Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 11-08-2012, 10:38 PM   #3281
lighthouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by opas23 View Post
Some humans are ready at certain times, whilst others are most certainly not.

Either way...we can still dance.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa2 View Post
UG:

There is no such thing as death at all for this body. The only death is the end of the illusion, the end of the fear, the end of the knowledge that we have about ourselves and the world around us.
Yes.
lighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:30 PM   #3282
anders lindman

Quote:
Your aura is constantly changing, so it could not be real. It's colors are temporary, so they are not real.
The aura is simply the vibrations emanating from the person. All vibrations are connected and they span the entire universe. Who told you the aura isn't real?

Last edited by anders lindman; 11-08-2012 at 11:30 PM.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:36 PM   #3283
anders lindman

Quote:
UG:

There is no such thing as death at all for this body. The only death is the end of the illusion, the end of the fear, the end of the knowledge that we have about ourselves and the world around us.
No death for my body either. At least I will live thousands of years in this universe. Living only say 100 years is way too short for me. And having a body that ages and then gets sick and die, no thanks! Death is an illusion. For real.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:31 AM   #3284
alisa2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
TWho told you the aura isn't real?
Osho did.

"When every fiber in your being is relaxed. In that relaxedness you can say that you are in a state of no-anger. It is not against anger; it is simply absence of anger. Remember, the real is always the absence, not the opposite – NOT the opposite! It is always the absence – an absence of greed, an absence of sex, an absence of jealousy – but in that absence, your reality flowers because the diseases have gone. Now your inner health can flower. And once it starts flowering you will not accumulate anger. You accumulate anger only because you are missing yourself."

This quote can also be found in The Book Of Secrets in a different context.
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:46 AM   #3285
anders lindman

Quote:
Osho did.

"When every fiber in your being is relaxed. In that relaxedness you can say that you are in a state of no-anger. It is not against anger; it is simply absence of anger. Remember, the real is always the absence, not the opposite – NOT the opposite! It is always the absence – an absence of greed, an absence of sex, an absence of jealousy – but in that absence, your reality flowers because the diseases have gone. Now your inner health can flower. And once it starts flowering you will not accumulate anger. You accumulate anger only because you are missing yourself."

This quote can also be found in The Book Of Secrets in a different context.
Ok, the term aura has already been used to mean something else. But I don't agree with the idea of absence, because then that idea itself is not the truth!

I mean the vibrational field that surrounds a person and then goes out and includes everything. That's like a wave field.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:02 AM   #3286
alisa2

Quote:
Ok, the term aura has already been used to mean something else. But I don't agree with the idea of absence, because then that idea itself is not the truth!

I mean the vibrational field that surrounds a person and then goes out and includes everything. That's like a wave field.

Osho:

A guru is not a giver of doctrines. He is a giver of methods – of methods which can help you to come out of your sleep. That is why a guru is always a disturber of your dreams, and it is difficult to live with a guru. It is very easy to live with a teacher because he never disturbs you. Rather, he goes on increasing your accumulation of knowledge. He helps you to be more egoist; he makes you more knowledgeable. Your ego is more fulfilled. Now you know more, you can argue more. You can teach yourself, but a guru is always a disturber. He will disturb your dream and your sleep, and you may have been dreaming a very beautiful dream. You may have been on a trip, a beautiful trip. He will disturb it, and you will get angry.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:05 AM   #3287
anders lindman

Quote:
Osho:

A guru is not a giver of doctrines. He is a giver of methods – of methods which can help you to come out of your sleep. That is why a guru is always a disturber of your dreams, and it is difficult to live with a guru. It is very easy to live with a teacher because he never disturbs you. Rather, he goes on increasing your accumulation of knowledge. He helps you to be more egoist; he makes you more knowledgeable. Your ego is more fulfilled. Now you know more, you can argue more. You can teach yourself, but a guru is always a disturber. He will disturb your dream and your sleep, and you may have been dreaming a very beautiful dream. You may have been on a trip, a beautiful trip. He will disturb it, and you will get angry.
Osho may have played an important role in the evolution of humanity, but I don't think Osho had entered unity consciousness. Bruce Lipton has an interesting theory about how we have not formed humanity as a whole being yet (similar to how we have not entered unity consciousness yet):

Old 12-08-2012, 03:16 AM   #3288
alisa2

Maybe he did or maybe he didn't, but he did know what it was:

OSHO:

"All separation has to be dropped. And everything that separates thoughts, feelings, emotions; they all have to be dropped. So only an organic unity of consciousness remains."

Last edited by alisa2; 12-08-2012 at 03:17 AM.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:07 AM   #3289
anders lindman

Quote:
Maybe he did or maybe he didn't, but he did know what it was:

OSHO:

"All separation has to be dropped. And everything that separates thoughts, feelings, emotions; they all have to be dropped. So only an organic unity of consciousness remains."
Spiritual teachers like Osho seem to talk about an earlier version of human consciousness before thought. A longing to go back to that state kind of. That's the wrong direction I believe. We need to preserve our individual selves. So I don't trust that the ordinary spiritual teachers have the new kind of insight that will be needed.

And especially teachers who become famous. Who make them known? The 'Illuminati' of course. All religions, INCLUDING Advaita, Osho, Krishnamurti etc, are Illuminati mind control for the masses.

Notice how the teachings are either about "you are the All but you have no individual self" or "there is a God above you" or "listen to the guru/Buddha".

When someone says: "there is no you", then RUN!
Old 12-08-2012, 08:39 AM   #3290
serpentine

It might be unwise to tell Unity Consciousness what it should or should not be doing but becoming aware of it in action and inaction, in movement and in stillness, in noise and in the gaps between the noise(silence) might help.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:03 AM   #3291
lighthouse

Quote:
And especially teachers who become famous. Who make them known? The 'Illuminati' of course. All religions, INCLUDING Advaita, Osho, Krishnamurti etc, are Illuminati mind control for the masses.
The masses? Hahahaha.
If the masses were into that,
this system would dissolve in a split second.

Quote:
When someone says: "there is no you", then RUN!
What do you have as "you"? Seriously now?
Aside is there a you or not.
I mean, just look at you're posts on this thread.
Fear of dying, wanting to live forever,
worries of all kinds in general, some Illuminati who are breathing down your neck, you trying to get desperately in control...

Don't get mad at me now. That's how I look at myself,
just as I want you to look at yourself.
I, and endless waiting for the control that should spring from it, but it never happens.
You can wait forever, live forever, and you will never see it.
Don't trust me, don't believe me, but think about it.

Personally, I do not get off on there is me, or there isn't.
Whatever. (I do not have a solid "mantra" I circle around all the time.)
What I am interested in is, what is it all based on.
Civilisation is based on fear of the savagery,
love is based on the fear of losing.

When that kind of motivation dissolves and stops operating,
then freedom fills the place of the proverbial I.
When there is nothing to defend, no one attacks you.
When there is no one to manipulate, no one tries to do that.
When there are no attachments, no one will control you through your wishes.

As long as you hold on to all of that, "Illuminati", your parents, your friends, your partner(s) , and everyone else have an easy job with you.

Just leave it all aside, don't send me to hell immediately,
and think about it honestly.
lighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:00 PM   #3292
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouse View Post
What do you have as "you"? Seriously now?
I am Infinite Consciousness as David Icke has said. But I also have my separate ego still. The ego is like the eggshell of fear David Icke has talked about. When the eggshell is shattered there will be unity consciousness. That's my idea at the moment.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:00 PM   #3293
jconnar

Quote:
I am Infinite Consciousness as David Icke has said. But I also have my separate ego still. The ego is like the eggshell of fear David Icke has talked about. When the eggshell is shattered there will be unity consciousness. That's my idea at the moment.
If there is still an observer and an observed, then its still dual.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #3294
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
If there is still an observer and an observed, then its still dual.
Yes, that's still the ego eggshell. I'm still trapped in my eggshell. But not for long! I hope.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #3295
opas23

Default Perpetually Seeking

Quote:
I mean, just look at you're posts on this thread.
Fear of dying,
wanting to live forever,
worries of all kinds in general,
some Illuminati who are breathing down your neck,
you trying to get desperately in control...
The seeking, in its desperation, will either continue and appear to get worse, or it'll stop.

And with no stopping in sight, we have been given a wonderful example of witnessing a perpetuation and distortion of a simplicity repeatedly 'danced around'.

It takes a huge investment of energy and time to continue in this way.

Perhaps a 'break down' of some sort may be quite immanent.

Who knows...
opas23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:21 PM   #3296
anders lindman

Fear is the mind killer, they said in Dune. Bruce Lipton has described how that's actually true. Fear, even psychological fear, triggers the fight-or-flight response, preparing us to use our muscles, moving blood away from some parts of the brain (and away from the guts, which can lead to massive disease when the fear is chronic or prolonged for too long).

The thinking mind has a habit of thinking in line with fear, because fear is better than confusion and on the ego level, fear is often a protection. So that logic makes sense. In unity consciousness however fear-based thinking doesn't make sense because then the mind has another relationship with the world. Instead of fear, the mind in unity consciousness can simply drop the fear.

Last edited by anders lindman; 12-08-2012 at 07:21 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:34 PM   #3297
anders lindman

Every time you have a fearful thought, drop that thought. Because unity consciousness, which can be reached by simply relaxing the mind in relation to fear, is a better protection than fearful thoughts. Plus fearful thoughts attract that which the fear is about since it's a vibrational pattern that matches that which is feared. It's a bit like: "Don't think about a pink elephant." That doesn't work and instead it attracts a thought about a pink elephant.

What if you have fear of not being able to drop the fearful thoughts? Then you can start with small fears and practice with it without dropping the more serious fearful thoughts.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:06 PM   #3298
opas23

Default Vrooooooooooooom!

But far more important than anything else, is the wonderful news that Valentino Rossi will return to Yamaha for the next two seasons!

Last edited by opas23; 13-08-2012 at 12:14 AM.
opas23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 12:41 AM   #3299
lonestar
Inactive

Default "in unity consciousness how will relationships wor

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeatsalute View Post
And on the nights of imaginary moon
He dreams of the imaginary woman
That gave him her imaginary love
And he feels the same pain again
The same imaginary pleasure
And it beats again
The heart of the imaginary man.”
"i salute the heartbeat!"

Quote:
In unity consciousness, then how will relationships work? I think it will be similar to the ordinary ego relationship a person has with himself/herself. When I think for example "I have to go to a meeting tomorrow" then who is the 'I' who is thinking about itself as another 'I' in the future? It's the thinking mind itself of course that is making that internal relationship.

When the mind enters unity consciousness there will be a similar "I" thinking about itself and other people and situations and so on. The difference will be that the unity 'I' will be connected to other people's unity 'I's. The ego 'I' is separate from other ego 'I's.
great post anders.

and since this thread is about unity consciousness, i would think that looking at how our relationships unite is a very interesting place to explore.

Quote:
It's like doing math.
You can get the "correct" result with totally wrong procedure.
But you can get it once.
Twice if you are lucky.
First trickier shit, and you're back to where you were - nowhere, realising nothing.
But if you're thinking is right from the beginning,
you will go through anything life brings while flowing.One problem, or the other, "method" works.
to me, relationships in unity consciousness are a gentle flow of love, non separateness, and oneness.

Quote:
Your natural state has no relationship whatsoever with the religious states of bliss, beatitude and ecstasy; they lie within the field of experience. Those who have led man on his search for religiousness throughout the centuries have perhaps experienced those religious states. So can you. They are thought-induced states of being, and as they come, so do they go. Krishna Consciousness, Buddha Consciousness, Christ Consciousness, or what have you, are all trips in the wrong direction. ug krishnamurti

and this flow is not about the mind.

its the flow of the soul.

and imo the flow in unity consciousness would be pure in all our relationships.
and not just the ones that we think are special relationships, like the love that we may have for our mother, or our father, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, friends, wife, and children relationships....

Quote:
OSHO:All separation has to be dropped. And everything that separates thoughts, feelings, emotions; they all have to be dropped. So only an organic unity of consciousness remains.
Quote:

The criteria that indicates that a sorcerer is dead is when it makes no difference to him whether he has company or whether he is alone. The day you don't covet the company of your friends, whom you use as shields, that's the day that your person has died.

and this may sound cold coming from someone like me who has children, but unity consciousness means loving even the rude check out teller at the bank just as much as you love your own children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hierophant View Post

'You' and 'me' are Texas.

imo when we realize that we're not just communicating with a strange person at the bank, or even with the illuminati, but that were communicating with god its self,

our very own soul.

then we can start to sense the beauty in the whole. and when we love the whole like this, then we wont be near as disappointed in the way we want things to be in our closer relationships with family members, co workers, or friends. somehow its like magic and the more detached and the less attached we become, were able to see the bigger picture of our whole being, and then we gain so much more.

and then we can give that extra back to our closer relationships.

and ug krishnamurti is right. we can all do this!!!

or not.....

unity or non unity its all the same shit. just like truth or non truth.

because there is nothing in this world thats not already us.

but (to me) you're missing out if you just want to go straight to just indifference, without first having some interest in it all! like interest in the relationships and attachements of it all. its like going straight to goodness with no interest at all in the badness. thats fucking worse than badness. lol

all the whole is beautiful in this life.

Last edited by lonestar; 13-08-2012 at 01:30 AM.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 03:16 AM   #3300
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
and since this thread is about unity consciousness, i would think that looking at how our relationships unite is a very interesting place to explore.
Yes. Eckhart Tolle and others have said that ego relationships are relationships with oneself! It's the mind that has thoughts about other people, things and events etc and then has relationships with those thoughts. That explains why we feel so lonely and isolated in ego consciousness, even when we are together with people we know.

The ego mind is super strong. So to turn it into unity consciousness is an enormous shift. There is a more easier start possible though. Instead of uniting with other people in the thinking mind, to start uniting heart to heart! That doesn't mess directly with the thinking mind and is much less threatening to the ego.

As an example, when we think about someone we can sense our hearts at the same time. This is a direct feeling of the heart, not thoughts about the heart connection. At first that can often feel nasty since the ego mind has so conflict-ridden relationships, but then with practice the feeling becomes more neutral and after that starts to feel pleasant.