Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 26-11-2011, 11:27 PM   #1
joeanderson

Default Jewish ritual murder

There is always plenty of articles that appear in the Zionist media about different religions, and they always seem to have a negative slant.
Christian, Islamic and Pagan religions are always fair game for criticism.

Why then is it that there is a religion that is NEVER criticised? The Jewish religion appears to be untouchable.

There has, throughout history, been many reported cases of Jewish ritual human sacrifice. This practice is still carried out today on Palestinian children on a daily basis, and it needs to stop.

This is hidden from us by the powers that be, for obvious reasons, they are Jews.

Please watch this video and see for yourself:

joeanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2011, 11:54 PM   #2
joeanderson

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi..._Out_on_Oprah/
Old 27-11-2011, 09:07 AM   #3
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Most people have never heard of Jewish ritual murders of none Jews. I hadn't until about 3/4 years ago.
But most have heard or read of unsubstantiated claims of evil human sacrificing ancient Britains or Germanics etc without any real evidence. yet many programmed minds take it as fact.

Dissing my tribal ancestors will not be tolerated, and is one reason why I turned the tables, I was so sick and tired of the constant attempts to brainwash at every turn to try make me into a self hater of my tribal, cultural and racial ancestry.

Plus the pushing of Middle eastern religions so called superiority over my tribes. (utter crap)

Few will know of what I say, they dared not look deep and long, partly due to conditioning (AS PLANNED).

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 27-11-2011 at 09:09 AM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2011, 11:10 AM   #4
joeanderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Most people have never heard of Jewish ritual murders of none Jews. I hadn't until about 3/4 years ago.
But most have heard or read of unsubstantiated claims of evil human sacrificing ancient Britains or Germanics etc without any real evidence. yet many programmed minds take it as fact.

Dissing my tribal ancestors will not be tolerated, and is one reason why I turned the tables, I was so sick and tired of the constant attempts to brainwash at every turn to try make me into a self hater of my tribal, cultural and racial ancestry.

Plus the pushing of Middle eastern religions so called superiority over my tribes. (utter crap)

Few will know of what I say, they dared not look deep and long, partly due to conditioning (AS PLANNED).
you speak a lot of sense.
not many people are aware that our cultural identity has been getting attacked for thousands of years, and today, more than ever, our cultural and racial identity is under attack.
Islam, a backward, evil and perverse religion, is being promoted in europe by Jewish Zionists. Most people cannot seem to get their heads around that.
Old 27-11-2011, 11:29 AM   #5
itruth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeanderson View Post
There is always plenty of articles that appear in the Zionist media about different religions, and they always seem to have a negative slant.
Christian, Islamic and Pagan religions are always fair game for criticism.

Why then is it that there is a religion that is NEVER criticised? The Jewish religion appears to be untouchable.

There has, throughout history, been many reported cases of Jewish ritual human sacrifice. This practice is still carried out today on Palestinian children on a daily basis, and it needs to stop.

This is hidden from us by the powers that be, for obvious reasons, they are Jews.

Please watch this video and see for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-N-l-kbwy4

What utter garbage.

If they are jews, then blood is forbidden for them. So if any of them did ever use childrens blood, they would be religious jews at all.

So, notice that you started off attacking "jews" because YOU BELIEVE that judaism is not attacked in the media, BUT THEN YOU ACCUSE THE SAME JEWS OF DOING SOMETHING THAT IS 100% AGAINST THEIR RELIGION. Do you see your own contradiction?

The reason why islam makes the media is because islam is a death cult where killings and rapes take place everyday. If covering just a fraction of the evil that is done globally in the name of islam troubles you, then i suggest you get the hell out of the west and go and live with the muslims who you are defending. Then, you and they can say follows comes out of the arse of islam, while the jews are filthy and no one will disagree with any of you, before you have sand for dinner.

Anyone with half a brain who looks into this will see that the opposite to what you said about the media is true.

THE MEDIA PROTECTS ISLAM.

Google has denied protecting Islam from criticism, claiming that the lack of "Islam is" suggested searches is the result of a software problem that will soon be corrected. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...ggestions.html

Tell me, which of these stories did you hear in the mainstream media?

Quote:
Police 'covered up' violent campaign to turn London area 'Islamic' http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...a-Islamic.html

(Did you hear about this in the media?) The number of rape charges in Sweden has quadrupled in just above 20 years. Rape cases involving children under the age of 15 are six times as common today as they were a generation ago. Muslim Rape Epidemic Puts Sweden at Top of Euro Rape Statistics. http://centurean2.wordpress.com/2009...ope-surrender/

In December 2008 a pack of Muslims launched an unprovoked attack on a young Frenchman on board a bus in Paris. As they beat him, they shouted insults like “fils de pute” [son of a bitch] and “Français de merde” [French s£&$]. Interestingly, French mainstream media reports mention the first of these insults but not the second. http://tundratabloids.com/2011/09/fr...im-attack.html

Witnesses to the US congressional committee on the persecution of Coptic peoples by Muslims in Egypt http://vladtepesblog.com/?p=35913

Iran: Christian Pastor Faces Execution for ‘Apostasy’ (New York) – Iranian authorities should immediately free pastor Yousef Nadarkhani and drop all charges against him, Human Rights Watch said today. Nadarkhani, who has been charged with apostasy and is in Rasht prison in northern Iran, faces possible execution. http://www.hrw.org/news/2011/09/30/i...ution-apostasy

Coptic Christians Endure a Painful Year in Egypt… Ayman's parents believe that an Arabic teacher at the school their son attended was the one who instigated his classmates to beat him to death because he refused to take off a Christian cross he wore around his neck. http://www.aina.org/news/20111114185010.htm
Quote:
Pagan religions are always fair game for criticism.
They are? WHERE?.

In islamic countries pagans are terrorized by the state as well as the public, FACT!

Saudi Arabia’s religious police arrested an African man after he was accused of worshipping an idol placed inside his shop, a newspaper said on Sunday. http://www.emirates247.com/crime/reg...11-20-1.429153

ISLAMOPHOBIA
Quote:

PROPHET OF DOOM: FREE AUDIO BOOK AND PDF. (RECOMMENDED)
Prophet of Doom is the best-documented, most comprehensive, presentation of Islam's five oldest and most reliable scriptural sources. Ishaq's Biography of Muhammad, Tabari's History of Islam, and Bukhari's and Muslim's Hadith, were used to reorder the Qur'an chronologically and to set its surahs into the context of Muhammad's life. When this evidence is evaluated systematically, the only rational conclusion is that Islam's lone prophet was a ruthless terrorist, a mass-murderer, a thief, slave trader, rapist and pedophile. http://prophetofdoom.net/

Free Audios on islam - introduction to political islam, mohammad, basics of islam, jihad, islam and the jews, islam and the christian, the dhimmi, slavery, ethics, koran, submission and duality, tears of jihad, conclusion. http://actwestnashville.com/?page_id=544
The stories that the 'media' doesn't cover can be found here http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

If the western media want to bury islam through the media alone THEY COULD, VERY EASILY, because in islam there is everything foul which most normal people would find disgusting. So the fact that they are not exposing the satanic doctrine of islam is because they are protecting it for their own selfish gains (oil).

IQ AL Rasooli teaches the facts about muhummad and islam http://www.al-rassooli.com/blog/

Last edited by itruth; 27-11-2011 at 11:35 AM.
itruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #6
eternal_spirit
Inactive

The experience of the Jews at Norwich must have taught every Jew in England how necessary royal protection was, and how easily religious passions could be aroused, even among the highest clergy. For it was the Bishop of Norwich, William Turbe, who was most active in prosecuting the charge of ritual murder against the Jews of his city, up to the supreme tribunal, the court held before the King himself. (See Jessopp and James, St. William of Norwich pp. 92-93, 103-10.)

Although contemporary Jewish authors deny such things as ritual murder, some admit that there may have been some unpleasant Jews around at the time.

Jewish Ritual Murder in England Before 1290

Arnold S. Leese

The first known case occurred in 1144; after that, cases cropped up from time to time until the Jews were expelled from the realm by Edward I. The most famous of these incidents was that of Little St. Hugh of Lincoln in 1255. I record these cases in chronological order; and I do not deny the possibility that some of them, in which details are lacking, were "trumped up" ones, where death may have been due to causes other than ritual murder and the Jews blamed for it; but the case of St. Hugh, particularly, was juridically decided, and the Close and Patent Rolls of the Realm record definitely cases at London, Winchester and Oxford. There seems no reason to doubt that many cases of ritual murder have been unsuspected and even undiscovered.

1144, Norwich. A twelve year-old boy was crucified and his side pierced at the Jewish Passover. His body was found in a sack hidden in a tree. A converted Jew, called Theobald of Cambridge, confessed that the Jews took blood every year from a Christian child because they thought that only by so doing could they ever obtain their freedom and return to Palestine; and that it was their custom to draw lots to decide whence the blood was to be supplied; Theobald said that last year the lot fell to Narbonne, but in this year to Norwich. The boy was locally beatified and has ever since been known as St. William. The Sheriff, probably bribed, refused to bring the Jews to trial.

In J. C. Cox's Norfolk Churches, vol. II, p. 47, as also in the Victoria County History of Norfolk, 1906, vol.. II, is an illustration of an old painted rood-screen depicting the ritual murder of St. William; the screen itself is in Loddon Church, Norfolk, unless the power of Jewish money has had it removed. No-one denies this case as a historical event, but the Jews of course say it was not a ritual murder. The Jew, C. Roth, in his The Ritual Murder Libel and the Jew (1935) says: "Modern enquirers, after careful examination of the facts, have concluded that the child probably lost consciousness in consequence of a cataleptic fit, and was buried prematurely by his relatives." How these modern enquirers arrived at a conclusion like that after all these years, Mr. Roth does not say; nor is it a compliment to the Church to suggest that its ministers would allow the boy's death to be celebrated as the martyrdom of a saint without having satisfied themselves that wounds on the body confirmed the crucifixion and piercing of the side. And why the relatives should bury the boy in a sack and then dig it up and hang it in a tree would puzzle even a Jew to explain.

John Foxe's Acts and Monuments of the Church records this ritual murder, as did the Ballandists and other historians. The Prior, William Turbe, who afterwards became Bishop of Norwich, was the leading light in insisting that the crime was one of Jewish ritual murder; in the Dictionary of National Biography (edited by a Jew!) it is made clear that his career, quite apart from this ritual murder case, is that of a man of great strength of character and moral courage.

1160, Gloucester. The body of a child named Harold was found in the river with the usual wounds of crucifixion. Sometimes wrongly dated 1168. (Recorded in Monumenta Germania Historica, vol. VI (Erfurt Annals); Polychronicon, R. Higdon; Chronicles, R. Grafton, p. 46.)

1181, Bury St. Edmunds. A child called Robert was sacrificed at Passover. The child was buried in the church and its presence there was supposed to cause miracles. (Authority: Rohrbacher, from the Chronicle of Gervase of Canterbury.)

1192, Winchester. A boy crucified. Mentioned in the Jewish Encyclopaedia as being a false charge. Details lacking.

1232, Winchester. Boy crucified. Details lacking. (Mentioned in Hyamson's History of the Jews in England; also in Annals of Winchester; and conclusively in the Close Roll 16, Henry III, m.8, 26.6.1232.)

1235, Norwich. In this case, Jews stole a child and hid him with a view to crucifying him. Haydn's Dictionary of Dates of date 1847, says of this case, "They [the Jews] circumcise and attempt to crucify a child at Norwich; the offenders are condemned in a fine of 20,000 marks." (Further authority Huillard Breolles, Grande Chronique, III, 86; also Close Roll, 19 Henry III, m.23.)

1244, London. A child's body found unburied in the cemetery of St. Benedict, with ritual cuts. Buried with great pomp in St. Paul's. (Authority: Social England, vol. I, p. 407, edited by H. D. Traill.)

1255, Lincoln. A boy called Hugh was kidnapped by the Jews and crucified and tortured in hatred of Jesus Christ. The boy's mother found the body in a well on the premises of a Jew called Jopin or Copinus. This Jew, promised by the judge his life if he confessed, did so, and 91 Jews were arrested; eventually 18 were hanged for the crime. King Henry III himself personally ordered the juridical investigation of the case five weeks after the discovery of the body, and refused to allow mercy to be shown to the Jew Copinus, who was executed.

Hugh was locally beatified, and his tomb may still be seen in Lincoln Cathedral, but the Jewish Money Power has evidently been at work, for between 1910 and 1930 a notice was fixed above the shrine as follows: "The body of Hugh was given burial in the Cathedral and treated as that of a martyr. When the Minster was repaved, the skeleton of a small child was found beneath the present tombstone. There are many incidents in the story which tend to throw doubt upon it, and the existence of similar stories in England and elsewhere points to their origin in the fanatical hatred of the Jews of the Middle Ages and the common superstition, now wholly discredited, that ritual murder was a factor of Jewish Paschal Rites. Attempts were made as early as the 13th century by the Church to protect the Jews against the hatred of the populace and against this particular accusation."

At a visit to Lincoln of the Jewish Historical Society, in 1934, the Mayor, Mr. G. Deer, said to them: "That he [St. Hugh] was done to death by Jews for ritual purposes cannot be other than a libel based upon the prejudices and ignorance of an unenlightened age." The Chancellor on the same occasion said: "It was quite obviously one of the very many cases of slander spread about the Jews from time to time. No doubt, the child died or fell down the well."

These people, Jews and Gentiles, bring no evidence whatever for their statement; it couldn't have happened, they say. Why not?

Was Henry III, weak in character as we know him to have been, ever charged with being an immoral man? Did the judges not examine the body, which was only four weeks dead? Is Haydn's Dictionary of Dates (1847 edition) medieval and superstitious when it said of this case "They [the Jews] crucify a child at Lincoln, for which eighteen are hanged"? There are no 'ifs' and 'buts' here! Or does Copinus's confession not tally with that of Theobald, quoted above in the first Norwich case? Copinus said, "For the death of this child, nearly all the Jews in England had come together and every town had sent deputies to assist in the sacrifice."

No-one questions the historical facts in this case; but Jews and Judaized Gentiles alike unite in denying the fact of ritual murder.

Strack, in his The Jew and Human Sacrifice, written in defence of the Jews against the Blood Accusation, omits all mention of this famous case, which is the subject of the Prioress's Tale in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales and is referred to in Marlowe's Jew of Malta. Hyamson's History of the Jews in England devotes the whole of Chapter IX to "Little St. Hugh of Lincoln," showing the importance of the ritual murder issue in the Jewish mind today. (The following Close Rolls of the Realm refer to the case of St. Hugh: Henry III, 39, m.2, 7.10.1255; 39, m.2, 14.10.1255; 40, m.20, 24.11.1255; 40, m.13, 13.3.1256; 42, m.6, 19.6.1258. And the Patent Rolls, Henry III, 40, m.20, 26.11.1255; 40, m.19, 9.12.1255; 40, 27.3.1256; and 40, m.5, 20.8.1256.)

1257, London. A child sacrificed. (Authority: Cluverius, Epitome Historiae p. 541.) Details lacking.

1276, London. Boy crucified. (Authority: The Close Roll of the Realm, 4, Edward I, m.14, 3.3.1276.)

1279, Northampton. A child crucified. Haydn's Dictionary of Dates, 1847, says of this case: "They [the Jews] crucify a child at Northampton for which fifty are drawn at horses' tails and hanged." (Further authorities: Reiley, Memorials of London, p. 15; H. Desportes, Le Mystére du Sang.)

1290, Oxford. The Patent Roll 18 Edward I, m.21, 21st June 1290, contains an order for the gaol delivery of a Jew, Isaac de Pulet, detained for the murder of a Christian boy at Oxford.

Only one month after this, King Edward issued his decree expelling the Jews from the Kingdom. There is, then, every reason to believe that it was the Oxford murder which proved the last straw in toleration.

A similar ritual case was one of the main stimulants to the King and Queen of Spain to expel professing Jews from that country in 1492 (Leese: Jewish Ritual Murder, p. 20).

The Jews, in attempting to escape responsibility for these deaths by ritual murder, do not hesitate to impugn the probity of two of the Kings of England, against whose moral character no-one else has dared to cast a slur. Here are some examples. Firstly the Jew Hyamson (in History of the Jews in England, 1928 edition, p. 21) wrote: "It has also been pointed out that the Blood Accusation was as a rule made at a time at which the Royal Treasury needed replenishing." This foul accusation against men of upright character was repeated in the Jewish Chronicle Supplement, April 1936, p. 8 (speaking of the Lincoln case in the reign of Henry III): "Henceforth and especially under the zealously Christian Edward I, the Crown and its officers became almost a worse peril to the Jews than mobs intent on loot and led on by fanatic priests and knightly spendthrifts who had borrowed Jewish money. When 18th century writers of history began to examine the old records in a new sceptical temper some may be found venturing on such unkind surmises as that the alleged crucifixions of Christian children only seemed to happen when kings were short of money."

To deny that the cases of St. William of Norwich and St. Hugh of Lincoln were Jewish ritual murders is to accuse certain English Kings, certain English Clergy, and certain English administrators, known to be men of good morals, of murdering and torturing Jews to get their money, after accusing them of horrible crimes. In the case of St. Hugh, the sentence was juridical; in the case of St. William, the mob took the matter into their own hands because the Sheriff would take no action himself.

Whom do you believe – the Jews or the English?

"It is difficult to refuse all credit to stories so circumstantial and so frequent." So says Social England concerning ritual murders in England (vol. I, p. 407, 1893, edited by H. D. Traill).

A significant fact is that Haydn's Dictionary of Dates, at least up to 1847, quoted the ritual murders in Norman and Plantagenet England as undisputed facts. In later editions in the sixties, all mention of them is extirpated! We may take it that the Jewish Money Power began to dictate to the Press in England somewhere in the fifties of the last century.

On 18 July 1290 every professing Jew in England was ordered out of the Realm, for ever, by King Edward I. Between sixteen and seventeen thousand Jews had to flee, and none dared return until four hundred years later

The Edict of Expulsion of 1290

A catalogue of recorded history surrounding Jewry under Angevin Kings of England, leading up to the Edict of Expulsion by King Edward I

You can read the other reasons
why Jews were expelled from England here

http://www.heretical.com/British/jews1290.html

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 27-11-2011 at 11:44 AM.
Old 27-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #7
itruth
Banned

Quote:
you speak a lot of sense.
not many people are aware that our cultural identity has been getting attacked for thousands of years, and today, more than ever, our cultural and racial identity is under attack.
Islam, a backward, evil and perverse religion, is being promoted in europe by Jewish Zionists. Most people cannot seem to get their heads around that.

Quote:
is being promoted in europe by Jewish Zionists
CAN YOU PROVE THAT?

PROVE IT.

Who in their right mind would think that any jew would promote the people who would have ALL jewish people MURDERED?

Islamists Chant "One Day We Will Kill All Jews" at Cairo Rally http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=47762
Old 27-11-2011, 11:47 AM   #8
pheony
Banned

somebody told me , in switzerland, that orthodox jews do not wash very often.

sparing water bc religious reasons.

i have no idea whther this is true.
pheony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2011, 11:58 AM   #9
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by itruth View Post
CAN YOU PROVE THAT?

PROVE IT.

Who in their right mind would think that any jew would promote the people who would have ALL jewish people MURDERED?

[/url]
Part of the theory is that pro Zionists and Jews and their lackies funded by Jews and those in the UK and German govt and other European govts in the (friends of Israel club) including UK MP Cameron ("I'm proud of my Jewish roots my values are Jewish values") are partly responsible for the mass immigration policies (that allow millions of Muslims to flood into the west) often radical Islamists (westernphobes) I just made that word up

To give us a a taster of Islamisation - so we will give sympathy for the Israeli cause and other wars including the possible invasion of Iran (the UK said they'd back Israel).

And if a civil war breaks out between Islamists and others in the UK then
the Jews and others who engineered this situation will be the unseen hand and very few will be any the wiser and the majority will put all the blame on Muslims (and British Nationalists) and not believe Jews would do such a terrible thing to the UK.

Also why do Muslims get so many rights based on their religious wishes/needs?
Sometimes it appears an attempt to appease them and stop them from rioting or blowing stuff up, maybe?

Got any other theories?
Old 27-11-2011, 12:04 PM   #10
itruth
Banned

Quote:
The experience of the Jews at Norwich must have taught every Jew in England how necessary royal protection was, and how easily religious passions could be aroused, even among the highest clergy. For it was the Bishop of Norwich, William Turbe, who was most active in prosecuting the charge of ritual murder against the Jews of his city, up to the supreme tribunal, the court held before the King himself. (See Jessopp and James, St. William of Norwich pp. 92-93, 103-10.)

Although contemporary Jewish authors deny such things as ritual murder, some admit that there may have been some unpleasant Jews around at the time.

Jewish Ritual Murder in England Before 1290

Arnold S. Leese

The first known case occurred in 1144; after that, cases cropped up from time to time until the Jews were expelled from the realm by Edward I. The most famous of these incidents was that of Little St. Hugh of Lincoln in 1255. I record these cases in chronological order; and I do not deny the possibility that some of them, in which details are lacking, were "trumped up" ones, where death may have been due to causes other than ritual murder and the Jews blamed for it; but the case of St. Hugh, particularly, was juridically decided, and the Close and Patent Rolls of the Realm record definitely cases at London, Winchester and Oxford. There seems no reason to doubt that many cases of ritual murder have been unsuspected and even undiscovered.

1144, Norwich. A twelve year-old boy was crucified and his side pierced at the Jewish Passover. His body was found in a sack hidden in a tree. A converted Jew, called Theobald of Cambridge, confessed that the Jews took blood every year from a Christian child because they thought that only by so doing could they ever obtain their freedom and return to Palestine; and that it was their custom to draw lots to decide whence the blood was to be supplied; Theobald said that last year the lot fell to Narbonne, but in this year to Norwich. The boy was locally beatified and has ever since been known as St. William. The Sheriff, probably bribed, refused to bring the Jews to trial.

In J. C. Cox's Norfolk Churches, vol. II, p. 47, as also in the Victoria County History of Norfolk, 1906, vol.. II, is an illustration of an old painted rood-screen depicting the ritual murder of St. William; the screen itself is in Loddon Church, Norfolk, unless the power of Jewish money has had it removed. No-one denies this case as a historical event, but the Jews of course say it was not a ritual murder. The Jew, C. Roth, in his The Ritual Murder Libel and the Jew (1935) says: "Modern enquirers, after careful examination of the facts, have concluded that the child probably lost consciousness in consequence of a cataleptic fit, and was buried prematurely by his relatives." How these modern enquirers arrived at a conclusion like that after all these years, Mr. Roth does not say; nor is it a compliment to the Church to suggest that its ministers would allow the boy's death to be celebrated as the martyrdom of a saint without having satisfied themselves that wounds on the body confirmed the crucifixion and piercing of the side. And why the relatives should bury the boy in a sack and then dig it up and hang it in a tree would puzzle even a Jew to explain.

John Foxe's Acts and Monuments of the Church records this ritual murder, as did the Ballandists and other historians. The Prior, William Turbe, who afterwards became Bishop of Norwich, was the leading light in insisting that the crime was one of Jewish ritual murder; in the Dictionary of National Biography (edited by a Jew!) it is made clear that his career, quite apart from this ritual murder case, is that of a man of great strength of character and moral courage.

1160, Gloucester. The body of a child named Harold was found in the river with the usual wounds of crucifixion. Sometimes wrongly dated 1168. (Recorded in Monumenta Germania Historica, vol. VI (Erfurt Annals); Polychronicon, R. Higdon; Chronicles, R. Grafton, p. 46.)

1181, Bury St. Edmunds. A child called Robert was sacrificed at Passover. The child was buried in the church and its presence there was supposed to cause miracles. (Authority: Rohrbacher, from the Chronicle of Gervase of Canterbury.)

1192, Winchester. A boy crucified. Mentioned in the Jewish Encyclopaedia as being a false charge. Details lacking.

1232, Winchester. Boy crucified. Details lacking. (Mentioned in Hyamson's History of the Jews in England; also in Annals of Winchester; and conclusively in the Close Roll 16, Henry III, m.8, 26.6.1232.)

1235, Norwich. In this case, Jews stole a child and hid him with a view to crucifying him. Haydn's Dictionary of Dates of date 1847, says of this case, "They [the Jews] circumcise and attempt to crucify a child at Norwich; the offenders are condemned in a fine of 20,000 marks." (Further authority Huillard Breolles, Grande Chronique, III, 86; also Close Roll, 19 Henry III, m.23.)

1244, London. A child's body found unburied in the cemetery of St. Benedict, with ritual cuts. Buried with great pomp in St. Paul's. (Authority: Social England, vol. I, p. 407, edited by H. D. Traill.)

1255, Lincoln. A boy called Hugh was kidnapped by the Jews and crucified and tortured in hatred of Jesus Christ. The boy's mother found the body in a well on the premises of a Jew called Jopin or Copinus. This Jew, promised by the judge his life if he confessed, did so, and 91 Jews were arrested; eventually 18 were hanged for the crime. King Henry III himself personally ordered the juridical investigation of the case five weeks after the discovery of the body, and refused to allow mercy to be shown to the Jew Copinus, who was executed.

Hugh was locally beatified, and his tomb may still be seen in Lincoln Cathedral, but the Jewish Money Power has evidently been at work, for between 1910 and 1930 a notice was fixed above the shrine as follows: "The body of Hugh was given burial in the Cathedral and treated as that of a martyr. When the Minster was repaved, the skeleton of a small child was found beneath the present tombstone. There are many incidents in the story which tend to throw doubt upon it, and the existence of similar stories in England and elsewhere points to their origin in the fanatical hatred of the Jews of the Middle Ages and the common superstition, now wholly discredited, that ritual murder was a factor of Jewish Paschal Rites. Attempts were made as early as the 13th century by the Church to protect the Jews against the hatred of the populace and against this particular accusation."

At a visit to Lincoln of the Jewish Historical Society, in 1934, the Mayor, Mr. G. Deer, said to them: "That he [St. Hugh] was done to death by Jews for ritual purposes cannot be other than a libel based upon the prejudices and ignorance of an unenlightened age." The Chancellor on the same occasion said: "It was quite obviously one of the very many cases of slander spread about the Jews from time to time. No doubt, the child died or fell down the well."

These people, Jews and Gentiles, bring no evidence whatever for their statement; it couldn't have happened, they say. Why not?

Was Henry III, weak in character as we know him to have been, ever charged with being an immoral man? Did the judges not examine the body, which was only four weeks dead? Is Haydn's Dictionary of Dates (1847 edition) medieval and superstitious when it said of this case "They [the Jews] crucify a child at Lincoln, for which eighteen are hanged"? There are no 'ifs' and 'buts' here! Or does Copinus's confession not tally with that of Theobald, quoted above in the first Norwich case? Copinus said, "For the death of this child, nearly all the Jews in England had come together and every town had sent deputies to assist in the sacrifice."

No-one questions the historical facts in this case; but Jews and Judaized Gentiles alike unite in denying the fact of ritual murder.

Strack, in his The Jew and Human Sacrifice, written in defence of the Jews against the Blood Accusation, omits all mention of this famous case, which is the subject of the Prioress's Tale in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales and is referred to in Marlowe's Jew of Malta. Hyamson's History of the Jews in England devotes the whole of Chapter IX to "Little St. Hugh of Lincoln," showing the importance of the ritual murder issue in the Jewish mind today. (The following Close Rolls of the Realm refer to the case of St. Hugh: Henry III, 39, m.2, 7.10.1255; 39, m.2, 14.10.1255; 40, m.20, 24.11.1255; 40, m.13, 13.3.1256; 42, m.6, 19.6.1258. And the Patent Rolls, Henry III, 40, m.20, 26.11.1255; 40, m.19, 9.12.1255; 40, 27.3.1256; and 40, m.5, 20.8.1256.)

1257, London. A child sacrificed. (Authority: Cluverius, Epitome Historiae p. 541.) Details lacking.

1276, London. Boy crucified. (Authority: The Close Roll of the Realm, 4, Edward I, m.14, 3.3.1276.)

1279, Northampton. A child crucified. Haydn's Dictionary of Dates, 1847, says of this case: "They [the Jews] crucify a child at Northampton for which fifty are drawn at horses' tails and hanged." (Further authorities: Reiley, Memorials of London, p. 15; H. Desportes, Le Mystére du Sang.)

1290, Oxford. The Patent Roll 18 Edward I, m.21, 21st June 1290, contains an order for the gaol delivery of a Jew, Isaac de Pulet, detained for the murder of a Christian boy at Oxford.

Only one month after this, King Edward issued his decree expelling the Jews from the Kingdom. There is, then, every reason to believe that it was the Oxford murder which proved the last straw in toleration.

A similar ritual case was one of the main stimulants to the King and Queen of Spain to expel professing Jews from that country in 1492 (Leese: Jewish Ritual Murder, p. 20).

The Jews, in attempting to escape responsibility for these deaths by ritual murder, do not hesitate to impugn the probity of two of the Kings of England, against whose moral character no-one else has dared to cast a slur. Here are some examples. Firstly the Jew Hyamson (in History of the Jews in England, 1928 edition, p. 21) wrote: "It has also been pointed out that the Blood Accusation was as a rule made at a time at which the Royal Treasury needed replenishing." This foul accusation against men of upright character was repeated in the Jewish Chronicle Supplement, April 1936, p. 8 (speaking of the Lincoln case in the reign of Henry III): "Henceforth and especially under the zealously Christian Edward I, the Crown and its officers became almost a worse peril to the Jews than mobs intent on loot and led on by fanatic priests and knightly spendthrifts who had borrowed Jewish money. When 18th century writers of history began to examine the old records in a new sceptical temper some may be found venturing on such unkind surmises as that the alleged crucifixions of Christian children only seemed to happen when kings were short of money."

To deny that the cases of St. William of Norwich and St. Hugh of Lincoln were Jewish ritual murders is to accuse certain English Kings, certain English Clergy, and certain English administrators, known to be men of good morals, of murdering and torturing Jews to get their money, after accusing them of horrible crimes. In the case of St. Hugh, the sentence was juridical; in the case of St. William, the mob took the matter into their own hands because the Sheriff would take no action himself.

Whom do you believe – the Jews or the English?

"It is difficult to refuse all credit to stories so circumstantial and so frequent." So says Social England concerning ritual murders in England (vol. I, p. 407, 1893, edited by H. D. Traill).

A significant fact is that Haydn's Dictionary of Dates, at least up to 1847, quoted the ritual murders in Norman and Plantagenet England as undisputed facts. In later editions in the sixties, all mention of them is extirpated! We may take it that the Jewish Money Power began to dictate to the Press in England somewhere in the fifties of the last century.

On 18 July 1290 every professing Jew in England was ordered out of the Realm, for ever, by King Edward I. Between sixteen and seventeen thousand Jews had to flee, and none dared return until four hundred years later

The Edict of Expulsion of 1290

A catalogue of recorded history surrounding Jewry under Angevin Kings of England, leading up to the Edict of Expulsion by King Edward I

You can read the other reasons
why Jews were expelled from England here

http://www.heretical.com/British/jews1290.html
Total garbage.

Jews don't crucify people, if someone is crucified, then its more likely europeans did it. it was the romans who crucified, NOT JEWS.

I guess the people who accused the jews of the things you posted are the same people who accused the jews of causing the black plague in europe which resulted in WHOLE JEWISH FAMILIES BEING BURNT ALIVE BY YOUR COUNTRYMEN eternal spirit.

BLOOD IS FORBIDDEN TO JEWS IN BOTH THE TORAH AND THE TALMUD, TO ACCUSE JEWS OF PRACTICING TALUMD, WHILE OF USING BLOOD FOR RELIGIOUS PURPOSES IS BEYOND IGNORANT.

(Jewish families being burnt alive after being accused of being responsible for the black plague):

Quote:
There were many attacks against Jewish communities.[53] In August 1349, the Jewish communities of Mainz and Cologne were exterminated. In February of that same year, the citizens of Strasbourg murdered 2,000 Jews.[53] By 1351, 60 major and 150 smaller Jewish communities had been destroyed.[54] The Brotherhood of the Flagellants, a movement said to number up to 800,000, reached its peak of popularity. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death
JEWISH FAMILIES BEING BURNT ALIVE, NOT FOR CAUSING "MISCHIEF" AS SOME TRY TO CLAIM, BUT BECAUSE THE BACKWARD PEOPLE BLAMED THE JEWS FOR THE BLACK PLAGUE JUST LIKE MODERN DUMMIES STILL BLAME THE JEWS FOR ALL THE ILLS OF THE WORLD
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Burning_Jews.jpg

To me, it seems that the wicked ones in europe would invent these lies about the jews in order to get the other dumb illiterate europeans to carry out their dirty work.

In fact, those of you promoting these lies are actually doing the dirty work of islamists. They will thank you for this one day by beheading your grandchildren:

Quote:
he was said to have accused Jewish people of using children’s blood to bake bread. Afterwards, the 1,000 strong crowd began rioting. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1QcRLkgbW

Less than a month after the governor of South Sinai accused the Israeli intelligence organisation of orchestrating a fatal shark attack in the Egyptian resort town of Sharm el-Sheikh, Saudi officials have seized a vulture equipped with a GPS chip. http://www.thejc.com/news/israel-new...academic-study
Old 27-11-2011, 12:05 PM   #11
eternal_spirit
Inactive

The Strange Life of Ilya Ehrenburg
As a Jew and a dedicated Communist
Kaufman's fervent proposal for the systematic sterilization of the entire German population

mass sterilization of the Germans as the best means of wiping them out permanently.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p507_Weber.html

AND ALSO

If you look at Frederick Banting who's held up as a hero in history for developing, amongst other things, insulin for diabetes control; he came from Alliston, Ontario, Canada but this man was the top bacteriologist for germ warfare during World War II. When you read his memoirs and what he was developing, he was developing diseases which would wipe out everybody with a German gene in their body, and he said in his own memoirs and anybody can go and find the memoirs of Banting. He said "I won't be happy until everyone with a German gene is extinct from this planet". This is a great hero who's got statues up to him for helping children in diabetes. Yes, and also he developed a disease which would be spread amongst cattle and the idea was to kill off the food production in Germany and strangely enough has all the same symptoms as what we call Mad Cow disease today.
"Germany must be turned into a waste land, as happened there during the 30 year War." (Das Morgenthau Tagebuch,The Morgenthau Dairy, p. 11).

The Morgenthau Plan
Henry Morgenthau, a New York Cornell educated Jew, was International Jewry's point man advising Roosevelt. He felt Germans were genetically evil, and advocated mass executions, sterilization, breaking the German state into three sub states, and turning it's economy into an agrarian one.
Roosevelt is also quoted as saying to Morgenthau that "We have got to be tough with the Germany and I mean the German people not just the Nazis We either have to castrate the German people or you have got to treat them in such a manner so they can't just go on reproducing people who want to continue the way they have in the past.
Old 27-11-2011, 12:22 PM   #12
itruth
Banned

Quote:
Part of the theory is that pro Zionists and Jews and their lackies funded by Jews and those in the UK and German govt and other European govts in the (friends of Israel club) including UK MP Cameron ("I'm proud of my Jewish roots my values are Jewish values") are partly responsible for the mass immigration policies (that allow millions of Muslims to flood into the west) often radical Islamists (westernphobes) I just made that word up

To give us a a taster of Islamisation - so we will give sympathy for the Israeli cause and other wars including the possible invasion of Iran (the UK said they'd back Israel).

And if a civil war breaks out between Islamists and others in the UK then
the Jews and others who engineered this situation will be the unseen hand and very few will be any the wiser and the majority will put all the blame on Muslims (and British Nationalists) and not believe Jews would do such a terrible thing to the UK.

Also why do Muslims get so many rights based on their religious wishes/needs?
Sometimes it appears an attempt to appease them and stop them from rioting or blowing stuff up, maybe?

Got any other theories?
Quote:
Part of the theory..Got any other theories?
Well there you go, you folks are promoting dangerous "theories". A theory is not a fact.

For me, theres no point speaking with people who hate jews about the islamization of the west. Whatever is said is something that the same people would do their best to twist into something that they think they can somehow blame the jews for. I don't have the desire for that.

But I will say this, its only the west were the jews have refuge, so to think that they would deliberately allow it to be flooded with people whos desire it is to see ALL jews DEAD and humiliated is just ridiculous. If the west fell, then so would the jews GLOBALLY.

My "theory" behind why europe is being allowed to be islamizised is: SHEER WESTERN IGNORANCE.

The would today is a different world today than what it was, in todays WESTERN world a human beings human rights are respected/recognized. Part of those rights are freedom of movement. Theres no way that europe can be seen as being for human rights while denying muslims the chance to move and live in the west like all other groups and races. Once they are in the west they cannot be denied the right to build mosques and practice their religion, which is the catastrophic mistake. So in reality, its the blind liberals who are more responsible for the islamization than anyone else. The gay boy peter thatchell was out there defending muslims, yet he even admited that he was told that he wouldn't be allowed by muslims to come to tower hamlets, which was the very reasons why the edl went to tower hamlets. Thatchell even admitted that several times while he was standing up for muslims he felt the threat of attack. NOW THATS A TYPICAL BLIND LIBERAL.

Also, how would the non jew leaders in the west get a good deal on a barrel of oil while at the same time they are deny muslims entry into their countrys and denying the muslims already there the rights as others to build mosques and mineretts? Once before the arabs stopped selling oil to britain (or something like that) which resulted in britain having a 3 day week.

There are reasonable explanations (imo).
Old 27-11-2011, 12:24 PM   #13
itruth
Banned

Quote:
The Strange Life of Ilya Ehrenburg
As a Jew and a dedicated Communist
Kaufman's fervent proposal for the systematic sterilization of the entire German population

mass sterilization of the Germans as the best means of wiping them out permanently.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p507_Weber.html

AND ALSO

If you look at Frederick Banting who's held up as a hero in history for developing, amongst other things, insulin for diabetes control; he came from Alliston, Ontario, Canada but this man was the top bacteriologist for germ warfare during World War II. When you read his memoirs and what he was developing, he was developing diseases which would wipe out everybody with a German gene in their body, and he said in his own memoirs and anybody can go and find the memoirs of Banting. He said "I won't be happy until everyone with a German gene is extinct from this planet". This is a great hero who's got statues up to him for helping children in diabetes. Yes, and also he developed a disease which would be spread amongst cattle and the idea was to kill off the food production in Germany and strangely enough has all the same symptoms as what we call Mad Cow disease today.
"Germany must be turned into a waste land, as happened there during the 30 year War." (Das Morgenthau Tagebuch,The Morgenthau Dairy, p. 11).

The Morgenthau Plan
Henry Morgenthau, a New York Cornell educated Jew, was International Jewry's point man advising Roosevelt. He felt Germans were genetically evil, and advocated mass executions, sterilization, breaking the German state into three sub states, and turning it's economy into an agrarian one.
Roosevelt is also quoted as saying to Morgenthau that "We have got to be tough with the Germany and I mean the German people not just the Nazis We either have to castrate the German people or you have got to treat them in such a manner so they can't just go on reproducing people who want to continue the way they have in the past.
Germany to be conquered by Islam. Should they leave things as they are? Then there is the risk of increasing the capacity of the electoral right-wing or even outright Nazis. In the long term there may be a collision on the ethnic and religious grounds. http://english.pravda.ru/world/europ...rmany_islam-0/
Old 27-11-2011, 12:53 PM   #14
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Total garbage.

Jews don't crucify people, if someone is crucified, then its more likely europeans did it. it was the romans who crucified, NOT JEWS.
My understanding is Jesus was against the Jewish Rabbis! Pontius Pilot (Roman) washed his hands of making any decision of the fate of Jesus - he let the Jews decide his fate - Jews wanted him dead this is why he was crucified.

UNDER ROMAN RULE JEWS WERE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE THEIR RELIGION BUT NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE LEGAL DECISIONS ON THE DEATH PENALTY, IF THEY HAD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED THEN Jesus would have been stoned TO death or had burninG rags stuffed down his throat or some OTHER nice Jewish way of execution.

Quote:
I guess the people who accused the jews of the things you posted are the same people who accused the jews of causing the black plague in europe which resulted in WHOLE JEWISH FAMILIES BEING BURNT ALIVE BY YOUR COUNTRYMEN eternal spirit.
Why don't you read the rest of the article I posted and see the other reasons Jews were expelled FROM THE UK TWICE AND ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES FROM VARIOUS COUNTRIES.

Do you seriously believe they were always innocent and never done no wrongs??????

Jewish Communists were wiping out my German family, whilst my English/Irish family were also ordered to do the same.

Just like the stories in the Old testament - Jehovah (Yahweh) prob written by a rabbi or something in reality) Yahweh blood thirsty God demanding blood and telling the Israelites wipe out kill all those of other faiths/tribes etc. IT IS your G-D
given right to take this land from them!
Quote:
BLOOD IS FORBIDDEN TO JEWS IN BOTH THE TORAH AND THE TALMUD, TO ACCUSE JEWS OF PRACTICING TALUMD, WHILE OF USING BLOOD FOR RELIGIOUS PURPOSES IS BEYOND IGNORANT.
Yet some rabbis still suck the end of the baby's penis after circumcision.
The scriptures state the following
Two types of blood sacrifice are pleasing to the lord the burnt offerings (is where kosher slaughter came from) and circumcision.
Therefore the blood of animals is off limits to Jews - but says nothing about human blood being off limits.

Besides maybe there is a tiny sect who do sacrifice in secret?
No one is saying all Jews sacrifice gentiles.
There maybe some Kabbalistic vampiric type rituals (to aid longevity) and kabbalistic demonology which requires blood to raise and control demons and Golems..
Quote:
So

(Jewish families being burnt alive after being accused of being responsible for the black plague):

JEWISH FAMILIES BEING BURNT ALIVE, NOT FOR CAUSING "MISCHIEF" AS SOME TRY TO CLAIM, BUT BECAUSE THE BACKWARD PEOPLE BLAMED THE JEWS FOR THE BLACK PLAGUE JUST LIKE MODERN DUMMIES STILL BLAME THE JEWS FOR ALL THE ILLS OF THE WORLD
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Burning_Jews.jpg

To me, it seems that the wicked ones in europe would invent these lies about the jews in order to get the other dumb illiterate europeans to carry out their dirty work.

In fact, those of you promoting these lies are actually doing the dirty work of islamists. They will thank you for this one day by beheading your grandchildren
read the rest of the article I posted and see the other reasons Jews were expelled FROM THE UK TWICE AND ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES FROM VARIOUS COUNTRIES.
You seriously believe they were always innocent and never done no wrongs????? Obviously you do. If you got barred from almost every club in town, I think you'd have done something to deserve it.

You Jews have been lying about my ancestors none stop.

Erm who runs most of the banks via usury and created Communism (the opposition con) yes yours truely.

Islam copied so much from you precious Jews and implemented into Islam and Sharia. (there are no two religions more alike) according to some rabbis and Imams and my own research adds proof. I have no idea why I'm being told I have to respect two semitic death cults which teach and practice little respect towards my own tribes, rather they preach death and hatred towards us Goyim and kaffirs.

But this thread was supposed to be about Jewish ritual murder, not Islam ffs. Yet again I am pointing out to you replace "Goyim/gentile with kaffir." You're defending and caressing one cheek on the same arse while slapping the other cheek incessantly.
Old 27-11-2011, 12:58 PM   #15
joeanderson

Quote:
What utter garbage.

If they are jews, then blood is forbidden for them. So if any of them did ever use childrens blood, they would be religious jews at all.

So, notice that you started off attacking "jews" because YOU BELIEVE that judaism is not attacked in the media, BUT THEN YOU ACCUSE THE SAME JEWS OF DOING SOMETHING THAT IS 100% AGAINST THEIR RELIGION. Do you see your own contradiction?

The reason why islam makes the media is because islam is a death cult where killings and rapes take place everyday. If covering just a fraction of the evil that is done globally in the name of islam troubles you, then i suggest you get the hell out of the west and go and live with the muslims who you are defending. Then, you and they can say follows comes out of the arse of islam, while the jews are filthy and no one will disagree with any of you, before you have sand for dinner.

Anyone with half a brain who looks into this will see that the opposite to what you said about the media is true.

THE MEDIA PROTECTS ISLAM.

Google has denied protecting Islam from criticism, claiming that the lack of "Islam is" suggested searches is the result of a software problem that will soon be corrected. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...ggestions.html

Tell me, which of these stories did you hear in the mainstream media?

They are? WHERE?.

In islamic countries pagans are terrorized by the state as well as the public, FACT!

Saudi Arabia’s religious police arrested an African man after he was accused of worshipping an idol placed inside his shop, a newspaper said on Sunday. http://www.emirates247.com/crime/reg...11-20-1.429153

ISLAMOPHOBIA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXVEAJsiPUk

The stories that the 'media' doesn't cover can be found here http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

If the western media want to bury islam through the media alone THEY COULD, VERY EASILY, because in islam there is everything foul which most normal people would find disgusting. So the fact that they are not exposing the satanic doctrine of islam is because they are protecting it for their own selfish gains (oil).

IQ AL Rasooli teaches the facts about muhummad and islam http://www.al-rassooli.com/blog/
were the hell did I defend islam? Look at my 2nd post again:

Quote:
Islam, a backward, evil and perverse religion
Old 27-11-2011, 01:09 PM   #16
joeanderson

Quote:
CAN YOU PROVE THAT?

PROVE IT.

Islamists Chant "One Day We Will Kill All Jews" at Cairo Rally http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=47762
Because, as I said earlier, the muslims are a backward people, and will be easily defeated when they deem the time is right.

Muslims are the Jews enemy, so the Jews want to make sure that Muslims are OUR enemy too. The Jews have throughout history used others to fight their wars.
The Jews have a problem with Muslims in Palestine, so they flood OUR lands with muslims, and allow the muslims to get away with murder, and protect them, and give them more rights than the indigenous peoples of our lands.

We then get angry with the Muslims and groups like the EDL are set up (by jews), openly and vigorously supporting Israel. The attitude turns to supporting Israel, the oppressor of Palestinians and perpetrator of genocide.

At the same time, our British (and european) culture is diluted and destroyed, swallowed up by alien cultural influences and eventually we have no native culture left, any notions of nationalistic or patriotic sentiments are extinguished, and we are easilly ruled.

The Muslims will be easier to deal with than european peoples, as they are backward.

Last edited by joeanderson; 27-11-2011 at 02:02 PM.
Old 27-11-2011, 01:18 PM   #17
joeanderson

Quote:
Quote:
Well there you go, you folks are promoting dangerous "theories". A theory is not a fact.

There are reasonable explanations (imo).
This is the David Icke forum. Have you read any of the threads on here at all?

The case of Jewish ritual human sacrifice has been proven here on this thread. There are many other "dangerous theories" that have not.

Last edited by joeanderson; 27-11-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old 27-11-2011, 01:26 PM   #18
joeanderson

Quote:
My understanding is Jesus was against the Jewish Rabbis! Pontius Pilot (Roman) washed his hands of making any decision of the fate of Jesus - he let the Jews decide his fate - Jews wanted him dead this is why he was crucified.

UNDER ROMAN RULE JEWS WERE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE THEIR RELIGION BUT NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE LEGAL DECISIONS ON THE DEATH PENALTY, IF THEY HAD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED THEN Jesus would have been stoned TO death or had burninG rags stuffed down his throat or some OTHER nice Jewish way of execution.

Why don't you read the rest of the article I posted and see the other reasons Jews were expelled FROM THE UK TWICE AND ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES FROM VARIOUS COUNTRIES.

Do you seriously believe they were always innocent and never done no wrongs??????

Jewish Communists were wiping out my German family, whilst my English/Irish family were also ordered to do the same.

Just like the stories in the Old testament - Jehovah (Yahweh) prob written by a rabbi or something in reality) Yahweh blood thirsty God demanding blood and telling the Israelites wipe out kill all those of other faiths/tribes etc. IT IS your G-D
given right to take this land from them!

Yet some rabbis still suck the end of the baby's penis after circumcision.
The scriptures state the following
Two types of blood sacrifice are pleasing to the lord the burnt offerings (is where kosher slaughter came from) and circumcision.
Therefore the blood of animals is off limits to Jews - but says nothing about human blood being off limits.

Besides maybe there is a tiny sect who do sacrifice in secret?
No one is saying all Jews sacrifice gentiles.
There maybe some Kabbalistic vampiric type rituals (to aid longevity) and kabbalistic demonology which requires blood to raise and control demons and Golems..

read the rest of the article I posted and see the other reasons Jews were expelled FROM THE UK TWICE AND ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES FROM VARIOUS COUNTRIES.
You seriously believe they were always innocent and never done no wrongs????? Obviously you do. If you got barred from almost every club in town, I think you'd have done something to deserve it.

You Jews have been lying about my ancestors none stop.

Erm who runs most of the banks via usury and created Communism (the opposition con) yes yours truely.

Islam copied so much from you precious Jews and implemented into Islam and Sharia. (there are no two religions more alike) according to some rabbis and Imams and my own research adds proof. I have no idea why I'm being told I have to respect two semitic death cults which teach and practice little respect towards my own tribes, rather they preach death and hatred towards us Goyim and kaffirs.

But this thread was supposed to be about Jewish ritual murder, not Islam ffs. Yet again I am pointing out to you replace "Goyim/gentile with kaffir." You're defending and caressing one cheek on the same arse while slapping the other cheek incessantly.
Absolutely spot on. Jewish communists (yes itruth, communism is jewish) murdered over 100 million christians. We dont hear about that in the media, but we DO hear about the "6 million" jews that were (not) killed by the Germans in world war 2. We hear that rubbish on a daily basis.

And Jesus was killed by the jews because he was exposing them for what they are.
Old 27-11-2011, 01:32 PM   #19
joeanderson

Default The Protocols of Zion

Quote:
Absolutely spot on. Jewish communists (yes itruth, communism is jewish) murdered over 100 million christians. We dont hear about that in the media, but we DO hear about the "6 million" jews that were (not) killed by the Germans in world war 2. We hear that rubbish on a daily basis.

And Jesus was killed by the jews because he was exposing them for what they are.
Have you read the protocols of the learnered elders of zion itruth?

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=191647

There is a link to it in this thread.
I have news for you. we are not ruled by green lizard men, we are ruled by Jews.
Old 27-11-2011, 01:57 PM   #20
joeanderson

Quote:

I have 2 questions for you.

1. Do you think it makes more sense to blame shape shifting Lizard people than Jews for the worlds ills?

2. Are you a Jew?