Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 24-05-2018, 03:26 PM   #301
lancaster

Breaking news :
Porton Down discover Novichok Cream as a sideline to their poison experiments!
What a transformation it has made for Yulia since she has been using it.
lancaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 02:32 PM   #302
st jimmy

In the category strange news, Sergei’s niece Viktoria Skripal disclosed that:
Quote:
At the end of February, Yulia received a general power of attorney from her father Sergei in order to take ownership of a secret bank account that belonged to her late brother Alexander.
After his divorce, his wife Natalia paid him $200,000 USD, and he kept this money. It is in a Russian bank now.
The poisoning was first reported on 4 March...

Yulia Skripal had collected the proceeds from a house sale in Britain, which belonged to her brother Alexander who died in mysterious circumstances in St Petersburg aged 43.
Alexander had shared the house in Britain with his ex-wife, Natalia, who was also the daughter of a GRU military intelligence colonel (GRU is the name for the “Russian KGB”).

Viktoria repeatedly spoke about her concerns on Yulia’s mysterious unnamed boyfriend, who she had intended to wed: http://wsbuzz.com/world-news/yulia-s...-bank-account/
----------------------

Here’s the “interview” with the “new” Yulia Skripal; it’s only a very short statement in Russian and starts at 1:40 (with a voiceover translating in English)…

Here’s another picture of the “old” Yulia Skripal (in a rear instance without glasses); maybe with her brother or boyfriend (that didn’t visit her in hospital)?

Was her account hacked to replace the pictures?
If so, for what reason? Just to keep us busy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Apparently the daughter of Sergei Skripal, Yulia, visited her ”Vkontakte” page on the morning of 7 March, 3 days after she was supposedly poisoned with nerve agent “Novichok” that put her in a coma, until a few days ago.

This means that either:
1) Her account was hacked; or
2) The poisoning with “Novichok” never happened, and she wasn’t in a coma at all: https://www.globalresearch.ca/while-...cebook/5634276
Old 31-05-2018, 03:22 PM   #303
st jimmy

In the latest disinformation ploy on 30 May Russian, lying journalist Arkady Babchencko was pronounced death. Including a (fake) story, fake photos of the corpse and arrest of the suspect…

Then on 31 May, Babchencko appeared alive and well in a press conference with Ukanian President Petro Poroshenko (on the left).

Babchencko explained his motives in playing along in staging his own death, as follows:
Quote:
I am sorry you had to experience it. But there was no other way.
Special apologies to my wife. Olechka, I am sorry, but there were no options here.
The operation took two months to prepare. I was told a month ago. As a result of the operation, one person has been captured, he is being held.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...assassination/
Old 04-07-2018, 08:29 AM   #304
elshaper

Recycling the fear factor?
I thought the nerve agent had a short half life like 24 hrs?
Let's think about this L-O-G-I-C-A-L-L-Y.
Why are they bringing up the Russian incident again and linking it to this incident immediately?
Isn't that a bit premature since the investigation hasn't even been concluded yet?

Two collapse near Russian spy poisoning site

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-44707052
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 04-07-2018 at 08:33 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 10:48 AM   #305
serpentine

Probably because the whole thing is an intelligence agency fantasy.

Looking at a map of Aleppo after the siege ended as the SAA was pushing the rebels Westward I could see the people behind things were very upset for the pivotal defeat (and perhaps loss of personnel) so I asked "what will they do in response to this" way back in 2016

Attack in mainland Britain "! - What with?"

Chemical attack "Where?"

Salisbury "By Who?"

Special agents "How many will be killed?"

Nobody "!"

The they implied in the original question almost certainly precluded Russian government involvement and trusting absolutely that nobody would be killed keeps a silence for to intervene in any way or announce a prediction may have lead to a change of plans to one that involved actual fatalities.

Some might say this is a gift. Some might say it's reading peoples minds. Wiser people might say the act of looking at the future initiates the future. Certainly there is a gulf between the intentions of men and the Intent of the Universe and that's maybe where suffering arises.

Last edited by serpentine; 04-07-2018 at 10:50 AM.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 11:25 AM   #306
bluebirdgr

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...substance.html

Police send samples to Porton Down and counter-terror police are called on over 'major incident' after couple in their 40s were exposed to unknown substance just seven miles from Russian spy poisoning.

Police have sent samples to Porton Down as they probe a major incident after a couple in their 40s were exposed to an unknown substance, it has emerged.

The pair were found unconscious in a quiet residential street in Amesbury, seven miles from where Russian spy Sergei Skirpal was poisoned with his daughter four months ago.  

Police declared a major incident in the early hours of this morning - four days after the couple were rushed to hospital.   

It is understood the Ministry of Defence's Defence Science and Technology Laboratory, based just miles from the incident, is investigating. 
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 12:13 PM   #307
ianw

Amesbury: Two collapse near Russian spy poisoning site

Im I illiterate or am I right in thinking two smackheads have ODed 10 miles away from the Russian spy poisoning site.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-44707052

Old 12-07-2018, 11:46 PM   #308
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Attack in mainland Britain "! - What with?"

Just remembered the clincher which was

"and how?" - in a perfume bottle.

Which had me intrigued when an msm source introduced the idea of it being smuggled through airline customs quite early on in the story.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 07:04 PM   #309
bluebirdgr

BREAKING: Scotland Yard found the Novichok in Charlie Rowley's house inside a mini whisky bottle usually used as a souvenier.
But they didnt drink it. They washed their hands with the whisky?

For me the plot thickens: I think they were the couple on CCTV and unknowingly they poisoned the Skripals and they were in the same way cheated like the two Asian girls who poisoned the brother of the North Korean leader with a nerve agent on an airport and who had thought that they were actors in a prank show.
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 08:14 PM   #310
elshaper

Default Be Happy - I've lost it LOL

I'm drinking Apero Splitzer....and I cannot take this seriously any longer.......

Ingredients:
3 parts Organic Pros...that sparkling wine from Italy...cannot spell. sorry.
2 parts Apero
1 part Sparkling water or soda.
With plenty of ice. Very nice. Everyone's drinking it in London. Try it.

Just laugh...will ya?

PS - I know, I know, I shouldn't really be drinking but hey...life is too short. Drink it while you can. LOL
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 13-07-2018 at 08:16 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 10:36 AM   #311
time4truth

Hmm Small Whisky bottle.. Very easy to have tipped into Scripols drinks at Zizzi (drinks unattended before taken to their table-soo James Bond !) Take it this will fizzle out now World Cup coming to an end in Russia....
time4truth is offline   Reply With Quote