Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

View Poll Results: WILL YOU TAKE THE CHIP?
YES 23 5.93%
NO 365 94.07%
Voters: 388. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-02-2008, 09:32 PM   #41
chinchilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveybpl View Post
eh no,

The chance that the chip could make you feel happy/sad/angry/apathetic and could take away your free will to think/do/say kinda plays on my mind just a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinchilla View Post
But of course the people behind the agenda of the chipping are not the best candidates
Which comes under the "agenda". In my opinion the fact the people behind the current push of the chip are bad, so what ever the chip does it still cannot out-negative (made up word? :P) the agenda.
chinchilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 09:33 PM   #42
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveybpl View Post
Yeah they seem to be good guys, only came accross them a couple of weeks ago. Going to give them a wee donation on pay day and find out when their Glasgow branch are meeting up again.
Scotland are pretty active in spreading RFID info, I've noticed. I think they're in my MySpace friends list too.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 09:38 PM   #43
daveybpl

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinchilla View Post
Which comes under the "agenda". In my opinion the fact the people behind the current push of the chip are bad, so what ever the chip does it still cannot out-negative (made up word? :P) the agenda.

Right you are fella yeah does sound like a made up word
To know.

'Love' - S.M.D
www.myspace.com/thebpl
daveybpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 09:42 PM   #44
thetonic

Anyone who has answered yes to the idea of chipping= You are your own worst enemy, you are the NWO followers , you are the ones that will get the snowball rolling so they can come after the rest of us...

You need to deny the chip flatout , no matter what they say they can do to you. Anybody in America that doesnt deny this thing is spitting on the thousands of people who have already died so that we could enjoy a random moment of non tyrannical governed oppression, which is how this world has always functioned and is the way it will go back to once the chip is in place

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 09:58 PM   #45
beldazar

Well said Thetonic!
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 10:04 PM   #46
rynath
Inactive

The human body runs on electrical impulses so maybe we're chips ourselves. 55 minutes of work left and these are the things I think about
rynath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 10:51 PM   #47
revelations
Banned

Thanks for your comments, the only chip that I will be having is the one on my shoulder when this shit kicks off ...me personaly id rather die like a man rather than be totaly enslaved to the Elite.

Our minds and our bodies are OUR'S they belong to US not them! What gives them punks the right to take away our minds, our freedom and our rights?!

Man I swear Im gonna go out blasting ...reckon I can get at least 2 of them scumbags before they take me down.
revelations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 11:17 PM   #48
kblood

The real problem is, imagine two generations ahead. Chipping might not even have to get enforced, they will just have everyone they can pursuade to take the chip to do so, and then parents will get the choice of having their child chipped from birth, so they are "ahead" of other children.

Imagine the possibilites with these chips:

Connected to the net or grid all the time

Instead of cell phones, it would be telepathy, maybe even being able to see who is contacting you, or what the person you are telepathising with is seeing. Global forums of sharing thoughts and ideas. Not to mention the possibilities for virtual realities.

Then comes all the possibilites to get lost limbs back. People who has lost an eye, arm, leg, hand and so on, will be able to get that back when there is a chip in the persons head to be able to control it. You might in fact get even more limbs and vision that you had to begin with. This kind of technology will most likely be tested in the military first, but on the helping people with lost limbs issue, then that is already happening. I think there is more than one company out there already doing this, and I see no reason why it would not already be possible. Too much seems to prove it possible now.

Worst case scenario, the chip will become part of the "personification" program, where we all need to have a person in the system to be part of the system. Anyone not with a chip will not be able to get a decent job or buy stuff any normal way. There might be nothing but digital cash in the future but no matter how they do that, it would seem very risky.

I do believe a few things does speak for the chip, but the few things that does, would be much better to obtain through enlightenment, instead of being plugged in to an artificial global network.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 11:28 PM   #49
revelations
Banned

Im sure this vid has been posted before, thought id post it for those of you that havnt seen it.

Just look how they can control you with these chips!

Old 25-02-2008, 11:37 PM   #50
cl2008

I think the (mandatory) chip would be the last straw.

I see guerilla factions forming all over the western world. Or maybe factional breakups in the military. Similar to Iraq. The insurgents. Yes.
cl2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 11:38 PM   #51
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelations View Post
Im sure this vid has been posted before, thought id post it for those of you that havnt seen it.

Just look how they can control you with these chips!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKx1gLCQef8
Thanks Revs I hadnt seen that vid before (but I had seen some of the clips when I was young). It's very sinister.
How anyone could think the chip was a good thing is beyond me, they must be mad or brainwashed.
We are at a point in humanity where if we make the wrong decision it could prove to be our last. I know I am sounding very dramatic but bloody hell this is REAL
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 11:41 PM   #52
revelations
Banned

Damn right steevo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Thanks Revs I hadnt seen that vid before (but I had seen some of the clips when I was young). It's very sinister.
How anyone could think the chip was a good thing is beyond me, they must be mad or brainwashed.
We are at a point in humanity where if we make the wrong decision it could prove to be our last. I know I am sounding very dramatic but bloody hell this is REAL
Old 25-02-2008, 11:58 PM   #53
revelations
Banned

Old 26-02-2008, 01:42 AM   #54
lifeofbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelations View Post
Im just curious ...one day the micro-chip will be compulsory, will you and your family take the chip and live happily ever after, or will you refuse the chip and face being taken off to concentration camps to be slaughtered ...along with your family?

This will be extra harder on those of you that have wives/ husbands/ kids!!!
I swear, at times I wonder if scriptwriters in Hollywood log on here and wind people up in order to get ideas for another one of their braindead manuscripts à la a-car-chase-every-five-minutes-and-special-effects-to-justify-their-pointless-job descriptions.

That scenario will never happen. Not in a million years. It doesn't matter how much people plug it. It will never happen.

People are "too primitive" (intuitive) to make that kind of "scientific" (brainwashed) leap you see.

Last edited by lifeofbrian; 26-02-2008 at 01:51 AM.
lifeofbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 01:49 AM   #55
shellygurrrl
Inactive

I will not allow a chip to be put in me if at all possible. However, if there was a 100% chance I could remove the chip after it was implanted, and I'd still be able to live, then I'd do it.
shellygurrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 01:53 AM   #56
lifeofbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellygurrrl View Post
I will not allow a chip to be put in me if at all possible. However, if there was a 100% chance I could remove the chip after it was implanted, and I'd still be able to live, then I'd do it.
It's very possible.

Dogs have been chipped for years. Those that have come to me for rehab and service training I have had surgically treated to remove the chip between their shoulderblades and instead ID tattoo them (inside of ear). Fairly straightforward procedure, no side effects.
Old 26-02-2008, 01:54 AM   #57
shellygurrrl
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeofbrian View Post
I swear, at times I wonder if scriptwriters in Hollywood log on here and wind people up in order to get ideas for another one of their braindead manuscripts à la a-car-chase-every-five-minutes-and-special-effects-to-justify-their-pointless-job descriptions.

That scenario will never happen. Not in a million years. It doesn't matter how much people plug it. It will never happen.

People are "too primitive" (intuitive) to make that kind of "scientific" (brainwashed) leap you see.

Thank You for that.
How do you correlate primitive with intuition?
Old 26-02-2008, 01:56 AM   #58
lifeofbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellygurrrl View Post
How do you correlate primitive with intuition?
Basic?
Old 26-02-2008, 01:57 AM   #59
shellygurrrl
Inactive

Quote:
It's very possible.

Dogs have been chipped for years. Those that come to me for rehab and service training I have had surgically treated to remove the chip between the shoulderblades and instead ID tattoo them (inside of ear). Fairly straightforward procedure, no side effects.
I was always one of those people who believed if an animal liked you, they wouldn't run away. Therefore, no need to do anything to them.
Old 26-02-2008, 01:58 AM   #60
shellygurrrl
Inactive

Quote:
Basic?
In my opinion, intuition is far from basic!