cuts etc, but seriously when are we 'the people' gonna get it?! Rioting and burning cars will achieve nothing! Horrible end to a lovely evening!
free1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:39 AM   #244
endof

Quote:
Originally Posted by free1 View Post
I have just come from there- 3 hours ago - had to walk to a friends house - spoke to a guy who said he had seen a burned out police car but that things had quietened down. Then couldn't get a cab coz cabbies fearful of getting their cars attacked- which according to one minicab guy- some had been. Then was told at about 3.30 that it had all moved to Wood Green which is where I was trying to get to! Did manage to get home eventually via a brave cab driver... although didn't see anything relating to the area involved.

What saddens me most is when i went on youtube to see what i had just narrowly missed- the amount of racist comments and mini race war that was happening on one of the videos - well it was just so fucking sad! Had just come from a party- all ages, all races, all having a good time. Why do ignorant people have to 'blame' it on black youths? But more than that, while people all still fight, whether on youtube or the streets of north London, we are no closer to finding the 'oneness consciousness' Icke talks about. Just playing into their( TPTB) game. Why can't people see it? I know people are angry and it may be that the roots of this 'kick off' went deeper re youth club closures and general discontent re cuts etc, but seriously when are we 'the people' gonna get it?! Rioting and burning cars will achieve nothing! Horrible end to a lovely evening!
Its what TPTB wanted quite clearly. Divide and fucking conquer. police just..fuck off over there for a while, let them burn, loot, make sure we get lots of nice camera angles, leave that car there where the BBC guy is, make sure we leave it on its own so they smash it up and the BBC get it on camera!

sick.
Old 07-08-2011, 05:39 AM   #245
stelios
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by endof View Post
to run psy-ops, apparently.
Look at the difference in the way the police behaved at the G20 riots and the student loans riots.
This event has been allowed to happen deliberately.
Most of the Met top brass are bent. And heads need to roll.
Old 07-08-2011, 05:43 AM   #246
endof

Quote:
Look at the difference in the way the police behaved at the G20 riots and the student loans riots.
This event has been allowed to happen deliberately.
Most of the Met top brass are bent. And heads need to roll.
im in full agreement with you. The car really stuck out to me, because the police in canada at the g20 there, did exactly the same thing, withdrew leaving behind one car, by the side of the road, it gets smashed up, set on fire, the fire dosent even get put out for hours, even when the guys who smashed it up have been gone for hours. then...then the huge crackdown begins.

Old 07-08-2011, 05:46 AM   #247
stelios
Banned

Quote:
What saddens me most is when i went on youtube to see what i had just narrowly missed- the amount of racist comments and mini race war that was happening on one of the videos - well it was just so fucking sad! Had just come from a party- all ages, all races, all having a good time. Why do ignorant people have to 'blame' it on black youths? (
Mate as you know 'Nam is a very multicultrural area and EVERYONE lives very peacefully side by side.
It is sad what has happened but i blame the police 100%
To allow and encourage this to happen is shocking and actually will encourage it to happen again.
This kind of stuff you only see in movies not down the road.
I still cannot believe the police just stood back and allowed all this shit to occur.

The met police are a bunch of cowards anyway.

Last edited by stelios; 07-08-2011 at 05:58 AM.
Old 07-08-2011, 05:56 AM   #248
free1

Quote:
Mate as you know 'Nam is a very multicultrural area and EVERYONE lives very peacefully side by side.
To allow and encourage this to happen is shocking and actually will encourage it to happen again.
You're no doubt right. I also heard on the news while I was at my mates that a woman had attempted to speak to the police - challenging them, asking questions, and that they had just charged at her- and that that is what kicked it all off.
free1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:38 AM   #249
knightofthegrail
Banned

Riot = I'm angry so I'm going to burn and smash up where I live.

Genius.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:59 AM   #250
kt66

like it or not this is a race issue.

Not most black people are rioters, but most rioters are black.

I believe every knife related murder this year has been by a black male.

when are we going to wake up to this and stop hiding our heads in the sand.

it's not a racist comment , it's just facts.
kt66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:05 AM   #251
simmo34

Quote:
Originally Posted by endof View Post
why has this police car been left here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNPyVaZsbM0

starts about 50 seconds in.
Exactly, it was a set up. Have you noticed how the media refer to it as an 'attack'. It is an inanimate object therefore you don't attack it, you 'damage' it. Attack gives the action more weight; it's another psychological trick they use. They've been using that particular one a lot of recent.
That police commander-Mason or whatever whom they put on repeat to the masses about half a dozen times (when they cut off the coverage whilst lying about not being able to get in there to give us live pictures), - well he used psychological wording to describe the situation. He said 'deterioration' about 4 or 5 times during his 10 minute interview.
It can also be said that this is an appropriate word to create an impression to viewers that the community has been in a gradual state of decay and therefore was inevitable.
It is also used a lot in the healthcare, so this is an appropriate word to associate what was happening with problems with these people's minds in the community.
It must be said that there was a cross-section of races on show last night in protest.
This goes beyond the issue of race. This is now about a class war, and mind control of the people.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:08 AM   #252
largejack

Quote:

I think we need to accept reality the way it is my friend, it'll be less disappointing that way. We had a chance to do something, we still have, but humanity isn't going to change, it never has and never will.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:14 AM   #253
orderoutofchaos

Quote:
I still cannot believe the police just stood back and allowed all this shit to occur.

The met police are a bunch of cowards anyway.
I would expect the the government to give the police more powers immiediatly after this. Maybe the use of rubber bullets.
orderoutofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:15 AM   #254
simmo34

This is the theme tune to the police force, as created by the media themselves. They control the media. If they say don't broadcast something- they don't broadcast something:

The whole song is a taunt (and therefore threat) to the lower class, and to play a psychological game.
It goes hand in hand with their ideas of complete state control by unstoppable force; illegal entries; illegal stop and seaches; illegal killings etc etc

The agenda they want (in their Americanization brainwash we have been put under all these years), is to all walk around communities carrying sub machine guns.

I'm inclined to think someone like outoforderchaos thinks that's a good idea? What happened to your English patriotism?

Oh look, we had Governor Schwarzenegger visit us recently who brought in his Zero-Tolerance policy in California (LA). That pleased the yanks didn't it!?

And The Governor brought us some lovely films depicting our futures didn't he? Ironically he is of Austrian ancestry (where Hitler came from), and has been used as a pin-up by deluded Nazi's as the example of the Aryan super being.

Biggest advocate of America - David Cameron

If you don't believe all this just google it

Last edited by simmo34; 07-08-2011 at 08:48 AM.
simmo34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:24 AM   #255
orderoutofchaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmo34 View Post
This is the theme tune to the police force, as created by the media themselves. They control the media. If they say don't broadcast something- they don't broadcast something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlxeTsoD8TA

The whole song is a taunt (and therefore threat) to the lower class, and to play a psychological game.
It goes hand in hand with their ideas of complete state control by unstoppable force; illegal entries; illegal stop and seaches; illegal killings etc etc

The agenda they want (in their Americanization brainwash we have been put under all these years), is to all walk around communities carrying sub machine guns.

I'm inclined to think someone like outoforderchaos thinks that's a good idea?
Did i say it was a good idea, i am just pointing out what they will do. But, do you think its acceptable for women and children to be caught up in this and not be able to protect them

Last edited by orderoutofchaos; 07-08-2011 at 08:25 AM.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:27 AM   #256
orderoutofchaos

Sky news reporting people are asking for the army to be brought in. Yep definitely this was staged
Old 07-08-2011, 08:44 AM   #257
lord of the flies

All this excitement, I burnt my toast and I will have to put in another piece. Dont worry though, I scrapped of the worst bit, soaked it in water and gave it to the birds. I love Sundays.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:54 AM   #258
the rational thinker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinsomnia View Post
I dont find gun-toting drug dealers a part of my life. Though I do find the circumstances that would drive someone to become a gun-toting drug dealer disturbing.
lol! Specifically what "circumstances" are you referring to here ?
the rational thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:56 AM   #259
endof

Quote:
Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
Sky news reporting people are asking for the army to be brought in. Yep definitely this was staged
im seeing the same comments popping up all over youtube.

BRING THE ARMY IN.

along with ALOT of racism. White racism, black racism, brown racism, you name it, its there.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:00 AM   #260
simmo34

[QUOTE=orderoutofchaos;1060103586]Did i say it was a good idea, i am just pointing out what they will do. But, do you think its acceptable for women and children to be caught up in this and not be able to protect them[/QUOTE

No, no-one and no protester likes that, but sometimes that is what it takes to get a message across against tyrannical control; hatred or whatever form bullying comes in in order to make a person, group or even community feel bad.
You think, the aim of protests is usually for the protesters to make improvements in the long run for themselves and their group and their cause. Doing nothing and making excuses like you make is going to bottle things up, cause further frictions, and make it worse because the problem will not go away. Why do you think immediately think of Brixton?
Some hurt and pain in the short term is outweighed by the gain or benefit (and future for these children and women) in the long term, assuming a protest or demonstration is successful.
That is the idea anyway. But it looks like sadly in this case, the police are non-negotiable about their conduct (ie. American zero-tolerance), and will not listen, that's what it means and stands for.