Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 28-03-2018, 03:07 PM   #1
starstuff

Default The push to be vegan, and so-called "clean" meat

This is a subject that's coming up a lot in my Facebook feed, and it's started to bother me, as things do when I feel like the media is pushing a particular stance on a subject. I figured this forum would be a good place to see if anyone else has noticed it too. It's been a good few years since I last visited so please point me in the right direction if I'm missing something.

Is it just that people are becoming more aware of the environmental cost of eating meat, and of animal suffering, and of the health benefits of a plant-based diet, or is there something more sinister going off? What's *really* concerned me is that Bill Gates and Richard Branson are investing heavily in vegan companies, and are backing "clean" (ie laboratory-grown) meat, which to my mind is a massive red flag. Despite what they claim, neither of them is a humanitarian. Have they simply seen which way the wind is blowing and jumped on the bandwagon early so they can make a massive profit and control the market, or is there more to this technology than is being shared with the general public?

Ideas and information much appreciated, I'm fed up with having debates with myself about this!
starstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 03:27 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

yeah i saw an article somewhere about a rabbi who was telling jewish people that they would be allowed to eat pork if it was lab grown

as david says when something suddenly makes a big splash out of nowhere it's probably part of the agenda

I was listening to a lady on youtube the other day talking about a food additive that is made out of aborted fetal cells. She made the point that they are doing to us what they did to cows which led to the 'mad cow' disease where they fed ground up cow meat to cows causing them to go mad

There's a name for the condition in humans when they go mad from eating human flesh and its called something like 'kuru'

But this food additive made from human fetal cells was called SENOMYX and its in all kinds of common every day food products

makes you wonder when they were looking for flavourings how they ever came up with the idea of using aborted fetal cells....
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-03-2018 at 03:27 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 03:55 PM   #3
starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
yeah i saw an article somewhere about a rabbi who was telling jewish people that they would be allowed to eat pork if it was lab grown

as david says when something suddenly makes a big splash out of nowhere it's probably part of the agenda

I was listening to a lady on youtube the other day talking about a food additive that is made out of aborted fetal cells. She made the point that they are doing to us what they did to cows which led to the 'mad cow' disease where they fed ground up cow meat to cows causing them to go mad

There's a name for the condition in humans when they go mad from eating human flesh and its called something like 'kuru'

But this food additive made from human fetal cells was called SENOMYX and its in all kinds of common every day food products

makes you wonder when they were looking for flavourings how they ever came up with the idea of using aborted fetal cells....
The cannibalism disease is indeed kuru, and it was discovered in a tribe whose funeral rites involved pepple eating the brains of deceased family members. The problem with eating brain tissue that's infected with the kuru prion is that your brain gets infected too, in the same way as BSE got transmitted to cows and people who ate infected beef. I definitely don't recommend it!

Where Senomyx and fetal cells is concerned, I don't rate Snopes at all, but their article on it is actually quite informative.

Basically, the testing was done using human cells that were originally taken from an aborted foetus decades ago and have been grown in the lab ever since, and used in all sorts of medical research. The ethics of that is rather dubious in my book, but it has been going on for many many years, and the alternative would be a lot more animal testing, so it's not something that I feel that strongly about. (It would be a lot different if *new* cells were being taken from foetuses today, though!)

The taste tests were done using those cells, but that was the testing stage, not the production stage: the cells were "needed" to see If the chemicals they'd created would work the way they wanted to, but not in the production of the chemicals themselves, so none of the cells actually made it into the products. Because the testing did involve human fetal cells, if that's something you feel strongly about, then morally it would be right to boycott the products and companies and demand different testing methods in future, but you'd be in no danger of accidental cannibalism.

Last edited by starstuff; 28-03-2018 at 03:58 PM.
Old 28-03-2018, 04:02 PM   #4
elshaper

Quote:

Can you give us an example of what every day food products?

Veganism is unhealthy, unbalanced.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 28-03-2018 at 04:03 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 04:04 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstuff View Post
The taste tests were done using those cells, but that was the testing stage, not the production stage: the cells were "needed" to see If the chemicals they'd created would work the way they wanted to, but not in the production of the chemicals themselves, so none of the cells actually made it into the products. Because the testing did involve human fetal cells, if that's something you feel strongly about, then morally it would be right to boycott the products and companies and demand different testing methods in future, but you'd be in no danger of accidental cannibalism.
ok but why would they be tasting human fetal cells in the first place?

also i heard that L-cystein used to make some common brands of bread is derived from human hair often gathered in china
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 28-03-2018, 04:13 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Biotech company using cell lines from aborted babies in food enhancement testing
Mar 29, 2011 - 10:38 am EST

“Using isolated human taste receptors,” the Senomyx website claims, “we created proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems that provide a biochemical or electronic readout when a flavor ingredient interacts with the receptor.”

“What they do not tell the public is that they are using HEK 293 – human embryonic kidney cells taken from an electively aborted baby to produce those receptors,” stated Debi Vinnedge, Executive Director for CGL, the watch dog group that has been monitoring the use of aborted fetal material in medical products and cosmetics for years.

“They could have easily chosen COS (monkey) cells, Chinese Hamster Ovary cells, insect cells or other morally obtained human cells expressing the G protein for taste receptors,” Vinnedge added.

Responses from major corporations to CGL’s letter campaign succeeded in warning the pro-life watchdog that these companies would need significant public pressure to admit involvement in and convince them of the need to change Senomyx’s unethical testing methods.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/bi...enhancement-te
Old 28-03-2018, 04:15 PM   #7
starstuff

Testing, I hope you meant - ewww @ tasting them! Why - because you can't get feedback on taste from an animal, and because it's illegal to test new chemicals on humans. The science behind being able to do a taste test on a human cell is not something I've looked into so you'd have to look that up yourself if you're sufficiently curious.

As for the health side of veganism/plant-based eating: from what I've seen and experienced personally, it doesn't have any harmful side effects as long as you have a source of vitamin b12, and from the reading around the subject that I've done, it seems healthier than eating animals. The unfortunate thing is that there's so much bias and propaganda surrounding any diet due to the meat and dairy industry that it's hard to know what's actually healthy and what's not.
Old 28-03-2018, 04:18 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

I wonder if he eats his products himself or perhaps they're not kosher...

Kent Snyder
Chairman of the Board of Directors

Mr. Snyder has served as a member of our Board of Directors since June 2003, and has held the position of Chairman of the Board of Directors since May 2008. Mr. Snyder was Chief Executive Officer of Senomyx from June 2003 until his retirement as of January 2, 2014. From June 2003 until September 2009 Mr. Snyder was also President of Senomyx. Prior to joining Senomyx, from October 2001 to June 2003, Mr. Snyder was retired. From July 1991 to October 2001, Mr. Snyder held various marketing and sales management positions with Agouron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a Pfizer company. Mr. Snyder’s most recent position was President of Global Commercial Operations, and prior to that Mr. Snyder served as Senior Vice President of Commercial Affairs and Vice President of Business Development. Mr. Snyder currently serves on the Board of Directors of VentiRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a privately-held biopharmaceutical company. Mr. Snyder received his B.S. from the University of Kansas and his M.B.A. from Rockhurst College.
http://www.senomyx.com/leadership/bo...s/kent-snyder/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-03-2018 at 04:18 PM.
Old 28-03-2018, 04:21 PM   #9
starstuff

The Senomyx thing is relevant as a tangent I guess, as rhat also involves lab-grown cells, but I'd really rather have replies that deal with veganism/plant-based diet promotion in the media. Any chance you could start a new thread for that...?
Old 28-03-2018, 04:24 PM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
The Senomyx thing is relevant as a tangent I guess, as rhat also involves lab-grown cells, but I'd really rather have replies that deal with veganism/plant-based diet promotion in the media. Any chance you could start a new thread for that...?
but your thread is about a push towards lab grown food

senomyx is lab grown artificial flavouring used to replace salt and sugar so that they can tell you that their food is low in salt and sugar and therefore healthier when it isn't

so its all the same thing

synthetically created junk being passed off as food

They always have to hide their agenda though behind faux morality otherwise you'd resist them so they'll push the veganism angle and tell you that you must eat their lab grown stuff to 'save the planet' or 'save the animals' or whatever lie they think you'll buy in order to get you to drink the koolaid
Old 28-03-2018, 04:34 PM   #11
starstuff

Quote:
synthetically created junk being passed off as food

They always have to hide their agenda though behind faux morality otherwise you'd resist them so they'll push the veganism angle and tell you that you must eat their lab grown stuff to 'save the planet' or 'save the animals' or whatever lie they think you'll buy in order to get you to drink the koolaid
Yeah that was my take on the clean meat thing. Even the name annoys me! "Clean", ugh, blatant propaganda right there.
Old 28-03-2018, 04:37 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Yeah that was my take on the clean meat thing. Even the name annoys me! "Clean", ugh, blatant propaganda right there.
so....what are they upto?

a synthetic world created by synthetic archontic beings?
Old 28-03-2018, 04:50 PM   #13
starstuff

Hrm. Well from a body-computer perspective it's *all* artificial, I guess! Is it about the composition of the substances you eat, or is it about the energy vibration? Is clean meat actually better than meat derived from a slaughtered animal because of the negative energy that's stored in the animal's cells because of the suffering that it endures as it's killed, as some people say happens? Will there be other chemicals added to the lab-grown meat in order to make the cells form proper muscle tissue that's identical to the muscle tissue in an animal? I only have questions, no answers, and the archon theory is so far removed from my experience on this planet that I can't even begin to understand their motives, never mind comment on them, if they even exist!
Old 28-03-2018, 04:55 PM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Hrm. Well from a body-computer perspective it's *all* artificial, I guess! Is it about the composition of the substances you eat, or is it about the energy vibration? Is clean meat actually better than meat derived from a slaughtered animal because of the negative energy that's stored in the animal's cells because of the suffering that it endures as it's killed, as some people say happens? Will there be other chemicals added to the lab-grown meat in order to make the cells form proper muscle tissue that's identical to the muscle tissue in an animal? I only have questions, no answers, and the archon theory is so far removed from my experience on this planet that I can't even begin to understand their motives, never mind comment on them, if they even exist!
well lets put it in different terms then

by 'synthetic' we could mean a moving of humanity away from whats natural in all areas of life so that we become completely displaced and removed from reality
Old 28-03-2018, 05:06 PM   #15
starstuff

Ooh. Yes there's that. There's also control: if there's no longer enough land to grow enough food to feed the population (which is what we're being told, but I don't believe it's true, I think there's plenty of land available if its distributed fairly) then we have to grow it in a lab instead, and then in the same way as GMO seeds are patented, lab-grown meat will be, and a few corporations will have control of the world's food supply. Not only what we eat, but how much, and who gets to eat it. Be a bad boy and no food for you. Comply, slave!

I'm sure there's multiple reasons, as with everything. Thanks - I think that question may have given me the answer I was looking for.

Last edited by starstuff; 28-03-2018 at 05:07 PM.
Old 28-03-2018, 05:17 PM   #16
starstuff

Another thought occurs to me. Have you seen the film The Martian? Plus the news of a planet killing asteroid that NASA can't destroy that's due to hit earth in a few hundred years or so that I only vaguely paid attention to so may have completely misremembered, and Stephen Hawking giving a date that he thought we as a species needed to be off-planet by before something wiped us out, and the recent BBC drama Hard Sun, and a few other things over the years. I can't help wondering if there is some big event that a few scientists and politicians know about that they're keeping from the population, genuinely in our own best interests because people would riot and society (such as it is) would break down, and that all of the alternative narriative/conspiracy theory/whatever stuff is us barking up the wrong tree completely? I don't buy into my own explanation at all but it does keep crossing my mind as a what if.
Old 28-03-2018, 05:24 PM   #17
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Another thought occurs to me. Have you seen the film The Martian? Plus the news of a planet killing asteroid that NASA can't destroy that's due to hit earth in a few hundred years or so that I only vaguely paid attention to so may have completely misremembered, and Stephen Hawking giving a date that he thought we as a species needed to be off-planet by before something wiped us out, and the recent BBC drama Hard Sun, and a few other things over the years. I can't help wondering if there is some big event that a few scientists and politicians know about that they're keeping from the population, genuinely in our own best interests because people would riot and society (such as it is) would break down, and that all of the alternative narriative/conspiracy theory/whatever stuff is us barking up the wrong tree completely? I don't buy into my own explanation at all but it does keep crossing my mind as a what if.
like a pole flip?

they have been building seed banks in bunkers and they have DUMB's (deep undergound military bases)

so either there are things they really don't want us to see or they are preparing for something big or a combination of the two

look at these tunnel digging monsters...they're not just making mud pies! That's a drill bit and a half...

Old 28-03-2018, 06:04 PM   #18
elshaper

Oh I remember...
Pepsi contained fetus ingredient...
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 08:10 PM   #19
mannybash

I go periodically to a health shop but I do not buy meat as I am.quite sceptical about it. In fact I am suspicious about all these things I wonder if they put anything in the vitamins. They have magnesium stearate in some which is awful. In short just because it is organic does not mean that it is good for you
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 08:12 PM   #20
ink

Quote:
That's a drill bit and a half...

Yer sorry mate but I can't see the end on that....is it a 10mm shank and could I use a 10.8 volt battery or would I need an 18 volt?

ink is offline   Reply With Quote