Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 07-02-2016, 01:22 PM   #1
hussellj
Premier Subscribers

Default Betty Shine: Mind To Mind

Has anyone got a copy of Betty Shine's book "Mind To Mind"? If so, how did you come by it?

I will relate my story in due course ... just want to know if anyone else has it in their personal library first.

http://www.therockshow.co.uk/live - re-runs of the world's favourite rock & metal show, which was also seeking truth & outing corruption!

"If your circle stays unbroken, then you're a lucky man, 'cos it never, never, never has for me." - Ronnie James Dio
hussellj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 01:23 PM   #2
cosmic tramp

No. Is it any good ?
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 01:41 PM   #3
grandmasterp
Banned

Betty Shine's books are well worth reading.
She did good work and her daughter Janet carries that on - here's her website... http://www.bettyshine.co.uk
Amazon has Betty's 'Mind to Mind' for 1p plus postage here... https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-li...nd+Betty+Shine

Last edited by grandmasterp; 07-02-2016 at 01:44 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 01:48 PM   #4
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Advertisements not allowed!

Are you trying to get my OCD hyperventilating GMP?

*Goes for a lie down*

And breathe........

the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 02:05 PM   #5
grandmasterp
Banned

LOL.
Apologies and feel free to delete 'adverts'.
Posted about her here before. I met Betty Shine via Spiritualist mutual friends she was a lovely person who spoke very highly of David Icke.
Old 07-02-2016, 02:10 PM   #6
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

I think it's cool, we can allow this one
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 03:02 PM   #7
markritter
Banned

Think I had a copy of that back in the early 90's but there was nothing special about it.

If I recall correctly it was mainly about spiritualism. I think I gave my copy to a friends mum.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 03:12 PM   #8
grandmasterp
Banned

Just found mine..
It's mainly 'case histories' of her healing work. There's a chapter about Mediumship and another about 'Mind Energy'.
Betty Shine was a Spiritualist Medium and a Spiritual Healer.
She was well known throughout the last quarter of last century and had several celebrities as her clients. Betty majored on the healing side and Doris Stokes who was equally famous back then wrote books more about Mediumship.
Michael Bentine the actor and TV personality endorses 'Mind to Mind' .
Old 07-02-2016, 03:23 PM   #9
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Just found mine..
It's mainly 'case histories' of her healing work. There's a chapter about Mediumship and another about 'Mind Energy'.
Betty Shine was a Spiritualist Medium and a Spiritual Healer.
She was well known throughout the last quarter of last century and had several celebrities as her clients. Betty majored on the healing side and Doris Stokes who was equally famous back then wrote books more about Mediumship.
lol, explains why I gave my copy away
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 05:53 PM   #10
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Interesting blerk him wasn't he. I believe he suffered an affliction of seeing selected people's faces turn into a skull, shortly before they were about to die...which they invariably did, usually a few days or weeks later. "Doors of the Mind" and "Door Marked Summer" were two parapsychology books he wrote and he was President of the Association for Anomalous and Scientific Research towards the end of his life.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 07-02-2016 at 10:03 PM.
Old 08-02-2016, 07:58 AM   #11
hussellj
Premier Subscribers

cosmictramp - I've not read mine yet, but I will soon enough. This was more about the nature of which some of us who have it, came upon it.

After doing some "back reading" of David's books (notably The Biggest Secret again, for some clarity of detail) I was skimming through the "how it all happened" part of the tome, & Betty Shine's name stood out again. She'd not been uppermost in my mind for quite some time, but there she was again ...

ANYWAY, I was browsing through the books section of my local animal welfare charity shop, & discovered Mind To Mind on the shelf, just sitting there among the Penny Vincenzis & Jilly Coopers ... fate? Had to be. And not that I was looking for any slushy or racy femme-novels you understand, just seeing what was about. I am becoming somewhat of a book hoarder as I add years to my account ...

Just thought this may be an interesting tale.

A peculiar thing happened a few years ago too, when someone (I've never found out who) just popped Truth Vibrations through my letterbox & in the same month I was gifted I Am Me, I Am Free in a secret Santa sweep where I used to work ... with the original unexpurgated cover an' all!

http://www.therockshow.co.uk/live - re-runs of the world's favourite rock & metal show, which was also seeking truth & outing corruption!

"If your circle stays unbroken, then you're a lucky man, 'cos it never, never, never has for me." - Ronnie James Dio

Last edited by hussellj; 08-02-2016 at 07:59 AM.
hussellj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 09:18 AM   #12
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by hussellj View Post
cosmictramp - I've not read mine yet, but I will soon enough. This was more about the nature of which some of us who have it, came upon it.

After doing some "back reading" of David's books (notably The Biggest Secret again, for some clarity of detail) I was skimming through the "how it all happened" part of the tome, & Betty Shine's name stood out again. She'd not been uppermost in my mind for quite some time, but there she was again ...

ANYWAY, I was browsing through the books section of my local animal welfare charity shop, & discovered Mind To Mind on the shelf, just sitting there among the Penny Vincenzis & Jilly Coopers ... fate? Had to be. And not that I was looking for any slushy or racy femme-novels you understand, just seeing what was about. I am becoming somewhat of a book hoarder as I add years to my account ...

Just thought this may be an interesting tale.

A peculiar thing happened a few years ago too, when someone (I've never found out who) just popped Truth Vibrations through my letterbox & in the same month I was gifted I Am Me, I Am Free in a secret Santa sweep where I used to work ... with the original unexpurgated cover an' all!
Interesting tale indeed and one which carries a lot credence. I've a whole library of UFO books I've amassed from day trips via charity shops up and down the country when I've not even been looking for them. Which is probably as well, because they're thick, hardback , (ordinarily) expensive and discarded by a previous owner for a matter of pence. Makes my day when that happens. I can chart my travels from this or that book discovered in this or that charity shop, from this or that destination I'll probably never visit again, as if someone's leaving a paper trail. Also gives you something to read on the coach . I found several Icke books that way too. Somebody just gave me Icke's 9/11 book in a local library.

There's always about ONE ( book worth finding) isn't there ? You develop a sort of second sight in charity shops where you can scan through the shelves of Ian Rankin, Jilly Cooper and Jackie Collins pulp in less than a minute and then home in on that one book that's worth adding to your collection. Library book sell-offs are worth looking into too.

Best find ever was little known tome called "The Boy Who saw True" - a non fiction diary written by a boy and later young man who could perceive psychic auras and more. Published anonymously after WWII, would make a brilliant film.

There's a place called Morley in West Yorkshire on the way to Leeds that boasts the highest concentration of charity shops in UK (21 all told) all next to each other. I think I got it down to 90 seconds per shop before moving on to the next one, like a tactical military operation ! Charity shops are about the only thing Bradford has going for itself now, too. Give yerself a treat Hussellj and get yourself up there !

https://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mo...West_Yorkshire

Mind you, you've got the Haye-on-Wye Book Fest near you haven't you - so you're spoilt !

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 08-02-2016 at 10:22 AM.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:54 PM   #13
christianus

I'll tell you an interesting story about how I got another Betty Shine book called The Infinite Mind earlier today: I was visiting my sister and we took a bike-ride and were talking about different stuff when I somehow came to tell her about when David Icke had been visiting a psychic (I didn't remember her name) in the 90's and got the message of the Truth Vibrations.

Also worth mentioning is that my sister has been very hostile towards David Icke and never wanted to listen to him or read his books (because of what she has seen other people write about him and because he is "negative"). She has a short temper and sometimes gets angry because of no reason, so I was hesitating about if I should dare to tell her that story and mention David's name but I decided to take my chances.

Later when we got back to her home she told me she had some books she wanted to get rid of so she told me to have a look to see if there was someone I wanted. I wasn't too eager because I don't have a lot of space for books in my little flat but she told me a few times; "have a look at the books if you want to". So I did, and after looking through some books I saw Betty Shine - The Infinite Mind. "What the hell" I thought to myself, "isn't that the psychic David visited"?

Strange coincidence!
christianus is offline   Reply With Quote