Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 11-03-2010, 12:50 PM   #41
musicaddict

SO just to clarify, the Detailed Care Report is another thing we need to opt-out of? Do we contact the PCT directly for this or one's own GP?
musicaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:02 PM   #42
comma berenices

I took alook at the no to id website also some youtube vids,one woman found out that her local council had been informed that she was suffering from depression,now why would her council have to privvy to her medical condition.Her GP passed this info to the council.

I don't like this at all,the more i read the more sinister it becomes,especially when they are now in the throws of privitisation of the NHS,the reason private health insurance is being at us? of course.

I don't know how to embed a vid from the above sites,could someone that can, please post some up?,thanks in advance

Worlds beyond posted a link for look after your nhs,i have been reading the comments on there,one guy was referred to a privatley run clinic for a foot problem,his appointment was cancelled and his GP was asked to make alternative arrangements because the guy suffers from bi-polar.

So if you have a mental illness you won't get treatment,is this the way were heading.....seems so.

Once it's all privatised how will some us get medical insurance to cover us.....i don't think we will.

These two issuse's seem intertwined to me,it all moving at such a fast rate like a runaway train.

There really will be no confidentiallty between Doctor and Patient on any issue let alone sensitive one's.
comma berenices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #43
comma berenices

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicaddict View Post
SO just to clarify, the Detailed Care Report is another thing we need to opt-out of? Do we contact the PCT directly for this or one's own GP?
I'm not clear on this either,it's a question i will be putting to my GP.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:17 PM   #44
illuminumnuts

Quote:
My Primary Care Trust told me they were rolling out Detailed Care Records later this year. They told me I would have the right to opt out and would be informed just as I have now been informed about my right to opt out of Summary Care Records. However, some P.C.T.'s seem to have already rolled out the D.C.R. system. Each P.C.T. is rolling out the system in their own time. I wouldn't be 100% confident that every P.C.T. which has gone ahead with it will have informed all their patients accordingly. If you chose to opt out of D.C.R.'s it would indeed be through your G.P.. It would seem you have heard nothing about D.C.R.'s yet though. I would ring your P.C.T. and make sure that they haven't already rolled this out without your knowledge. Then, query when they are due to roll it out and get confirmation that you will be both able to opt out and adequately informed of your rights in good time.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 11-03-2010 at 01:26 PM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:51 PM   #45
comma berenices

Thanks for this ^^^^^illuminumnuts.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:52 PM   #46
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Here's a random snapshot I got off the web from Leeds Primary Care Trust:

http://www.leeds.nhs.uk/Your-local-s...ds-Service.htm

Look at some of the links and you will get the general gist of it all.

Following the link to the N.H.S. Care Records Service takes you here:

http://www.nhscarerecords.nhs.uk/

All the information (propaganda) you need is there. Looking at the Detailed Care Records link doesn't make it clear if you are allowed to opt out or not. Neither did the Leeds website make it clear. It just said 'We will tell you when this happens'. I'm wondering if I was told porkies about my right to opt out of D.C.R.'s by my local Primary Care Trust. This all seems like a big con to me. They are trying to get as many people as possible to become part of the Summary Care Records national database. People who have opted out will think they are safe. They are then going to create D.C.R.'s on a local P.C.T. level. After a while they will just fudge it and shunt the D.C.R.'s on to the ready made national database. This is scary stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comma berenices View Post
Thanks for this ^^^^^illuminumnuts.
No problem. I would gladly help anyway, but this affects me too! I'm going to scout around and find a P.C.T. that is currently in the process of rolling out D.C.R.'s. I will ask if an opt out is allowed and if that is the decision of that particular P.C.T. or a decision already made at the national level.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 11-03-2010 at 02:00 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:02 PM   #47
musicaddict

Oh great news (sarcastic!) - they're going to make this as difficult as possible aren't they until people will be so fed up of having to find the opt-out forms no-one is going to bother any longer.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:07 PM   #48
illuminumnuts

I see the opt out information site has just been updated for the first time in a year:

http://www.thebigoptout.com/?m=201003

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 11-03-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:20 PM   #49
comma berenices

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
I see the opt out information site has just been updated for the first time in a year:

http://www.thebigoptout.com/?m=201003
And it quotes that the NHS want GP's to ignore the downloaded opt-out letter and use the from the GP "that they can't order in bulk"
Old 11-03-2010, 02:41 PM   #50
illuminumnuts

Quote:
And it quotes that the NHS want GP's to ignore the downloaded opt-out letter and use the from the GP "that they can't order in bulk"
You couldn't make it up could you. Looking at the opt out site again this page is now more alarming:

http://www.thebigoptout.com/?page_id=30

N.H.S. Care Records must be a term for Detailed Care Records. I thought that as the site hadn't been updated for a year that this page was just outlining proposals and that nothing was firmly in the pipeline. Unless they are going to update the page it still reads 'Patients are completely unable to opt out of having their detailed NHS Care Records stored at these centres'. What's worse is it seems that a regional hosting centre may encompass more than one P.C.T.. Exactly how large are these regions going to be? It reads:

'Hosting Centres – these are region-based. Hence all your detailed and sensitive medical records will be available at a regional level to anyone in the NHS who asserts they have a need to know. Someone in a neighbouring GP surgery or hospital will be able to access them.'

So, any nefarious organisation just needs to own a handful of bad guys around the country to access the D.C.R. of any citizen in England. Ha ha ha. It seems that the lady I spoke to from my P.C.T., wittingly or unwittingly, may well have lied to me. How much of a more fundamental question can you ask than 'Am I am able to opt out of D.C.R.'s?'? I will ring again and demand to speak to someone with power. Wanting to know the truth, however grim, can't be too much to ask! I will get their name too. Sigh...

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 11-03-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:54 PM   #51
comma berenices

I'm alarmed, that makes for disturbing reading,i just spoke to someone at the helpline,he told me that detailed medical records stay with the GP and there is no need to opt out from this.

I am now about to ring the P.C.T for my area,and right now my blood is boiling
Old 11-03-2010, 02:58 PM   #52
illuminumnuts

Exclamation

Quote:
I'm alarmed, that makes for disturbing reading,i just spoke to someone at the helpline,he told me that detailed medical records stay with the GP and there is no need to opt out from this.
That sounds like a bigger porky than I was told! Either someone is deliberately training them wrong or they are being told to lie. It's probably the former.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:09 PM   #53
illuminumnuts

Maybe the Regional Hosting Centres will be organised at a Strategic Health Authority level:

Before 2006 there were 28 S.H.A.'s in England. There are now just 10. I bloody well hope not!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 11-03-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:46 PM   #54
musicaddict

Quote:

I am now about to ring the P.C.T for my area,and right now my blood is boiling
Let us know what you find out!
Old 11-03-2010, 03:52 PM   #55
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
That sounds like a bigger porky than I was told! Either someone is deliberately training them wrong or they are being told to lie. It's probably the former.
g-men under orders to tell lies? where u been for last twenty years???? go see what happens to you if u ask one of them to put it in writing with a signature.....
jakemaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:07 PM   #56
comma berenices

Quote:
Let us know what you find out!

I got nothing,i was virtually grilled by the woman who answered the phone,she tried to fob me off with e-mail and i said no i want to speak to someone.

I was eventually put through to someone who did'nt answer the phone and her voice mail picked up the call,i left a message but i'm not holding my breath for a reply.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:09 PM   #57
comma berenices

Quote:

A little of both,they are trained to lie
Old 13-03-2010, 11:09 AM   #58
mark1963

I don't know if this makes sense - but, I called my PCT yesterday and asked abvout the Detailed Care Records.

The lady said they were part of the Summary Care Records, so opting out of the SCR is opting out of all.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 11:31 AM   #59
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
I don't know if this makes sense - but, I called my PCT yesterday and asked abvout the Detailed Care Records.

The lady said they were part of the Summary Care Records, so opting out of the SCR is opting out of all.
You were lied to mate, wittingly or unwittingly, and that's cast iron i'm afraid. I'm going to give a full update of everything I have done and found out on Monday. This is all very alarming. Three of us have rung different P.C.T.'s and all been told porkies? I am genuinely stunned. WTF!!!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 13-03-2010 at 11:31 AM.
Old 13-03-2010, 12:06 PM   #60
mark1963

Quote:
You were lied to mate, wittingly or unwittingly, and that's cast iron i'm afraid. I'm going to give a full update of everything I have done and found out on Monday. This is all very alarming. Three of us have rung different P.C.T.'s and all been told porkies? I am genuinely stunned. WTF!!!
Please publish soon, I am disgusted by the ignorance and lack of truth coming out of their mouths.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote