Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 04-01-2016, 07:36 PM   #1
bird

Default 81 G4S staff used on Met's Maddie McCann enquiry

Almost unbelievable, but the Met Police admits to using up to 81 GPS staff on their payroll during their five-year-long, £12million-plus, abortive (so far) Madeleine McCann investigation [Operation Grange].

See Mirror report here, http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...police-7112764

also in the Star today.

A petition currently on the Prime Minister's website addresses this and other issues, by demanding that the Home Office produce a transparent and full report on Operation Grange, accounting for how they've spent all that money.

It's received 1,066 signatures to date.

Please go to this link: https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/108562

...it will just take you a couple of minutes to add your signature (names are not published).

Thanks very much!
bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 07:50 PM   #2
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird View Post
Almost unbelievable, but the Met Police admits to using up to 81 GPS staff on their payroll during their five-year-long, £12million-plus, abortive (so far) Madeleine McCann investigation [Operation Grange].
1 to investigate.

80 to cover it up?

most comprehensive documentaries on the McCann case done by Richard Hall. They are incredibly in-depth and will take about 4 Earth years to watch.

however, I recommend you put in the time.

Part 1 of 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M4emXg5pyA

Part 1 of 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQS7YHC9sYQ
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:57 PM   #3
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
1 to investigate.

80 to cover it up?

most comprehensive documentaries on the McCann case done by Richard Hall. They are incredibly in-depth and will take about 4 Earth years to watch.

however, I recommend you put in the time.

Part 1 of 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M4emXg5pyA

Part 1 of 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQS7YHC9sYQ
Richard's work on this is excellent. If memory serves, he said last year that he has another film on this in the pipeline.
Old 04-01-2016, 09:18 PM   #4
serenityameara
Inactive

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
Richard's work on this is excellent. If memory serves, he said last year that he has another film on this in the pipeline.
Richard's work as you said is excellent. Thanks Richard x
The McConns are still making money from their daughter. I wish the truth had outed a long ago about this pair of charlatans and that justice had prevailed for Madeleine.
serenityameara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 09:25 PM   #5
jake_ball

It would have been good if Richard Hall had of managed to interview that woman who died under suspicious circumstances (IMO) after having stated that she thought that the McCanns were guilty.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 09:34 PM   #6
serenityameara
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
It would have been good if Richard Hall had of managed to interview that woman who died under suspicious circumstances (IMO) after having stated that she thought that the McCanns were guilty.
Brenda Leyland RIP lovely lady xx She told many of her friends online and offline that if she were to die in mysterious circumstances that she wanted everyone to push for the real truth about her sudden demise.
Old Martin Brunt of Sky Lie News door stepped her and we will never know what Brenda and Martin discussed after she invited him in to her home.

Sky have been 'controlled' for some time regarding the McC case. BUT do you all remember when this video was aired ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3HQ74Rfdbk
Hey Martin Brunt not much of a journalist are you ? Door stepping a woman when all along you KNOW the truth.
Old 04-01-2016, 09:42 PM   #7
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenityameara View Post
Brenda Leyland RIP lovely lady xx She told many of her friends online and offline that if she were to die in mysterious circumstances that she wanted everyone to push for the real truth about her sudden demise.
Old Martin Brunt of Sky Lie News door stepped her and we will never know what Brenda and Martin discussed after she invited him in to her home.

Sky have been 'controlled' for some time regarding the McC case. BUT do you all remember when this video was aired ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3HQ74Rfdbk
Hey Martin Brunt not much of a journalist are you ? Door stepping a woman when all along you KNOW the truth.
He is probably now frightened for his own life maybe ? I mean, you dont mess with the McCanns alledgedly - Poor Brenda. She was obviously murdered alledgedly.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 04-01-2016 at 09:45 PM.
Old 04-01-2016, 09:43 PM   #8
serenityameara
Inactive

[IMG][/IMG]

Ah the McScum Sun News Paper ( RAG which I wouldn't even use as toilet paper )

Eddie & Keela. Dogs can't and don't lie these highly trained dogs just did their job that day...
Old 04-01-2016, 09:49 PM   #9
serenityameara
Inactive

Quote:
He is probably now frightened for his own life maybe ? I mean, you dont mess with the McCanns - Poor Brenda. She was obviously murdered.

I agree Jake
They--UK MSM have all been told to shut up and are not allowed to speak the truth there are journalists out there who know the truth but can't speak out.

Maybe one day soon someone with the guts and balls here in the UK ( talking of Journalists from better quality newspapers than the McScum/Sun ) maybe one of them will dare speak up for the sake of a little innocent girl. Or maybe the Priest will ??

Brenda was a lovely lady
Old 04-01-2016, 09:58 PM   #10
jake_ball

Quote:
I agree Jake
They--UK MSM have all been told to shut up and are not allowed to speak the truth there are journalists out there who know the truth but can't speak out.

Maybe one day soon someone with the guts and balls here in the UK ( talking of Journalists from better quality newspapers than the McScum/Sun ) maybe one of them will dare speak up for the sake of a little innocent girl. Or maybe the Priest will ??

Brenda was a lovely lady
Yes she did seem like a nice woman, and very articulate and genuine sounding. She had to be bumped off.
Old 04-01-2016, 10:06 PM   #11
serenityameara
Inactive

Unhappy

Quote:
Yes she did seem like a nice woman, and very articulate and genuine sounding. She had to be bumped off.
BIB Answer is a definite Yes I'm afraid
RIP Brenda x
Old 04-01-2016, 10:30 PM   #12
markgobell

I agree that Richard D Hall's research is very good.

My research shows that Brenda Leyland was murdered.

As an example to the internet community following the Madeleine McCann case.

She was set up for Martin Brunt and Sky to produce the narrative.

The same research shows that the "disappearance" of Madeleine McCann occured on a sublime 3 x 119 timeline from the anti-paedophile Police dragnet Operation Ore.

Ditto Sandy Hook.

Operation Ore was the UK version of the US Operation Avalanche.

My working hypothesis, is that some of those who were caught up in the Ore / Avalanche paedo net, are then targetted for subsequent actions.

I include the Alice Gross case in this paradigm.

Events of 1st, 2nd 3rd 4th & 5th September 2014

I posted some of this on the UK 9/11 "Truth" forum a year ago.

Madeleine McCann abducted on 3.5.2007

Madeleine McCann born on 12.5.2003

Things have moved on since then so I'll post an update sometime.

Note : There is much deliberate irrelevance in those posts, as explained here.

Last edited by markgobell; 04-01-2016 at 10:35 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 11:26 PM   #13
rain dancer

I'm still waiting for Sonia Poultons promised documentary

http://portugalresident.com/damning-...mised-for-2015
rain dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 07:35 AM   #14
gymgenius

Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]

Ah the McScum Sun News Paper ( RAG which I wouldn't even use as toilet paper )

Eddie & Keela. Dogs can't and don't lie these highly trained dogs just did their job that day...

Whenever I meet a fool who believes the official story, I tell them to google those two dog's names. I don't suppose they ever do though
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 09:35 AM   #15
bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain dancer View Post
I'm still waiting for Sonia Poultons promised documentary

http://portugalresident.com/damning-...mised-for-2015
You'll be waiting forever, I'm afraid, just like we've been waiting for over 3 years for her long-promised 'expose' of David Icke.

She first promised a doc on Brenda Leyland on 7 October 2013 in a YouTube vid, three days after Brenda Leyland committed suicide/was killed - hounded to her death by SKY News whichever is the case. That was 15 months ago.

And where has Sonia Poulton been popping up every month on our TV screens? - yes, on Murdoch's SKY News, supposedly as a 'Social Affairs Commentator'. Read the runes!

She has given dozens of excuses for the non-appearance of her doc, the most common being the same 'legal reasons' she has given for not doing her doc on Icke. The woman is a fraud.

By contrast Richard Hall has announced that his THIRD Madeleine doc is in preparation, due to be released during his February nationwide tour I believe.

Thanks to all who have signed the petition, now at 1,072 signatures:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/108562

Please sign now if you haven't already
bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 10:11 AM   #16
Dude111

Poor little girl.......

STUPID FUCKA PARENTS DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 10:39 AM   #17
brambles

I was told (by a girl in school who's dad worked high up in the media) that her parent's were swingers and that's what they were up to at the time of her 'disappearance' but that the UK media agreed to keep it a secret because they didn't want to tarnish the investigation or incriminate the parents.

I've heard every theory from paedophilia to her being a clone, being abducted but I think she just fell over and died because her parents were too busy fucking and getting pissed. They then used their connections to keep it all hush hush.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 10:53 AM   #18
markgobell

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird View Post

You'll be waiting forever, I'm afraid, just like we've been waiting for over 3 years for her long-promised 'expose' of David Icke.

She first promised a doc on Brenda Leyland on 7 October 2013 in a YouTube vid, three days after Brenda Leyland committed suicide/was killed - hounded to her death by SKY News whichever is the case. That was 15 months ago.

And where has Sonia Poulton been popping up every month on our TV screens? - yes, on Murdoch's SKY News, supposedly as a 'Social Affairs Commentator'. Read the runes!

She has given dozens of excuses for the non-appearance of her doc, the most common being the same 'legal reasons' she has given for not doing her doc on Icke. The woman is a fraud.

By contrast Richard Hall has announced that his THIRD Madeleine doc is in preparation, due to be released during his February nationwide tour I believe.

Thanks to all who have signed the petition, now at 1,072 signatures:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/108562

Please sign now if you haven't already

Signed.

I know Tony Bennett.

He's a good man.

markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 11:29 AM   #19
yourgod

I've never been able to get my head round why the parents weren't the only suspects in this case.

I read the book Truth of The Lie and all the evidence points towards the child dying in the apartment and then the body being moved in the hire car, it looks like an open and shut case.
yourgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 01:13 PM   #20
gymgenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourgod View Post
I've never been able to get my head round why the parents weren't the only suspects in this case.

I read the book Truth of The Lie and all the evidence points towards the child dying in the apartment and then the body being moved in the hire car, it looks like an open and shut case.
Eddie and Keela would probably concur, given a voice.

Last edited by gymgenius; 05-01-2016 at 01:14 PM.
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote