Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 18-07-2017, 06:48 AM   #41
kiwi_

kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 07:00 AM   #42
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
women can say that they are better at multi-tasking then men but men are not allowed to say that they have better spatial awareness then women

it is not to be acknowledged that men and women are different in anyway unless of course it is to paint women as superior and then that is allowed because that is 'politically correct'

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 18-07-2017 at 07:01 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 05:38 PM   #43
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
Barbara Fett
Linda Calrissian
Annie Skywalker
Waynetta Bruce sorry
Petra Parker
Toni Stark
Davina Banner

(FFS got too much time on my hands...)
Annie Skywalker wasn't she the old posh landlady of the Rovers Return on Coronation Street?
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2017, 08:57 PM   #44
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
women can say that they are better at multi-tasking then men but men are not allowed to say that they have better spatial awareness then women

it is not to be acknowledged that men and women are different in anyway unless of course it is to paint women as superior and then that is allowed because that is 'politically correct'
Quite a few woman have already piloted the Tardis fine (River Song and The Master)
and they were probably doing something else at the same time....

Seriously - men and women do have different abilities so all the more reason we should work together instead of bitching.

I hope they give her a really annoying bloke just for eye candy so you lot know what we've had to deal with for the last 12 doctors.... then you can complain!

If any of you have got daughters you might want to consider buying them a sonic screwdriver and smile!

Last edited by Daisy101; 19-07-2017 at 08:58 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2017, 10:49 PM   #45
surfer12

Men can be hopeless at parking the Tardis, actually:

surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 04:53 AM   #46
mranderson

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 09:03 AM   #47
MKUltrad

Doctor Dudettes Bogus Parking Adventure.

Sorry. I had to.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 03:13 PM   #48
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
The next Doctor Who will be a woman !
Interested to hear your opinion.
I knew this would happen Doctor who is finished .
I think it's finished already really - I've got bored with it before this point in fact might make it bit more interesting having a woman for a while.

I think they should have killed 2 birds with one stone and had a black woman as the new Doctor that would have been more politically correct! Anyone got any suggestions?

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 20-07-2017 at 03:31 PM.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 07:15 PM   #49
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Now they have re-gendered the Doctor, i suspect that the next series will feature female Dalek's.

Well, tbf there should also be Cyber Women.

And a transgender Cyber LGBT.

A Black Cyber Person, to go with the black Dalek, as well as a Muslim Dalek - complete with Burka, a transitioning Dalek and possibly a Dalek of no fixed gender.....

A dungaree wearing Cyber person who hates all the Cyber Men.

And, of course a full contingency of Cyber-Men-going-their-Own-Way.

Just to keep the beeb's political correct quota up to speed.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 08:12 PM   #50
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Now they have re-gendered the Doctor, i suspect that the next series will feature female Dalek's.

A Black Cyber Person, to go with the black Dalek, as well as a Muslim Dalek - complete with Burka, a transitioning Dalek and possibly a Dalek of no fixed gender.....

There has been a Torchwood episode called cyberwoman. And the doctors female companion became on this series.

In fact 50% of every Cyberman you see on the screen should be female.

Also there's a spike Milligan sketch with a Pakistani dalek.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....

Last edited by fairyprincess; 21-07-2017 at 08:13 PM.
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 09:13 PM   #51
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post

Haven't you been watching it? lol
The assistant he had last was a black lesbian wearing dungarees that became a cyberwoman.
So knock that one off the list ha ha...

And technically the dalek is a man in a wheelchair so knock that one off too...

Last edited by Daisy101; 21-07-2017 at 09:14 PM.
Old 21-07-2017, 09:37 PM   #52
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
Haven't you been watching it? lol
The assistant he had last was a black lesbian wearing dungarees that became a cyberwoman.
So knock that one off the list ha ha...

And technically the dalek is a man in a wheelchair so knock that one off too...
A dalek is not a man in a wheelchair.... Except, maybe, davros....

Davros is not typical of all daleks....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2017, 10:47 AM   #53
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
A dalek is not a man in a wheelchair.... Except, maybe, davros....

Davros is not typical of all daleks....
Yeah I meant Davros -

in real life I'm sure they'd have mastered stairs for wheelchairs in the future.
Old 22-07-2017, 04:13 PM   #54
decode reality
Inactive

Peter Davidson isn't happy about it, and feels it denies boys of a male role model, but Colin Baker said Davidson's view is "absolute rubbish".
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2017, 04:23 PM   #55
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Seriously - men and women do have different abilities so all the more reason we should work together instead of bitching.
then that would require us to accept and appreciate the opposite sex for what they contribute to situations. But to make male characters into females is not doing that. It's simply erasing men and replacing them

Imagine if they made Miss Marple into Mr Marple you'd be like wtf? Because why didn't they just create a new detective character for men?

So why didn't these guys create a new female character for women? why did they have to morph a guy into a woman?

they'd say its for 'diversity' but i'd say that 'diversity' really means replacement

Quote:
If any of you have got daughters you might want to consider buying them a sonic screwdriver and smile!
but do women naturally want to do jobs with screwdrivers?

Its like feminist teachers forcing boys to not play with lego and then forcing girls to play with lego to encourage girls to want to grow upto be engineers and construction workers. But do they naturally want to do that or did the kids just naturally gravitate to certain toys?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-07-2017 at 04:27 PM.
Old 22-07-2017, 04:42 PM   #56
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
then that would require us to accept and appreciate the opposite sex for what they contribute to situations. But to make male characters into females is not doing that. It's simply erasing men and replacing them

Imagine if they made Miss Marple into Mr Marple you'd be like wtf? Because why didn't they just create a new detective character for men?

So why didn't these guys create a new female character for women? why did they have to morph a guy into a woman?
Or "Wonder Man"!

I agree. Going as far back as the world's ancient myths, the basis of much of the storytelling even in modern scripts, characters are male or female for specific reasons.
Old 22-07-2017, 04:50 PM   #57
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Or "Wonder Man"!

I agree. Going as far back as the world's ancient myths, the basis of much of the storytelling even in modern scripts, characters are male or female for specific reasons.
yeah....i think it goes back to this third wave marxist-femenist concept that there is NO difference between men and women and that any current differences between them in society is nothing more then a 'social construct' which is to say that it exists only in your mind and is therefore nothing more then a societal delusion that can be overcome if we only FORCE everyone to start being the opposite of what they are

But here's the thing....the conspirators KNOW that it isn't all just a social construct which is why there is a parallel COVERT programme going on alongside all this social engineering which is a chemical engineering of our DNA by hormone mimicking endocrine disruptors to try and actually PHYSICALLY alter the genders as well

They know men and women are different really but just as they claim to be for 'diversity' while destroying all the worlds different cultures to create one global mono-culture they are also against gender diversity as they want to make men and women the same

They're actually anti-diversity

If they were pro-diversity then they'd celebrate all the differences and savour them all

Ultimately they want to plug us all into the borg

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-07-2017 at 04:52 PM.
Old 22-07-2017, 05:14 PM   #58
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
yeah....i think it goes back to this third wave marxist-femenist concept that there is NO difference between men and women and that any current differences between them in society is nothing more then a 'social construct' which is to say that it exists only in your mind and is therefore nothing more then a societal delusion that can be overcome if we only FORCE everyone to start being the opposite of what they are

But here's the thing....the conspirators KNOW that it isn't all just a social construct which is why there is a parallel COVERT programme going on alongside all this social engineering which is a chemical engineering of our DNA by hormone mimicking endocrine disruptors to try and actually PHYSICALLY alter the genders as well

They know men and women are different really but just as they claim to be for 'diversity' while destroying all the worlds different cultures to create one global mono-culture they are also against gender diversity as they want to make men and women the same

They're actually anti-diversity

If they were pro-diversity then they'd celebrate all the differences and savour them all

Ultimately they want to plug us all into the borg
The idea that we're in a post-gender, post-racial, "post-god knows what else" world is really ivory tower university rhetoric, and isn't the reality outside of that bubble.

It is about making everything into a homogeneous, one-size-fits-all society.

It's really news to me if women have ever had a problem with Dr Who being a man, but then I'm a man and if I missed something, maybe some can tell me. (I "maybe" think they couldn't.)
Old 22-07-2017, 05:20 PM   #59
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
The idea that we're in a post-gender, post-racial, "post-god knows what else" world is really ivory tower university rhetoric, and isn't the reality outside of that bubble.

It is about making everything into a homogeneous, one-size-fits-all society.
which is itself preparing us for transhumanism where we lose our humanity altogether....not exactly a utopian paradise!

Quote:
It's really news to me if women have ever had a problem with Dr Who being a man, but then I'm a man and if I missed something, maybe some can tell me. (I "maybe" think they couldn't.)
But the problem is that MILITANT third wave marxist-feminism is the force controlled by the NWO planners and as a result it is the voice given a platform in the mass media and education system and as a result it is their narratives that women are largely exposed to and those narratives are not ones concerned with equality of spirit between men and women; they are interested in weaponising women against men

So they create an embattled mindset in women that then cheers any perceived victory over men who have been framed as the enemy (the 'patricarchy' is a euphemism for men in general)

So when people infected by militant marxist-feminist thought see men replaced by women they punch the air in a victory roar

For them in their manufactured perception bubble their internal dialogue is not ''fuck you central bankers'' it is ''fuck you men''

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-07-2017 at 05:22 PM.
Old 22-07-2017, 05:29 PM   #60
thehiddenroom6669
Banned

Default I've had enough of Dr Who

Why don't they change it to Dr Why ? OR Dr When , and the tardis well thats got be them all jumping into A Smartphone they gotta evolve with technology .
And K 9 well thats gotta b K10 a speaking dog that is gay .wears a Ra Ra skirt.
So Dr when and Layla and K10 all jump into the Smartphone and all clear of to an Intergallactic party which has been hosted by the Darlecks whom are now their best friends and now bail them out in times of trouble.
but music is same
dow d dow do do do
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr
Ar Ar
whatever
but at the end of the theme tune a big clash of symbols / sorry can't spell

Last edited by thehiddenroom6669; 22-07-2017 at 05:31 PM.
thehiddenroom6669 is offline   Reply With Quote