Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 03-08-2013, 09:04 AM   #1
lordsprofit

Default Ancient knowledge: the key to the British Weather

Hi
I was dabbling with Stonehenge and found that it can pinpoint storms. So I converted my findings into a general equation and plotted it. Then I laid it over a weather satellite image of the UK and got this:

The red and the blue are the same equation, just one shifted along and down.

See how the dots form barriers to the clouds? See how the equation stops at the North Sea and then continues in Scandinavia? Each "graph" comprises 9,000 points.

I thought it was a fluke. So, I checked the following day and got this:

So, it seems that actually the British weather is entirely predictable and operating as it should be (ie no man-induced climate change); you don't need a supercomputer and millions of observations - an Excel spreadsheet on a tablet will suffice; And all thanks to our ancestors who obviously wanted the knowledge to last down the ages, otherwise they wouldn't have built something so "permanent" and so public. It was knowledge for the masses who came from far and wide, probably to get a year's forecast in advance.

So, question: should the knowledge be returned to the masses? Or is it best left in the past and we can made do with dodgy forecasts?
lordsprofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:08 AM   #2
sukiari

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsprofit View Post
Hi
I was dabbling with Stonehenge and found that it can pinpoint storms. So I converted my findings into a general equation and plotted it. Then I laid it over a weather satellite image of the UK and got this:

See how the dots form barriers to the clouds? See how the equation stops at the North Sea and then continues in Scandinavia? Each "graph" comprises 9,000 points.

So, it seems that actually the British weather is entirely predictable and operating as it should be (ie no man-induced climate change); you don't need a supercomputer and millions of observations - an Excel spreadsheet on a tablet will suffice; And all thanks to our ancestors who obviously wanted the knowledge to last down the ages, otherwise they wouldn't have built something so "permanent" and so public. It was knowledge for the masses who came from far and wide, probably to get a year's forecast in advance.

So, question: should the knowledge be returned to the masses? Or is it best left in the past and we can made do with dodgy forecasts?
I would be interested to see your work but the images are broken.
sukiari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2013, 12:16 AM   #3
the nine

Quote:
Hi

it should defo be returned to the masses

all this filthy spraying they are doing is dispicable and the idiots accepts ir because 'scientists' say its needed

please. please post your findings

teach the world

thnaks man
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2014, 10:18 PM   #4
deception
Inactive

Quote:
Hi

I would be pretty interested to see the images. Seems like you've come up with some great knowledge. Thanks in advance

(I know it's a pretty old thread but i wasn't registered at the time.)
deception is offline   Reply With Quote