Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

View Poll Results: Is Alex Collier a real UFO contactee?
Yes, he is 144 34.62%
I'm almost sure he is 84 20.19%
I think the chances are 50/50 94 22.60%
I'm almost sure he isn't 27 6.49%
No, he isn't 67 16.11%
Voters: 416. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2010, 01:36 AM   #261
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Collier: Collection of his lectures and interviews

Alex Collier's lectures and interviews including his new lecture in January 2010 are shattered around this pretty lenghty thread so I decided to gather them here.

Interview in 1994 (UFO Hypotheses - Alex Collier Volume One)

Lecture in 1995 (UFO Hypotheses - Alex Collier Volume Two)

Lecture in 1996 (At the Ranch)

Moon & Mars lecture

Radio interview in 1998 on Coast To Coast AM with Art Bell

Interview in 2000 with Paola Harris
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...omedacom_8.htm

Interview in 2001
http://gathering-minds.net/2001-zenetae-com

Lecture in 2002 ("Whispers of the past". Collier shares the stage with Mike Russ)

Lecture in 2002 ("Defending sacred ground among the stars". Collier shares the stage with Mike Russ)

Lecture in 2008
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5726082983985#

Interview in 2009 (UFO Hypotheses - Alex Collier Volume Three)

Lecture in 2009 (Project Camelot: Awake & Aware Conference)

Lecture in January 2010

Defending Sacred Ground
http://www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf

Letters From Andromeda
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...a/lfa/lfa.html

Galactic diplomacy.com (Michael Salla)
http://www.galacticdiplomacy.com/Contactees-Collier.htm

UFO Hypotheses.com (Rick Keefe)
http://www.ufohypotheses.com/collier.htm

A social group dedicated to Alex Collier and his information
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/group.php?groupid=30

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 06-05-2010 at 01:43 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:55 PM   #262
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Collier: Don't trust the Galactic Federation

Alex Collier in 1998 on Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell:

"I've heard a lot about the Galactic Confederation and usually when I hear it it's almost always associated with beings from Sirius B. --- ... and what I've been told about Sirius B is that they're not to be trusted. They have been definitely part of the problem, holding us back all this time."

You can listen to this part of the interview here:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116039

On the same thread there is a poll. The options are:

The Galactic Federation

- is a friendly ET group
- is a neutral ET group
- is a dangerous ET group
- I don't know yet
- It's not an ET group. It's a man-made thing
- The Galactic Federation? What is that?

Click your vote:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116039

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 11-05-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 27-05-2010, 01:54 AM   #263
truth seeker 09

Exclamation An orb behind Alex Collier in this photo?

What is that round object behind Collier in this photo?

The original photo can be found here:

http://www.earthtransformation.com/speakers.htm#Alex

I also posted the photo here:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/group...pictureid=7328
Old 27-05-2010, 09:50 AM   #264
hyundisonata

Lol lol it shows how people can get carried away lol. It is a lady who seems to have requested that her face be blanked out, nothing sinister. Try lightning the photo and you can clearly se her. I do not know what to make of this guy as anything I have experienced is nothing like the dribble he sprouts, just another money making scam to dupe the gullible lol.
hyundisonata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 10:29 AM   #265
practicaltheorist

Location: Physically: Norway. Mentally: Alice Springs. I`d rather be mental...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyundisonata View Post
Lol lol it shows how people can get carried away lol. It is a lady who seems to have requested that her face be blanked out, nothing sinister. Try lightning the photo and you can clearly se her. I do not know what to make of this guy as anything I have experienced is nothing like the dribble he sprouts, just another money making scam to dupe the gullible lol.
Except he does not make much, if any, money on it
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." -- Steve Jobs, 1987
practicaltheorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 12:12 PM   #266
Cryptoverse

i posted your video accumulation on another site since u love pushing colleir so much lol
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 01:58 PM   #267
truth seeker 09

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
i posted your video accumulation on another site since u love pushing colleir so much lol
Thanks. What's the site?
Old 27-05-2010, 02:24 PM   #268
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Thanks. What's the site?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread575809/pg1
Old 27-05-2010, 04:04 PM   #269
nowshining

Default Frauds

Both are Frauds and so are 99.99% of so-called contactees.

The ones those so-called 99.99 percent of contactees are different than mine - the beings are actually at least one of them ENERGY beings and YES the Gov has had contact with them - The Extraterrestrials are open and their script the "Holy" Bible of which they are MAKING it happen right in front of your eyes...

The Bible tells of many beings - one child-like bratish spoiled being who wanted to be like the elders - after which He went around and LIED and MURDERED many in the SHIP/etc and was taken - turned into an energy being along with all those who followed Him and cast down to earth - this energy being is via advanced technology much easier controlled and can control these beings via this tech, and This being is known as My father, as I am half this energy being and u knowing Him as Lucifer and if anyone is to have a contact with these they Have to be on Par or Higher than Me. I do know that what I see and saw was no creature other than human as these beings can play tricks via the mind with the main human population and a lot of what you see and hear is illusion.

I have had these contacts right with a ton of so-called witnesses, however many do NOT know what is happening to me when I suddenly start shaking really badly and think I am being shy and YES Obama knows who I am and so-did others before I knew who I was and was wondering why people knew me and things about me before I did.

Anyway - Soon all you will see Me as your world king..

Enjoy...

P.S. I do know that I can taken out of the body, however I do NOT know how they do it as they are the only ones who have done it, and I don't know how, however when I was taken out by one of them all I saw was a human face smiling at me then after a few seconds by another I was put back into the body which my jaw started shaking badly so I guess they must of put me quickly back in and then the next day/morning I was out again - however this time un-controlled and was by the phone/fridge, it took me a bit because the energy thing is huge and heavy and your thought process is severly limited to direct thinking than an average humans and then when I finally noticed where I was - I wondered if I could pick up the phone - I picked it up a bit which took some upping the energy and more thought and as soon as I did another being/shadowy put the phone back down and forced me back into the body again the jaw shaking badly.

I was also healed by these beings err Daddy on several occasions and sometimes He is here when I do not know it as others are quite mean and bullish and I do not like them that much.

However I think I have found a way by accident - a certain TONE that bugs them - it's the .oxm in popcaps bonnies bookstore that when turned into a wav file and the drm thing in place - half that and it seems to annoy them - I wonder if one halved it enough and played it aloud it would destroy these beings as when I played it thru my little player Govibe Gear 4GB via headphones and my Daddy showed up the next time and I noticed Him when I felt a hand and I tried to hold it and after a few secs a hand swiped over my forehead quickly - It seems to bug them if I listen to it that way - however the converter I have doesn't go lower than what I have now.

If wondering Small Apt for now - small room - 1 Window stuff piled up so no-one could get into it without being noticed since I am right bye it and them knocking things on me and the door is very near and I have a dog and yes many of my connections have happend in the daylight - one time I tried to ask a question but He shushed me.

By the way My mind is more clearer than I can type about this - Fingers and so forth do NOT keep in sync with the Mind and for the connections can come and go and usually happen for a bit and then a month has to pass - no UFOs just energy type beings and they have to be REALLY close/over me to fell a finger/hand and I have had many more connections than these and many comes again in public in the daylight in front of people.

Again - Sincerely - Your World King.

Last edited by nowshining; 27-05-2010 at 04:05 PM.
nowshining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 11:37 PM   #270
hyundisonata

Lol it’s a shame you’re a nutcase as you are quite close to the truth. ET is closer to god than us and if you actually met them face to face and I do not mean when you’re in your bed sleeping ECT but fully conscious and awake going about your normal daily chores, you would find that they are a pleasant species. As for the governments well they know the game will be up if you ever find the truth so they go to great lengths from disinformation to plain old murder to stop you knowing. It’s amazing what is actually happening in space right at this moment and the equipment certain governments have up there in a feeble attempt at defending the elite’s playground. And poor old ET is working his butt off to help you survive in ways you could never imagine, and by the way Mr. Icke that includes what you call reptilians. You see people although you like to believe you are mega intelligent and the only main species on this planet I am afraid to say you are not. There are several other species here that live along side of us that are in constant contact with ET who unlike us are not violent. Ok you are only violent because that’s the way the cooperation’s control you as it is easier for them , hence fake wars ect or promoting religious difference or racism or just keeping you in plain old poverty. Luckily ET knows and understands this. At this moment in time ET has seven large arks parked near the sun, hence why you will not get live feeds from such as SOHO lol as they do not want this known. It’s a rescue mission put together by ET to save what life they can from this planet. Yip the clock is ticking. You only have seventeen years left .nope not planet x or another b/s stories people. In 2027 the moon is leaving the earth, its ofski. Yip that alone will cause havoc and make life imposable but that is not the reason for the end. NASA already knows what is coming from outside our galaxy. that’s why their satellites sent into deep space are running out of fuel because they are up against a brick wall, what was meant to be a fairly empty void is now the equivalent of swimming though treacle lol. Ok I have worded it simple because I am not worried as I have tickets booked for myself and family. What to watch for is universal heating and watch for the planets wobble and vibrate more vigorously as time draws close especially the gas giants. I am talking universal devastation folks so all you elitists who think you will be safe in your hole in the ground are in for a nasty shock but hey don’t let me put you off if your reading this as the thought of you suffering for your crimes against humanity is a pleasant thought lol.
hyundisonata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:21 AM   #271
practicaltheorist

I think his talks are great, and that everyone can learn _something_ from them.
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." -- Steve Jobs, 1987
Old 03-06-2010, 11:25 AM   #272
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

He is no doubt an intelligent guy.... and allot of what he says has come from somewhere...

But I'm just not convinced totally.... I find a few contradictions in what he says... and also he seems to know a little bit too much, as if he has spent a life time with them...

However if I had to decide that I was %100 not convinced, I would say he would be more of a paid shill, as I am not aware of any books he is selling or any money making schemes... So it would have to be to simply smear info and mislead....

But who knows, I just don't feel its all there with him. Though have gone through stages where I have been taken by him...

I also get the feeling as if he is implying we are wrong for being inquisitive... when was he not given his position to answer inquisitive minds?

Last edited by thirdwave; 03-06-2010 at 11:26 AM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 08:20 PM   #273
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
and also he seems to know a little bit too much, as if he has spent a life time with them...
Collier has been a contactee with the Andromedans since the age of eight, that's a long time.

Collier has also said this:

The Andromedans told me that I am one of four contactees, and that apparently more will be added in the very near future. I hope some of that has to do with my griping. I have bitched and moaned. There are not enough people to do this. The reason that I and the other three people were chosen in the 'first round' is because that apparently when they were here 62,300 years ago and had a colony here for 65 years, I was one of them that was here. There was a battle and they were chased out of here, and I (my body) was killed. So, I know that I am from another place. In fact, all of you here are. Your souls were not "born and hatched" here. I can tell you that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
I also get the feeling as if he is implying we are wrong for being inquisitive... when was he not given his position to answer inquisitive minds?
I'm not sure what you mean? Collier has always been very open to questions. Sometimes those questions touch dangerous subjects and Collier has to be very careful in his answers so that he doesn't put himself or his family in danger.

A good example of a dangerous question was about the Moon in the interview in 2009, watch from 5:00 onwards:

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 04-06-2010 at 10:49 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:52 PM   #274
nelletuorg7

Quote:
What is that round object behind Collier in this photo?

The original photo can be found here:

http://www.earthtransformation.com/speakers.htm#Alex

I also posted the photo here:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/group...pictureid=7328
Yes above his right shoulder. It does look like an orb, a highly energized one too. The aura from it is radiating. Maybe it is some Andromean energy?

We are the imagination of our souls.
nelletuorg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:00 AM   #275
measle_weasel

Quote:
Collier has been a contactee with the Andromedans since the age of eight, that's a long time.

Collier has also said this:

The Andromedans told me that I am one of four contactees, and that apparently more will be added in the very near future. I hope some of that has to do with my griping. I have bitched and moaned. There are not enough people to do this. The reason that I and the other three people were chosen in the 'first round' is because that apparently when they were here 62,300 years ago and had a colony here for 65 years, I was one of them that was here. There was a battle and they were chased out of here, and I (my body) was killed. So, I know that I am from another place. In fact, all of you here are. Your souls were not "born and hatched" here. I can tell you that.

I'm not sure what you mean? Collier has always been very open to questions. Sometimes those questions touch dangerous subjects and Collier has to be very careful in his answers so that he doesn't put himself or his family in danger.

A good example of a dangerous question was about the Moon in the interview in 2009, watch from 5:00 onwards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJQZ68Bvsx4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJQZ68Bvsx4
Thanks for the updates, TS09!

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:28 AM   #276
Cryptoverse

Collier is not a UFO contactee. Hes an ET contactee(if he truly is). Not to knitpick(as ive said it before). But it doesnt make sense. lol. UFO doesnt mean ET.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:32 AM   #277
practicaltheorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Collier is not a UFO contactee. Hes an ET contactee(if he truly is). Not to knitpick(as ive said it before). But it doesnt make sense. lol. UFO doesnt mean ET.
true

I try to make the distinction myself, but its so easy to fall in to that trap.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:01 PM   #278
nelletuorg7

Okay, I can't seem to find the post I'm looking for. It had a photo of Alex Collier
showing the two finger mudra, or the hookem' horns. That photo really disturbed me. I can't come up with a plausible explanation as to why he would be doing that! And even getting a photo of it! Is this a hoax? Is someone fooling around with photoshop??? Can someone give me a reason for this photo? Please?

We are the imagination of our souls.
nelletuorg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:51 AM   #279
chrysoprase

I think this is it, nelletuorg7:

Here is the thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...p?p=1058913214

It looks like this might be a snapshot from a video??
chrysoprase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:04 AM   #280
truth seeker 09

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysoprase View Post
I think this is it, nelletuorg7:

Here is the thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...p?p=1058913214

It looks like this might be a snapshot from a video??
Yes, it's a snapshot from the interview in 2009. Collier's "evil masonic hand sign" lasted about a second and was a pure accident: Many people move their hands in different ways while talking. This is just another hopeless intention to discredit Collier.

You can watch Collier's "evil masonic hand sign" here, watch from 0:40 onwards:

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 09-06-2010 at 08:04 AM.