Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 23-11-2016, 09:23 AM   #81
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Trump is exactly that...capitalist oligarch who wish to impose their top down control on all workers.
but there is a difference between oligarchs trying to control the workers within the current nation state system and them controlling the workers under a world government. If you step back from things and look past all the political theatre certain things are continuing to go on in the background regardless of which candidates are elected

Agenda 21 and the construction of an internet of things and giant 'smart' panopticon is still rolling out. Also the global economy is sliding towards ruin and that will present the globalists with the perfect excuse they are looking for to build their world government; once that happens there will be no democracy and no channel through which the workers can negotiate

At least at the moment we can form political parties and trade unions and so on but once the globalist technocratic world state comes in it will be lock down for the micro-chipped human race

At the moment there is still room for competition in the economy (although shrinking all the time) but under the globalist world government everything will be run centrally and will be totally out of the hands of the workers

Quote:
And there is no way to deport millions without some kind of concentration camps, what are nation states with an authoritarian oilgarch and closed borders, who drew the lines to create borders in the first place??
no one said things are perfect now....what i AM saying is that the globalists who want to destroy nation states in order to create a world government are a thousands times worse then now

a global community can either be a centrally controlled gualag or it can be a decentralised community of interlinked communities but the NWO is a centralised gualag system

Quote:
I have never seen any real evidence other than far right propaganda where the NWO is for open borders for real people, its just for corporations..
the evidence is in the creation of the SMART world of the future. Once again...look past all the politics and you will see the channel tunnel created to link the UK with france, you'll see the tunnel cut through mont blanc to link france with italy and the HS2 highspeed railway is being created to link up scotland with england and then with france and beyond

trade agreements are being struck which give the corporate network power over national governments while super states like the EU are being formed while simultaneously mass immigration is encouraged and the true scale of it concealed from the public to gradually undermine national cohesion

'smart' cities are growing up as the surveillance panopticon rolls on in the background and the 'climate change' myth is being pushed hard to convince everyone that a more globalised infrastructure is required; its all going on in the background and everyone is distracted by all the political theatre

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 23-11-2016 at 10:12 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 11:40 AM   #82
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Does it matter who Alex Jones really is? Listen to the info he puts out there, then go and research yourself and form your own opinions. Discard what you don't like but researching things he, and others, talk about will definitely open your eyes. Nobody would ever say you need to be his groupie, just listen and research.
DebonAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 04:13 PM   #83
mollymag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
AJ went wrong by allowing Hagman and Pichenic (spelling) on there. It is clear they are working for the other side. I was not impressed to see AJ pretend to cry when the Podesta emails came out. Why can't people see thru the shallowness?
I watched the Hagman interview and the Steve Pieczenik talks about the coup (soft) and counter-coup. Such crap. I think they were excellent foils for Alex Jones as he is so out there and they were so reasonable in their approaches. I don't know what game Pieczenik is playing, but it is definitely a game. Roger Stone included--Alex Jones and Stone played duet about Trump prior to the election. Hype, hype and more hype. All to support the actor that is Trump. And we, the people, will not benefit one iota from Trump's presidency.

Alex Jones never (and I shouldn't say never because I only watched him briefly before the election) in my hearing said anything anti-Israel. I think that is where his support, financial and otherwise, comes from. Just saying.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 04:20 PM   #84
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
I watched the Hagman interview and the Steve Pieczenik talks about the coup (soft) and counter-coup. Such crap. I think they were excellent foils for Alex Jones as he is so out there and they were so reasonable in their approaches. I don't know what game Pieczenik is playing, but it is definitely a game. Roger Stone included--Alex Jones and Stone played duet about Trump prior to the election. Hype, hype and more hype. All to support the actor that is Trump. And we, the people, will not benefit one iota from Trump's presidency.

Alex Jones never (and I shouldn't say never because I only watched him briefly before the election) in my hearing said anything anti-Israel. I think that is where his support, financial and otherwise, comes from. Just saying.
There used to be an "Alex Jones Exposed" site, but it's a dead link now.

Take this as you find it .... Veterans Today who I don't entirely trust, but they're more credible than Jones imo.

"So much has been written and said about Texas radio host Alex Jones’ whoring for the Zionist establishment that one could write a fair-sized book about it. If people haven’t yet been convinced that he is an outright shill and operative for the Jewish money power in this world, then I am not sure what will."

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/02...i-connections/

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 23-11-2016 at 04:36 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 05:06 PM   #85
mollymag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post

Take this as you find it .... Veterans Today who I don't entirely trust, but they're more credible than Jones imo.

"So much has been written and said about Texas radio host Alex Jones’ whoring for the Zionist establishment that one could write a fair-sized book about it. If people haven’t yet been convinced that he is an outright shill and operative for the Jewish money power in this world, then I am not sure what will."

I am still assessing Veterans Today and individual contributors there (including Gordon Duff) but I do think that quote is applicable to Alex Jones based on what I have seen.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 05:25 PM   #86
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post

it certainly seems to be the case that alex jones rose up as william cooper was cut down

it was like the new right grafted a new conspiracy theory leader onto the tree that was growing
Old 23-11-2016, 05:34 PM   #87
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
it certainly seems to be the case that alex jones rose up as william cooper was cut down

it was like the new right grafted a new conspiracy theory leader onto the tree that was growing
You know, if we started investigating, finding dates, connecting people and so on, we could probably work it out.

This is Alex Jones in 1997:
Alex Jones with Jeff Davis April 26, 1997: Divide & Conquer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YYYu6iVxZU

If anyone can find things going back further, I'd love to know.

Last edited by paddy_blake; 23-11-2016 at 05:34 PM.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 08:43 PM   #88
stargategazer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
As I've said before, you can't wake people up, they have to wake up themselves. He's informing lots of people, which is a good thing, but he's obviously right-wing at heart and supporting Trump is bad (even if Hillary is just as bad if not worse).
Spot on regarding the waking up of others. We can sow seeds and be there for those that hit the wall of realisation, the realisation that the world they thought they lived in is a lie...the dawn of awakening.

Last edited by stargategazer; 23-11-2016 at 08:47 PM.
stargategazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 01:44 PM   #89
ronisron
Inactive

As always, Alex and PJW are working for the man.

Easy answer. Who is the "man"? The "establishment", the money lenders, the entertainment media moguls, the war machine......

Alex has a good gig, it suits him, and he's making money.

"I repeat, the Russians are in the swamp" People that are into Alex Jones worry me. If you were looking for a basket to hold all your eggs, this one has too many holes and cracks.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 01:48 PM   #90
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

Bill Cooper. I feel bad for the guy and how he died, but this was a man with a shit ton of info that he really didn't know what to do with. Some of his stuff was right on, some of it was way off. Behold a Pale Horse is a great read. For some reason it's still at my local library but The Biggest Secret is long gone.

Last edited by ronisron; 24-11-2016 at 01:51 PM.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2016, 01:35 PM   #91
dewback

I knew that alt media and conspiracy circles were being fed propoganda or being infiltrated when Alex Jones ramped up his right wing shit. In fact there is a plague of - let's call it what it is - right wing fascism infesting most alt media now. Alan Watt is a particular offender right now, being lauded by the likes of stormfront. "Let's blame Syrians in a dinghy over US and European monied oligarchies" pure BS. I have my doubts about the whole veracity of the Jo Cox episode (more SAS only man than Sad, lonely man a la Dunblane) but this is the kind of anti-human arsehole those in charge want "conspiracy theorists" seen us and we, like lambs, are obliging. Trump's presidency was as rigged as any US election since Washington - and Trump is about as right-wing as Boy George at the Notting Hill Carnival - but it smells of agenda. If you haven't jumped off the Alex Jones and Alan Watt bandwagons yet (Jordan Maxwell is a former Rosicrucian but he's the guru of a great deal) do yourselves a favour.
It is good versus evil my friends. If it is labelling, divisive and fingerpointing it is evil.

Last edited by dewback; 26-11-2016 at 01:37 PM.
dewback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2016, 03:16 PM   #92
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewback View Post
I knew that alt media and conspiracy circles were being fed propoganda or being infiltrated when Alex Jones ramped up his right wing shit. In fact there is a plague of - let's call it what it is - right wing fascism infesting most alt media now. Alan Watt is a particular offender right now, being lauded by the likes of stormfront. "Let's blame Syrians in a dinghy over US and European monied oligarchies" pure BS. I have my doubts about the whole veracity of the Jo Cox episode (more SAS only man than Sad, lonely man a la Dunblane) but this is the kind of anti-human arsehole those in charge want "conspiracy theorists" seen us and we, like lambs, are obliging. Trump's presidency was as rigged as any US election since Washington - and Trump is about as right-wing as Boy George at the Notting Hill Carnival - but it smells of agenda. If you haven't jumped off the Alex Jones and Alan Watt bandwagons yet (Jordan Maxwell is a former Rosicrucian but he's the guru of a great deal) do yourselves a favour.
It is good versus evil my friends. If it is labelling, divisive and fingerpointing it is evil.
True enough, they are following a rule book and aren't very bright though.

Also the far right have always been around these forums.

As long as the moderators are aware and prepared to deal with it.
Old 26-11-2016, 03:20 PM   #93
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
My wife doesn't know much about the truth movement but recently I uploaded a video of Alex Jones and she said 'Is he working for the government?
Who is Alex Jones and he little sidekick Paul Joseph Watson working for?
Alex Jones must also being making a fortune as his channel is very professional, high production values.
Also he will be making lots of money selling his crap supplements like Athroplex, liver cleanse, brain force, DNA force, tooth brushes, water filters and info wars life select 1 years survival food supply at 1.797.00 US dollars from his infowars store.
So who is Alex Jones and his little dangleberry Paul Joseph working for?
Those two lads are self-employed businessmen.
They make money from peddling their schtick to paying punters.
It's a nice living.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2016, 03:21 PM   #94
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Those two lads are self-employed businessmen.
They make money from peddling their schtick to paying punters.
It's a nice living.
Nope, they have their orders from above. It's up to other people though to figure it all out
Old 26-11-2016, 03:30 PM   #95
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Nope, they have their orders from above. It's up to other people though to figure it all out
If AJ is anybody's mouthpiece but his own then whoever that is must be as numb as AJ.
All you have to do is listen to the guy.
The man is a buffoon.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2016, 03:50 PM   #96
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
If AJ is anybody's mouthpiece but his own then whoever that is must be as numb as AJ.
All you have to do is listen to the guy.
The man is a buffoon.
Again, no, he's a comedy genius I've listened to him for years, I know who the joke is on.
Old 26-11-2016, 04:10 PM   #97
dr steam

http://www.shoah.org.uk/2015/12/22/t...joseph-watson/

Last edited by dr steam; 26-11-2016 at 04:11 PM.
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 06:48 PM   #98
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
My wife doesn't know much about the truth movement but recently I uploaded a video of Alex Jones and she said 'Is he working for the government?
Who is Alex Jones and he little sidekick Paul Joseph Watson working for?
Alex Jones must also being making a fortune as his channel is very professional, high production values.
Also he will be making lots of money selling his crap supplements like Athroplex, liver cleanse, brain force, DNA force, tooth brushes, water filters and info wars life select 1 years survival food supply at 1.797.00 US dollars from his infowars store.
So who is Alex Jones and his little dangleberry Paul Joseph working for?
eurosianguy, h2pogo, kappy0405, roastpotatoes, sylias

Well, for your OP, your certainly got some memorable & honorable likes!

Looks like it's going to be a complete waste of time to read 99% of it.

This will be a good thread to refine my ignore list - i don't have much time to read dross from moorons and drug addicts.

And why are most of your hundreds of threads titled as 'questions' - looks like you are fishing for information.

(Be aware people of the many threads titled as questions and first ask yourself why does the poster want to know this or why would they be interested in my answer.

In my opinion there is A LOT of information fishing going on in this forum.)

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 09-01-2017 at 07:12 PM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 06:55 PM   #99
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
As always, Alex and PJW are working for the man.

Easy answer. Who is the "man"? The "establishment", the money lenders, the entertainment media moguls, the war machine......

Alex has a good gig, it suits him, and he's making money.

"I repeat, the Russians are in the swamp" People that are into Alex Jones worry me. If you were looking for a basket to hold all your eggs, this one has too many holes and cracks.
Sorry roni, i agree with much of your posts but this not - you know why?

their message is not confusing enough - misinfo is always confusing and always changing direction - AJ has been basically the same all along - i listened to his radio show in the early days; only difference now is he just has more gloss on his 'american' product.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 09-01-2017 at 07:13 PM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2017, 08:23 PM   #100
GuitarSlinger
Inactive

I think it's pretty clear who they work for, the All Mighty Dollar. One could complicate things more by adding this, that and whatever, but basically, they're out to make a buck, pure and simple.

I listen to the show, though I tend not to when it's PJW's turn at bat. Just his voice and cadence of speech is like nails on the chalk board to me. I'm intelligent enough to understand it's mostly entertainment, in an odd way. There are interesting guest on at times, and there is some good information to be found there, but you really got to sift through the rubbish to get to it most days.

Alex is a genius at what he does. I often find myself thinking this might be the last day on Earth when listening to his show. If only there was a place I could buy survival food and supplies...
GuitarSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote