fieldtech007

Excellent resource.
Thank you.
fieldtech007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2012, 10:57 PM   #102
rainbowdear

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesupton View Post
I am a published writer on comparative religion and traditional metaphysics, as well as “metaphysics and social criticism”. In the book entitled Weird Kentucky, one of the Weird U.S. series, on p. 89, various Reptilian apparitions in the state of Kentucky are recounted. The once-famous Kentucky preacher William Branham (1909-1965) believed that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden was a Reptilian lizard-man who walked on 2 legs. Be that as it may, it is obvious to ANYONE who has informed him- or herself about the phenomenology of the demonic that Reptilians are DEMONS, who can assume many shapes. Why are reptilian believers (apparently) afraid that they will appear as religious fanatics is they believe in demons, but not that they will appear as lunatics if they accept the Reptilians as a special class of beings who have nothing at all to do with the demonic? Reptilian believers need to investigate the demonologies of ALL RELIGIONS AND ALL CULTURES IN ALL PLACES AND TIMES; if they do so, they will get a much better idea of what David Icke saw when he saw the Reptilians. Why not tap the huge available mass of cultural and historical material in SUPPORT of the reality of beings like the Reptilians, rather than just reinventing the wheel, reinventing the lizard, reinventing the demon? Why wish to appear as “eccentrics”? Why not discover and repeat the fact that the truth of the Reptilians HAS ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN? David Icke has many very important things to say, which means that to the degree that he gains in credibility he can better serve the human race; if the various religions and many primitive tribes possess huge archives and analyses relating to beings like the Reptilians, why ignore all this valuable material? Even if you don’t believe in God, you can learn a huge amount from these records of thousands of years of human experience. In any case, the web address of Weird U.S. is “WeirdUS.com”; their email is [email protected].
Thank you for your post.
I entirely agree.
When i spoke myself of such an experience to people highly placed in the catholic church they admitted to have heard other accounts of people having come face to face with these beings.
They equate them of course to "deamons" which i personally think they could well be indeed...and terrifying ones at that...otherwise they wouldn't be deamons would they?
I seriously study these topics too. There is so much to say about this topic...it requires more books probably beofre the public at large realize the terrible reality of these reptilians and other multidimensional beings.
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:13 PM   #103
subl1minal

They've made another film, carry on this subjet on with even MORE research about Reptilians! I know it's coming soon, but I'll post it as soon as they've released it anyway.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #104
zegzy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornilouse View Post
Cant say I am a believer, but thank you for posting , I will give them a watch
Same here.
zegzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #105
rainbowdear

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
They've made another film, carry on this subjet on with even MORE research about Reptilians! I know it's coming soon, but I'll post it as soon as they've released it anyway.
Thank you for as i said i am an experiencer not a believer.
I don't beleive inanything; or i know or i don't know through experience.
Facts are necessary here as for most things a rational mind needs proof.
Proof is not easy to provide regarding this subject matter.
Old 23-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #106
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowdear View Post
Thank you for as i said i am an experiencer not a believer.
I don't beleive inanything; or i know or i don't know through experience.
Facts are necessary here as for most things a rational mind needs proof.
Proof is not easy to provide regarding this subject matter.
Same here, I'm someone that either 'knows' or not, I don't believe. I think the research speaks for itself, but only time will tell on whether we'll actually see them be revealed to our 5 senses.
Old 23-01-2012, 11:15 AM   #107
ringy

Quote:
Thanks in advance Sub, the first was very clever.
ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:25 AM   #108
iamcaseyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeta39reticuli View Post
I hadn't gotten too far into that when I wrote my post above, but if you really want to get into the strange things people believe(or believed in, in both modern and ancient times.), we can.

This is wikipedia's list of mythical creatures and beings from all over the world:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...dary_creatures

Many of these creatures take the forms of various different creatures and things. Some of them as disturbing as walking corpses, to as mythical as fairies, nymphs, Ogres, and Elementals.

In all honesty, if I really wanted to, I could go through history and try to prove any of these creatures exist the same way this guy did. But I'll get more into this later when I have the time to. Right now, I need to get ready for work.

What the hell? Why are you even on this website? The importance of related/similar folklore and mythology coming from/being in so many cultures that had little to no contact with each other just shows how it's ingrained in our psyche. That dude did not "try to prove" anything. He even TOLD you his bias, and then went on to present the whole case very evenly. He just showed all of the things he believe connect to this phenomena, and did not elaborate on his theories about most of them, just gave the known facts along with the interpritation of ancient texts that you're not normally told.

You're on the wrong website if you've got that kind of attitude about these subjects...
iamcaseyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:33 AM   #109
iamcaseyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
I find your lack of sources disturbing.

Basically the whole reptilian argument seems to boil down to interpretation of ancient texts and video artifacts? In that case, I'll sooner believe the official, mainstream explanation than "4-dimensional reptoid-looking beings did it". This makes about as much sense as christianity...
That stuff is for the unintiated to start getting a hold on the idea. People that really want to SEE these things will eat raw, quit smoking cigs and drinking, meditate a ton, listen to binaural beats, practice astral projection, and smoke DMT and or Salvia in spiritual settings. Because you WILL have your own experiences practicing these things, and you WILL see beings on other planes of consciousness. You sound like on of those "I won't listen to anyone else, I have to be the one with the experience to know it's real" kind of people. Well, go have one. Nothing stopping you but your own fears. Prove it to yourself. If it's all nonsense, like you say, nothing will happen :P

but just in case you're open to listening to someone else:

http://youtu.be/1B3M-XrbHFw <--- Grant Morrison talks about "aliens", "robert Anton Wilson" "DMT" etc etc
Old 08-02-2012, 10:36 AM   #110
iamcaseyd

Quote:
You raise a great point, although it could be a case of ''They interbred with the women of Earth'' etc. but not in a literal sense, they genetically impregnated them etc.

But still, a very good point, maybe someone has an answer for that..
Yes... we have 95% junk DNA... we've obviously evolved... now think about how many people there are in the world... now think about what it takes to hurt ONE person. A bit of a cold heart. Now think about what it takes to lie to an entire populace of people on a daily basis, and send people to kill others in wars you started with your corporations and not care? That takes a WHOLE different kind of cold heart. They aren't "warm blooded mammals". They have different DNA...
Old 08-02-2012, 10:41 AM   #111
iamcaseyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuble View Post
As it turns out the Zeta's and Reptilians can induce a state of mind control that prevents us from seeing or believing in reptilian beings. If you change your DNA on the inside, then what is possible on the outside also changes. And the advanced negative ET races can easily induce a semi-permanent hypnotic form of mind control on us, something akin to the Matrix. This is called a "Frequency Fence" and it is why we don't normally see certain ETs, until you release large levels of DMT, using special plants, trauma, dreams, etc. This release of DMT apparently bypasses the "Frequency Fence" which normally limits our perception.

And Zeta:

I believe all of these things are real. Perhaps only 1% of mythology is really based on a Myth. The other 99% of the events considered to be myth, are based on fact. It should be readily apparent that the Truth is stranger than Fiction.

15% of the population has "ET" genetics, which some call the "Crystal Gene" which means the soul and mind is linked up to a totally different "Soul Matrix' which is what sustains our life here on Earth. These folks are mostly Immune to the frequency fence, but they ussually just follow the masses. This would explain the disparity between those who are open minded, and those who are not. In 85% of people there's a physical limitation preventing the mind from understanding the bigger picture. Of course, the DNA responds to frequencies, and with enough intention and energy work, it could be possible to change the DNA and to change our abilities of perception to see the bigger picture. Sadly, most seem to be too far gone to ever consider doing this.

Yep, and most people can't even START to look into this stuff because they're so co-dependent on people who would shun them if they talked about it emotionally that they just brush it off. I'm not one of those people, I went out of my way to start practicing shamanism against my families wishes and with people telling me I'm nuts to investigate this stuff on my own, and I've had experiences that line up with these accounts, and once you reconnect with the right side of your brain and overcome the suppression of the feminine that our society is so intent on for guys and start thinking creatively/intuitively, you put the dots together and start realizing how easy it is to leave you "doors" of perception open so that you don't miss out on anything, and how easy it is to ask the universe "why" and be told.

I am attempting to do this. I have been changing my habits and falling asleep with "binaural beats" and other frequencies playing in my headphones, as well as when I meditate and do yoga, and I have found myself thinking COMPLETELY differently and feeling wayyyyy more in touch with nature/the world around me. It's made me want to move out of the city, I've realized that the urban feel isn't for me any more, all of the noises and the non-community feel is just too much stress on my psyche.

Last edited by iamcaseyd; 08-02-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:08 PM   #112
rainbowdear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricusmagna View Post
The uppermost right picture is similar to an existing species in Tyche. The eyes are a little bigger though. And the rest of the drawings are not something I have seen/encountered.
i can vouch to the factual existence of these beings!
Old 08-02-2012, 08:14 PM   #113
rainbowdear

Quote:
Same here, I'm someone that either 'knows' or not, I don't believe. I think the research speaks for itself, but only time will tell on whether we'll actually see them be revealed to our 5 senses.
there is no smoke without fire.
Like you i prefer a scientific approach.
What od you think of hypnotic regression used on people having come face to face with such beings...and come out "alive"?
The fascination those beings deploy is absolutely increditable. They have great hypnoptic powers.
People who have happened to cross their path or whose path they have crossed will never forget it. They felt fear, terror, stupor and were in the incapacity to run away as hypnotised and turned to stone as a rat would febore a cobra.
Weird but apparently could be true!
Old 08-02-2012, 09:20 PM   #114
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
I just ran my eyes down the listed videos and...there it is! I was wating for it.

Another one of those really crappy pixelated 'youtube' vids, cited as possible evidence.

Just saved myself a lot of time.

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 08-02-2012 at 09:21 PM.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 04:11 PM   #115
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowdear View Post
there is no smoke without fire.
Like you i prefer a scientific approach.
What od you think of hypnotic regression used on people having come face to face with such beings...and come out "alive"?
The fascination those beings deploy is absolutely increditable. They have great hypnoptic powers.
People who have happened to cross their path or whose path they have crossed will never forget it. They felt fear, terror, stupor and were in the incapacity to run away as hypnotised and turned to stone as a rat would febore a cobra.
Weird but apparently could be true!
The funny thing is, after coming across David Icke, I had a seriously intense dream where I had encountered a Reptilian, as if my knowledge of them was recognised and when it looked at me, I froze with fear, I couldn't move, but then I remembered ''Fuck this, I ain't scared, fear is in their favour'' soon as I did that, I woke up.

And isn't it funny that the story of Medusa is when you'd look into her eyes, they would turn you to stone. Which I think is an analogy of coming into presence of a Reptilian and looking into their eyes. Being frozen with fear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
I just ran my eyes down the listed videos and...there it is! I was wating for it.

Another one of those really crappy pixelated 'youtube' vids, cited as possible evidence.

Just saved myself a lot of time.
The whole thing is an objective view, it doesn't take sides FOR or AGAINST the Reptilian theory, they just provide all the research and evidence there is, to suggest that it could well be true.

Including the part you're mentioning. Maybe you should watch the whole thing, then draw your conclusions?

Last edited by subl1minal; 09-02-2012 at 04:17 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #116
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Including the part you're mentioning. Maybe you should watch the whole thing, then draw your conclusions?
You know, you're probably right, and I may do. I'm just very disillusioned by the whole reptile thing though, so I don't expect much.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:51 PM   #117
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
You know, you're probably right, and I may do. I'm just very disillusioned by the whole reptile thing though, so I don't expect much.
Yeah I understand man, it's cool
Old 15-02-2012, 06:59 AM   #118
saty

All the cultures around the world except Antartica had their stories about reptilian beings and lizard like creatures.Nuff said.The first emperors of China were dragons, i mean there is so much dragon symbolism in China that is insane.Why would they have all that symbolism for something that didn't exist.Annunaki theory is wrong tho, people confuse annunaki with reptilians because of sitchin(a well-known disinfo agent).
They mentioned a certain character in Mass Effect series but they didn't mentioned Krogan, take a look.
http://s8.invisionfree.com/TheShadowWar/ar/t2578.htm
At the end the author of this documentary was asked does he believe in reptilians and he said " we are like history channel, we don't know". That was a very dissapointing answer after such a wonderfull presentation.I like how they mentioned the hollow earth connection with reptilians, it's sad that hollow earth gets very little attention.

Bottomline i enjoyed this documentary and everyone who is new to this or knows a lot about reptilians can learn from this documentary.

Last edited by saty; 15-02-2012 at 07:01 AM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #119
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
All the cultures around the world except Antartica had their stories about reptilian beings and lizard like creatures.Nuff said.The first emperors of China were dragons, i mean there is so much dragon symbolism in China that is insane.Why would they have all that symbolism for something that didn't exist.Annunaki theory is wrong tho, people confuse annunaki with reptilians because of sitchin(a well-known disinfo agent).
They mentioned a certain character in Mass Effect series but they didn't mentioned Krogan, take a look.
http://s8.invisionfree.com/TheShadowWar/ar/t2578.htm
At the end the author of this documentary was asked does he believe in reptilians and he said " we are like history channel, we don't know". That was a very dissapointing answer after such a wonderfull presentation.I like how they mentioned the hollow earth connection with reptilians, it's sad that hollow earth gets very little attention.

Bottomline i enjoyed this documentary and everyone who is new to this or knows a lot about reptilians can learn from this documentary.
They probably don't want to say ''Yeah we believe they exist'' because then they'll get resistance from people on Youtube, they're trying to sit on the fence with it.

Same with if they said ''After all this research, we've concluded that we don't believe in Reptilians'' they would get endless barrage from other people, who do believe in them.

I commented on their documentary and they replied saying they're a huge fan of David Icke, so I think that says it all, they must believe they exist.

Last edited by subl1minal; 15-02-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old 16-02-2012, 05:01 AM   #120
typenicknamehere

its a very informative doco
typenicknamehere is offline   Reply With Quote