Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 31-05-2016, 07:41 PM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Every aspect of the body has duality.....

And eye has the psyical mechanism. The lens. and the brain software that makes sense of the images.

The leg has the psyical mechanism. The muscles and bones. It also has the bit in the brain that get the joints working.

Why should gender be any different.

My hypothesis is that we all have a 'sense of gender'. And if it works you get an sense of 'correctness'. But, if it doesn't you get 'gender dysphoria.'

If fact, I believe its your 'sense of gender' that is shaping the 'incorrectness' you feel about transgender...
maybe we need a third category beyond man and women...and a third set of toilets?
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 07:44 PM   #22
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
I can't say anything that would offend you. All I can do is miauw.

All kidding aside, all this PC stuff concerning sexual identity is beyond silly and it's actually counter productive in terms of fighting real cases of racism, sexism and discrimination based on sexual orientation - all of which no doubt exist. But when you get into the absurd it has the effect of making those that have legitimate complaints seem less credible.
I'm trans. Politics aside.... Please let me assure you. The phenomenon is real. How I feel trapped in my accursed masculinity. Its literal, fucking hell.

Its not a thought, or choice, or a delusion. Its deeper then that. Its almost spiritual, in a way....

It's innate.

I'm sorry I'll never convince you of that.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 07:44 PM   #23
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
That hurts my feelings you nazi furball!

hate crimer!

you think you're so tough with your man-ness....but wait till i get the state to crush you and destroy your life for hurting my feelings!

i hate you so much.....it's all your fault...you...you...man!!!
I'm a real bad pussycat, ain't I?
Old 31-05-2016, 07:46 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
no cream for you!
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 31-05-2016 at 07:47 PM.
Old 31-05-2016, 07:50 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I'm trans. Politics aside.... Please let me assure you. The phenomenon is real. How I feel trapped in my accursed masculinity. Its literal, fucking hell.

Its not a thought, or choice, or a delusion. Its deeper then that. Its almost spiritual, in a way....

It's innate.

germaine greer says that a man surgically altering his body does not make him a woman

do we need a third category here? seriously

That way trans people can get validation for their trans identity but it doesn't encroach on other genders who undergo their own biological experience

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 31-05-2016 at 07:51 PM.
Old 31-05-2016, 07:53 PM   #26
jhar26

Quote:

It's innate.

I don't have a problem with you being a trans. I'm very much a live and let live type of guy, and so straight, gay, lesbian, trans - I don't have a problem with any of it. However, you'd have to admit that a guy asking for a gynecological exam is completely absurd. It's like me going to the vet to examine my wings.
Old 31-05-2016, 07:54 PM   #27
fairyprincess

Quote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sing-dogs.html

(Sorry its the daily mail...)
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Old 31-05-2016, 07:56 PM   #28
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I don't have a problem with you being a trans. I'm very much a live and let live type of guy, and so straight, gay, lesbian, trans - I don't have a problem with any of it. However, you'd have to admit that a guy asking for a gynecological exam is completely absurd. It's like me going to the vet to examine my wings.
on an individual level i also am a live and let live guy

my big concern is that we are being genetically altered by endocrine disruptors by a cabal of eugencists bent on destroying civilisation as we know it
Old 31-05-2016, 07:57 PM   #29
fairyprincess

Quote:
germaine greer says that a man surgically altering his body does not make him a woman

do we need a third category here? seriously

That way trans people can get validation for their trans identity but it doesn't encroach on other genders who undergo their own biological experience
Greer doesn't know what she's taking about. In fact the existence of trans people ruins the feminist angle somewhat.....

Old 31-05-2016, 07:58 PM   #30
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Greer doesn't know what she's taking about. In fact the existence of trans people ruins the feminist angle somewhat.....
so do we need new categories of human to fit these emerging identities?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 31-05-2016 at 07:59 PM.
Old 31-05-2016, 07:58 PM   #31
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
I think that I'm going to self identify as a pussycat and I don't want any bigot demanding that I go to work or pay my taxes. All I want to do is sit on the lap of that cute girl next door and lick her face. I'm not a pervert, I'm just a sweet lovable pussycat. Political correctness has it's benefits.
How about being a dragon?

Apr 5, 2016 - Transgender former banker, 55, has her ears and nose REMOVED to transform into a 'dragon lady' with scales, a forked tongue and a horned skull.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...agon-lady.html
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 08:00 PM   #32
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post

Apr 5, 2016 - Transgender former banker, 55, has her ears and nose REMOVED to transform into a 'dragon lady' with scales, a forked tongue and a horned skull.

well that's one way to seek promotion in the new world order
Old 31-05-2016, 08:02 PM   #33
fairyprincess

Quote:

my big concern is that we are being genetically altered by endocrine disruptors by a cabal of eugencists bent on destroying civilisation as we know it
As I've said. You might be on to something. But, if true. That just validates the existence of trans people.

Having said that it doesn't explain the transpeop!e who existed for the thousand years before the 20th century.

It doesnt explain Lilli Elbe, or the native american 'two-spirit' people, or the trans people who where revered as demi-gods by the ancient Hindus....

Old 31-05-2016, 08:02 PM   #34
aster
Banned

Quote:

It's innate.

Anyone who has seen 'Soldier's Girl' (film made a few years back) would understand how it feels to be you, fairyprincess. That production must have broken through the incomprehension of many people
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 08:05 PM   #35
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
As I've said. You might be on to something. But, if true. That just validates the existence of trans people.

Having said that it doesn't explain the transpeop!e who existed for the thousand years before the 20th century.

It doesnt explain Lilli Elbe, or the native american 'two-spirit' people, or the trans people who where revered as demi-gods by the ancient Hindus....
i don't invalidate trans people. I think something IS going on in our society that is beyond culture...it's biological too

I think we are being deliberately exposed to various chemicals as part of an agenda. Gay and trans people don't tend to reproduce for example

Meanwhile the pope tells us the european stock is dwindling and needs an injection of poor muslims to boost it

I think there will have always been people with gender issues but i doubt it was on the scale we are now seeing

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 31-05-2016 at 08:05 PM.
Old 31-05-2016, 08:06 PM   #36
jhar26

Quote:

Yes, I can agree with that. It's important to make that distinction though. Objecting to such an agenda doesn't mean that we have to have negative feelings towards individuals for their sexual orientation. I have no problem whatsoever with fairyprincess being a trans and I hope that he/she finds happiness and gets tto lead the life he/she desires. It's only to an agenda from the powers that be to have a certain quota of gays, lesbians, transgenders (or whatever else) by the year I don't know what that I would object.
Old 31-05-2016, 08:12 PM   #37
fairyprincess

Quote:
Yes, I can agree with that. It's important to make that distinction though. Objecting to such an agenda doesn't mean that we have to have negative feelings towards individuals for their sexual orientation. I have no problem whatsoever with fairyprincess being a trans and I hope that he/she finds happiness and gets tto lead the life he/she desires. It's only to an agenda from the powers that be to have a certain quota of gays, lesbians, transgenders (or whatever else) by the year I don't know what that I would object.
The powers that be are. Manipulating EVERY demographic......

Old 31-05-2016, 08:29 PM   #38
jhar26

Quote:
The powers that be are. Manipulating EVERY demographic......
I'm sure that they are. But when I read an article like I did awhile back that some PC people are asking that students would no longer be referred to as boys and girls on the basis that it encourages discrimination - that's beyond insane. Of course they are equal, as in that both are equally as valuable. But the're not the same. I know very well when I have a boy or a girl in front of me, and it makes no sense to me to make it 'not done' to identify them as such. If someone gets beaten up because he's/she's gay or a transgender - THAT'S a hate crime and should be dealt with as such. But the way we are going it will ten years from now be a hate crime to refer to Jimmy as a boy or Linda as a girl. I'm exaggerating probably, but that's the direction we're going with all these "you can't do/say this, you can't do/say that's."
Old 31-05-2016, 08:34 PM   #39
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post

Not cute enough. If you're going to be an ET at least choose to be a Pleiadian/Nordic. But as a former banker the reptilian form is probably closer to her real identity.
Old 04-06-2016, 08:12 PM   #40
iamawaveofthesea

doctors aren't taught about the ingredients of vaccines or the studies about the damge they cause