Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 08-12-2018, 09:05 AM   #1
j35p3r4d0

Default Harass the RAND corporation lawfully!

According to Wikipedia:

Quote:
RAND Corporation ("Research ANd Development")[8] is an American nonprofit global policy think tank[1] created in 1948 by Douglas Aircraft Company to offer research and analysis to the United States Armed Forces. It is financed by the U.S. government and private endowment,[6] corporations,[9] universities[9] and private individuals.[9] The company has grown to assist other governments, international organizations, private companies and foundations, with a host of defense and non-defense issues, including healthcare. RAND aims for interdisciplinary and quantitative problem solving by translating theoretical concepts from formal economics and the physical sciences into novel applications in other areas, using applied science and operations research.
Note here:

Quote:
RAND has approximately 1,850 employees. Its American locations include: Santa Monica, California (headquarters); Arlington, Virginia; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; the San Francisco Bay Area; and Boston, Massachusetts.[10] The RAND Gulf States Policy Institute has an office in New Orleans, Louisiana. RAND Europe is located in Cambridge, United Kingdom, and Brussels, Belgium.[11] RAND Australia is located in Canberra, Australia.[12]
Wow! I live in Australia! Not U.S.A. ! These are clearly collaborators and infiltrators from the hegemonic and insane united states death factory genocide machine! We need to remove them from the planet or the public, or my country, or fucking wallet!

Here's what I can do, but may not be able, due to wage slavery causing me to be too poor to pay for fuel to drive there to their building, and electromagnetic psych-warfare causing me to either wish to support the system, or go against the system (that technology may stimulate me to violent outbursts, so knowing that, lets not do that).... or not comply..... but what I wish to do is what you may rationally consider to be the 'supposedly correct' course of action.....

Which is to request full employee list (and their details) and say this is to then be passed on to your national security intelligence organization... such as... the "Australian Securities Intelligence Organization" and the military here.

As an obvious consequence of this so called "think tank" then being sort-of kinda a bit harassed and confronted by the public, civilian citizens, seeking to aid the military, and not even the government, they then need to go have a little think about that.

I will probably now go and do this here as listed.... I suggest anyone who reads this does the same....

Have a bad day!
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote