Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-11-2007, 10:36 PM   #241
pigpot
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 153
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Serpentoffire's profile

If you are not against the system, you are the system.

If you've read his posts you'll realise how hypocritical the statement is.

He supports the part of the system that makes him feel better about his problems.

What he doesn't realise is that as he supports this Christian shit, his opposames the muslims and all other faiths come looking for people who are not of their faith and seek to convert..

What cannot understand is that this "faith" is self anihilating and will bring about the destruction of everything.

If they ain't got nothing to fight against they can't start a war......

That's how we win, by stop believing, have no faith, open the beautiful pyramids take out a few secrets that we haven't been told and open all the official secrets and we may start to get a little closer to the truth.....

Until then folks carry on being trapped.........

pigpot....... STILL CONQUEROR OF SERPENTOFFIRE
pigpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2007, 10:55 PM   #242
serpentoffire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time
Posts: 1,334
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Angels army are already over our head:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...09354649967322

(only regarding white ORBs)



__________________
.'. Serpent of Fire .'.
http://serpentf.bebo.com

"TRIA SUNT MIRABILIA DEUS ET HOMO MATER ET VIRGO TRINUS ET UNUS"

Last edited by serpentoffire; 19-11-2007 at 11:24 PM.
serpentoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2007, 11:15 PM   #243
serpentoffire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time
Posts: 1,334
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Unexplained Blue Cloud Floats, Darts Around Customers At Gas Station

http://www.local6.com/spotlight/14578641/detail.html
__________________
.'. Serpent of Fire .'.
http://serpentf.bebo.com

"TRIA SUNT MIRABILIA DEUS ET HOMO MATER ET VIRGO TRINUS ET UNUS"
serpentoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2007, 11:17 PM   #244
serpentoffire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time
Posts: 1,334
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default Hunted by a Poltergeist

__________________
.'. Serpent of Fire .'.
http://serpentf.bebo.com

"TRIA SUNT MIRABILIA DEUS ET HOMO MATER ET VIRGO TRINUS ET UNUS"
serpentoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2007, 11:32 PM   #245
razed1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: HOGTOWN!
Posts: 2,043
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

notice anytime theres ppl who talk about devils and demons theyre always old ppl

the older you get the more cut off you are from the source

when ppl such as these have spiritual experiences, they dont know whats happening and they try to explain it with the religious 5 sense prison terms and axioms

you have to understand, when you have all these spiriutal things, its your mind that is aspects of yourself who is doing this
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persona 3
No one can escape TIME. It delivers us all to the same end....
razed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2007, 11:46 PM   #246
serpentoffire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time
Posts: 1,334
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by razed1 View Post
you have to understand, when you have all these spiriutal things, its your mind that is aspects of yourself who is doing this
See the video of poltergeist, this is similar to what happen in my home.
Do you find something of self inducted and imaginary in this video?

I have a little knowledge of psychology (mainly for NLP) and I know when something is generated by the mind (through dissociation) and when it has a phisical evidence. If something moves alone it's hard to explain it with psychology. When you know that something will happen, and it's happen, this is a physical proof.
This is only my own experience of live.
__________________
.'. Serpent of Fire .'.
http://serpentf.bebo.com

"TRIA SUNT MIRABILIA DEUS ET HOMO MATER ET VIRGO TRINUS ET UNUS"
serpentoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 12:49 AM   #247
pigpot
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 153
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default No proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentoffire View Post
See the video of poltergeist, this is similar to what happen in my home.
Do you find something of self inducted and imaginary in this video?

I have a little knowledge of psychology (mainly for NLP) and I know when something is generated by the mind (through dissociation) and when it has a phisical evidence. If something moves alone it's hard to explain it with psychology. When you know that something will happen, and it's happen, this is a physical proof.
This is only my own experience of live.
I didn't want, "similar to what happened in your home", serpentoffire. Where is your video. Don't show me somebody elses. Where's your video........

More crap..... woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Where is your evidence......

Same again, I already know the answer....... YOU DON'T HAVE A VIDEO!! SO I DON'T BELIEVE YOU......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I do consider the possibility of a different range of vibrations manifesting themselves within the area of space in which I exist though... Doesn't mean for a moment that I'm going to follow a cartoon leaders of religions like Christianity, Islam, Buddhism of anything else for that matter.........


pigpot........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
pigpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 03:58 AM   #248
euthymius
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 9
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

What some people might call "shit" (Christianity), has produced contless millions of saints throughout history. The problem is that our modern academic systems don't really teach any concept of history. They act like no one has lived before US. Christianity is only nonsense to those who have never experieced its life transfoming power and effectiveness. Christianity WORKS if one is willing to invest their life into it. I am Orthodox (Greek Orthodox). We have countless saints of ancient and modern times. Tell the ancient saints that it is shit. Tell that to

Saints Onuphrius the Great, Euthymius the Great, Anthony the Great, Sava the Sanctified, Ignatius of Antioch, Isaac the Syrian, Ephraim the Syrian, Mary of Egypy (former prostitute), Symeon the Stylite, Daniel the Stylite, Makarios of Corinth, etc, etc, etc. Tell it to all the anchorites, stylites, hesychasts and martyrs! I know you don't know what these are.

I agree that protestanst/evangelical garbage is shit. They are goving Christianity a black eye in the eyes of the world. These people do NOT represent authentic Christianity! If you want to know authentic Christianity, read the "Philokalia." That's a good place to start. It was compiled by Saint Nikodemus.

Also, no historian or Jesus scholar today denies Jesus existed. Only atheists promote this lie. This is a Jewish/Masonic/Gnostic conspiracy against Christianity.

HISTORICAL JESUS


http://www.christiancadre.org/topics...icaljesus.html

http://www.bede.org.uk/jesusindex.htm

http://www.tektonics.org/

www.garyhabermas.com

BOOKS

The Historical Reliability of the Gospels, by Blomberg

The Historical Jesus, by Habermas

MORE BOOKS

http://www.apologeticsinfo.org/bibli...sisnomyth.html

CHRIST IS RISEN

http://www.risenjesus.com/index.php

http://www.christiancadre.org/topics/resurrection.html

www.garyhabermas.com

BOOKS

The Case For the Resurrection of Jesus, by Habermas and Licona

Assessing the New Testament Evidence for the Historicity of the Resurrection of Jesus, by Craig

The Historical Jesus, by Habermas

CHRIST IS GOD

http://www.deityofchrist.com/

BOOKS

Jesus as God: The New Testament Use of Theos in Reference to Jesus, by Harris

On the Incarnation, by Athanasius

PAGAN PARALLEL THEORY REFUTED

http://www.christiancadre.org/topics...icaljesus.html

http://www.jesuspolice.com/detail_re...tion.php?id=59

http://www.frontline-apologetics.com...ristianity.htm

BOOKS

Myth Became Fact (essay), by Lewis

The Gospel and the Greeks, by Nash

Jesus and Christian Origins Outside the New Testament, by Bruce

The Case for the Real Jesus, edited by Strobel

JESUS IS MESSIAH

BOOKS

The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah, by Edersheim

Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus (4 volumes), by Brown

RESURRECTION DEBATE


euthymius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 04:02 AM   #249
euthymius
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 9
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Oh, and next time you say Christianity is shit, tell that to the next hospital you go to. 80% of American hospitals were founded by Christians Atheists are parasites feeding off the carcass of Christianity. Atheists have never contributed anything to mankind, but death, violence, evil and despair.
euthymius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 05:32 AM   #250
razed1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: HOGTOWN!
Posts: 2,043
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

yea we know about your knights "hospitalus"

keep your fake medicine and fake messiahs


those who envision their whole universe in a single atom, are really worthy of the christ consciousness
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persona 3
No one can escape TIME. It delivers us all to the same end....
razed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 06:13 AM   #251
mariag
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Between Space
Posts: 1,901
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by euthymius View Post
Oh, and next time you say Christianity is shit, tell that to the next hospital you go to. 80% of American hospitals were founded by Christians Atheists are parasites feeding off the carcass of Christianity. Atheists have never contributed anything to mankind, but death, violence, evil and despair.
Oh I´m sorry , i thoguht it was the jihad that allowed "sacred" killing. And oh BTW talking about the church ... The christians are well known for killing in the name of "God".
And really to be honest. When you mention despair and evil , Isn´t it so that if you don´t "obey" the ten comandments you go to "Hell"? And what does a christian relates to "hell"? Despair and anxiety , am I right? yes. You should check your history man , almost all wars are based on religons, almost . It is well known .
__________________
Me and my monkey
drove in search of the sun
Now me and my monkey
We don't wanna kill no mexican
But we've got ten itchy fingers
and one thing to declare
mariag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 07:06 AM   #252
pigpot
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 153
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Who the fucks that looks like

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentoffire View Post
Angels army are already over our head:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...09354649967322

(only regarding white ORBs)



Who the fuck's that it looks like my mates mother in law.......

I'm sorry, is it supposed to be scary.... I'll be scared then ........

Laughing out loud.....

Give it up again for the D.I.C.K. group (David Icke Christian Kindergarten group)........

OH FUCK more minds for Optimus pigpot to de-program... Wait for the leader he's coming.........
pigpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 07:14 AM   #253
pigpot
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 153
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default I saw this years ago on sky!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentoffire View Post
Real as it maybe, it has nothing to do with the devil and if it has nothing to do with that then Jesus is also crap as well.....

Over and fucking out.......

pigpot
pigpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 07:32 AM   #254
serpentoffire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time
Posts: 1,334
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariag View Post
Oh I´m sorry , i thoguht it was the jihad that allowed "sacred" killing. And oh BTW talking about the church ... The christians are well known for killing in the name of "God".
And really to be honest. When you mention despair and evil , Isn´t it so that if you don´t "obey" the ten comandments you go to "Hell"? And what does a christian relates to "hell"? Despair and anxiety , am I right? yes. You should check your history man , almost all wars are based on religons, almost . It is well known .
You are confusing politic with the possibility to stay in contact with God and have Yashuah as his speak. We have no need of ten commandments, because we have to walk with our legs: our good sense, the ability to discern between good and evil, and there isn't a predefinition boundary between these two things. This is why we have to live a life inside a body of an ape before to ascend with him.
__________________
.'. Serpent of Fire .'.
http://serpentf.bebo.com

"TRIA SUNT MIRABILIA DEUS ET HOMO MATER ET VIRGO TRINUS ET UNUS"

Last edited by serpentoffire; 20-11-2007 at 07:39 AM.
serpentoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 07:33 AM   #255
pigpot
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 153
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default How old are you boy..... 5 or six and go to camp!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by euthymius View Post
What some people might call "shit" (Christianity), has produced contless millions of saints throughout history. The problem is that our modern academic systems don't really teach any concept of history. They act like no one has lived before US. Christianity is only nonsense to those who have never experieced its life transfoming power and effectiveness. Christianity WORKS if one is willing to invest their life into it. I am Orthodox (Greek Orthodox). We have countless saints of ancient and modern times. Tell the ancient saints that it is shit. Tell that to

Saints Onuphrius the Great, Euthymius the Great, Anthony the Great, Sava the Sanctified, Ignatius of Antioch, Isaac the Syrian, Ephraim the Syrian, Mary of Egypy (former prostitute), Symeon the Stylite, Daniel the Stylite, Makarios of Corinth, etc, etc, etc. Tell it to all the anchorites, stylites, hesychasts and martyrs! I know you don't know what these are.

I agree that protestanst/evangelical garbage is shit. They are goving Christianity a black eye in the eyes of the world. These people do NOT represent authentic Christianity! If you want to know authentic Christianity, read the "Philokalia." That's a good place to start. It was compiled by Saint Nikodemus.

Also, no historian or Jesus scholar today denies Jesus existed. Only atheists promote this lie. This is a Jewish/Masonic/Gnostic conspiracy against Christianity.

HISTORICAL JESUS

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...3ED050A38A301B

http://www.christiancadre.org/topics...icaljesus.html

http://www.bede.org.uk/jesusindex.htm

http://www.tektonics.org/

www.garyhabermas.com

BOOKS

The Historical Reliability of the Gospels, by Blomberg

The Historical Jesus, by Habermas

MORE BOOKS

http://www.apologeticsinfo.org/bibli...sisnomyth.html

CHRIST IS RISEN

http://www.risenjesus.com/index.php

http://www.christiancadre.org/topics/resurrection.html

www.garyhabermas.com

BOOKS

The Case For the Resurrection of Jesus, by Habermas and Licona

Assessing the New Testament Evidence for the Historicity of the Resurrection of Jesus, by Craig

The Historical Jesus, by Habermas

CHRIST IS GOD

http://www.deityofchrist.com/

BOOKS

Jesus as God: The New Testament Use of Theos in Reference to Jesus, by Harris

On the Incarnation, by Athanasius

PAGAN PARALLEL THEORY REFUTED

http://www.christiancadre.org/topics...icaljesus.html

http://www.jesuspolice.com/detail_re...tion.php?id=59

http://www.frontline-apologetics.com...ristianity.htm

BOOKS

Myth Became Fact (essay), by Lewis

The Gospel and the Greeks, by Nash

Jesus and Christian Origins Outside the New Testament, by Bruce

The Case for the Real Jesus, edited by Strobel

JESUS IS MESSIAH

BOOKS

The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah, by Edersheim

Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus (4 volumes), by Brown

RESURRECTION DEBATE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c47Zd2AyeCg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrS5lRLi0uI
Who the fuck wrote that shit......

Not a Muslim or a Sikh I can tell you....

Does your mommy wipe the crack of your arse still. Anyway, I'm starting a New Thread devoted solely to mindless hicks like you who have shallow lives and need a reason to believe in something because they believe they are sinners because they had a wank in the toilets one day!!!!

Anyway you'll find the thread in the general section, so just enjoy.........

But wait not too much, pleasures of the flesh, Jesus is watching, heaven waiting ya...da ...ya...da...ya...da.........

Fucking woooooooooooooooo.........wooooooooooooooo.

Train to mentalville just arrived..

pigpot..........
pigpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 07:37 AM   #256
serpentoffire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time
Posts: 1,334
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Felicitation bigpork you are quoted also from NOSTRADAMUS.
Your intervention is just in time with Holmes 17P comet.

1-64
Di notte il Sole penseranno d'aver visto
(During the night the Sun people will think to have seen)
Quando il porco meta' uomo si vedra',
(When the pork half-man will be visible)
Assordante canto,battaglia in Cielo confinato,iniziata,
(Deafening song, battles in confined sky, started)
E animali spaventosi la gente parlare udira'.
(and frightful animals people to speak will listen)

Stay well half-man half-pork.
__________________
.'. Serpent of Fire .'.
http://serpentf.bebo.com

"TRIA SUNT MIRABILIA DEUS ET HOMO MATER ET VIRGO TRINUS ET UNUS"
serpentoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 07:43 AM   #257
serpentoffire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time
Posts: 1,334
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

The pork will be porked soon!!!

__________________
.'. Serpent of Fire .'.
http://serpentf.bebo.com

"TRIA SUNT MIRABILIA DEUS ET HOMO MATER ET VIRGO TRINUS ET UNUS"
serpentoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 08:20 AM   #258
pigpot
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 153
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default I'd kick the fuck out of him!!

He looks like a real girl... Blond curly hair pec's that look like boobs...

I also know many girls who'd kick the shit out of him as well...

Come one SOF get a life and stop looking aT wierd pictures of MEN with wings.......

If God was so clever he'd have given them Jet Packs.... NOT FUCKING WINGS....
pigpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 08:54 AM   #259
serpentoffire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time
Posts: 1,334
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default Uhm...fresh meat

__________________
.'. Serpent of Fire .'.
http://serpentf.bebo.com

"TRIA SUNT MIRABILIA DEUS ET HOMO MATER ET VIRGO TRINUS ET UNUS"
serpentoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 09:16 AM   #260
pigpot
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 153
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Is that Jesus in the picture disinfo boy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentoffire View Post
Read your comics
pigpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:45 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.