Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 24-01-2008, 10:49 PM   #1
cl2008

Default Reptilians and Martial Arts

If reptilians are supposedly one of the greatest fighters in the universe, aggressive, and have a fascination for violence at the same time, do you think they are responsible for the development of martial arts?

Why are asian martial arts the most sophisticated in the world? Look at UFC. Why is it Jujitsu and Muai Thai? While it is obvious that the Gracies developed Brazilian Jujitsu, Jujitsu still originated from Japan.

And look at Filipino martial arts. Why is Escrima and Kali considered the best weapons type martial arts? I know at least the concept of that. There are techniques that are designed to permanently disable the hands or legs or neck of the opponent. There is also a Filipino martial art called kina-mutai whose emphasis is biting and eye-gouging.

And if Asians supposedly originated from reptoids.

I grew up in the Philippines for most of my life. I saw alot of street fights and I've noticed a general higher level of aggression (even in unskilled fighters) compared to the fights I saw in youtube that supposedly happened in the USA's schools.

Makes sense?

And what about the supposed war between the Lyrans (Sirians, Pleiadians, and other human-looking ETs) versus the Reptoids.

If reptoids had lower technology level, why did it take a thousand years for the Reptoids to lose (or stalemate).

Last edited by cl2008; 24-01-2008 at 10:53 PM.
cl2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 11:01 PM   #2
greenleaf
Banned

my masters father (who was Motobu Choki..an Idol of mine) .. told me that you had to be taught the spiritual anger/survival level of and demon side without being drawn into the powers of that demonology offers (as in meeting your fears in a way).. but he taught us that different animals have different fears so changed your style/actions in a situation.

I don't know if this makes sense to you...as it isn't exactly on the reptilian level....except to say in demon world your worse fear being a reptile/monster type creature with extra strength you would concentrate your energies on agility/speed and week points as martial arts does teach to defeat this fear.
greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 11:19 PM   #3
soundthief

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenleaf View Post
my masters father (who was Motobu Choki..an Idol of mine) .. told me that you had to be taught the spiritual anger/survival level of and demon side without being drawn into the powers of that demonology offers (as in meeting your fears in a way).. but he taught us that different animals have different fears so changed your style/actions in a situation.

I don't know if this makes sense to you...as it isn't exactly on the reptilian level....except to say in demon world your worse fear being a reptile/monster type creature with extra strength you would concentrate your energies on agility/speed and week points as martial arts does teach to defeat this fear.
nicely put

i wouldnt say that reptiles are responsible for martial arts because i concur with bruce lee that martial arts came from dance

oh and [email protected] it took the reptoids a thousands years to lose - ever seen zulu and the result of the vietnam war?
soundthief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 11:19 PM   #4
drael

Quote:
If reptilians are supposedly one of the greatest fighters in the universe, aggressive, and have a fascination for violence at the same time, do you think they are responsible for the development of martial arts?
Its seems likely that some forms of martial art may have been influenced by the reptiles. Its hard to say which, although one would guess the tail would be a factor. Guessing from the use of stealth, and subterfuge, as well as full on battle, perhaps ninjitsu?

Quote:
Makes sense?

And what about the supposed war between the Lyrans (Sirians, Pleiadians, and other human-looking ETs) versus the Reptoids.

If reptoids had lower technology level, why did it take a thousand years for the Reptoids to lose (or stalemate).
Well my answer to this, although ive not found it online, is that the reptiles had equally advanced technology in specific areas, spaceflight, warfare etc. There overall understanding of science was more limited, but the tech they used in battle was both cunning and advanced.

It may sound strange. But my vision of this is a projectile nano disc, that burrows and then impodes in a temporary black hole, coupled with a non-spectrum based (dimensional perhaps) invisibility cloak.
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 03:40 AM   #5
deathcultreject
Inactive

Location: a psychedelic paradise where where everyone who takes drugs becomes as enlightened as Bill Hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl2008 View Post
Aww you flatterer

Has anyone mentioned that we're the universes greatest lovers as well?
deathcultreject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2008, 10:33 AM   #6
strider
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by drael View Post
Its seems likely that some forms of martial art may have been influenced by the reptiles. Its hard to say which, although one would guess the tail would be a factor. Guessing from the use of stealth, and subterfuge, as well as full on battle, perhaps ninjitsu?
It would be wise if you researched Ninjutsu.. The Martial Art side of it is by far the least important. Look up Masaaki Hatsumi, who is the 34th Grandmaster and holds all of the ancient scrolls. He is also a renowned Doctor, Artist, Actor and a few other things..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The Bujinkan shall be open to only those who agree with and uphold the guidelines of the Bujinkan Dojo. Those not doing so shall not be allowed to join. Specifically: Only those who have read and agreed with these guidelines shall be allowed to participate.

2. Only those able to exercise true patience, self-control, and dedication shall be allowed to participate. A physician's examination report shall be required. Specifically, individuals with mental illness, drug addiction, or mental instability shall be barred from joining. The necessity of such a report concerns individuals who may present a danger to others, for example, those with infectious diseases or illnesses, individuals with clinically abnormal personalities or physiology, and individuals lacking self-control.

3. Individuals with criminal records shall be turned away. Trouble makers, those who commit crimes, and those living in Japan who break domestic laws shall be turned away.

4. Those not upholding the guidelines of the Bujinkan, either as practitioners or as members of society, by committing disgraceful or reproachable acts shall be expelled. Until now, the Bujinkan was open to large numbers of people who came to Japan. Among them, unfortunately, were those committing violent drunken acts, the mentally ill, and trouble makers who thought only of themselves and failed to see how their actions might adversely affect others. Through their actions, such people were discarding the traditional righteous heart of the Bujinkan. From this day forward, all such people shall be expelled.

5. Regarding accidents occurring during training (both inside and outside the dojo), one should not cause trouble to the Bujinkan. This is an extremely important point. Those unwilling to take personal responsibility for accidents occurring during Bujinkan training shall not be admitted. Reiterating for clarity, the Bujinkan shall not take responsibility for any accidents happening in the course of training, regardless of the location.

6. All those joining the Bujinkan must get an annual membership card. This card not only preserves the honor of the Bujinkan members, it indicates you are part of a larger whole--one whose members come together with warrior hearts to better themselves through training and friendship. It evinces the glory of warrior virtue, and embodies both loyalty and brotherly love.

7. The tradition of the Bujinkan recognizes nature and the universality of all human life, and is aware of that which flows naturally between the two parts:
•"The secret principle of Taijutsu is to know the foundations of peace.
•To study is the path to the immovable heart (fudoshin)."
Recently, the Bujinkan has become truly international. Just as there are various time zones, so exist various taboos among the world's peoples and nations. We must respect each other, striving to avoid such taboos. We must put the heart of the warrior first, working together for self-improvement and for the betterment of the Bujinkan.

Those not upholding the above-mentioned guidelines shall be forced out of the Bujinkan.

Masaaki Hatsumi - Soke
strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2008, 10:40 AM   #7
strider
Inactive

http://www.n-i-n.com/Masaaki_Hatsumi.html
Old 26-01-2008, 12:57 PM   #8
cl2008

Ninjutsu.

Made popular by Naruto.

Thats some interesting stuff about it.

And I used to hangout at martial arts forums particularly Bullshido.net and Sherdog. In those places, those guys are very hardcore about the philosophy that mixed martial arts (the stuff you see in UFC) is the most effective one.

I did mixed martial arts. The training is hardcore. I think its probably the same training methods the military use. I know that after every training session, either I get beaten up (90% of class time is sparring and you get to fight people who have better skill level than you, you are GUARANTEED to get your ass kicked) or have every muscle sore at the end of the day.

In MMA circles, traditional martial arts is often looked down upon. The spirituality of it is dismissed and all of them are labelled as Mcdojos. Mcdojos are places where money is only important and the training is often substandard. They even posted a video of a taekwondo blue belt who fights like a wimp (I got embarrassed just watching it) in order to prove that ALL traditional martial arts are fake.

However it so happened I also took taekwondo in the Philippines. Under some dude who is ex-Korean army. HE IS HARDCORE!!! One of his shins was replaced with metal because he broke it during a tournament in Korea.

Anyway regarding Mr. Hatsumi, he is bashed in MMA forums as a fake and how all ninjitsu is Mcdojo. And then it is backed by claims of former ninjitsu members including this ninjitsu blackbelt who was beaten by a BJJ (brazilian jujitsu) bluebelt. Btw, bluebelts in BJJ are the next step above the white belt.

However I keep an open mind.

Maybe Mr. Hatsumi's version of ninjitsu is the REAL one while the ones practiced in alot of dojos across north america are the fakes?

I also suspect Reptilian intent to cause division in martial art systems so that our martial arts wont evolve to a high level.

To summarize my opinion:

TMA (traditional martial arts) is more focusing on the spiritual side rather than the actual training.

MMA (mixed martial arts) is more focused on the physical and technical side rather than the spiritual stuff. I've noticed a good number of MMA fighters who are bloated with arrogance.
cl2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2008, 06:36 PM   #9
cloudgazer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drael View Post

Well my answer to this, although ive not found it online, is that the reptiles had equally advanced technology in specific areas, spaceflight, warfare etc. There overall understanding of science was more limited, but the tech they used in battle was both cunning and advanced.

It may sound strange. But my vision of this is a projectile nano disc, that burrows and then impodes in a temporary black hole, coupled with a non-spectrum based (dimensional perhaps) invisibility cloak.
I'm sorry but that just sounds so cool. I'm not pro reptilians or anything tho.

Also I have trained a little in kali and pencak silat(from indonesia). I have escrimas (which I just call kali sticks, haha), as well as muay thai kick boxing. I was drawn to martial arts for the desire to defend myself; having been abused a lot physically and otherwise in my life. But i don't want to hurt anyone at the same time, and I feel that I have overcome the part of me that was attracted to violence (in the form of self defense). I used to think about fighting all the time in case I was attacked in some crazy situation, but that has since subsided.

Perhaps the reptilian part of humans is where the aggression comes from too and fighting styles. About ninjitsu, I've always thought that it was so sweet (but I've never studied that), being stealthy, that's also something I'm good at: Hiding, sneaking, especially because I'm a small person. But like I said I don't have a desire for violence anymore.
cloudgazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2008, 09:57 PM   #10
strider
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl2008 View Post

Maybe Mr. Hatsumi's version of ninjitsu is the REAL one while the ones practiced in alot of dojos across north america are the fakes?

I also suspect Reptilian intent to cause division in martial art systems so that our martial arts wont evolve to a high level.
I've read a bit of debunking on Hatsumi, and saying that the techniques aren't powerful enough etc. etc. but the truth of it is, is that if you were to train with these techniques full power then you would cause some serious damage. trust me I know..

A true ninja has an absolute scientific knowledge on the workings of the body, which means they are able to harm and heal at will.. Does it never occur to some people why Ninjutsu has been so badly degraded in the public eye? Especially on a forum such as this..
Old 29-01-2008, 03:57 AM   #11
adramelech

Chang knew about the reptilian brain, but could not relay this information in speaking terms, not even in Chinese as it is an internal thing that is very difficult to transmit to others, when I feel the 'back rising' or rather 'the Qi rising up the back', I say to people, "see that", "no" they reply. Of course they cannot see it, it is happening internally, Chang could feel something great, but it did not manifest physically, bar only a slight change in body posture, his back would become slightly curved 'C' back, his eyes would become slightly crazed like a crazy man, at these times I would not go near him because I knew what the consequences would be.

"Look at me" he would say, "can this old body fight!" "Yes, I have seen it fight" I would answer. "Did you see my eyes" he would reply, "It is not me" he would continue.

This gets back to the fact that it was always his body and internal mind that did the damage and not his conscious mind, Chang was not actually harming anyone, it was his sub-conscious mind that did the dirty work.

Chang knew that the self defence art of Taiji was not a physical art but rather a mind art. We learn all of the physical things which take many years themselves, so that we are able to have the body requirements of a sure footed animal, then our reptilian brain takes over and does all the rest for us."

http://www.taiji-qigong.co.uk/Articles/chang5.htm

"Rather than paying attention to the reptilian brain from the frontal lobes, try having the reptilian brain as the seat of attention and looking out from it. Make believe that right in front of the reptilian brain there is a window and you are looking out that window. The window is in the middle of the brain (back to front) and at the bottom of the brain."

http://movementsofmagic.org/blogs/bo...-POWERFUL.aspx

http://dangerofchi.org/

- Richard Dawkins
adramelech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2008, 05:12 AM   #12
deathcultreject
Inactive

Location: a psychedelic paradise where where everyone who takes drugs becomes as enlightened as Bill Hicks

There's a branch of systema that's led by Vladimir Vasiliev and Mikhail Ryabko which trains you to defend and escape without flipping into the reptile brain.

Some people here might not like it because they're Christian and involved with the Russian govenrment.

I'm not a Christian and I hope I'm not involved with any government, but I'm very grateful to them, and I regard them as playing a significant role in my own awakening.
deathcultreject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2008, 08:44 AM   #13
tim the enchanter

From Publishers Weekly
In The Cosmic Serpent, anthropologist Narby hypothesized that Amazonian shamans can "gain access in their visions to information related to DNA" comparable to what molecular biologists know. In this intriguing treatise, he carries his project of syncretizing all forms of knowledge a step further, arguing that animals and plants exhibit intelligence comparable in many ways to that of humans. His shaman friends heartily endorse the idea, regaling him, over a friendly pot of hallucinogenic ayahuasca brew, with conversations they have had in the trance state with animal and plant spirits. For further confirmation, he talks to Western scientists who have done remarkable research on cases of nonhuman intelligence, like bees with abstract reasoning, crows that manufacture standardized tools, pigeons that distinguish between the works of Van Gogh and Chagall about as well as college students do, octopuses that break out of and into their tanks and slime molds that solve mazes. Scientists may find Narby's ongoing efforts to assimilate shamanic mysticism to Western science - he associates, for example, Amazonian legends about humans turning into jaguars with Darwin's theory of evolution - naïve and illogical. But Narby has done his homework - the endnotes themselves make excellent reading - and his well-researched and engagingly presented account of the "braininess" of even literally brainless creatures raises fascinating questions about the boundaries between man and nature.
"Listen, what's the most horrible experience you can imagine? To me—it's being left, unarmed, in a sealed cell with a drooling beast of prey or a maniac who's had some disease that's eaten his brain out...That's horror. Well, that's what's hanging over the world, prowling somewhere through mankind, that same thing, something closed, mindless, utterly wanton, but something with an aim and a cunning of its own."

- Abridged quotation from
Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead.
tim the enchanter is offline   Reply With Quote