Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 17-05-2009, 07:16 AM   #1
kevin82
Inactive

Default WTC Employees Who Heard Explosions b4 Planes Hit

Let's start with William Rodriguez the wtc Janitor. He knew the in's and out's of the whole wtc. He was in charge of the maintenance of the three stairwells, A, B and C in the north tower designated as WTC1, a class “A” building.

On 9/11 he went to the maintenance office located on the first sublevel, one of six sub-basements beneath ground level. There were a total of fourteen people in the office at that same time. As he was discussing the day’s tasks with others, there was a very loud massive explosion which seemed to emanate from between sub-basement B2 and B3. There were an additional twenty-two people on B2 sub-basement who also felt and heard that first explosion. THIS IS BEFORE THE FIRST PLANE HIT.

This is William Rodriguez explaining his story

William spent hours testifying behind closed doors in front of the 9-11 Commission. His testimony as an eye witness does not appear in the 576 page report. Debunkers are trying to make him out to be a crazy man. SMH

Here's another wtc employee explaining how the lobby blew up before the first plane hit.

I'll do a part 2 of WTC employees who heard explosions before first plane hit. There are alot.

Last edited by kevin82; 17-05-2009 at 10:35 AM.
kevin82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 01:25 PM   #2
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin82 View Post
Let's start with William Rodriguez the wtc Janitor. He knew the in's and out's of the whole wtc. He was in charge of the maintenance of the three stairwells, A, B and C in the north tower designated as WTC1, a class “A” building.

On 9/11 he went to the maintenance office located on the first sublevel, one of six sub-basements beneath ground level. There were a total of fourteen people in the office at that same time. As he was discussing the day’s tasks with others, there was a very loud massive explosion which seemed to emanate from between sub-basement B2 and B3. There were an additional twenty-two people on B2 sub-basement who also felt and heard that first explosion. THIS IS BEFORE THE FIRST PLANE HIT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIZtqKiidlo

William spent hours testifying behind closed doors in front of the 9-11 Commission. His testimony as an eye witness does not appear in the 576 page report. Debunkers are trying to make him out to be a crazy man. SMH

Here's another wtc employee explaining how the lobby blew up before the first plane hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3uFvOiTNz4

I'll do a part 2 of WTC employees who heard explosions before first plane hit. There are alot.

Great post. Rodriguez isn't doing anything except telling the truth as he remembers it-- what a surprise that the commission didn't include his testimony. Everyone gave private depositions at the hearings, except Dubya.... anyone doubting his stupidity should know that he needed Cheney in there with him so he could tell his side. Not only did he mangle words from a teleprompter and those being fed to him through his earpiece during press conferences and speeches, he couldn't even give a simple statement to a phony Commission by himself.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 07:10 PM   #3
verusdeus

Scott Forbes..........

verusdeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 08:50 PM   #4
christophera

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Great post. Rodriguez isn't doing anything except telling the truth as he remembers it
Too bad he doesn't answer questions about the core, elevators and hallways through it.

This petition uses the explosion b4 impact as a reason for a new investigation.

http://www.voicesofsafety.com/pogone...ruth/citizens/

I agree, although such requires that a signer pretty much immediately buy into a conspiracy which marginalizes the universiality of the legal need for a proper investigation. Cognitive dissonance is big.

We need a petition embraced by large 9-11 organizations based in the fact that FEMA misrepresented the towers structure to NIST which nullifies the "cause of death" investigation making another immediately required by law. The public is only asked to recognize a simple deception

Major gatekeeping goes into keeping YOU from realizing the facts about the core of the towers which is why such a petition was not published say in, .... in 2003 or so.

Why would intelligent individuals ignore valid evidence completely relevant to what they think and say their actions are when that action could effect the lives and existences of the modern world?

Last edited by christophera; 17-05-2009 at 08:52 PM.
christophera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 04:02 PM   #5
gamolon
Banned

Quote:
There were an additional twenty-two people on B2 sub-basement who also felt and heard that first explosion. THIS IS BEFORE THE FIRST PLANE HIT.
Really?

Can you tell us why, years later in video on C-Span, he said that he heard that explosion at 8:46 in the morning?

Quote:
All of a sudden at 8:46… we hear 'BOOM!' An explosion so powerful and so loud that push us upward in the air coming from below! It was so powerful that all the walls cracked, the false ceiling fell on top of us, the sprinkler system got activated and everybody started screaming in horror: 'HELP! HELP! HELP!'
http://www.c-spanarchives.org/librar...200498-1&tID=5
gamolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 04:07 PM   #6
gamolon
Banned

Quote:

Can you give a timestamp as to when anyone says the explosion happened "before the first plane hit"? I can't find it.
Old 18-05-2009, 05:15 PM   #7
fanoftruth

It's essentially the very last statement in the clip
fanoftruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #8
adbasque

Lightbulb

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIZtqKiidlo

My only scepticism about all of these people that suddenly poping up from nowhere, and claiming they've heard this and that, is that it took them 8 bleeding years to come out??

To me they can go to hell, when we needed witnesses nobody came out and said hey I hear and saw this.

Now they are all trying to make money and sell their stories bullshit.

We know it was an inside job, no thanks to them.
Old 18-05-2009, 05:53 PM   #9
kevin82
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
Really?

Can you tell us why, years later in video on C-Span, he said that he heard that explosion at 8:46 in the morning?

http://www.c-spanarchives.org/librar...200498-1&tID=5
The first plane hit at 8:46:26 am. He said he heard the first explosion about 7 seconds before the plane hit. The second video the lady says ''the bomb hit the lobby first then a couple of seconds later the first plane hit.''
Old 18-05-2009, 06:00 PM   #10
kevin82
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbasque View Post
My only scepticism about all of these people that suddenly poping up from nowhere, and claiming they've heard this and that, is that it took them 8 bleeding years to come out??

To me they can go to hell, when we needed witnesses nobody came out and said hey I hear and saw this.

Now they are all trying to make money and sell their stories bullshit.

We know it was an inside job, no thanks to them.
He came out with his story along time ago. He testified before the 9/11 commission. He's been around for a while.
Old 18-05-2009, 06:21 PM   #11
Dude111

Its good to see this coming out!! (Now maybe the IDIOTS will be forced to see the truth)

We have known for awhile now that the towers were brought down with explosives.. (And also BLDG 7 (But that was explained by the owner that they were gonna pull that one so that isnt a mystery... THE MYSTERY IS WHY THEY KNOCKED DOWN BLDG 7 (many think to get rid of the evidence from the COMMAND CENTER in that bldg where they watched the whole thing go down)))
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 06:37 PM   #12
gamolon
Banned

Quote:
The second video the lady says ''the bomb hit the lobby first then a couple of seconds later the first plane hit.''
You got the quote wrong. The lady in fact says "I BELIEVE the bomb hit the lobby first...."

She wasn't sure. I BELIEVE. Why did you leave that out? Also in the beginning, the reporter says that she is going to talk to a couple of people who BELIEVE a bomb went off in the lobby.

Another thing. William and the two ladies contradict one another. William says that the explosion happened between levels B2 and B3. The lady says it happened in the lobby. Why the contradiction?

How could an explosion from between B2 and B3 levels destroy the lobby (tunrstiles, elevator doors) BUT keep the floor of the lobby intact? I don't see William saying that people fell through the floor do you? Explain how an explosion, between the B2 and B3 levels right below William, traveled to the lobby and overturned turnstiles and blew the elevator doors off.
Old 18-05-2009, 06:40 PM   #13
gamolon
Banned

Quote:
How did she know the lobby blew up before the first plane hit if she was STILL IN THE STAIRWELL and came out tosee the damage in the lobby.

Why was she being evacuated in the first place?
Old 18-05-2009, 06:55 PM   #14
gamolon
Banned

Quote:

Why did he first say this to NIST?:
Quote:
The fire, the ball of fire, for example, I was in the basement when the first plane hit the building. And at that moment, I thought it was an electrical generator that blew up at that moment. A person comes running into the office saying 'explosion, explosion, explosion.' When I look at this guy; has all his skin pulled off of his body. Hanging from the top of his fingertips like it was a glove. And I said, what happened? He said the elevators. What happened was the ball of fire went down with such a force down the elevator shaft on the 58th (50A) – freight elevator, the biggest freight elevator that we have in the North Tower, it went out with such a force that it broke the cables. It went down, I think seven flights. The person survived because he was pulled from the B3 level. But this person, being in front of the doors waiting for the elevator, practically got his skin vaporized.
Old 18-05-2009, 07:10 PM   #15
gamolon
Banned

Quote:
What did he say behind those closed doors kevin82? Was it anything different than what the official story states?
Old 18-05-2009, 07:59 PM   #16
abababba

Quote:
What did he say behind those closed doors kevin82? Was it anything different than what the official story states?
911blogger released the handwritten and typed notes by secretaries with the 911 commission of the meeting a few months ago that confirmed that Rodriguez's story in the public and before the commission was consistent.

Last edited by abababba; 18-05-2009 at 07:59 PM.
abababba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 08:00 PM   #17
abababba

Quote:

Another thing. William and the two ladies contradict one another. William says that the explosion happened between levels B2 and B3. The lady says it happened in the lobby. Why the contradiction?

How could an explosion from between B2 and B3 levels destroy the lobby (tunrstiles, elevator doors) BUT keep the floor of the lobby intact? I don't see William saying that people fell through the floor do you? Explain how an explosion, between the B2 and B3 levels right below William, traveled to the lobby and overturned turnstiles and blew the elevator doors off.
2 Explosions.
abababba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 08:05 PM   #18
adbasque

Quote:
He came out with his story along time ago. He testified before the 9/11 commission. He's been around for a while.
Well maybe this guy did testify, but there are a heck of a lot of fake witnesses, who are trying to make a living out of this whole thing.

It'a pathetic, they are immoral, I don;t know about this particular guy, I take your word for it.

But I was talking in general a lot of people are fake.
Old 18-05-2009, 09:09 PM   #19
white horse
Banned

Quote:
He has been all round the world telling the same story for 8 years.
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 09:53 PM   #20
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
He has been all round the world telling the same story for 8 years.
I met Rodriguez a couple of years back. He seemed very passionate and genuine (he had the WTC master key with him, which is a bit of a mind fuck). I can't say if he's telling the truth or not - but he has been consistent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
THE MYSTERY IS WHY THEY KNOCKED DOWN BLDG 7 (many think to get rid of the evidence from the COMMAND CENTER in that bldg where they watched the whole thing go down)))
I think this is a good call. It would've been a pretty good place to control the operation from. I guess we'll never know - one thing's for sure, they wanted WTC7 gone before the end of the day....

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote