Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 18-01-2010, 12:41 AM   #21
sodi

In high school, my history teacher once sent me to the office because I said that the Vatican had tunnels that were used to sneak in prostitutes lol

Anyways, it be cool to know what those secrets are. Something with Lady Fatima or I dont know

I wonder if they are kept like they were shown on Angels & Demons (The movie)
sodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 12:31 AM   #22
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodi View Post
In high school, my history teacher once sent me to the office because I said that the Vatican had tunnels that were used to sneak in prostitutes lol

Anyways, it be cool to know what those secrets are. Something with Lady Fatima or I dont know

I wonder if they are kept like they were shown on Angels & Demons (The movie)
I think, the tunnels are not only surrounding vatican, but almost stretch around the globe.
Probably, not only prostitutes get smuggled in and out.

Fatima's secrets seem also a very important cornerstone.
It is rumored, her visions were accompanied by a mysterious event in the sky, what we now would call UFO.
Supposedly dozens of eye witnesses at that time.
I probably find the link again... and update then.

The world still have not been told the full version of the --iirc-- 3rd(?) secret.

I also would like to know, if probably some texts of Alexandria's Library survived in vatican's archives.

Could the mods perhaps move the thread into NWO sub-forum?
All, but not religion subforum please

Last edited by tinyint; 23-01-2010 at 12:34 AM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 01:53 AM   #23
romas

Quote:
I just would not participate in any religion that hides a bunch of information from me.

Well that sums up just about all of them.
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 03:02 PM   #24
rodin
Banned

Quote:
How could people belong to a religion that isn't clear with everything. Why do they hide all these archives ? Shouldn't they be able to know what goes on ?

The word of god isnt enough
Precisely. Open up the vaults everywhere I say. It has to be multilateral I guess in case secrets are for self defence
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #25
lynfowars

Quote:
How could people belong to a religion that isn't clear with everything. Why do they hide all these archives ? Shouldn't they be able to know what goes on ?

The word of god isnt enough
Because most people into organized man-made religions like that are colossally greedy, in that they DEMAND the RIGHT to some kind of eternal bliss, no matter how awful a life they have lived.

Look at old Blair, help kill a few million people, then a quick Communion then all is well and god will give him a pat on the head when he dies, like some loyal loved dog.

It's not going to happen, and until people give up this most extreme form of vanity their is, they will continue to attend all masses, donate money in the plate, confess here and there, even when their man-made religious cults admit they lie, cheat and keep secrets, like any other racket.

Last edited by lynfowars; 22-02-2010 at 03:12 PM.
lynfowars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 03:38 PM   #26
realy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
I would identify that supposedly to be an "Andromeda Gerät".

Ask yourself why Adamski had been kind of silenced and tried to make look like nutter.
Armstrong also knows the truth as well as all other nasa or russian astronauts

No, Adamski was not the first human in space. I am sorry to disappoint you. It have been german military in the 1940ies.

That is the biggest secret, that Adamski's 'travel guides' had been german SS crew, who operate those crafts ever since.

WWII have not been finished yet.

Thx, very interesting
I only know the german part of the story behind this.

What about Billy Meier? Do you know more about him?
hehehe yeah the prolonging of ww2 as the "cold war" was the cover word for it_once its over they want to have ww3_ww3 was supposed to go down only ten years or so after ww2, tptb were setback here for sure.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 04:45 PM   #27
coco

Tinyint, OP

I was wondering when Bush would make mention.

Fascinating thread. Very well done.

Ah, and P.S. I was under the impression WWII ended in 1989 or 1990 and blended into WWIII or perhaps that is a childish way of thinking about it. The war has never really stopped. The chapter number has changed, though.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by coco; 22-02-2010 at 04:47 PM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 05:09 PM   #28
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
I was wondering when Bush would make mention.
To be honest, I am not sure where to put the Bush-faction in. That is where a lot of confusion and disinfo exists.

I consider them the traitors, connected with the banksters, IG Farben, Goldmann&Sachs etc...

Quote:
Ah, and P.S. I was under the impression WWII ended in 1989 or 1990 and blended into WWIII or perhaps that is a childish way of thinking about it. The war has never really stopped. The chapter number has changed, though.
I guess that really depends on where a person grew up and has been 'educated'.
Officially WWII ended 1945 with the surrender of the Wehrmacht, but not the German Reich surrendered, resulting in a still missing peace treaty and the 'reunification' and 'constitution' hoax/lie.
Germany is still not a fully sovereign 'country', it is a ! That is also provable!

http://der-runde-tisch-berlin.info/i...entur_gmbh.jpg
(BRD GmbH, HRB 51411, AG Frankfurt am Main).

Further look here... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=93436&page=3
Sounds somehow familiar?

The rabbit hole goes insanely deep (in germany).

I agree, that there has been a war going on, a war against the humans, the truth and the freedom.

Last edited by tinyint; 22-02-2010 at 05:15 PM.
Old 22-02-2010, 05:47 PM   #29
coco

Yes the history book teaches 1945 was the end but the Cold War ensued at that moment and supposedly ended in 89-90. As you say, the rabbit hole goes a long way and covers a number if subjects.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 06:11 PM   #30
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Yes the history book teaches 1945 was the end but the Cold War ensued at that moment and supposedly ended in 89-90. As you say, the rabbit hole goes a long way and covers a number if subjects.
I think, it very much reduces down to a Pyrrhic victory for the 'allies'.

That is why there are so much lies after WWII in all their facets.

I seriously think, our controllers have a very serious problem, not only with the increasingly truth seeking population. In my opinion, something must have gone wrong or not according to agenda during WWII. This also involves the vatican.

Some strange german rumors say, Hitler sent his 'testament' to rome, to be revealed in 2012. I do not really know what to think of that, but strangely something tells me it's half the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
hehehe yeah the prolonging of ww2 as the "cold war" was the cover word for it_once its over they want to have ww3_ww3 was supposed to go down only ten years or so after ww2, tptb were setback here for sure.
Agreed

Something still hinders them of starting WWIII, me thinks.

Last edited by tinyint; 22-02-2010 at 06:28 PM.
Old 22-02-2010, 06:31 PM   #31
vera susa
Banned

Location: The NEW CAPITAL of The WORLD, BALLARAT, VICTORAIA, AUSTRALIA

FOOLS or LIARS?

We all KNOW that The Vatican IS ANTI-CHRIST,
IS THE WHORE, who HAS LIED From Her Conception.

She DENIES GOD'S WORD from The First to The Last.

In God's Word there is:

NO CROSS.
NO TRINITY.
NO EGYPT.
NO NILE.
NO EUPHRATES.

But there IS The SUPER-CONTINENT AGE,
when so much of The Old Testament IS SET.

What The Vatican KNOWINGLY LIES
is the Euphrates, IS PERATH, One of
The Four River Heads out of The River
that watered THE SUPER-CONTINENT
of EDEN, that BECAME a SEA when
THE LAND DIVIDED into continentS.

...and so on and on as I HAVE CARED to SHOW,
YET, YOU ALL RUN TO PROMOTE MORE PROPAGANDA
SOLD to the world BY THE VATICAN!

FOOLS or LIARS? BOTH!
vera susa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #32
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera susa View Post
FOOLS or LIARS?

We all KNOW that The Vatican IS ANTI-CHRIST,
IS THE WHORE, who HAS LIED From Her Conception.

She DENIES GOD'S WORD from The First to The Last.

In God's Word there is:

NO CROSS.
NO TRINITY.
NO EGYPT.
NO NILE.
NO EUPHRATES.

But there IS The SUPER-CONTINENT AGE,
when so much of The Old Testament IS SET.

What The Vatican KNOWINGLY LIES
is the Euphrates, IS PERATH, One of
The Four River Heads out of The River
that watered THE SUPER-CONTINENT
of EDEN, that BECAME a SEA when
THE LAND DIVIDED into continentS.

...and so on and on as I HAVE CARED to SHOW,
YET, YOU ALL RUN TO PROMOTE MORE PROPAGANDA
SOLD to the world BY THE VATICAN!

FOOLS or LIARS? BOTH!

This is no debate on devil, antichrist and religious dogma, so please...

Last edited by tinyint; 22-02-2010 at 06:40 PM.
Old 22-02-2010, 08:32 PM   #33
guuna

I always thought that there was more to the Adamski affair than met the eye, he was of course fed vast amounts of dis-info that largely discredited his arguments such as the beings coming from places like Mars, Saturn and Venus now that we know these places to be lifeless.
Old 22-02-2010, 08:37 PM   #34
tinyint
Inactive

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by guuna View Post
I always thought that there was more to the Adamski affair than met the eye, he was of course fed vast amounts of dis-info that largely discredited his arguments such as the beings coming from places like Mars, Saturn and Venus now that we know these places to be lifeless.
Perhaps the info itself is true, but the lie starts with its inhabitants

Is Mars or the Moon really lifeless? Do we know that for sure? Given only Nasa, Esa info available, despite the russians who are much more open on this.
Old 22-02-2010, 08:57 PM   #35
guuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Perhaps the info itself is true, but the lie starts with its inhabitants

Is Mars or the Moon really lifeless? Do we know that for sure? Given only Nasa, Esa info available, despite the russians who are much more open on this.
I Suppose there are indications that Mars may show signs of having been inhabited in the past, but most of the evidence comes from bad quality YouTube vids or perhaps faked dis-info websites.

I just don't know, of course Nasa and mainstream science are not beyond telling lies...

maybe their is some hidden knowledge of this buried in tomes in the Vatican.
Old 22-02-2010, 09:07 PM   #36
lynfowars

Quote:
Not necessarily.

What if there are other planets 'here' - but in the adjacent dimensions?

Look at all that 90% or so of everything there is, that we cannot see or touch (Dark Matter).

George said, that to travel back-and-forth between what he took to be their Venus and our world, they all needed to go through some kind of super hi-tech process to, quote, "alter frequency" of their atoms.

"Frequency" is inter-changeable with "Dimension".

It all makes so much sense now, and explains the ghost-like vanishing acts of the real UFOs.

Keep an open mind, Adamski may yet be proven as super-truthful, reporting as best as his 1950's mind could interpret from the vague impressions he got from the 'language' of telepathy.
lynfowars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #37
tinyint
Inactive

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynfowars View Post

"Frequency" is inter-changeable with "Dimension".

It all makes so much sense now, and explains the ghost-like vanishing acts of the real UFOs.
Yes, they rang up the bell, so to speak.
The question is wheater or not this enables the 'visitors' to even go through time.
Old 23-02-2010, 05:53 AM   #38
realy

Quote:
I Suppose there are indications that Mars may show signs of having been inhabited in the past, but most of the evidence comes from bad quality YouTube vids or perhaps faked dis-info websites.

I just don't know, of course Nasa and mainstream science are not beyond telling lies...

maybe their is some hidden knowledge of this buried in tomes in the Vatican.
not beyond telling lies? 90% or more of what msm and nasa says are lies. "official science" is mostly bunk.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:56 PM   #39
tinyint
Inactive

I just found this bit in english, when revisiting

Bob Dean - Bringing in the light

(needless to say, its country locked on PC channel)

after I watched

The Day before Disclosure

Quote:
<...>
According to the captured records, the Germans also had plans to build a ‘Zeppelin’-sized levitating cylinder ship called the “Andromeda” machine. This 330 foot behemoth was capable of carrying as many as five of the smaller Vril and Haunebu scout ships. In the early 1950’s a California man named George Adamski photographed a UFO remarkably similar to this design. Later, Adamski claimed to have contact with a ‘Nordic’ looking extraterrestrial near Desert Center, California, who claimed to be from the planet Venus.

However, it should be noted that photographs of the little scout craft this alien flew show a design virtually identical to the German Haunebu II. Though Adamski was later debunked as a fraud, reports of UFOs identical to the ‘Venusian scout ship’ continued to surface world wide.

In 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower was allegedly secreted away to a meeting with Extraterrestrials at MUROC airfield near Palm Springs, California. One particular group was reported to be ‘Nordic’ looking and they offered Eisenhower Free-Energy technology in exchange for nuclear disarmament–Ike declined! And as the story goes, these ‘Nordic’ ETs subsequently met with Pope Pius XII at the Vatican as well.

And of course it remains common knowledge that during the war Germany had cordial relations with Argentina and other Latin American countries, and by a curious coincidence even today UFOs are commonly reported the full length an breadth of South America, along with tales of hidden German bases in the ice peaks of Peru and the vast jungles of Brazil…

But perhaps the most blatant inference of a German connection with UFOs comes from the famed Billy Meier case in Switzerland. In 1975, thirty years after the disappearance of the Vril society leaders, a Swiss farmer claimed to have contact with a girl from the ‘Pleiades’, who bore the pseudonym, “Semjase” and a striking resemblance to the ‘Vrilerinnen’ from 1919. This space girl also wore long blonde hair, spoke in fluent Austrian-German and candidly shared comprehensive knowledge about the German saucer projects of World War II. Were Semjase’s ‘beamships’ actually contemporary versions of the old Haunebus?

<...>
http://www.jimnicholsufo.com/aldebaran-mystery/