Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 16-11-2017, 12:56 AM   #1
martonion

Default Flu Vaccine

As the annual flu vaccine hype begins in earnest yet again, there are countless articles in the alternative media - Mike Adams at Health Ranger - for one good (and reliable) example clearly demonstrates the insanity of what's being sold to the public as the "right thing" to do.

Am pretty sure my father's departure was hastened by his stubborn insistence on getting the jab every single year, despite every time straight after getting the flu anyway, which he explained was just a side effect and to be expected.....As a naive 20 something, I just took his word, and said oh, right, yes, that makes sense - which thinking about it now, makes no sense whatsoever

Here in Ireland, they have resorted to putting up chalkboards outside the chemist/pharmacy shops imploring people to come on in and get jabbed. One that I saw a couple of days back had a dripping nose, underneath of which was a syringe, and underneath that a smiley face. FFS

I just think it's criminal the way this is promoted as such a sensible option when it's anything but and hope other forum users here see the cynical manipulation of it too
martonion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 09:21 AM   #2
bamboozooka

everyone i know who had it last year after 2 months had a 6week chest infection 2 rounds of antibiotics wouldnt touch.
i suppose antibiotic sales were slow last year.
my mother never has it, she knows how i feel about it so she never told me she had it, within 2 months chest infection, went to gp while there her heart stopped infection caused body to go into shock. now if that happened anywhere other than the gp she would probably not be here today.
i like the health rangers video about a scientific study the flu jab affects you for years to come.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 09:44 AM   #3
getagrip
Inactive

I'm glad to say I have managed to convince my dad not to have the flu jab this year, his insistence of allowing his body to be injected with this crap has actually caused quite a few arguments between us over the years.

I have made him aware that he just needs to keep his immune system in good shape to avoid getting a bad dose of flu. I know it's easier said than done with all the chemicals we are bombarded with, but if we can all share what we know with our loved ones in a 'reasonable manner' ( something I've not always been in the past with my dad on this subject, just because it saddens and infuriates me to see him willingly making himself poorly ) then eventually they will have to listen.

Edit: What Doctors Don't Tell You: https://www.wddty.com/magazine/2016/...u-vaccine.html

Last edited by getagrip; 16-11-2017 at 09:59 AM.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 10:20 AM   #4
getagrip
Inactive

My suggestions to fight flu and colds naturally.

Boost your immune system with:

Raw Garlic - Chopped or crushed and sat for 5 mins to release the active ingredient (allicin) I personally can't chew this so I slice it and have it with orange . Raw Garlic is amazing stuff if you can stomach it. A natural anti biotic.

Orange Juice -

Pro Biotic -

Zinc -

Would be glad to hear of homemade remedies if people want to share their ideas?
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 07:35 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

Use high doses of pharmaceutical grade vitamin C to fight the flu

Vitamin C can be taken through the winter months as a supplement
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 18-11-2017 at 07:36 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 09:12 PM   #6
better21

Thumbs up

I totally support your opinion!
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 03:19 PM   #7
slimithy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Use high doses of pharmaceutical grade vitamin C to fight the flu

Vitamin C can be taken through the winter months as a supplement
Better off eating real food high in vitamin C than putting synthetic crap into your body.
slimithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 03:24 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimithy View Post
Better off eating real food high in vitamin C than putting synthetic crap into your body.
i understand what you're saying and i always try to eat organic as far as i can but i'm going on the advice of dr suzanne humphries who says that although she supports eating natural there is no natural alternative that will give you the concentrated dose of vitamin C that you will get from pharmaceutical grade vitamin c

i respect her opinion and her advice has proven good for me

i'm not talking about those crappy pills you can buy in the supermarket. I'm talking about pure, powdered pharmaceutical grade vit C imported from the states. it works
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-05-2018 at 03:29 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2018, 04:34 AM   #9
better21

Proper attitude to yourself and the food will make us healthy.
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2018, 01:08 PM   #10
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I'm talking about pure, powdered pharmaceutical grade vit C imported from the states.
What are the ingredients of this powdered vitamin C that you're talking about?

Just curious, because most vitamin C supplements are ascorbic acid or keto acid. Just not sure how either of those could be in powder form, so I'm just wondering what is actually in the powder.

Maybe ascorbic or keto acid can be made into powder form, I'm not sure. Does it tell you what the ingredients are?
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2018, 02:34 PM   #11
bamboozooka

i use these. beats any synthetic version.
https://www.togetherhealth.co.uk/pro...trus-vitamin-c
Old 25-10-2018, 12:08 AM   #12
bamboozooka

gp's have run out of the new oap flu shot
Old 27-10-2018, 08:40 AM   #13
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
gp's have run out of the new oap flu shot
Divine intervention, no doubt.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 09:17 AM   #14
st jimmy

I think that the stories on winter flu outbreaks in Europe are just as fake as in the US...

Jon Rappoport has reported that there is no massive flu outbreak at all.
It’s just another media hype to make us get poisoned with flu vaccines. Health authorities even admit this year’s flu vaccine is only 10% effective.

Dr. Peter Doshi wrote that only 16% of respiratory samples taken from “flu patients” in the US show the presence of a flu virus. In other words: 84% of the reported cases don’t have the flu.
Therefore the vaccine couldn’t possibly work in 84% of the reported “flu” cases

In 2005, Doshi reported that of the “influenza and pneumonia” deaths that took 62,034 lives in 2001 — in only 18 cases was the flu virus positively identified.

In 2009, Sharyl Attkisson reported “that almost none of the cases they had counted as Swine Flu was, in fact, Swine Flu or any sort of flu at all”: https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...x-the-scandal/

For more information on the vaccine hoax (including much more on flu vaccines): https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321723
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 02:58 PM   #15
bamboozooka

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Divine intervention, no doubt.
more like gullible oap's flocking to the doctors in their droves.

Last edited by bamboozooka; 27-10-2018 at 02:58 PM.
Old 30-10-2018, 11:05 AM   #16
st jimmy

Mark Geier worked 10 years at the National Institute of Health, was a professor at Johns Hopkins University as a geneticist, and was the author of over 150 peer-reviewed publications. Geier studied vaccine safety and efficacy for more than 30 years and is basically pro-vaccine, but against the flu vaccine.

In the following video, Geier explains that because they can only test “old” strains of the flu, they don’t know the efficacy of flu vaccines for the coming flu season. Therefore the flu vaccine is really an “experimental vaccine” that they want to inject into 300 million people every year in the US alone.

Because in medical trials they only report on adverse effects for 2 weeks, they really don’t know about long-term adverse effects.
There has never been a study to evaluate what happens when you give yearly flu vaccines. An 80-year-old getting flu shots every year would get 80 shots, probably this will cause cumulative damage that the single dose in a medical trial won’t show: https://vaccineimpact.com/2018/get-y...accine-in-u-s/

The study “Infant mortality rates regressed against number of vaccine doses routinely given: Is there a biochemical or synergistic toxicity?” by Gary S. Goldman and Neil Z. Miller found a direct statistical correlation between higher vaccine doses and infant mortality rates.
It concluded a 4250% increase in foetal deaths according to Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) data when comparing 3 consecutive influenza seasons.

A Rice University study predicted that this fall’s flu vaccine will likely have the same reduced efficacy as in 2016 and 2017 due to viral mutations related to vaccine production in eggs.
pEpitope has predicted that the efficacy will be only some 19” against the most common type of influenza A in the US, H3N2, in the past 2 years.

Hugh Fudenberg claims that if a person had 5 flu vaccinations between 1970 and 1980 he/she is 10 times more likely to get Alzheimer’s disease than with only 1 or 2 flu shots. According to Fudenberg this is caused by the aluminium and mercury in (almost) every flu vaccine: https://www.naturalblaze.com/2018/10...ine-myths.html
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote