Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-04-2015, 11:00 PM   #1021
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
See a St George Cross flag flying in a garden or hung from a window apart from when England is playing football and most people think "redneck".
They'd be right nine times out of ten too.
Well GMP, I'm a bit disappointed that you'd say something like this. A few of my next door neighbours who are good, salt of the earth people run various flags up their flagpoles, including the cross of St George, and it adds a little something to the neighbourhood.

There is nothing wrong with showing that you're supportive of the land that you were born in - and it is a shame that anyone feels that others who show it are 'red necks'

The cultural marxists have won if you allow this attitude to prevail.

Last edited by camaban; 24-04-2015 at 11:00 PM.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2015, 11:11 PM   #1022
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
Well GMP, I'm a bit disappointed that you'd say something like this. A few of my next door neighbours who are good, salt of the earth people run various flags up their flagpoles, including the cross of St George, and it adds a little something to the neighbourhood.

There is nothing wrong with showing that you're supportive of the land that you were born in - and it is a shame that anyone feels that others who show it are 'red necks'

The cultural marxists have won if you allow this attitude to prevail.
Flags shouldn't be taken too seriously, as you say, it adds a little something and yet I feel is no substitute for inner integrity

But something is wrong having an entire educational establishment committed to making us feel shit about it

Especially when that means denying our common law heritage making the young turn to corporate corpus juris "because its progressive"
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2015, 11:24 PM   #1023
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Flags shouldn't be taken too seriously, as you say, it adds a little something and yet I feel is no substitute for inner integrity

But something is wrong having an entire educational establishment committed to making us feel shit about it

Especially when that means denying our common law heritage making the young turn to corporate corpus juris "because its progressive"
Agree, it is not the be all and end all - all people wherever they are born should have an understanding and appreciation of the place that they and their forefathers were born, but it should never be the defining characteristic of a person.

I think in many ways, the raising of the cross of St George has been the middle finger to the cultural marxism enforcing public services of the UK, and in this, I have no issue.

The recent envocations of the flag have been for positive reasons, whether that be for the well behaved English fans travelling about in Europe (and they have been), the positive policy of UKIP believing that we are capable of becoming better, or the likes of my neighbours who are just proud to be who they are, and comfortable within themselves.

I think that perhaps the far right and the far left attempted to devour our flag, but now it is back in safe responsible hands.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2015, 11:28 PM   #1024
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post

I think that perhaps the far right and the far left attempted to devour our flag, but now it is back in safe responsible hands.
Part of Reclaiming our Consent is also reclaiming our heritage from those who, yes, absolutely, have tried to steal it for their own purposes

Nice one camaban
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2015, 11:30 PM   #1025
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Part of Reclaiming our Consent is also reclaiming our heritage from those who, yes, absolutely, have tried to steal it for their own purposes

Nice one camaban
Nicely sumarised

Last edited by camaban; 24-04-2015 at 11:31 PM.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2015, 07:11 AM   #1026
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Well I'm not on the whole one for negative campaigning, but sometime there is a screaming hypocrisy outbreak and it just has to be highlighted

Ed Miliband

DAILY MAIL COMMENT: Hypocrite Miliband's politics of the gutter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...#ixzz3YIohx6vU


Apart from that being offensive nonsense, Mr Miliband’s argument – that the toppling of Colonel Gaddafi has left Libya a deeply unstable country, from which the people traffickers can launch boat journeys to the West – ignores his own full-throated support for British military action against the dictator.

Yep, here's Miliband looking to score campaign points denouncing Cameron... for backing the same policy Miliband also supported

But who REALLY called it right on Libya?


Nigel Farage: Bombings, bailouts - what on earth are we doing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqKdDNM7jpQ

^March 2011

And in fact, in the Telegraph 5 days ago...

Nigel Farage: David Cameron 'directly caused' Libyan migrant crisis

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...nt-crisis.html

So I say:

Labour: Following because it can't lead!
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013

Last edited by john white; 25-04-2015 at 07:12 AM.
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2015, 01:55 PM   #1027
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

There's a Lincolnshire Flag that one or two round here fly.
I'm not implying that there's anything wrong with flying St George Flag just saying that doing so has become associated with certain far right groups and the type of folks who join those.
I don't thing there's a flag flying tradition to reclaim here in England.
Unlike the USA we've never really been private property flag flyers.
The only time I ever saw a St George Flag when growing up was atop the Town Hall on St George's Day. Never ever saw a flagpole at a private house. That's relatively recent.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2015, 02:11 PM   #1028
dentedarthur
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 10,983
Likes: 21 (21 Posts)
Default

Feckin dragon botherer
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2015, 02:14 PM   #1029
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

I've seen dragons on Game of Thrones mate.
All respect to anyone willing to take on one of those scaly fire-breathing feckers.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2015, 02:18 PM   #1030
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Well I'm not on the whole one for negative campaigning, but sometime there is a screaming hypocrisy outbreak and it just has to be highlighted

Ed Miliband

DAILY MAIL COMMENT: Hypocrite Miliband's politics of the gutter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...#ixzz3YIohx6vU


Apart from that being offensive nonsense, Mr Miliband’s argument – that the toppling of Colonel Gaddafi has left Libya a deeply unstable country, from which the people traffickers can launch boat journeys to the West – ignores his own full-throated support for British military action against the dictator.



Yep, here's Miliband looking to score campaign points denouncing Cameron... for backing the same policy Miliband also supported

But who REALLY called it right on Libya?


Nigel Farage: Bombings, bailouts - what on earth are we doing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqKdDNM7jpQ

^March 2011

And in fact, in the Telegraph 5 days ago...

Nigel Farage: David Cameron 'directly caused' Libyan migrant crisis

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...nt-crisis.html

So I say:

Labour: Following because it can't lead!
Powerful Interview with Farage showing once again he has his finger on the pulse of World Events ,and calls it right every time almost ....

Last edited by grannie27; 25-04-2015 at 06:08 PM.
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2015, 03:57 PM   #1031
coooweee
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Labour have turned into a party of vote whores, no better than Lib Dems.....

http://uk.politics.misc.narkive.com/...il-first-again

because that's the main threat facing this country, isn't it?
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2015, 04:22 PM   #1032
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
I've seen dragons on Game of Thrones mate.
All respect to anyone willing to take on one of those scaly fire-breathing feckers.

Seems less gallant when you discover it was a midget fighting a komodo lizard with a spear.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2015, 08:40 PM   #1033
eddy64
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: sheffield,uk
Posts: 564
Likes: 214 (117 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
Labour have turned into a party of vote whores, no better than Lib Dems.....

http://uk.politics.misc.narkive.com/...il-first-again

because that's the main threat facing this country, isn't it?
so if you don't bend over backwards for a muslim like ahmed choudary you get thrown in the pokey?

Last edited by eddy64; 25-04-2015 at 10:12 PM.
eddy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2015, 11:03 PM   #1034
strummer101
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: This machine kills fascists
Posts: 1,295
Likes: 267 (150 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
Labour have turned into a party of vote whores, no better than Lib Dems.....

http://uk.politics.misc.narkive.com/...il-first-again

because that's the main threat facing this country, isn't it?
No, it is the continuation of 'austerity', which boils down to the passing of wealth from the poor to the rich. When I say poor, I mean you, me, and anyone you know, unless your squash partner is the Duke of Bedford.

Greens are the only party that will have any impact on that. They will not be elected in the seat that I live in, but they deserve my vote.

Farage speaks well against vested interests, but UKIP cannot escape the fact that some of their main players are right-wing ideologs, that have spent their life advocating the direct opposite of this.

A word to the Labour Party, that I spent most of my voting life supporting. I witnessed Billy Bragg at Glastonbury hailing the May 1997 election. He, like I, thought we had made a difference. How wrong we were. Labour are unworthy, marginally less so with Miliband disconnecting from Murdoch, but still overall in hock to multi-national demands. The likes of Tom Watson still fight the good fight.

Wherever your cross might fall, I am actually shocked that we can swallow this shit without taking to the streets. Make a bonfire of Cadogan Square, rather than Edmonton or Croydon and things might change quickly.
strummer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 12:23 AM   #1035
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Labour and the tories showing us their true colours here... legacy party consensus. A shame that the libs weren't around to make it a threesome.




What a joke

Last edited by camaban; 26-04-2015 at 12:42 AM.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 12:43 AM   #1036
coooweee
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

ahahahaha fucking hell :luv:
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 02:03 AM   #1037
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

So, during the recent times where everyone who farted out of line or handed out sausage rolls who are associated with UKIP has been picked up, and headlined MSM for some of the most blown out of proportion stories, here is the unreported liblabcon tally since January 1st:

291 LIBLABCON Councilors convicted Since 1 Jan including

21 paedophiles
2 rapists
1 terrorists
13 racists
6 homophobes
3 sexual scandals

These are actual criminal CONVICTIONS.

Last edited by camaban; 26-04-2015 at 02:05 AM.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 02:43 AM   #1038
lavista4u
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,895
Likes: 87 (55 Posts)
Default

All Elections are Rigged..UKIP is just a false Hopium PSY-OP on the British...

If you think UKIP will save you...You are seriously Mentally Infected with a Poison called Human.

Its JUST A SHOW....WAKE UP...Nothing will change in Jewnited Kikedom
lavista4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 03:13 AM   #1039
rosomak
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 26
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Fly yer flag. I fly mine. Fuck them if they don't like it.
rosomak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 03:16 AM   #1040
rosomak
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 26
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
Labour and the tories showing us their true colours here... legacy party consensus. A shame that the libs weren't around to make it a threesome.




What a joke
They were the same in Scotland last year, no surprise there.
rosomak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:10 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.