Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-08-2009, 02:46 PM   #61
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
It seems tedious, but I will spell it out.
oh please do!



Quote:
Two problems with this.

One: you did in fact say "I only have control over how i deal with [my state of being] and react." This directly contradicts what you said about never telling me this.


Ahhh I think you clearly need me to speak slower and more detailed for you...

What I mean is I have control over how I react to what I'm thinking....

for example we can all be manipulated to feeling insecure.... how we deal with that and react to it is a control we all have... being manipulated is not the same as not thinking for your self.

Unless you are saying that we are simply not conscious at all, in which case I will point out again how I think you are talking shit.

or is this when you offer more aloof illusions ?


Quote:
Two: you are proclaiming what you believe i.e. describing your belief system or "B.S." in the same post where you seem to harp on the concept of belief being the death of intelligence (an idea I personally feel quite comfortable with.) Irony abounds!

*sign*

Ok, here goes...

Now, you seem to have failed to grasp several things here.

Ok, First of all just because belief is the death of intelligence... it does not mean it is never used.... Humans are not perfect and are not beings of endless intelligence.. we are here to learn.... though do have that capability.

There for it is quite un avoidable to not believe in anything what's so ever. (is that not simply in the context of common sense? )

But the quote points out that limiting your beliefs and holding off on building your "Reality tunnel" is healthy and helps create intelligence...

I hope this makes it clearer for you.

Also I did not claim that I was a perfect human who is an example of such quotes being fruitful, I am pointing out what inspires me and brings me closer.

RAW was an ocultist, in magic orders and stuff, part of what they do is to help exercise such quotes... because they are hard to live.

Hence why humans are targeted with religion and so forth...

In RAWs books he offers tips on how people can not become dogmatic, and to always remain open to all perspectives..., hence not have a narrow mind.

He offers no set belief system at all. And in fact has also said anyone that takes every word he says in word for word, is crazy, as they are just his views and opinions.




Quote:
[B]I read Cosmic Trigger back in '92 when you were probably still playing Super Nintendo.
lol, tuck the ego away old chap. Means nothing, you could have read 20 books before I lived, unless you understand them then it does not matter.

Quote:
It seemed to be a watershed moment inasmuch as it changed my outlook and spurred me on to greater understanding. I've read the Trilogy and Wilhelm Reich in Hell and as much of the Historical Illuminatus Chronicles as I had interest in. I've studied RAW related works like Angel Tech and Info-Psychology. I think I have somewhat of a grasp on where RAW seems to be coming from.
Strange... It does not seem like it... and you have shown very little to back up this aloof view of him.

Quote:
It seems that you object to me commenting on RAW's hypocrisy when it comes to his constant railing against the reality of ritual abuse.
No, You are the objector on this thread, not me... I am challanging your objections... lets get that straight

Quote:
From interviews I have read with him it seems to be quite a B.S. of his that "Ritual abuse does not exist outside of the Catholic Church" and that the McMartin Preschool case was a hysterical witch hunt with no basis in fact.
Maybe he was wrong?

Quote:
To respond to your objection I did look for these RAW quotes that I posted on the old board, but so far have not found them. I don't have all the time in the world to "prove" that RAW's B.S. was along the lines of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation. However, I have found a quote from Everything is Under Control that sums up his B.S. nicely:
RAW promoted the works of Crowley alot, and Crowley was one of the first to point out the human sacrifices and cannibalism within some ancient Jewish groups...


Quote:
Robert Anton Wilson from Everything is Under Control

Corey Hammond

Dr. Corey Hammond, a leading practitioner of recovered memory therapy, believes that his work proves the existence of an international Satanic cult of Nazis and C.IA. agents who have engaged in Satanic abuse of children for over 50 years. The purpose of the ritual abuse, Dr. Hammond says, is the creation of robotic humans, who are "programmed" to behave in specific ways when specific commands are given. In his own words, the Nazi-CIA group (which also includes NASA) hopes to create "tens of thousands of mental robots who will do pornography, prostitution, smuggle drugs, engage in international arms smuggling. Eventually, those at the top of the satanic cult want to create a satanic order that will rule the world."

Dr. Hammond has even classified various types of "programs" which have been implanted in the victims of this cult: Alpha represents general obedience programming; Beta concerns performing oral sex and running child prostitution rings; Delta is the program that creates assassins; Omega are self-destruct programs which cause victims to kill themselves if a therapist almost recovers their other deep-buried satanic programs; Zeta concerns the production of snuff films; etc.

Dr Hammond is a licensed psychologist in Utah, founder and director of the Sex and Marital Therapy Clinic at the University of Utah, has served as both president and vice-president of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis, and serves as abstracts editor the American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis. He says he goes in fear of his life because of the revelations he has made. His theories have been accepted as literally true by countless Feminists and Fundamentalists.
Ok..... And?
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 03:11 PM   #62
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

To me it seems ironic that you have this condescending attitude where you think you have a better understanding than me. I wouldn't think to argue about something like that, but you keep saying things like talking shit, do I need to speak slower, "aloof" people are not smart(!,) I don't get it and things like that. This seems to have been going on for a while, not just in this thread. It seems ironic because frankly my statements appear go right over your head.

You don't want to acknowledge my point about RAW's hypocrisy. I don't have a problem with someone being wrong, but for RAW to base his work on destroying the concept of rigid belief systems and then to go around railing against the reality of ritual abuse is hypocritical and from my personal knowledge of people with multiple personality programming it seems highly destructive. Do you not agree that he denigrates the very concept of ritual abuse-based mind control programming in the quote from Everything is Under Control?

Last edited by supertzar; 19-08-2009 at 03:23 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 04:22 PM   #63
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
To me it seems ironic that you have this condescending attitude where you think you have a better understanding than me.
The attitude is there because its a reality.

You do it to your self.


Quote:
I wouldn't think to argue about something like that, but you keep saying things like talking shit, do I need to speak slower, "aloof" people are not smart(!,) I don't get it and things like that.
You have also had your own tone used in the convo, Just because mine is backed up with being right it does not make it any more rude.

Quote:
This seems to have been going on for a while, not just in this thread. It seems ironic because frankly my statements appear go right over your head.
no, not at all, you are the one with the problem with RAW, and so far all you have managed to state is a couple of theories that he was not convinced by... and TBH he might even be right!
Quote:

You don't want to acknowledge my point about RAW's hypocrisy.
thats because you change it to suit your new argument...

You have implied that RAW is a misleader... I have pointed out why I think that's not true.

Quote:
I don't have a problem with someone being wrong, but for RAW to base his work on destroying the concept of rigid belief systems and then to go around railing against the reality of ritual abuse is hypocritical and from my personal knowledge of people with multiple personality programming it seems highly destructive.
Well that's your own opinion, and I disagree.

And also there we see blatant disinfo from you and projecting something that is not there.

He has not denied that ritual abuse goes on ... EVER... your little passage was not just about ritual abuse now was it... it seems you have taken it out of context to make it look like he was ignorant to ritual abuse...

in fact he has gone into how it can be done to program people in the book Promethius rising.

You are making false accusations... to make your points.

For me you do not appear to know where the guy is coming from...

Quote:
Do you not agree that he denigrates the very concept of ritual abuse-based mind control programming in the quote from Everything is Under Control?
No I dont, I think RAW understood that most conspiracies even when true to a degree are over hyped with idiots who believe what ever they want to believe, to form the enemy they want to create.... and RAW laughed at how people will cherry pick their sources to suit them..

I do not believe he denied that ritualistic mind control goes on to some degree.. and he certainly did not deny how the mind can be programmed to be what ever the programmer wants it to be.

Even if over time he turns out to have missed certain truths... it would be for every 20 he got right...

and his works do not require people to stab in the dark anyway....

Last edited by thirdwave; 19-08-2009 at 04:30 PM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 06:16 PM   #64
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Blah blah blah. I'm going to stop using e-prime and simply state that you are full of shit. RAW did state that ritual abuse does not exist outside the Catholic church and those were his exact words as quoted in an interview I posted on the old forum. Look it up for yourself if you want to know. The quote I posted from Everything is Under Control shows his snide attitude about the milieu of trauma-based mind control. "His theories have been accepted as literally true by countless Feminists and Fundamentalists." I understand the implications of that snide little put-down at the end. You don't want to understand - fine. Don't be so stupid as to tell me I don't know where RAW was coming from. That tells me that you don't understand it because I certainly do. You are telling me about the death of intelligence as if I don't know. I guess you have explained why, but it's bullshit so just fuck off already.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 06:53 PM   #65
krakhead
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dark Side Of The Room
Posts: 11,335
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Blah blah blah. I'm going to stop using e-prime and simply state that you are full of shit.
LMAO! I knew I liked you for a reason!

Add:- But in no way to I think that insulting my good friend TW was a good thing, just the wording of your insult.
__________________
This message brought to you by
Krakhead Inc.
“You simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di

Last edited by krakhead; 19-08-2009 at 07:25 PM.
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #66
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
LMAO! I knew I liked you for a reason!
Thanks, krakkers. Looking back on my posts I slipped a few times and used 'were' and 'are' and things like that. I think it is a great tool to practice precision in communication. It also seems harder to be insulting without the word 'is.' "You seem like a dumbass" doesn't have quite the sting as the 'are' version of the sentence. Another excellent contribution from RAW, whose philosophies I tend to like immensely and whose attitudes on ritual abuse I despise.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 07:22 PM   #67
krakhead
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dark Side Of The Room
Posts: 11,335
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

"You appear to me to be, in my current state of education and ignorance, a dumbass."

Nah, not quite got that snappiness to it has it?

And I agree that e-prime has it's place - I think that if it were used on this forum more often there would be less arguing, but using it when hanging out with friends may not make you very popular!
__________________
This message brought to you by
Krakhead Inc.
“You simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di

Last edited by krakhead; 19-08-2009 at 07:24 PM.
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #68
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Blah blah blah. I'm going to stop using e-prime and simply state that you are full of shit. RAW did state that ritual abuse does not exist outside the Catholic church and those were his exact words as quoted in an interview I posted on the old forum.
Look it up for yourself if you want to know.
Well, I dont really want to know as I think tis you that is puking up the turd balls...

For a start if he did state that it did not exist outside the catholic church, then it does not mean he does not think it happened now does it?, it would mean that's where he thinks it goes on!... his opinion.

I think going by how you have taken stuff out of context, you are more than likely talking bollocks anyway...

Quote:
The quote I posted from Everything is Under Control shows his snide attitude about the milieu of trauma-based mind control. "His theories have been accepted as literally true by countless Feminists and Fundamentalists."
So what?

can you prove the theory he was talking about to be factual anyway?, can you prove the person he is talking about to be %100 trust worthy?

Are you saying that the guy he is talking about should be trusted by everyone as a man with the un smeared truth?... or should a bunch of people who think his accusations suit their cause eat it all no questions...

My word you talk shit... and still make your point very vague... so far all I have got is because you think he does not think ritual abuse happens much outside the catholic chruch and because he mocked some guys story because people eat it word for word... you have some issue...?

Is there anything else that should make us give a shit?

You are slightly twisting his point to suet yours here anyway... for a start you just copied this from his website as its listed here, probably the extent of what you know.

http://www.rawilson.com/undercontrol.html

I would guess you are a bullshitter and just flicked through a couple books... going by your vague and pointless rambling here.


and again I say even if he was mocking the whole idea and is wrong then it does not make him some kind of demon!

its his opinion. Like it or lump it!

Quote:
I understand the implications of that snide little put-down at the end. You don't want to understand - fine. Don't be so stupid as to tell me I don't know where RAW was coming from.
You don't get the point, right or wrong about his view on the claims put aside, you don't even get his point... what was on the page before?.. and after?

Quote:
That tells me that you don't understand it because I certainly do.
LOL, the Irony...

what are your views on chaos magic out of interest?

Quote:
You are telling me about the death of intelligence as if I don't know. I guess you have explained why, but it's bullshit so just fuck off already.
Maybe later,

I will make a deal with you, you grow your brain sell a friend and I will gladly fuck my self as a celebration !

you might even get to re read a RAW book and know what he is talking about!.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 08:16 PM   #69
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

I can't read all that bullshit. Bleh.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 08:24 PM   #70
krakhead
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dark Side Of The Room
Posts: 11,335
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
I will make a deal with you, you grow your brain sell a friend and I will gladly fuck my self as a celebration !


Lol! Can anyone say - 'differing reality tunnels'? (to stay within the œuvre of the thread like )
__________________
This message brought to you by
Krakhead Inc.
“You simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 08:24 PM   #71
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I can't read all that bullshit. Bleh.
reading is good for you, don't quit because its tough.

Maybe this is why you cant grasp RAW....

keep trying!
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 08:26 PM   #72
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

My brain probably is growing from the supps I take, but I am not really in a position to sell any of my friends so you'll have to just go fuck yourself for the fun of it, wavy.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #73
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Seeing as you clearly have no point and are just puking for the sake of it.. lets focus on the real stuff...




Last edited by thirdwave; 19-08-2009 at 08:41 PM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:04 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.