Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 12-03-2018, 12:22 PM   #1
jake_ball

Default How come we are told that anti-biotics don't stop viral infections ?

For example, someone I know, their young child had been poorly for well over a month (I wont go into any detail regardling the illness), and they kept going to the hospital (within that month) and were told by the hospital that the illness was due to a virus (ie. not bacterial) and therefore could not be treated with anti-biotics. So the kid remained ill.

They went back to the hospital again after having the illness for over a month, and the hospital said "ok, this is going on too long this illness, so we will have to give anti-biotics"....and guess what the kid got better straight away.

So what the fuck is THAT about ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 12:25 PM   #2
elshaper

It means, it wasn't a virus infection then.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 12:32 PM   #3
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
It means, it wasn't a virus infection then.
Does it though ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 12-03-2018, 12:36 PM   #4
jake_ball

Another thing, just an observation - It seems that cancer rates (based on what the MSM tell us) has increased pretty much in line with the gradual refusal to give people anti-biotics any more on a mass scale.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:36 PM   #5
oz93666

Well , it's a fact that antibiotics only deal with bacteria ... they are useless against viruses.

Generally hospitals don't want to use antibiotics without good reason because bacteria develop resistance , which long term will render them ineffective when really needed .

Perhaps there was some doubt about the cause and the first response was , let's see if it clears up by itself.

It is possible the medication did nothing ... the child and parent believe in the medicine , and so it works.

Last edited by oz93666; 12-03-2018 at 12:37 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 12:37 PM   #6
jake_ball

Yes I know the "facts", but I am questioning those facts.

Last edited by jake_ball; 12-03-2018 at 12:38 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:39 PM   #7
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Well , it's a fact that antibiotics only deal with bacteria ... they are useless against viruses.

Generally hospitals don't want to use antibiotics without good reason because bacteria develop resistance , which long term will render them ineffective when really needed .

Perhaps there was some doubt about the cause and the first response was , let's see if it clears up by itself.

It is possible the medication did nothing ... the child and parent believe in the medicine , and so it works.
It wasnt a placebo effect. It was very real. Anti-biotics are a miracle drug.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:44 PM   #8
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Does it though ?
In my simpleton understanding that virus infection cannot be cured by anti-biotics because they are for bacterial infection. Virus infection's symptom could be treated/managed by various medication but not to eliminate it from the system. Hence virus infection could be managed to the point that it stays domant in the body until such time it could be activated due to one's immune condition etc.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 12:45 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
For example, someone I know, their young child had been poorly for well over a month (I wont go into any detail regardling the illness), and they kept going to the hospital (within that month) and were told by the hospital that the illness was due to a virus (ie. not bacterial) and therefore could not be treated with anti-biotics. So the kid remained ill.

They went back to the hospital again after having the illness for over a month, and the hospital said "ok, this is going on too long this illness, so we will have to give anti-biotics"....and guess what the kid got better straight away.

had the young child recently received any vaccines?
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 12:47 PM   #10
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
had the young child recently received any vaccines?
Probably yes.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:57 PM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Probably yes.
Then it might be worth considering that this mysterious illness that went on for over a month, that the hospital didn't want to treat with antibiotics may have been the result of complications caused by the vaccine(s)
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 01:12 PM   #12
Sabrina
Inactive

They are trying to avoid giving antibiotics because they know they may need them in a life or death situation and they may not work if you become resistent.

However some doctors dish them out like sweets - my doctors do - I avoid doctors unless I can't get rid of something by natural methods.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 01:18 PM   #13
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
They are trying to avoid giving antibiotics because they know they may need them in a life or death situation and they may not work if you become resistent.

However some doctors dish them out like sweets - my doctors do - I avoid doctors unless I can't get rid of something by natural methods.
I already know the narrative. Thanks.
Old 12-03-2018, 03:10 PM   #14
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
I already know the narrative. Thanks.
You're welcome
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 02:50 PM   #15
starstuff

This isn't a full explanation because my knowledge is about twenty five years out of date and my recollection is a little fuzzy. More accurate information is readily available online if you want to look it up for yourself.

Bacterial infections are caused by bacteria. Bacteria are single celled organisms. They're basically tiny blobs of liquid that contains a bunch of stuff including DNA, inside a small bag. The bag is called the cell wall/cell membrane. It's made of a bunch of fats and proteins that form specific structures that allow certain molecules to pass in and out of the cell.

Antibiotics (at least some of them) work by targetting these structures and break them down, ripping the "bag" open and spilling the contents out, ie killing the bacteria.

Viruses are completely different organisms. They don't have a cell wall, or any liquid that needs to be kept separate from the host cell's liquid, they're just DNA (or RNA in some cases), and so there's nothing there for the antibiotic to attack, no cell wall that can be broken, nothing to kill.

So, you can't clear up a viral infection with antibiotics because there's no bacteria present for the antibiotics to have an effect on. You can, however, take antibiotics to clear up a secondary infection, if a viral infection has caused sufficient weakness in the person's immune system that they've gone on to develop a bacterial infection as well as the initial viral infection. This may be what happened in the case you mention.
starstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 03:06 PM   #16
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstuff View Post
This isn't a full explanation because my knowledge is about twenty five years out of date and my recollection is a little fuzzy. More accurate information is readily available online if you want to look it up for yourself.

Bacterial infections are caused by bacteria. Bacteria are single celled organisms. They're basically tiny blobs of liquid that contains a bunch of stuff including DNA, inside a small bag. The bag is called the cell wall/cell membrane. It's made of a bunch of fats and proteins that form specific structures that allow certain molecules to pass in and out of the cell.

Antibiotics (at least some of them) work by targetting these structures and break them down, ripping the "bag" open and spilling the contents out, ie killing the bacteria.

Viruses are completely different organisms. They don't have a cell wall, or any liquid that needs to be kept separate from the host cell's liquid, they're just DNA (or RNA in some cases), and so there's nothing there for the antibiotic to attack, no cell wall that can be broken, nothing to kill.

So, you can't clear up a viral infection with antibiotics because there's no bacteria present for the antibiotics to have an effect on. You can, however, take antibiotics to clear up a secondary infection, if a viral infection has caused sufficient weakness in the person's immune system that they've gone on to develop a bacterial infection as well as the initial viral infection. This may be what happened in the case you mention.
Could be right. Thanks.
Hard for any of us to prove either way.
Old 06-05-2018, 03:39 PM   #17
blue2

Biotics means pertaining to life so you can now understand the anti part too.
Big Pharma drugs are synthetic and not designed to cure and neither is root caustive effects put into operation. Often misdiagnoses guess work is the norm.
Only Medical Herbalists and Homeopaths and Naturopathic Drs use Holistic approach to dis-ease. Antibiotics do damage to gut thus rendering our natural Macrophage production that naturally gets rid and gobble up any bad bacterias thus it is killed off by antibiotics..Thou Salt Do No Harm is no longer it seems within the medical profession. Pre Biotics should be used before Probiotics too. Viruses leave behind Parasites so it's important for humans each six months to de- parasitize, just as with dogs and cats, to implement herbals parasite cleanses like the Master Herbalist Dr Schulze herbal treatments.

Last edited by blue2; 06-05-2018 at 03:44 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 04:56 PM   #18
TheArranger

Genetics has been the latest medical mythology coined to replace the worn out and too much questioned bacteriology. After what I read here we now get to the point where the public confuses metabolic with computer 'viruses' and it tells a lot...

you're sold anti-viruses the exact same way as you're sold vaccines, first and overall to make money, then because it allows to access your metabolism through a needle like your computer through an internet connection... the needle bypasses your body's natural defenses like your anti-virus has full access to your computer thanks to updates, and you're made believe it's respectively for your physical health and your virtual privacy, with 'security' as a general and obsessional selling argument...

please don't add-up to the mystification by patching-up home-made theories about a pseudo-science that's always been lie in its whole... just consider and never forget what it's all about : making sales... viruses, bacteria, microbes and the like are all the same : scarecrows waved at the public's face to support a billions dollars making industry...
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 05:07 PM   #19
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:

This is not my experience at all.

The last time I visited a clinic with an infection I was prescribed anti-biotics immediately.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote