Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 30-01-2017, 11:45 PM   #101
dewback

The moment certain conspiracy theorist (a name I wear with pride) figures started pointing at lower-class, civilian or "everyday" non-whites, gays and certain other groups with no goddam power in and of themselves rather than at the perversions and genetic family tree stumps running us (Trump is 4013 places from the UK throne according to Burke's btw) I knew we were being infiltrated and disinformed in droves. We've to look at the chemtrails and burst the dinghies of refugees? No. No chance. I'm not a phukkking bully and despise Alex Jones and the other Bircher, birther (and I'm no Obama fan of course - the whole US royal family is a con) and Larouche spawn. Grow a pair and wake up people.
dewback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2017, 11:57 PM   #102
vancity eagle
Banned

Who is Alex Jones working for ?

Who is the "ALT RIGHT" working for ?

Who is Trump working for ?

Look below

vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 11:47 AM   #103
tnt1

Alex is married to a pretty Jewish gal or he used to be. I'm sure like him, she has put on pounds over the years too but as I recall she used to be pretty good looking. I may be thinking of another celeb. To me AJ is always and will always be just a shock jock but he is backed by big money no doubt. The Jews lied throughout all history. Most of history is a lie perpetrated by the literate among them. https://www.darkmoon.me/2015/the-fir...aves-in-egypt/
Old 31-01-2017, 09:00 PM   #104
noewhan

Yep. Dancing in the street is proof.
Seems legit. /end sarcasm.

I'm no pro.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 11:44 AM   #105
h2pogo
Inactive

Alex Jones.
“Let me tell you about a story. I grew up in Dallas, Texas with my family. Let me just tell you something. I grew up in Dallas, Texas with my family doing things like, uh, helping take in East German defectors. Okay. Whenever I go to a family reunion, half the people in the room are former or retired C.I.A. And do you know what they tell me? They tell me I’m dead on, a hundred percent absolutely right.”

Last edited by h2pogo; 01-02-2017 at 11:45 AM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 11:46 AM   #106
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Alex Jones.
“Let me tell you about a story. I grew up in Dallas, Texas with my family. Let me just tell you something. I grew up in Dallas, Texas with my family doing things like, uh, helping take in East German defectors. Okay. Whenever I go to a family reunion, half the people in the room are former or retired C.I.A. And do you know what they tell me? They tell me I’m dead on, a hundred percent absolutely right.”
h2pogo.
why do you like to criticise alex jones all the time instead of exposing the central bankers and how they are stealing all the public wealth

if alex jones is a NWO shill then it would be them paying his wages so why aren't you exposing them?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-02-2017 at 11:47 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 11:51 AM   #107
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
h2pogo.
why do you like to criticise alex jones all the time instead of exposing the central bankers and how they are stealing all the public wealth

if alex jones is a NWO shill then it would be them paying his wages so why aren't you exposing them?
I was a frigging Alex Jones supporter for over 10 years..Humble pie tastes shit..
Read my posts i have been exposing the fiat money fractional reserve banking debt slavery scam and stacking for much much longer..
I wish i had more time to expose the fascist agenda..
Old 01-02-2017, 11:58 AM   #108
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
I was a frigging Alex Jones supporter for over 10 years..Humble pie tastes shit..
Read my posts i have been exposing the fiat money fractional reserve banking debt slavery scam and stacking for much much longer..
I wish i had more time to expose the fascist agenda..
i think people are diffusing their energies eg through identity politics

Instead of aiming for the heart of the beast

I'm just asking that you give this some consideration because the 'fascists' are those banking elements who funded hitler and who funded rothschild frontman JP Morgans attempted fascist coup in the 1930's in the US where they tried to hire general smedley butler to march an army of mercenaries to washington

waging war against the 'alt right' will only set you against a large number of people who believe they are standing up for the constitution and their nations best interests. It won't bring you up against the real fascists

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-02-2017 at 12:17 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 01:01 PM   #109
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:

I'm just asking that you give this some consideration because the 'fascists' are those banking elements who funded hitler and who funded rothschild frontman JP Morgans attempted fascist coup in the 1930's in the US where they tried to hire general smedley butler to march an army of mercenaries to washington

waging war against the 'alt right' will only set you against a large number of people who believe they are standing up for the constitution and their nations best interests. It won't bring you up against the real fascists
Its you thats the among the biggest culprit of 'identity politics' and other such labeling of opponents such as SJW for one example..
Strange term to use , Richard Spencer who claims to first use 'alt right' label also uses the term 'identity politics' We know who Richard Spencer is and his connections dont we?
Old 01-02-2017, 01:23 PM   #110
h2pogo
Inactive

BTW iama thanks for bringing up Smedley Butler, sure fire proof the lie the Fascists used that they were against the international banksters is just as relevant now as then..for any one that thinks Fascism is the answer to anything..It was then hijacking a popular moment as it is now.

Old 01-02-2017, 01:43 PM   #111
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:

the alt right are the useful idiots for the fascists.

They are the foot soldiers who set this all in motion.

Fascism will not work without the "alt right"

So waging war against the "alt right" as in destroying their propaganda is NOT time being spent unwisely.

"alt right" propaganda is entirely a creation of the deep state fascists who you speak about. If you are truly against them as you claim I find it fascinating that you spend all of your time attacking those who are exposing this agenda.

A large number of your posts are actually promoting "alt right" propaganda and attacking those who point this out.

I'm glad you bring up Smedley Butler, because the "ALT RIGHT" "alternative media" "truth movement" "Patriot movement" all go back to these same fascists who supported Hitler, Big business, banks, etc. Actually it goes back even further, but this is an important place to start.

American Liberty League. Those were the guys who attempted the coup. Prescott Bush was involved, and a whole bunch of others. They have been pushing fascism ever since from one group and think tank to another. Trump is the final manifestation of this, and you've done a lot to defend him on this board.

And lets tie this back to Alex Jones, who this thread is about. Alex Jones is the mouthpiece of fascism in the United States. That is his whole purpose for existence, why he has been left alone and supported by dark groups like the CNP etc. was for this very moment of building up a base of support for a Fascist takeover of America.

Alex Jones listeners are the fascist foot soldiers, this has all been intentionally manipulated over many many decades.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 01-02-2017 at 01:48 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 02:53 PM   #112
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
the alt right are the useful idiots for the fascists.

They are the foot soldiers who set this all in motion.

Fascism will not work without the "alt right"

So waging war against the "alt right" as in destroying their propaganda is NOT time being spent unwisely.

"alt right" propaganda is entirely a creation of the deep state fascists who you speak about. If you are truly against them as you claim I find it fascinating that you spend all of your time attacking those who are exposing this agenda.

A large number of your posts are actually promoting "alt right" propaganda and attacking those who point this out.

I'm glad you bring up Smedley Butler, because the "ALT RIGHT" "alternative media" "truth movement" "Patriot movement" all go back to these same fascists who supported Hitler, Big business, banks, etc. Actually it goes back even further, but this is an important place to start.

American Liberty League. Those were the guys who attempted the coup. Prescott Bush was involved, and a whole bunch of others. They have been pushing fascism ever since from one group and think tank to another. Trump is the final manifestation of this, and you've done a lot to defend him on this board.

And lets tie this back to Alex Jones, who this thread is about. Alex Jones is the mouthpiece of fascism in the United States. That is his whole purpose for existence, why he has been left alone and supported by dark groups like the CNP etc. was for this very moment of building up a base of support for a Fascist takeover of America.

Alex Jones listeners are the fascist foot soldiers, this has all been intentionally manipulated over many many decades.
i think i may have come up with a kinda middle ground workaround for us vancity....

how about we call the alt right the 'controlled-right' and we call the progressives the 'controlled-left'?

This way we imply that both sides are being steered by powers they are largely unaware of without implying that they are 'fascists' or 'anti-white racists' for adhering to one or other side of the paradigm?

This avoids all the nasty name calling, which polarises people, whilst still alluding to a wider conspiracy that is playing people off against each other

It also reminds people that there is an uncontrolled left (libertarian-left) and an uncontrolled right (libertarian-right)

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-02-2017 at 02:56 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 02:59 PM   #113
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones who are they working for?
They're working for humanity.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 06:02 PM   #114
h2pogo
Inactive

Just do long as their papers are in order..

Last edited by h2pogo; 01-02-2017 at 06:02 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:21 PM   #115
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
i think i may have come up with a kinda middle ground workaround for us vancity....

how about we call the alt right the 'controlled-right' and we call the progressives the 'controlled-left'?

This way we imply that both sides are being steered by powers they are largely unaware of without implying that they are 'fascists' or 'anti-white racists' for adhering to one or other side of the paradigm?

This avoids all the nasty name calling, which polarises people, whilst still alluding to a wider conspiracy that is playing people off against each other

It also reminds people that there is an uncontrolled left (libertarian-left) and an uncontrolled right (libertarian-right)
Look I think you and I both know that most people in the "controlled left" do not want to "bring down America" , I think we both know that most people on the "controlled right" do not think of themselves as Fascists.

The problem is that both controlled sides get distracted and lose all ability to rationalize when their "cult of personality" figure gets into office to appease the ears of their specific "identity group."

We saw it with Obama, we are now seeing it with Trump.

Its not just to divide the public and to give each side "temporary power" that they have this left/right paradigm set up.

Each side has different agendas which both end up serving the overall agenda.

Its the left right step, or the good cop bad cap.

Each side works towards the ultimate goal in their own specific way.

Each side will also accomplish things which will be beneficial (to their group at least) in order to maintain support for other NWO agendas.

What people who can see beyond all of this need to do is figure out how each side moves the agenda along, and not make one side 100% wrong and the other side 100% right. This just means you've bought into the scam.

I see a lot of that here though, thats why I opened up that thread "If Hillary Clinton..."

I see too many people who were thinking Obama was the anti Christ, only to now think Trump is a messiah, even after Trump is doing the exact same thing they accused Obama of doing (executive orders anybody)

Its just become this big "My team vs your team" war, and frankly that does not get us anywhere. Very few are objective.

These people are not rational, and quite frankly I can no longer have discussions with them, because it is just a waste of fucking time. Its like talking to a rock, or a dead person.

Frankly you are pretty much the only person on the "opposing side" who I can at least have a conversation with on this forum.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 01-02-2017 at 08:23 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 11:19 PM   #116
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Frankly you are pretty much the only person on the "opposing side" who I can at least have a conversation with on this forum.
i agree with everything you've just said

let's keep the avenues of communication open

if you and me can't thrash things out between us and find common ground then what hope has wider society?
Old 02-02-2017, 05:29 PM   #117
noncooperation

This makes a point of something which is sadly missing or at least scarce in our culture and that is the ability to debate 'anything at all' whether the participants agree or disagree - personally i think the debate is far more important that what you actually believe.

Lets face it, what 'value' does an 'opinion' have anyway? Many people these days IMO put far too much weight onto their opinions.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 02-02-2017 at 05:30 PM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 02:15 PM   #118
dewback

And lest we forget, everything, every big banner thing, Leveson, Chilcott, Scottish and EU referenda, demise of Labour, pantomime politics in the UK and America going for the headlines with the next "can you believe it?!" story or individual. All of it to deflect from the truth alternative media of all sides was getting to. That of blood libel, blood sacrifice and child abuse being the oil of their machinery.
dewback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2017, 03:55 PM   #119
evadinggrid

Its like a KKK rally over at the Prison Planet Forum !!
It used to be about Truthers, 911 . . . now its Trump Bot and Alt Right.

While AJ may have done some good work in the past, in the present he is protecting Kock Bros, Goldman Sachs and miss-directing on the so called "Deep State"

For what is the Deep State if it is not the Military Industrial Complex, CIA and Homeland Security. In which case this unholy tinity is the recipent of a huge pay increase under the budget. Tell me why Jones and Watson proclaim he is under attack from the Deep State, it just does not make sense. Its delusional at best, and cointel at worst.

Last edited by evadinggrid; 27-03-2017 at 03:58 PM.
evadinggrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2017, 04:25 PM   #120
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by evadinggrid View Post
Its like a KKK rally over at the Prison Planet Forum !!
It used to be about Truthers, 911 . . . now its Trump Bot and Alt Right.

While AJ may have done some good work in the past, in the present he is protecting Kock Bros, Goldman Sachs and miss-directing on the so called "Deep State"

For what is the Deep State if it is not the Military Industrial Complex, CIA and Homeland Security. In which case this unholy tinity is the recipent of a huge pay increase under the budget. Tell me why Jones and Watson proclaim he is under attack from the Deep State, it just does not make sense. Its delusional at best, and cointel at worst.
you are completely hip to the game my friend.

I have been talking about this fake meme and narrative of "the deep state vs Trump" for a while, as I have seen it on both MSM and alt media.

Media is for manipulation. The deep state put Trump into office. They knew how to manipulate the electoral college. The deep state made sure Hillary did her job in getting rid of the "leftist populist" in Bernie Sanders. Then they attacked her with all of the scandals through the FBI and Comey.

They played the whole psy op of the MSM and "establishment politicians" all being against Trump. Any half assed investigations into all of this and you would find that there were powerful interests behind Trump, and all sorts of members of the establishment backing him.

AJ and Infowars are shills who need to keep their viewership in a trance, so they keep up the illusion of "deep state vs Trump" They even give you a false narrative of who the deep state is.

I've heard them say the deep state is Obama. Anybody who believes this is an idiot.

If you want to look at the deep state, look to the bankers and the military industrial complex, both who Trump has been more friendly to than any President in recent history. Look to the Zionist connections and again Trump beats out any recent president in that regard.

The MSM and Alt media are both lying.

MSM is blaming Russia for everything, when it wasn't PUtin or Russia who meddled in the election process, it was the deep state.

Alt media is blaming Obama or some fictional deep state when the deep state runs the alt media and is actually backing Trump.