Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 05-03-2010, 02:20 AM   #21
willnotbesilenced

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_jude View Post

Apparently (not 100% sure) I'm told that the Surgery (each Dr) you are registered with gets £100-250 per year, per patient ...this is given to them even if you don't visit. Someone may be able to confirm or deny this?

I dont know whether they get paid for each patient on their books -
but they get paid for NOT sending them to the hospital LOL.

Doctors paid thousands not to send patients to hospital for treatment
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/32...treatment.html

Back to the original topic :

Patient records should be given to Microsoft or Google, say Tories
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...ay-Tories.html

Yeah course, and let Bill Gates have a gander and decide who lives and
who dies !!!!

Not a B. chance.
willnotbesilenced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:10 AM   #22
illuminumnuts

This issue passed me by somewhat. I will certainly be making enquiries later on today and opting out of everything that I can do. Surely they are on shaky legal ground by stating that you can't opt out after you are automatically opted in? Do they give any logic for such a standpoint? What a load of crap.

I take it the site isn't being updated any more? Good to see it hasn't gone offline at least.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 05-03-2010 at 06:22 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:52 PM   #23
hey_jude
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by willnotbesilenced View Post
I dont know whether they get paid for each patient on their books -
but they get paid for NOT sending them to the hospital LOL.

Doctors paid thousands not to send patients to hospital for treatment
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/32...treatment.html

I hadn't seen that before wnbs ...corrible hunts!
hey_jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:24 PM   #24
illuminumnuts

Thumbs down

Got my Summary Care Records leaflet through today from my Primary Care Trust. It contained the usual crap that I completely disagree with, but fully expected. Namely, having to do something to opt out; whereas you should have to do something to opt in. On top of this nonsense, I was really irked by being told that if I wanted to opt out I had to go about getting my own form! Yes, they didn't see fit to chuck in a courtesy form with the pile of poo they sent me. I rang up the P.C.T. customer services number and vented about this. I told the poor woman that I wasn't venting specifically at her and I think she understood that. She told me the opt out form should have been included and that it was an 'oversight' and 'due to initial teething problems'. I asked her how that could be the case if the letter clearly stipulated that you had to go and get your own opt out form! She didn't have an answer and seemed a bit lost. I told her I wanted to know who was responsible. She disappeared off for a while and couldn't tell me who was responsible. LOL. What a surprise. Admittedly, the letter does highlight 3 ways of getting an opt out form:

1. Ringing an 0845 number.
2. Visiting a website.
3. Visiting your surgery.

However, I just don't see why the hell people should have to do any of those 3 things when an opt out form could have easily been sent out with all the literature. The 0845 number might cost someone money and could easily involve a 5-10 minute phone call if they have to navigate automated menus and there is a wait before their call is answered; the website is certainly the easiest option, but not everyone is online or has a printer at home and it's still unnecessary; and visiting a local surgery can be very awkward for some people. Hmm, I wonder why they didn't distribute those opt out forms en masse...
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 10-03-2010 at 07:05 AM.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:51 PM   #25
illuminumnuts

Does anyone know of 'specific cases', aside from the special requests made by the police or social services on someone's behalf, where people have successfully managed to get all or some of their information removed from the Personal Demographics Service database? This isn't the easiest thing to google for.

http://www.connectingforhealth.nhs.u...mographics/pds

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 10-03-2010 at 07:05 AM.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:10 PM   #26
jakemaverick
Banned

already done. repeatedly. since 2005. never take any notice though! anybody ever managed to get a receipt?
jakemaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:39 PM   #27
musicaddict

My housemate just received hers in the mail. The deadline for opting-out is 24th May. Will be phoning tomorrow to clarify how one can check to make sure that they actually opt people out. Hopefully they don't just throw away the requests!
musicaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:26 PM   #28
comma berenices

My daughter has a friend that is a receptionist in a doctors surgery,she is telling everyone to opt out,she told me this data base can be accessed by thousands of people not just NHS workers.

She has just had her PCT "training" and she is not at all happy about it.

She mentioned the police and social workers accessing it, to my daughter.It would seem we are not being told the whole truth,i'm not surprised,just sickened.
comma berenices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:30 PM   #29
comma berenices

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicaddict View Post
My housemate just received hers in the mail. The deadline for opting-out is 24th May. Will be phoning tomorrow to clarify how one can check to make sure that they actually opt people out. Hopefully they don't just throw away the requests!

I'm very suspicious of the word "request".
Old 09-03-2010, 10:49 PM   #30
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicaddict View Post
my housemate just received hers in the mail. The deadline for opting-out is 24th may. Will be phoning tomorrow to clarify how one can check to make sure that they actually opt people out. Hopefully they don't just throw away the requests!
that is what they are doing...and if they ever forced intoa corner where they need to make up an excuse 'we are not responsible for the crap postal service, neither is the postal service, by the law!!!'
jakemaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:28 AM   #31
comma berenices

Default Daily Mail news item

Confidential medical records 'placed online without patient consent'

By Kate Loveys
Last updated at 1:24 AM on 10th March 2010

* Comments (0)
* Add to My Stories

Patients' confidential medical records are being placed online without their consent, it emerged last night.

The Government has been accused of rushing through a scheme to upload patients' records onto the NHS £11billion database amid repeated criticism over security fears.

One of the largest IT projects of its kind in the world, the system will eventually hold the private records of more than 50 million patients.
Privacy concerns: There are fears a new NHS patient database could be accessed by hackers

Privacy concerns: There are fears a new NHS patient database could be accessed by hackers

But there are widespread fears that the information held on it will not be safe from hackers.

Patients who do not wish to have their details on the system are supposed to be able to opt out by informing health authorities.

But due to a Government push to rush the project through, patients' have had their details uploaded before they have had a chance to object.

The British Medical Association has written to the Government to voice its 'serious concerns' and to call for parts of the NHS IT programme to be suspended.

It follows allegations that the Government wanted to complete the project before the Conservatives had a chance to cancel it.

Hamish Meldrum, chairman of the BMA, said: 'The break-neck speed with which this programme is being implemented is of huge concern.

'Patients' right to opt out is crucial, and it is extremely alarming that records are apparently being created without them being aware of it.

'If the process continues to be rushed, not only will the rights of patients be damaged, but the limited confidence of the public and the medical profession in NHS IT will be further eroded.'

The IT system will eventually link more than 30,000 GPs to nearly 300 hospitals through an online appointments system (Choose and Book), a centralised medical records system for 50 million patients, e-prescriptions and faster computer network links.
Lib Dem health spokesman Norman Lamb called for the database scheme to be abolished

Lib Dem health spokesman Norman Lamb called for the database scheme to be abolished

In December, the Department of Health announced that the roll-out of the records system - the Summary Care Record (SCR) - would be accelerated.

Patients can opt out of having a record created but the BMA believes they are not being given enough details to make an informed choice.

Some GPs have told the BMA records are being created even without implied consent from patients.

In the letter to health minister Mike O'Brien, the BMA called for further independent evaluation of pilot schemes set up to test the records system.

Katherine Murphy, director of the Patients Association, said: 'The health service should not put in place bureaucratic obstacles to patient choice because they are worried about what patients might choose to do.

'The BMA's concerns should be addressed immediately and we agree that every patient whose records are going to be uploaded should be sent an opt-out form.

'There is a real danger that an initiative that will benefit patients is going to turn into the usual complete mess.

'Many patients are rightly concerned about their confidentiality and consent and if there is even the slightest impression that this is being pushed through it will generate a feeling of mistrust.'

Norman Lamb, the Liberal Democrat health spokesman, called for the scheme to be scrapped.

'The Government needs to end its obsession with massive central databases', he said.

'The NHS IT scheme has been a disastrous waste of money and the national programmed should be abandoned.'

At present 1.29 million people have had their details placed on the system.

A further 8.9 million records are due to be added by June. By the end of next year, the NHS hopes to have more than 50 million uploaded.

Daily Mail.

This is concerning.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:48 AM   #32
illuminumnuts

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by comma berenices View Post
Some GPs have told the BMA records are being created even without implied consent from patients.
What does this mean exactly? I thought it was the G.P.'s that released the S.C.R.'s to the central database in the first place. Or are they maybe grassing up, justifiably of course, their naughty colleagues?

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 10-03-2010 at 05:49 AM.
Old 10-03-2010, 06:03 AM   #33
comma berenices

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
What does this mean exactly? I thought it was the G.P.'s that released the S.C.R.'s to the central database in the first place. Or are they maybe grassing up, justifiably of course, their naughty colleagues?

Certainly looks that way to me,i know my GP is against this database,perhaps he's a grass, um i meant whistleblower.
Old 10-03-2010, 06:12 AM   #34
illuminumnuts

I am going to write to my G.P. this week. I want to know more about Detailed Care Records possibly being distributed on a regional level. I can't seem to find out anything concrete about this. Maybe it is something slipping under the radar. Furthermore, I can't seem to find anything definitive on the Secondary Uses Service either. I will ask her about that too. I'm not happy with vague explanations and want to know exactly what's what.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:27 AM   #35
comma berenices

Quote:
I am going to write to my G.P. this week. I want to know more about Detailed Care Records possibly being distributed on a regional level. I can't seem to find out anything concrete about this. Maybe it is something slipping under the radar. Furthermore, I can't seem to find anything definitive on the Secondary Uses Service either. I will ask her about that too. I'm not happy with vague explanations and want to know exactly what's what.
You deserve the answers your seeking,i have made an appointment for next week with my GP,lets see what answers we get.

The P.C.T helpline is useless,as i suspected it would be.I can't find anything on the website that pertains to this secondary uses,i only know what i have been told from my daughter's receptionist friend,it's not enough.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:09 AM   #36
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by comma berenices View Post
You deserve the answers your seeking,i have made an appointment for next week with my GP,lets see what answers we get.

The P.C.T helpline is useless,as i suspected it would be.I can't find anything on the website that pertains to this secondary uses,i only know what i have been told from my daughter's receptionist friend,it's not enough.
I googled around and found a few articles on the Secondary Uses Service, but it's nothing concrete. Things usually aren't concrete for a reason. We shall indeed see...
Old 10-03-2010, 08:49 AM   #37
comma berenices

Quote:
I googled around and found a few articles on the Secondary Uses Service, but it's nothing concrete. Things usually aren't concrete for a reason. We shall indeed see...
Indeed we shall.i'll update with anything i get from my G.P.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:19 AM   #38
illuminumnuts

Ok, Detailed Care Records have already been made available at a local level in some Primary Care Trusts. My P.C.T. said they would be rolling out the scheme in due course and that I would have the same opt out right as with Summary Care Records at the national level. The woman form the P.C.T. customer services helpline told me that I could opt in and out of the S.C.R. national database as many times as I wished. That's not what i've read so far online. She seemed like she was trying to sell me something. Hmm. I ended up ringing my General Practitioner and asked if she had complained to the P.C.T. about opt out forms not being included with the relevant literature mailed out to people. She said no and didn't seem in the slightest bit concerned. Again, she seemed to be trying to sell me something like the P.C.T. woman. She even said 'Most people aren't opting out'. How the hell could she know that at this early stage? People have until the end of May to hand in their opt out forms. LMFAO. G.P.'s have a responsibility to see that their patients are treated fairly by the government and P.C.T.. I was not impressed. There must be $ involved for G.P.'s somewhere along the line. Thankfully, I am confident that most G.P.'s are decent people and not as flippant as mine seems to be. She couldn't tell me much about the Secondary Uses Service on the phone and I will now focus on that. I am happy to now know exactly what's going on with S.C.R.'s and D.C.R.'s. All my family have opted out and the forms have been hand delivered to the surgery.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 10-03-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #39
illuminumnuts

Default Secondary Uses Service.

I found the last F.A.Q. on the 'Connecting For Health' website a little alarming.

http://www.connectingforhealth.nhs.u...vices/sus/faqs

'If SUS is a national data warehouse, will local data warehouses cease to exist?

While the long-term aim of SUS is to have a single national approach to secondary uses, the need for local data warehouses is recognised. However, trusts will be expected to consider carefully how access to patient-identifiable information is controlled.'

It seems to hint that the information they hold will be patient identifiable, at least at a local level.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:44 PM   #40
mark1963

Presumably, at some point the private sector will have access to these records.

And that means insurance companies. What a field day they will have. Any illness, the premium goes up. Cancer in remission - policy cancelled.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote