Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

View Poll Results: Is Alex Collier a real UFO contactee?
Yes, he is 144 34.62%
I'm almost sure he is 84 20.19%
I think the chances are 50/50 94 22.60%
I'm almost sure he isn't 27 6.49%
No, he isn't 67 16.11%
Voters: 416. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2010, 04:43 PM   #221
nelletuorg7

Quote:
Originally Posted by practicaltheorist View Post
I`m just gonna post my personal opinion of Alex Collier.

He is 100 % - ONE HUNDRED PERCENT - telling the truth. And here is where it gets interesting. He is telling what he believes in as the truth, because this is what he himself has experienced.

Is his experiences any less real than yours or mine?

He took 5 years off because of the strain on him and because he REALLY does not want to do this.

He does this for free. No income from it. None.
He gets ridiculed for it.

He also says that he is not saying what he says to convince anyone. He does it to share his information and knowledge.

He is one of the most reflected persons I have ever listened to, and One of the humblest souls out there.

I believe him- as in "he believes he is speaking the truth" - but I do not believe IN him as anything else than a great great speaker and a wonderful human being.

He is definitely worth listening to, because of his perspective and his wealth of experiences and he is credible simply because he is persistant even if some of his predictions has been wrong.

Also, I see that a lot of people in here is dismissing him on grounds that he is "wrong about gravity". One person is even saying even he "Knows what gravity is" even if he didn`t finish high school. Wow.

All he is saying is that the -> Andromedans <- are saying its caused by the incredibly high frequencies from the sun or something to that effect.

If he knows what causes gravity he is THE ONLY ONE ON THE PLANET! We only know that GRAVITY EXISTS. NOT whats causing it. Thats something that almost nobody has ever been able to prove.

Stop being good repeaters (in this case of what you were taught in school) and start thinking for yourselves. Most everything else we learned in school has been proven wrong so why should this be any different?

Peace,
Practical Theorist
Thank you! I believe in my heart that Alex Collier's messages from the Andeomedans are truthful. I also like what you have said PracticalTheorist.

We are the imagination of our souls.
nelletuorg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2010, 12:59 PM   #222
truth seeker 09

Exclamation NEW! Alex Collier's new lecture in January 2010

You can watch Collier's new lecture in January 2010 at the Earth Transformation Conference entitled "Mentoring the Earth" here:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112262

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 14-04-2010 at 05:14 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 04:20 PM   #223
tamagen

Thumbs up Yes there are many contactees

I have read fully and it is very hard for anyone to sometimes open up about what they have seen or experienced because of how people may treat them and their families but I have had many meeting with contactees that have given much information when I was investigating for BUFORA and some have become very good friends. There is a lot more out there that we will be able to understand more fully if and when we open up and use our senses as we should. This man is telling the truth and this needs to be respected.
tamagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 11:52 PM   #224
impossibleprincesss

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by a fine naked fellow View Post
Alex collier is totally fuckin awesome!
absolutely agreed
impossibleprincesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 01:01 AM   #225
impossibleprincesss

Quote:
Originally Posted by freespark View Post
You know this guy is awesome...i love the way he relays the information and you can see that he really cares.

What a great, great guy...a true hero. All of these guys that put themsleves out there are hero's. Thye face ridicule and abuse and they still carry on.

I voted 'yes' in case that wasn't clear.
Another yes voter here I couldn't agree with you more!!

He is a true hero for getting up in front of all those people and speaking openly about this kind of subject, especially if you consider he started doing it in the early 90s, when the largest part of the audience was probably not ready to hear it and declared him insane (many still do now & that was 20 yrs ago) That fact alone is truly heroic in my eyes and i admire him strongly for it.

It's irrelevant to me wether he was 100% accurate about everything he has said in the past (which were after all only 'probabilities' for an ever changing future).

Mainly due to his passion, Alex is so far the only contactee whose message really got through to me. I have no doubt that he really believes in the message he is delivering, and that is why I absolutely believe in him too.
impossibleprincesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 01:43 AM   #226
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Kinda wished I'd heard of this (below) before voting - I may gave scaled it down to "most probably" or "50/50"...

http://davidicke.com/forum/showpost....72&postcount=5

Oh well sounds a bit strange, anyway... Well I have no qualms with the name change or even being a Tax Agent (surprisingly?) really... - yet seems slightly strange for a Alien contactee to have such enthusiasm for UFO spotting...

Also, another suspect point is if there really are much similarities to Collier's Andromedan accounts & Meier's apparent Pleiadian experiences...

Oh well, tis probably genuine, like how he describes child-hood encounters (missing time etc) seems about right to me... - yet of-course this wouldn't be too much of a problem to fabricate either, if you were such an avid researcher of the phenomenon...

Food for thought, is all...

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 20-04-2010 at 01:44 AM.
quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 05:20 AM   #227
practicaltheorist

Location: Physically: Norway. Mentally: Alice Springs. I`d rather be mental...

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl View Post
Kinda wished I'd heard of this (below) before voting - I may gave scaled it down to "most probably" or "50/50"...

Oh well sounds a bit strange, anyway... Well I have no qualms with the name change or even being a Tax Agent (surprisingly?) really... - yet seems slightly strange for a Alien contactee to have such enthusiasm for UFO spotting...

Also, another suspect point is if there really are much similarities to Collier's Andromedan accounts & Meier's apparent Pleiadian experiences...

Oh well, tis probably genuine, like how he describes child-hood encounters (missing time etc) seems about right to me... - yet of-course this wouldn't be too much of a problem to fabricate either, if you were such an avid researcher of the phenomenon...

Food for thought, is all...
UFO = equals "Unidentified Flying Object" Where does it say or even imply anything about aliens?

Also, the guy is always making fun of himself and his old job. He woke up to realize how meaningless it was and promptly quit.

For crying out loud, David Icke was a football reporter! Do you hold that against him?

Also, I forgot to mention the name change. If you had quit your job as an IRS agent, to talk about aliens and being an alien contactee, would you keep your real name? I sure as hell would not...

But when all this is said, nobody is forcing anyone to believe him. Its not a religion, Alex (I`m sure) is no saint and I for one is not going to evangelize. I just think that debunking1 someone should be done with proper substance and not on very very very weak indications.

Last edited by practicaltheorist; 20-04-2010 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Forgot something
practicaltheorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 06:47 AM   #228
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:
UFO = equals "Unidentified Flying Object" Where does it say or even imply anything about aliens?

Also, the guy is always making fun of himself and his old job. He woke up to realize how meaningless it was and promptly quit.

For crying out loud, David Icke was a football reporter! Do you hold that against him?

Also, I forgot to mention the name change. If you had quit your job as an IRS agent, to talk about aliens and being an alien contactee, would you keep your real name? I sure as hell would not...

But when all this is said, nobody is forcing anyone to believe him. Its not a religion, Alex (I`m sure) is no saint and I for one is not going to evangelize. I just think that debunking1 someone should be done with proper substance and not on very very very weak indications.
WTF are ya on about?? - did you even read the article??? - did you even read what I said??

"De-bunking"...
Old 20-04-2010, 06:55 AM   #229
practicaltheorist

I did, honest.

All I am saying is that I don`t think we should hold a name change and a former job in the IRS against him. When I said "debunking" I was thinking about the thread you referred to in your post. My "do you hold that against him" comment was meant as a retorical questions, not a personal, finger pointing one.

In my defense, I was writing my post while dressing and eating breakfast so... sorry for any ones toes being stepped on
Old 20-04-2010, 07:12 AM   #230
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:
I did, honest.

All I am saying is that I don`t think we should hold a name change and a former job in the IRS against him. When I said "debunking" I was thinking about the thread you referred to in your post. My "do you hold that against him" comment was meant as a retorical questions, not a personal, finger pointing one.

In my defense, I was writing my post while dressing and eating breakfast so... sorry for any ones toes being stepped on
Well, if you re-read my post, I'm sure you'll discover; I don't either...
Old 20-04-2010, 07:18 AM   #231
practicaltheorist

I understood that, and as I said: I was referring to the thread that you linked to. Its not you or what you said. Its the whole thread that you linked to and the discussions therein that made me say that, and not your statements at all. Now can we go to the pub? I`m buying
Old 20-04-2010, 07:24 AM   #232
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:
I understood that, and as I said: I was referring to the thread that you linked to. Its not you or what you said. Its the whole thread that you linked to and the discussions therein that made me say that, and not your statements at all. Now can we go to the pub? I`m buying
So ya answer / talk to articles & refer to them as "you" is it..?? LMAO! - good day sir / madam...

Quote:

What kind of sorcery is this???

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 20-04-2010 at 07:25 AM.
Old 20-04-2010, 07:31 AM   #233
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:
Quote:
It turned out that not only did Ralph have the famous [Billy Meier]
"Contact from the Pleiades...Volume 1" he also had "...Volume 2"
and the "Contact Notes," an 1800-plus page copy of a document
the existence of which was previously unknown to me.

[....]

He's since changed his name to Alex
Collier and declared himself to be a long-time Andromedan
contactee. Apparently the Andromedans told him an awful lot of
the exact same stuff that the Pleiadians told Meier, which he
suddenly remembered. What a coincidence!

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 20-04-2010 at 07:32 AM.
Old 20-04-2010, 07:36 AM   #234
practicaltheorist

Quote:
So ya answer / talk to articles & refer to them as "you" is it..?? LMAO! - good day sir / madam...

What kind of sorcery is this???
Dude, when using the word "you", it may imply a person or a group of persons, which may or may not include the one making the statement.

as in "you can never tell"...

Or maybe I am so screwed up I am getting it all wrong... Where is my coffee?
Old 20-04-2010, 08:17 AM   #235
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:
Dude, when using the word "you", it may imply a person or a group of persons, which may or may not include the one making the statement.

Yeah whatever... - how bout addressing & refuting an article; does these implications still apply then???

Tis all good however... if tis just a lazy choice of words or something; I dun mind @ all (as I never did anyway!) - I do this quite often too...
Old 20-04-2010, 08:24 AM   #236
practicaltheorist

Quote:
Yeah whatever... - how bout addressing & refuting an article; does these implications still apply then???

Tis all good however... if tis just a lazy choice of words or something; I dun mind @ all (as I never did anyway!) - I do this quite often too...
Happy to hear it

Not sure what you mean by "how bout addressing & refuting an article; does these implications still apply then???"

I might be a bit slow today... care to explain?
Old 20-04-2010, 08:26 AM   #237
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:
Happy to hear it

Not sure what you mean by "how bout addressing & refuting an article; does these implications still apply then???"

I might be a bit slow today... care to explain?
Fuck sake! - okay, guess I'll have to eh???
Old 20-04-2010, 08:35 AM   #238
practicaltheorist

Quote:
Fuck sake! - okay, guess I'll have to eh???
Have you had your coffee yet? Chill, man...
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." -- Steve Jobs, 1987
Old 20-04-2010, 09:04 AM   #239
quetzalcoatl

Thumbs down

Quote:
Have you had your coffee yet? Chill, man...
Nah, you wasting ya time eh... so now, I'm mad!

Look you've basically quoted me & then reeled out a random spiel referring to "some entity" called "you" - which is obviously what people do when addressing someone...

Quote:
I did, honest.

Here ya claim a question addressed to whoever / whatever with a reference of "you" was meant as a rhetorical question, do you even know the meaning of this??? if not;

Also, see how you can make the distinction in who or what you address by saying; "we"... - which is just one way you could've phrased it...

Quote:
Well it just wasn't clear was it??? - surely you could have phrased it differently??

Quote:

& now it's back to a person / persons or group or some shite, not an inanimate object; like an article... - yet apparently that;s what you were addressing???

I think you basically just heard something you didn't like / don't agree with & lashed out @ the person whom referred it...

Quote:

Look it's a subtle thing & open to interpretation, granted; yet considering my position was made perfectly clear (I thought so anyway), there's no real reason to ask such inane questions directed @ "you", yet in relation to an article quoted... - who the fuck does that??? you could have quite easily simply quoted the article & cried out questions to lord about "you" holding Icke being a ex-BBC against him to your hearts content... - then how would that sound???

Well seemed like a bit of a run around to me!

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 20-04-2010 at 09:13 AM.
Old 20-04-2010, 09:34 AM   #240
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Ahhhh fuck it! - tis no biggie tho... just not having the best day, myself really...

I know ya can say like ya originally did & just mean it hypothetically or questions regarding the validity of the article etc... - just kinda get wary of subtle troll like tactics & maybe take things too seriously, sometimes...

Just sorta didn't expect to have more seemingly mis-leading explanations... - tis really no big deal, no point in crying over spilt milk etc...

Just didn't get the best vibe (more so with your latter replying tho) is all... & I dunno if tis just me, or what... LOL!

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 20-04-2010 at 09:39 AM.