Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 01-08-2011, 10:27 PM   #1
kiolm

Default Think on this....

If we zoom down to the atom level.......If we Imagine that the nucleus of a atom is a speck of dust floating in a room side lit by light, so we can see it.......The electron would be at least 20 feet away and we couldn't see it.......

That's how airy atoms are......the building blocks of nature......95% of everything we "See" is just empty space.....Now consider 95% of you day is spent subconscious......Consider the reason we sleep and why all things die....

We have to basically "Zoom" out trillions of light years just to "See" a bush and it's structures...........

Compare that to filament clusters.......70 billion years at least to form......And we can only see the very zoomed in perspective of what a filament cluster is.....

In case you don't know what a filament cluster is......when they map things in space they give up on stars.....way too many....they give up on galaxies like the milky way......way too many......what they Instead map is galaxy clusters.......

Think on that.....thousands of galaxies near each another.......enough to make the map worth while.........

What happens is this spider web emerges........

It's the same thing with atoms and matter and bushes.....It also of course blows the big bang myth crap chit story out of the water and everybody with a brain knows this so of course you wonder why they pimp the big bang......

95% of everything that we know as reality in this world is air.....95% of what we do is of another world.........Think on this
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
kiolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:19 PM   #2
kiolm

Also they tell us 95% of the universe is missing and they want to invent a myth called "Dark matter/energy" to fill the void.
I offer the moonies my signature if they can post one photo with evidence for a rocket on the moon. Moonies, Never letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Also explain how 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings
Old 01-08-2011, 11:39 PM   #3
loveisthelaw

as above, so below. commonly known of since 3000bc at least

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:14 AM   #4
kiolm

Below is so very small and above is so very vast we can't imagine either.

The point is how funny it is 95% keeps coming up.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:16 AM   #5
loveisthelaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiolm View Post
Below is so very small and above is so very vast we can't imagine either.

The point is how funny it is 95% keeps coming up.
lol, it's like the boxes people put their mind in when they are stuck in brain-mode to assess and experience life - when something doesn't fit they panic and their brain invents some bullshit but have to admit, 'dark matter' did sound a pretty cool term to coin lol i'da trademarked it

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 02-08-2011 at 12:17 AM.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:33 AM   #6
kiolm

You wouldn't believe the hoops I have to jump through just to get people to break their programming of time and space.lol.....and yet it's by far the easiest to see........Gravity is another example.....just look at clouds is all I ask.lol.....and yet it's a spell hard broken.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:36 AM   #7
loveisthelaw

Quote:
You wouldn't believe the hoops I have to jump through just to get people to break their programming of time and space.lol.....and yet it's by far the easiest to see........Gravity is another example.....just look at clouds is all I ask.lol.....and yet it's a spell hard broken.
actually, was looking out the window with a colleague at work today at the clouds, commenting that they looked soft and fluffy, and I thought they would be nice to sleep on lol maybe I can meet you there some time

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 02-08-2011 at 12:37 AM.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:38 AM   #8
kiolm

Simply put....do clouds have more mass than air?....yes or no.lol......does oxygen, nitrogen, ozone etc. have different masses yes or no ????

wouldn't they then separate millions of years ago???.lol.

how can a water molecule that's heavier than "Air" be where it is between the same "Air" molecules?????

It's a very simple question.lol. and yet nobody will dare answer it.lol.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:43 AM   #9
kiolm

Why do we "Have" to sleep ????? why can we go without food or water longer than we can sleep????

You doubt me....try to stay awake for 5 days.lol.......you'll die.

Nobody asks why though......Sleep by far is the most important thing we do why???

It's because when we sleep we tie into the other world.....the subconscious is dreams and guess what.....the subconscious rules everything.......That world is different than this imaginary one in a way.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:47 AM   #10
kiolm

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
actually, was looking out the window with a colleague at work today at the clouds, commenting that they looked soft and fluffy, and I thought they would be nice to sleep on lol maybe I can meet you there some time
Only if your a sweetheart and somking hot.......I'm not into dudes but I love everybody though
Old 05-08-2011, 12:16 PM   #11
csm_

Quote:
Simply put....do clouds have more mass than air?....yes or no.lol......does oxygen, nitrogen, ozone etc. have different masses yes or no ????

wouldn't they then separate millions of years ago???.lol.

how can a water molecule that's heavier than "Air" be where it is between the same "Air" molecules?????

It's a very simple question.lol. and yet nobody will dare answer it.lol.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+%20clouds+float
csm_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:01 AM   #12
kiolm

Quote:
Originally Posted by csm_ View Post
Sweet Jesus.......Really huh........

Google aint your friend Brah unless your a complete non thinking jackass.

They hover huh.......Fog....mist.....clouds......they just hover.lol....They have some super duper ability huh ???....

I'm asking a really simple question nobody in science has been able to explain for over a hundred years and your suggestion is google huh ???

Chit !!!! that answers that !!!.lol.....The reason why the different constituents of air don't separate because of their masses is because google say's so.lol.

They Hover !!!!.....lol......I swear people really are dumber than a sack of rocks.

Could you use google to find out the different masses of things like......I don't know.....Oxygen and nitrogen and Ozone.....maybe mix in some smog and water vapor and dust and who knows what....then ask google how the fork that's possible with what they give us as "Gravity" ???
Old 12-09-2011, 12:45 PM   #13
csm_

You're just plain stupid.
csm_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:30 PM   #14
selassie

Quote:
Sweet Jesus.......Really huh........

Google aint your friend Brah unless your a complete non thinking jackass.

They hover huh.......Fog....mist.....clouds......they just hover.lol....They have some super duper ability huh ???....

I'm asking a really simple question nobody in science has been able to explain for over a hundred years and your suggestion is google huh ???

Chit !!!! that answers that !!!.lol.....The reason why the different constituents of air don't separate because of their masses is because google say's so.lol.

They Hover !!!!.....lol......I swear people really are dumber than a sack of rocks.

Could you use google to find out the different masses of things like......I don't know.....Oxygen and nitrogen and Ozone.....maybe mix in some smog and water vapor and dust and who knows what....then ask google how the fork that's possible with what they give us as "Gravity" ???
I agree that science/maths/quantum field theory etc is a way of making things brain compatible...They are basically trying to make things fit into our limited "understanding" of the universe. Things such as the frog example of infinity where the frog jumps half the length it has just jumped each time it will never reach its destination and the addition of zero and the like show that maths as we know are not the building blocks of reality but just our limited way of describing things to ourselves.

We only represent things as words and pictures ie sound and light which IMO is a far too basic way to understand the complexity of "stuff" (lol)

We have a high opinion of human intellect to think that one day we will be able to understand and quantify the universe that is sooooo complex. Damn we cant even comprehend relatively small numbers in nature like the atom revolves around the nucleus 6569372 billion times in just one second. You could say that this number is roughly the amount of grains of sand on earth times the number of drops of water in the ocean.

Incomprehensible!

Last edited by selassie; 12-09-2011 at 08:32 PM. Reason: said can instead of cant DOH!
selassie is offline   Reply With Quote