Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 27-03-2018, 09:27 AM   #41
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
(There's a lot of picking and choosing what to take from the MSM when it suits.)
its a jigsaw puzzle and the mainstream media won't lay out that puzzle for you

what they will do is put out some of the pieces and we can lay those down into the wider picture and add them to the information we have from other sources to help build the true picture of what is going on
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 01:30 AM   #42
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Another way of looking at it is to say that there is no such thing as a lie, only the truth told badly.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 12:14 PM   #43
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Another way of looking at it is to say that there is no such thing as a lie, only the truth told badly.
you can 'lie by ommission' which means when you don't tell someone something that you would otherwise reasonably tell them

so the mainstream media do tell people some stuff but they omit vast amounts of the real picture

its a good way to control someones perceptions because by telling them a little they think they then have the whole picture when really you've given them diddly-squat
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-03-2018 at 12:26 PM.
Old 28-03-2018, 03:31 PM   #44
starstuff

Quote:
Surely the rise in Alzheimer's disease (and cancer, arthritis, etc.) is mainly due to the fact that people are living longer (though not necessarily healthily), whereas they would have died in previous decades years before succumbing to Alzheimer's and other diseases we associate with old age.

If/when we cure these diseases, what others will emerge at the age of say 120 or more that are rarely seen now?

Is there anyone medically qualified here to supply an informed opinion?
You can do adjusted population analyses that will take the difference in longevity between current and previous generations into account, or population size, or gender differences, or whatever other variables you think might skew the data. It's more about percentages and statistics when it comes to epidemiology than it is raw numbers, really.
starstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 03:33 PM   #45
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Surely the rise in Alzheimer's disease (and cancer, arthritis, etc.) is mainly due to the fact that people are living longer
no because people are getting alzheimers at younger and younger ages

I think the youngest person to die from it in britain died at age 40 recently
Old 28-03-2018, 11:28 PM   #46
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you can 'lie by ommission' which means when you don't tell someone something that you would otherwise reasonably tell them

so the mainstream media do tell people some stuff but they omit vast amounts of the real picture

its a good way to control someones perceptions because by telling them a little they think they then have the whole picture when really you've given them diddly-squat
That would be a truth told badly.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2018, 12:19 PM   #47
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
That would be a truth told badly.
or would it be a deliberate NON telling of the truth?
Old 24-05-2018, 04:54 PM   #48
better21

Vaccines are usually the main cause of autism
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote