Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 24-12-2012, 11:28 PM   #4301
alisa2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hierophant View Post
does heightened awareness bring you any closer to the turkey in the oven?
Mu (negative).

"Mu" may be used similarly to "N/A" or "not applicable," a term often used to indicate the question cannot be answered because the conditions of the question do not match the reality.

Last edited by alisa2; 24-12-2012 at 11:54 PM.
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2012, 09:19 AM   #4302
hierophant

the fact is, you can't put this into paper bags and take it home with you! life takes place on a whole nother level! cheers!
hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2012, 10:36 AM   #4303
lighthouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
anyway no matter what he says his screen aint blank for shit.

hes living in a first world country (germany)

yawn.......

let me drop his ass off over here on the west side and introduce him to some ORGANIZED gang members and his fear demons would be shitin all over his blank screen. LOL
Oh man, I love your crazy ass.

But it's true. Simple, harsh, brutal, but it is.
Just like awareness is. This is too.

I don't know about Hierophant, nor I will talk about anyone
that I haven't met in real life.
But who hasn't experienced fear that makes him paralysed,
and who hasn't been submerged into the heat of panic
and drowning in his own despair,
cannot talk about blank screen of anything.

I have a friend that talks nonduality.
And there is always a breaking point of his algorythm when I ask him
why doesn't he change his program.
There is no you, right? It's all blank space? It's one, singular flow of life,
no separateness, no boundaries?
Well, why don't you become something else then?
He is honest, so he stops right there and says,
"because I am still not done with this, I am obviously here in this same old script for some reason".

My point is, his both views are true.
There is just on life, there are no boundaries.
But in order to be what already is, there are few "small" things to do...

Something has to die.

Until it doesn't, it's all just intellectual wanking.
Of high abstract profile, but wanking still.

But no one wants to die, it is just easier to say you have "seen" it.
To deny everything, but still to stay the same...
Western civilization want's it's spirituality like it wants everything else these days - easy.
On videos and bookshelves.

I am not a prophet of hard earned things.
No, on the contrary.
But if you haven't seen prison, if you don't know what it is,
you will never attain freedom.
Why? Because you don't know the difference.
You don't know how to recognize one from the other...
lighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2012, 03:37 PM   #4304
thespiritforce

Enlightenment comes when your third eye is at one with your turd eye and you can see your own shit." ~Christopher Wynter.

[/QUOTE]

Well now...there's love if I ever seen it.

Oh! and we do have a 3rd eye. Look it up.
Never say, I am but one person what can I do, as it has been a many of a one person that has changed the world for Good or ill...and YOU can too! & hopefully for Good. By, Ron D...The Spirit Force! As we all are & I can prove it!
thespiritforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2012, 04:48 PM   #4305
thespiritforce

Post Pretty good video but...

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHcOvPtYE08
best documentary about awakened consciousness (together with "who's driving the dreambus") i've seen so far
Yes, that video was pretty good and seems to me has left out some very important things...such as our Spirit connection with, as within everyone else, as we all are and here is how you can really know, as you really can, as you will see and know...for real!

As it seems to me and what's most satisfying...to me...is to make others look good by Spiritually interacting with, as within them to help them be all they can be and them some, it's probably better known to you, as PULL, as you PULL for this one or that one to be and do in whatever task at hand that might be in, whatever, as in what also of what both God and evil do within us all, as to Spiritually interact with, as within us, as to influence us to be all we can be and then some or not, as to our thoughts only, but we have lots to listen to, as with God within us speaking to us and evil within us, as well, speaking to us to be not so much, as they both speak to us about this and that, as in about maybe things like...you look good today or you look like shit today and it's how you take what you think you are saying, as within your own self is who you are and or will become, as they both try to influence us into being...this or that and believing this or that, but we all have a free will and choice to be and do whatever it is we will be and do and it's true...who you listen to is who you are and or will become, as you are right now and from, of course, others you have had experiences with that tell you this or that and also, what you even read that tells you this or that, as you take in all of this and makeup who you are and or will be and are, as listening to just yourself, as if you was raised by yourself...I don't think would tell you too much, as in making you be all you can be and then some or not so much.

So, both God and evil, as within us all, as they really are and you can even know this, for real, if you'd like by taking a simple test I have devised, as in The "24 Hour Test of Discernment" where for 24 hours you have to try and be good, be right, do good and the doing of right and especially in how you even think, as they can and do try to think for you, as evil will try and influence you to be bad, be wrong, do bad and the doing of wrong, as it is here when you catch yourself being bad, being wrong, doing bad or the doing of wrong and as I said, especially in how you even think, as of others and even yourself, as you can't judge anyone nor slander them even in just your thoughts, as if you do...then you have to start all over, but it is here you will begin to realize that, in fact, both God and evil do try and influence you, as they really do, as you will begin to see and or realize just how much evil is in your life that you didn't even know was there all the time and really speaking to you...to be bad and wrong, to do bad and wrong, as it will tell you things like...go ahead, everyone else is doing it or nobody will know and you didn't even know before you started to keep track of what was being said, as within you, as Spiritually, that was even there and has been there for ever since, now, you can remember, as to such thoughts, as you wil see and know and as far as God goes He will tell you things like...now, don't you feel good now that you've done that for another person or you won't like yourself if you do this or you will hate yourself in the mourning and then too you will realize you didn't even know such thoughts, as these were going on inside your head until now when you start to keep track of it, as to "The 24 Hour Test of Discernment" where you can actually really know, you're not alone inside your head, as you will.

Try it and you'll see and even introduce yourself to both God and evil when you do...realize the TRUTH!

Oh! Beware...as evil will try it's best to make you not believe nor know the truth, as it will tell you things like...he's full of it or don't listen to this garbage or what a waste of time this would be and so on and so on, as I KNOW IT WILL and just from that alone YOU WILL KNOW!...without even taking the test.

Mark my words!

MERRY CHRISTMAS...EVERYONE! & Happy Holidays too!
Never say, I am but one person what can I do, as it has been a many of a one person that has changed the world for Good or ill...and YOU can too! & hopefully for Good. By, Ron D...The Spirit Force! As we all are & I can prove it!

Last edited by thespiritforce; 25-12-2012 at 05:30 PM.
thespiritforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2012, 05:26 PM   #4306
alisa2

Hierophant wrote
Quote:
the fact is, you can't put this into paper bags and take it home with you! life takes place on a whole nother level! cheers!
Take us to that whole nother level Hiero. I want to start living!
Old 25-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #4307
hierophant

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa2 View Post
Hierophant wrote

Take us to that whole nother level Hiero. I want to start living!
got to tell you a little story. i'm sitting here alone in my flat, staying on my own on christmas for the first time. my girlfriend and i broke up a few weeks ago, my flatmates are gone over the holidays, the "inner circle" of my family is in buenos aires celebrating my sister's wedding (she marries an argentine). i didn't book a flight while they were affordable because i thought i was gonna get a new job until december. now i neither got a new job nor am i spending christmas with my family as usual.

i'm literally sitting around waiting for something to happen. but life doesn't care about what i imagine it to be. today it has unfolded as watching movies all day. tomorrow i might make some music if i'm in the mood. all i can say is it already happens as it is happening right now. classifiying it as some significant stage on my way to ultimate understanding doesn't change this immediacy; adding myself onto it as someone who needs something else just creates new stories of suffering. and i'm pretty tired of that anyway. but i'm aware it may happen again as well, because i don't know what's next, anything's possible...

in the end, the realization is always the same: life is what it is, with all ups and downs. no way to escape it. but also no reason to blame anybody for situations not turning out as you think they should turn out!

consequently i will enjoy the next movie without being distracted by thoughts about how fucked up my life is atm

and whose life is it in the first place? ha! caught in self inquiry again
Old 25-12-2012, 08:41 PM   #4308
lonestar
Inactive

all of you guys are so beautiful.

really, im so grateful

you humble me, and jesus ( on his birthday<3 ) knows that i need that.

i have been spending a lot time lately looking at all my fears. and it makes me sick to my stomach that i cant just enjoy all i got already.

i mean really....what the fuck is wrong with me?

i fear losing the objects is what it is......

i claim to know that we are not ever separate, but i cant help myself and identify with the experience.

i also keep coming across a lot in buddhism is that the worse thing you can do, is have a desire to love, or a desire to be loved.

if you desire to love or have a desire to be loved, than that is suppose to mean that you dont love yourself.

btw im still not sure im sold on that. (imagine that) lmao

so on top of looking at all my bullshit fears, im wondering why i hate my self so much?

merry fuckin christmas!
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2012, 10:17 PM   #4309
lonestar
Inactive

you know guys, let me just say one more thing, lol and that is just the fact that i have spent most of my life UNAWARE of who i my real self was???? has now freakied me out so bad that its added all kinds of new fear in me!!!!

just the fact that i was there! lol

or maybe thats just me.

Old 26-12-2012, 01:40 AM   #4310
alisa2

Tired of listening to your mundane thoughts? Try this:

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/...1/hua-tou.html

The literal meaning of Hua-T'ou in Chinese Ch'an (Zen) is "word head or sentence head." It is the state of mind before the mind is disturbed by thought. This is a clear state of mind while highly concentrated and focused. Hsu Yun called it "that moment that is neither disturbed nor dull." He further stated; "The moment before a thought arises is called the unborn." The Grandmaster said "it is the unremitting turning of the light inwards on oneself, instant after instant and exclusive of all other things." At another time he said "it is the turning of the light inward on that which is not born and does not die."

The ancient patriarchs pointed directly at Mind. When one sees self- nature, one attains Buddhahood. This was the case when Bodhidharma helped his disciple Hui-K'o to calm his mind and when the Sixth Patriarch Hui-neng spoke only about seeing self-nature. All that was necessary was the direct understanding and acceptance of Mind and nothing else. There was no such thing as investigating hua-t'ou. More recent patriarchs, however, saw that practitioners could not throw themselves into practice with total dedication and could not instantaneously see their self-nature. Instead, these people played games and imitated words of wisdom, showing off other people's treasure and patriarchs were compelled to set up schools and devise specific ways to help practitioners, hence the method of investigating hua-t'ou.

There are many hua-t'ous, such as "All dharmas return to one, where does this one return to?" "What was my original face before I was born?" and so on. The most common one, however, is "Who is reciting the Buddha's name?". Another is from the Hindu-Indian side of things when the Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi suggests to his followers to ask themselves "Who am I?."

What is meant by hua-t'ou? Hua means the spoken word; t'ou means the head or beginning, so hua-t'ou means that which is before the spoken word. For example, reciting Amitabha Buddha is a hua, and hua-t'ou is that which precedes one's reciting the Buddha's name. The hua-t'ou is that moment before the thought arises. Once the thought arises, it is already the tail of the hua. The moment before that thought has arisen is called non-arising. When one's mind is not distracted, is not dull, is not attached to quiescence, or has not fallen into a state of nothingness, it is called non-perishing. Single-mindedly and uninterruptedly, turning inward and illuminating the state of non- arising and non-perishing is called investigating the hua-t'ou or taking care of the hua-t'ou.

Old 26-12-2012, 03:47 AM   #4311
alisa2

http://zennist.typepad.com/files/lac...02_11.docx.pdf
Old 26-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #4312
lighthouse

Quote:
got to tell you a little story. i'm sitting here alone in my flat, staying on my own on christmas for the first time. my girlfriend and i broke up a few weeks ago, my flatmates are gone over the holidays, the "inner circle" of my family is in buenos aires celebrating my sister's wedding (she marries an argentine). i didn't book a flight while they were affordable because i thought i was gonna get a new job until december. now i neither got a new job nor am i spending christmas with my family as usual.

i'm literally sitting around waiting for something to happen. but life doesn't care about what i imagine it to be. today it has unfolded as watching movies all day. tomorrow i might make some music if i'm in the mood. all i can say is it already happens as it is happening right now. classifiying it as some significant stage on my way to ultimate understanding doesn't change this immediacy; adding myself onto it as someone who needs something else just creates new stories of suffering. and i'm pretty tired of that anyway. but i'm aware it may happen again as well, because i don't know what's next, anything's possible...

in the end, the realization is always the same: life is what it is, with all ups and downs. no way to escape it. but also no reason to blame anybody for situations not turning out as you think they should turn out!

consequently i will enjoy the next movie without being distracted by thoughts about how fucked up my life is atm

and whose life is it in the first place? ha! caught in self inquiry again
I really loved this post, Hierophant.

Thank you...
lighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #4313
lonestar
Inactive

Quote:
tomorrow i might make some music if i'm in the mood.
wish i could make music

but im still grateful to love music so much. this is one of those unplugged songs that i never get tired of listening to.

a lot of people hate chris cornell with all his drug problems, but imo hes freak talented.

Last edited by lonestar; 26-12-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old 27-12-2012, 10:45 AM   #4314
hierophant

Quote:
wish i could make music
it's never too late! i haven't been touching my guitar for years, now i sometimes pick it up and play a little, although the most interesting songs are long forgotten. yesterday i've mostly been jamming around with ableton live, which is a super-handy software program for making electronic music (this is what i'm into atm)

Quote:
but im still grateful to love music so much. this is one of those unplugged songs that i never get tired of listening to.

Chris Cornell - Doesn't Remind Me [Audioslave] - YouTube

a lot of people hate chris cornell with all his drug problems, but imo hes freak talented.
i was a big soundgarden fan back in the day and i still like chris cornell despite his drug problems! i think it's time to listen to some of my favorite grunge- and stoner-rock albums again. thanks for reminding me
Old 27-12-2012, 10:46 AM   #4315
hierophant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouse View Post
I really loved this post, Hierophant.

Thank you...
i still resonate with these words and i'm glad you like them, too
Old 02-01-2013, 02:29 AM   #4316
alisa2

Good stuff here:

dedicated to the dissemination of non dual wisdom

http://www.shiningworld.com/top/inde...d=12&Itemid=17

http://www.shiningworld.com/top/inde...d=13&Itemid=42
Old 02-01-2013, 02:19 PM   #4317
lonestar
Inactive

Quote:
nice find alisa, and yes he does a good job explaining how the non dualies just stop halfway up the mountain. but then he goes and stops 3 quarters of the way up himself! lol

but i give everyone who is trying full credit now.

most of us are living in-between the divine world, and this crazy world and its about the worst fucking place to be. if the non dualies want to got away, hide in a cave, disappear, and become indifferent to whats going on with this planet and just become intimately alone with the divine.... i dont blame them at all. im not even going to call them selfish anymore because being in the middle is fuckin suffering.

me personally, im interested in not just becoming intimate with the divine, but also co creating, instead of leaving it up to a small % of psychopaths....

Old 02-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #4318
alisa2

Quote:
nice find alisa, and yes he does a good job explaining how the non dualies just stop halfway up the mountain. but then he goes and stops 3 quarters of the way up himself! lol

Really? How so?
Old 02-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #4319
alisa2

Dissing Eckart and Mooji

http://www.shiningworld.com/top/file...%20Eckhart.pdf

"The reason millions read Eckhart and hundreds come to Mooji is because they do not tell the truth about the qualifications - if they know the value of them. They must have had the qualifications themselves but do not realize the importance of them. Or they are just interested fame…because you will not be famous if you tell the truth about enlightenment. Very few people are interested in Vedanta because it is completely truthful about what is required. People who think controlling the mind is easy are like people who think they can understand String Theory by reading an article in the Science Section of the New York Times. It is not going to happen. Here is a quote from the first page of Mooji’s book Breath of the Absolute, “Here (meaning Neo-Advaita) you are not being told that you must be fit for this journey.”

Of course he will not insist on maturity. He would be out of a guru job. What he says is patently untrue. Thinking you can just break in off the street wet behind the ears and conquer the holy mountain of enlightenment is like a weak pasty office person showing up in Nepal in tennis shoes and shorts to conquer Everest. It is not going to happen. You have to be fit. More than fit."

Last edited by alisa2; 02-01-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:03 AM   #4320
lonestar
Inactive

Quote:
Really? How so?
well this guy is obviously brilliant, and he is so right about non duality turning into a McDonalds drive through type of teaching. but just the way he pimps vedanta as the end all knowledge and truth is a big red flag to me. we have been hearing that kind of shit for idk how many fuckin thousands of years... from all kinds of different spiritual pimps from all over the world.

and thats just man acting and thinking like hes controlling shit. thats all that is....

change is the only real truth. constant change.

he even backs up his claim with vedanta being the end all truth because its thousands of years old... you know im starting to come to the conclusion that any old knowledge, especially (spiritual knowledge) thats thousands of years old, is not a good thing. lol

dont stop climbing up the mountain just because you want to rest in the snow for awhile. keep climbing and then you start to realize that the top is a ever retreating mirage of infinite knowledge that can never get all known. but im done judging them becasue they think they came to the end. cause im starting to feel and fear the madness that comes with really breaking down reality. not just realization, but living a reality with out any believes, with nothing to hold on to, nothing to grasp, (especially endings lol) a reality that knows there will never come a time of nothing more to know, or that can ever be all imagined.

first there is a mountain, and then there is no mountain, and there is a mountain.

Last edited by lonestar; 03-01-2013 at 02:35 PM.