Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 17-02-2015, 02:55 AM   #61
ag3nt5mith

Quote:
Originally Posted by gormlesstutor View Post
I wouldn't be seen dead in Mcdonalds which exploits their workers, the animals and destroys the environment http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLibel_case

''The CDC, FDA & NIH have engaged in fraud to cover up the Autism link''. No they haven't as there is no evidence to back this claim up

Yes they have, please keep up with the news & history of violations these agencies have engaged in.

''Wakefield is innocent & his work stands''. He was struck off and his paper retracted for a start

No, his co worker has been exonerated after winning his appeal, Dr. Wakefield couldn't afford it after they destroyed him financially. They should over turn the decision on Wakefield as a matter of course. But because he hasn't the money he is still guilty?! Some justice, eh?

''You are pushing a lie''. What lie would that be?

The lie that vaccines are safe & effective

''We see you for what you are here''. I am anti woo and pseudoscience

You are doing the dirty work of the likes of Bill Gates. A monster.

''You're driving an agenda based on fear & manipulation''. What agenda is that?. Also how am I pushing fear & manipulation?

You use pictures of people & children with medical problems & leave out where & when it happened. That is generating fear so that people go out & get a vaccine they many know nothing about, that is manipulation.

''You are part of the Safe & effective PR hoax''. This is not a hoax. There is a scientific consensus

No there isn't, there are a lot of people, Doctors, nurses, scientists, politicians, royalty & many people that think the vaccines available to the public are dangerous. You can find one of the highest unvaccinated rates in silicon valley. So you tell me, what do they know that the public doesn't?

''Who do you work for?''. I don't work for pharma nor government. Nor do I get paid for my time on the Internet

I didn't ask who you don't work for, is this a guessing game?. Reporter? Nurse? Doctor? Paramedic? Just tell me what you do for a living? It would go a long way in helping us trust anything you say on vaccines.
Glad to see you have some sense then.

Can you not see the agenda of promoting vaccines at a fast food shit hole?

That's me in green by the way.

Last edited by ag3nt5mith; 17-02-2015 at 03:03 AM.
ag3nt5mith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 11:05 AM   #62
7ofnine
Inactive

Awesome, I just looked this up a week ago after getting my last HPV shot on purpose. (There's a method to the madness!) Anyways,

I have a special tip, about people who may already have a bit of copper toxicity.... Which is probably a bit more of you on this site than I realize. You may be hit harder by vaccinations/other heavy metal poisoning a bit harder. Here is what to do/ info about copper poisoning a bit.

Antioxidant vitamin, (BACED, is an acronym to help you remember which ones to look for!)
Zinc **Counters Copper Toxicity, and may other heavy metal toxicity
Magnesium
Selenium** Super important!
Coral based Calcium*** Coral based works especially well with the Magnesium
Metamucil!** because how else do you think it comes out?

Skip all the cilantro and garlic, it just sounds super healthy, and really things like cilantro can really screw with your constitution if you know not what you're doing. Metamucil is idiot proof, time tested, and it works.

Make sure none of these is made with titanium no matter what.
I would prefer cellulous based for a few reasons, but gelatin isn't going to kill you.
The less added ingredients the better.
Purchase them with NO dyes!!! NONE.
Make sure there is NO copper added to any of these supplements, because this is the entire point.
If you find you have an aversion to eating meat, and not because of moral views, it may be likely you suffer with copper toxicity.
7ofnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 07:06 AM   #63
dumbcritic

If you have a liver and kidney's you will be fine
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote