Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 02-01-2010, 12:13 AM   #1
lynfowars

Default Vatican Secret Archives

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-Archives.html

An interesting article.

Anyone who has the means to get out there and explore the archives, look for a reference to the then pope meeting George Adamski.

Quote:
Adamski continued to fascinate people in high places. Queen Juliana of the Netherlands even received him at her palace , and Pope John XXIII, who was dying of cancer at the time, allegedly permitted a private audience with him on 31st May, 1963. His mission was to deliver an important package, which he received from the space people in Copenhagen. This claim of course has been denounced by the Vatican, but circumstantial evidence suggests that such a meeting did take place. He traveled to the Vatican with two of his coworkers, May Morlet and Louise (Lou) Zinsstag. Both witnesses say that he entered the Vatican by a side entrance (explaining why there would be no records of his visit) and stayed for an hour. When he entered the room, Adamski claims the Pope smiled and said 'I have been expecting you' and when George handed him the package, the Pope replied 'That is what I have been waiting for'. The Pope's last words before Adamski left were, 'My son, don't worry, we will make it'.

During lunch that same day, Adamski took out of his pocket a small plastic wallet, which was lilac in colour. 'It bore the most singular inscription I have ever seen' said Lou,'The written characters were of a very unusual kind, certainly neither Roman nor Gothic, nor were they Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic or Hebrew'. Underneath the text was the date of the interview-31st May 1963-written in Roman letters. Inside this little wallet was the most beautiful golden coin with the Pope's head in profile on it. As they discovered later, this was a new ecumenical coin, ready for sale but not yet on the market, owing to the Pope's recent illness. They also found out that it cost between 300 and 400 swiss francs. The pope died two days later.

When history is allowed to show our military and politicians lied to us about UFO's, then we might in time, be able to forgive them. We know they are career, power-driven rats, they can't help it.

But if our religious leaders also decided to lie all these years, and treated us like mushrooms, would we be so forgiving? Would anyone abandon religion entirely?

I would. I did.
lynfowars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:18 AM   #2
john connor

I really don't know if I can ever forgive them, we have all lived complete lies, have been denied the real truth and treated like chattle.
john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:23 AM   #3
tinyint
Inactive

Do anybody know, what Adamski really saw?

Adamski "UFO"...

Original Hanebu II...

Original Hanebu III...

Probably, what the pope said to Adamski makes more sense, considering these crafts are being operated by SS.

Last edited by tinyint; 02-01-2010 at 12:28 AM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:41 AM   #4
lynfowars

Adamski was the real-deal, but he ruined his image by perhaps guiding the lilly in later life, after his real contacts dried up.

I guess he couldn't handle the loneliness of being ordinary again. It's in our genes to be like that, so don't be too hard on him. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater...

Some bloggers have tried to make a name for themselves 'dissecting' Adamski as a fraud, long after he is safely dead of course, which stinks.

A few sites have tried to rubbish the seminal 'Scout Craft' Silver-Springs UFO film taken in Adamski's presence, by his friend Madeleine Rodeffer on 26 Feb 1965. This shows real visual warping effects, caused by the intense local gravity field the craft has that bend light around it.

The dullards have tried to say this was a flat object stuck on a pane of glass, and the warping is glass distortion. You see, they make no effort to do basic research. If they did, they would at the very least have witnessed people like me, who watched a fine low-generation copy of that film in glorious analogue cine-film, as I did way back in the early 70's

What is on YouTube has been copied and degraded, blurred and washed-out to buggery.

The craft was breathtaking as it shimmered and changed colours in-time with left-to-right movement, all the way from greys, to dark greens to blues...no way was that caused by a shitty pane of glass.

Hey it's one thing trying to dismiss the G-Field visual distortion as a pane-of-glass trick, but we did NOT have paramagnetic paint at Wal-Mart in 1965!!! (you see it on cars that change colour as you walk around them).

Another thing, Ms Rodeffer swore on oath that the film was real and not hoaxed. She is religious and why would she swear when she may be passing over soon, long after George had passed on? That generation have an honesty we would not understand. Or don't want to.

Other pictures taken by Adamski are equally stunning.

This one was described as Scout Craft exiting a MotherShip in an arc.

It is very impressive, but if you get the best, clearest copy you can find, in an early print of Adamski's famed books, you can, with a magnifying glass, see individual geometric spots of different brightness, which are what I believe, Cerenkov Radiation (glowing bits) highlights around the skin of the craft, which would glow on full power when safely away from human-beings. They are not clear ON ANY Internet image.

Here is an earthly example of Cerenkov Radiation, just for info.

These are simply huge details that are missed or ignored by every skeptic. Why would he go to the trouble, and mind-boggling complexity to add-in such details? It was not needed to do the job if it were a mere hoax, what I call 'detail redundancy'.

Another image that is startling, is the image of Adamski, in space (yes, in-space!) aboard a MotherShip, photographed with his own camera by a UFOnaught in a nearby Scout-Craft. You can even see Adamski's face and another UFOnaught, looking out through the port-holes.

I spent a lot of time with these images. Again, the detail is technically perfect suggesting a real and not hoaxed image with redundancy of detail that would be superfluous to a hoax. The highlights on the cylindrical behemoth MotherShip's hull is accurate. The highlight on Adamaksi's head, and none at all on his neck, is also accurate. I do not believe Adamski would have had the skill to have faked this, and kept it all technically perfect. He even got the height of his UFOnaughts right, he is taller by just the amount he described in his books and it's in the photo!

This is a real image, of the first 'regular' Human-Being in Space, photographed by a UFOnaught to-boot!

This is why Neil Armstrong is so shy, he knows the daddy of all space-travel was Mr George Adamski, on-top of everything else Neil & Co are required to bullshit Humanity about for 'the good of USA' hegemony.

I can't find you a handy images of this particular photo, I recommend you get Tim Good's book, Alien Base (1998) it has many great images. Most are never seen on the Internet because of the George Adamski Foundation, a curious organisation that has done more to prevent Adamski's startling images being shared with mankind than any other. What is their real agenda? How spooky eh?

Enough about them, other fabulous images are those he took of the gigantic MotherShips, high-up in the Sky, with the flanks seemingly 'glowing'. Now many assume this was glow from traditional portholes. It was not, these craft do have 'traditional' portholes, as can be seen in the image I talk about above. But portholes are tiny, these glows are on areas the size of large houses... These patches of glowing hull are massive areas of Cerenkov Radiation, emitting from the technology behind these behemoth's 'engines' or rather 'motive drives'.

Here is a sample image of these beasts on power..

There is so much to Adamski, and the ongoing attack on him by modern skeptics and disinfo employees. At some stage I think it was decided we the people are NEVER going to share UFO technology, hence the reason why the full Adamski story and full Apollo details have remained so well locked-down. Again, ask why the George Adamski Foundation censors his photographs so vigorously? Why did Derbyshire want to walk from the story decades later by claiming he hoaxed his very similar craft image?

All noise! Concentrate on the images Adamski took, they stand the test of time and they are real and shocking. Not ONE photo has been shown to be fake, this is no Billy Meier, and Adamski didn't have a tenth of the privacy Meier had to fake photos anyway.

Sadly, we will remain kept in the dark like cattle indeed, until we have been culled down to manageable numbers by war, starvation, or the ongoing plastics-sterilisation.

Last edited by lynfowars; 05-01-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:12 AM   #5
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynfowars View Post

This is why Neil Armstrong is so shy, he knows the daddy of all space-travel was Mr George Adamski, on-top of everything else Neil & Co are required to bullshit Humanity about for 'the good of USA' hegemony.

I can't find you a handy images of this particular photo, I recommend you get Tim Good's book, Alien Base (1998) it has many great images. Most are never seen on the Internet because of the George Adamski Foundation, a curious organisation that has done more to prevent Adamski's startling images being shared with mankind than any other. What is their real agenda? How spooky eh?

Here is a sample image of these beasts on power..

I would identify that supposedly to be an "Andromeda Gerät".

Ask yourself why Adamski had been kind of silenced and tried to make look like nutter.
Armstrong also knows the truth as well as all other nasa or russian astronauts
Quote:
This is a real image, of the first 'regular' Human-Being in Space, photographed by a UFOnaught to-boot!
No, Adamski was not the first human in space. I am sorry to disappoint you. It have been german military in the 1940ies.

That is the biggest secret, that Adamski's 'travel guides' had been german SS crew, who operate those crafts ever since.

WWII have not been finished yet.

Thx, very interesting
I only know the german part of the story behind this.

What about Billy Meier? Do you know more about him?

Last edited by tinyint; 05-01-2010 at 01:14 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:18 AM   #6
lynfowars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post

Ask yourself why Adamski had been kind of silenced and tried to make look like nutter.
Because they want to pique our interest and curiosity, but not do all the work or we'd be lazy. They want us to think...to do some 'work' for ourselves evolving from violent apes.

They get enough of our smarter people realizing the truth when they see it, yet don't allow a full-on disclosure that might panic religion and the economies.

Also, they may be in competition with the bad-guys, separatist nazi's who have stolen the show (and involved in ALL mutilations and abductions). It could be them, not the 'original' UFOnaughts, who have done the discrediting -and keep doing so. They are jealous of this technology and have no desire to share it with the masses who they treat as cattle..

Meier has this treatment too. He has lots of real stuff, but credibility amongst the masses ruined by blatant fakes, probably the only thing keeping him alive..

Quote:

No, Adamski was not the first human in space. I am sorry to disappoint you. It have been german military in the 1940ies.

That is the biggest secret, that Adamski's 'travel guides' had been german SS crew, who operate those crafts ever since.
How true, but Adamski was the first 'publicly known' modern Human into Space if you know what I mean.

There is a key to the Adamski riddle. He wrote about seeing something incredible on a spaceship, something he was told not to write about for the time being in his books. He died before he ever did.

I have a suspicion I know what he saw, and it could change everything for Adamski if I could get more proof before I commit.

Quote:
What about Billy Meier? Do you know more about him?
Only what is readily available and in Tim Good's books - I really do recommend you get all books by Tim Good, and also Leonard Cramp. Both authors are excellent, and Cramp has detailed how the UFOs work, from many years back. It is all there for the taking, if only our mathematicians would get off their arrogant high-horses and read... Even Adamski taught them lessons about extra-dimensions (he used the term 'frequencies') in the 1950's, to which they all scoffed - but now it is at the front of theoretical math research.

There really is a Venus-like planet in our dimensional neighbourhood, Adamski said you can't see it or visit unless your 'frequency' is physically changed by a technological process the UFOnaughts go through, to cross the barrier between their world and ours. Hoagland is getting close to it, with his promulgation of the 19.5 Degree anomolies and the strange hexagons on all the planets - a tell-tale signature of influence by giant objects unseen by us, because they are spinning in other dimensions...

Adamski told us of these other places, that concept was so far ahead of it's time, fakery my butt!

Adamski/Bryant will have the last laugh. I bet Armstrong wishes the truth would out in his lifetime. He's a decent man.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:05 PM   #7
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Because they want to pique our interest and curiosity, but not do all the work or we'd be lazy. They want us to think...to do some 'work' for ourselves evolving from violent apes.

They get enough of our smarter people realizing the truth when they see it, yet don't allow a full-on disclosure that might panic religion and the economies.

Also, they may be in competition with the bad-guys, separatist nazi's who have stolen the show (and involved in ALL mutilations and abductions). It could be them, not the 'original' UFOnaughts, who have done the discrediting -and keep doing so. They are jealous of this technology and have no desire to share it with the masses who they treat as cattle..

Meier has this treatment too. He has lots of real stuff, but credibility amongst the masses ruined by blatant fakes, probably the only thing keeping him alive..

How true, but Adamski was the first 'publicly known' modern Human into Space if you know what I mean.

There is a key to the Adamski riddle. He wrote about seeing something incredible on a spaceship, something he was told not to write about for the time being in his books. He died before he ever did.

I have a suspicion I know what he saw, and it could change everything for Adamski if I could get more proof before I commit.

Only what is readily available and in Tim Good's books - I really do recommend you get all books by Tim Good, and also Leonard Cramp. Both authors are excellent, and Cramp has detailed how the UFOs work, from many years back. It is all there for the taking, if only our mathematicians would get off their arrogant high-horses and read... Even Adamski taught them lessons about extra-dimensions (he used the term 'frequencies') in the 1950's, to which they all scoffed - but now it is at the front of theoretical math research.

There really is a Venus-like planet in our dimensional neighbourhood, Adamski said you can't see it or visit unless your 'frequency' is physically changed by a technological process the UFOnaughts go through, to cross the barrier between their world and ours. Hoagland is getting close to it, with his promulgation of the 19.5 Degree anomolies and the strange hexagons on all the planets - a tell-tale signature of influence by giant objects unseen by us, because they are spinning in other dimensions...

Adamski told us of these other places, that concept was so far ahead of it's time, fakery my butt!

Adamski/Bryant will have the last laugh. I bet Armstrong wishes the truth would out in his lifetime. He's a decent man.
Very interesting read

It really seems to me, we are on the very same track, but from different ends. We might can complement each other.

At the moment, I am busy with J.P.Farrell... after I read Igor Witkowski, but thanks for the book recommendations.

So you also think, there have been a split up within the nazis?

Edit: I find it to be an interesting thread, probably worth moving into a sub forum?

Last edited by tinyint; 05-01-2010 at 11:54 PM. Reason: :rolleyes: typo
Old 05-01-2010, 11:18 PM   #8
lynfowars

Quote:
Very interesting read

It really seems to me, we are on the very same track, but from different ends. Me might can complement each other.

At the moment, I am busy with J.P.Farrell... after I read Igor Witkowski, but thanks for the book recommendations.

So you also think, there have been a split up within the nazis?

Edit: I find it to be an interesting thread, probably worth moving into a sub forum?
Yes, I think there was, and remains, a nazi involvement, but these are real, truly hard-core nazi's that existed long before the goose-stepping goons of Hitler, this bunch are much older, and rarely showed their faces in WW2. The goons that raped Barney Hill were nazis, if you read the report and descriptions it's quite obvious. They are sperm/egg stealing eugenicists, which is the purest nazi-nastiness there is. Indeed, it's their whole reason for existence, perfection of the species...

Those physically ridiculous 'greys' are just a distraction and cover for their nefarious DNA-stealing activities, helped by accomplices in the film/media industries.

We could do much on a sub thread I agree. I would like to get some hi-res scans up of the images I mentioned, in such as way as to prevent their tiresome censorship by the spooks.

PM me if the thread moves, I am having memory problems of late

Last edited by lynfowars; 05-01-2010 at 11:20 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:35 PM   #9
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Yes, I think there was, and remains, a nazi involvement, but these are real, truly hard-core nazi's that existed long before the goose-stepping goons of Hitler, this bunch are much older, and rarely showed their faces in WW2. The goons that raped Barney Hill were nazis, if you read the report and descriptions it's quite obvious. They are sperm/egg stealing eugenicists, which is the purest nazi-nastiness there is. Indeed, it's their whole reason for existence, perfection of the species...

Those physically ridiculous 'greys' are just a distraction and cover for their nefarious DNA-stealing activities, helped by accomplices in the film/media industries.

We could do much on a sub thread I agree. I would like to get some hi-res scans up of the images I mentioned, in such as way as to prevent their tiresome censorship by the spooks.

PM me if the thread moves, I am having memory problems of late
Spot on! Deeeeep underground the US and other places
Would you link them with the bush faction?
I guess, it is yes?

Well, if you consider that faction the yin, then there is also an even match of same age, the yang. That is, what I found out.

But I still miss some links, what happened in US during/after WWII exactly... the yin faction is still incomplete...

Should I PM a mod for moving the thread? I'll do and PM you then

Last edited by tinyint; 05-01-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:49 PM   #10
lynfowars

If you wish, I will catch up with again soon on this I hope.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:01 AM   #11
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
If you wish, I will catch up with again soon on this I hope.
I'd be nice and a pleasure.

I have tons of sources which need to be checked against US/UK sources and information.
Until now, naturally I concentrated for about 10 years on german sources.

However, I slowly starting to get the picture... very 'unreal' the reality is.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:31 AM   #12
orlibonurb

Real Vatican secrets exposed here,

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar..._assassins.pdf
Old 07-01-2010, 10:59 PM   #13
tinyint
Inactive

Some years ago, all this about the crafts, official reading and stance was: all crazy nazi conspiracy theory. Nothing to see here, else you are nazi.

Now, they even deliberately have done an exhibition to debunk the truth.

http://www.peenemuende.de/index.php?id=106

The description(very misleading) reads about a site in silesia(photo on the left wall) where Witkowski and Farrell picked up their research.

Last edited by tinyint; 07-01-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:11 PM   #14
orage

Quote:
Some years ago, all this about the crafts, official reading and stance was: all crazy nazi conspiracy theory. Nothing to see here, else you are nazi.

Now, they even deliberately have done an exhibition to debunk the truth.

http://www.peenemuende.de/index.php?id=106

The description(very misleading) reads about a site in silesia(photo on the left wall) where Witkowski and Farrell picked up their research.
+1, thanks for the link and picture.

http://mensch-orage.blogspot.com/
orage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:14 PM   #15
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by orage View Post
+1, thanks for the link and picture.
Probably nobody can't really imagine outside germany, what big silent revolution that has been. They acknowledged, that crafts were planed and built! Close to revisionism for our gov.
Sensation here, still almost nobody knows even about the exhibition.

Last edited by tinyint; 07-01-2010 at 11:20 PM.
Old 17-01-2010, 11:03 PM   #16
tinyint
Inactive

Soho shot...

http://www.thewebfairy.com/911/missi.../chapter3a.htm

Last edited by tinyint; 17-01-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Old 17-01-2010, 11:24 PM   #17
sodi

How could people belong to a religion that isn't clear with everything. Why do they hide all these archives ? Shouldn't they be able to know what goes on ?

The word of god isnt enough
sodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 11:26 PM   #18
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodi View Post
How could people belong to a religion that isn't clear with everything. Why do they hide all these archives ? Shouldn't they be able to know what goes on ?

The word of god isnt enough
Well, if you want to deliberately hide human origin, that was not as it has been told, would it make sense then?
Old 17-01-2010, 11:42 PM   #19
sodi

I just would not participate in any religion that hides a bunch of information from me.
sodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 12:19 AM   #20
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodi View Post
I just would not participate in any religion that hides a bunch of information from me.
Yes, I agree.
Unfortunately about 4 billion do, all 3 book religions to a certain extend, no matter what sect.

Last edited by tinyint; 18-01-2010 at 12:23 AM.