Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 17-05-2009, 11:03 AM   #41
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

you only need to look at this footage and you can see that there was no reason to edit the smoke... it was done for the sake of doing it... and not to convince anyone there we no planes used.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #42
bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Lol Bryan,have you established, properly,that the footage this thread is about is broadcast footage.... or not?
The archived CBS footage doesn't show the duplicated smoke. You're probably the only person posting in this thread who doesn't realize.

Quote:
so I dealt with the points as they are....
You dodged the points by referring to features of the non-live 'amateur' videos, which are not relevant to the live shots. Try again but this time read the questions carefully:

Quote:
1. Do you agree that all nine conditions would be necessary in order to insert a cgi plane into the live broadcast of footage fed from a helicopter?

2. Do you agree that the position of Chopper 5 and Chopper 7 meant that all nine conditions were satisfied for both choppers immediately before the South Tower exploded?

3. If the answer to the first two questions is 'yes', are you happy to explain this as a coincidence?
Maybe you could go through the points one by one again, using the two chopper videos to show where you disagree with the nine conditions in the list.

Quote:
This is simply a self fulfilling fantasy your engaged with Bryan,nothing more.... but the possibility of real evidence of fakery you don't want to know.... lol its too rich
So a youtube video that's obviously been tampered with when compared to the archived broadcast version is a possibility of real evidence, yet a million-to-one-chance positioning of the news choppers at the decisive moment is a self-fulfilling fantasy.
bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 01:43 PM   #43
john white

Quote:
The archived CBS footage doesn't show the duplicated smoke. You're probably the only person posting in this thread who doesn't realize.
How hard was that? great, so we are back to no evidence at all for NPT confirmed

Quote:
Maybe you could go through the points one by one again, using the two chopper videos to show where you disagree with the nine conditions in the list.
Maybe you can step back from being so gullable and realise Ace set his conditions to match the footage and his conditions mean nothing at all: he simply choose to try to claim the chopper footage is faked when it isnt and constructed his argument from there, which you believe because you want to believe, like the simple matter of fact how-things-are location of the chopper at the time of the crash meaning to Ace it HAD to be there because its part of what ace cant prove is true but wants to believe is true

Frankly, Ace's paper you are so stuck on is simply a self-convincing piece of frippery... anyone with any background in video swiftly and easily sees that

As much as I respect Ace for his character...and you do not... he was an inexperienced truthseeker who paid the price for being convinced of an extraordinary notion by bullshitters who then broke Ace's soul in two after he trued to build a solid case,found he couldn't, then found what a bunch of shites they were... and that's why he quit

So frankly, any pontificating from you about 9 meaningless conditions is just a sad joke

His conditions dont mean anything Bryan, so whether it applies to anything or not is irrelevant

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 11:23 PM   #44
bryan

Quote:
Maybe you can step back from being so gullable and realise Ace set his conditions to match the footage and his conditions mean nothing at all: he simply choose to try to claim the chopper footage is faked when it isnt and constructed his argument from there, which you believe because you want to believe, like the simple matter of fact how-things-are location of the chopper at the time of the crash meaning to Ace it HAD to be there because its part of what ace cant prove is true but wants to believe is true

Frankly, Ace's paper you are so stuck on is simply a self-convincing piece of frippery... anyone with any background in video swiftly and easily sees that
Anybody who can recreate the live 9/11 plane images like Ace Baker has done in this video

is qualified to know under what circumstances the process is possible. It's not good enough to say his list of conditions is a "piece of frippery". If you disagree with the list, tell us what's wrong with it. If you accept the list is accurate, but you're happy to put it down to coincidence, tell us why you're NOT happy to put the NORAD failures down to coincidence.

Quote:
As much as I respect Ace for his character...and you do not... he was an inexperienced truthseeker who paid the price for being convinced of an extraordinary notion by bullshitters who then broke Ace's soul in two after he trued to build a solid case,found he couldn't, then found what a bunch of shites they were... and that's why he quit

So frankly, any pontificating from you about 9 meaningless conditions is just a sad joke

His conditions dont mean anything Bryan, so whether it applies to anything or not is irrelevant
When I listed the nine necessary conditions, you took the time to comment on each condition in the list in the mistaken belief you were debunking them. Now I've pointed out that you made some basic errors, you've got the chance to have another go at debunking the list, but you've suddenly decided the nine conditions are meaningless and not worth further comment. Instead, you're dodging the arguments and trying to divert the discussion towards personalities and politics in the truth movement.
Old 17-05-2009, 11:32 PM   #45
helloperator
Banned

So I don't get it...if that video shows copied smoke...that must mean there was no smoke at all...coz if there was smoke why would they need to copy it and enlarge it?

That video if it want to prove there was copied smoke...must also assert that there was no smoke at all.

Get what I mean?

(also...anyone looking at videos and dancing and singing because of what they prove...is dangerously deluded...but that's another story)

edit: oh bedroom cut, my mistake...as you were

Last edited by helloperator; 17-05-2009 at 11:37 PM.
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 09:55 AM   #46
stannrodd

I wish I could copy and post some smoke !!!

Stann
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 10:38 AM   #47
fanoftruth

"So I don't get it...if that video shows copied smoke...that must mean there was no smoke at all...coz if there was smoke why would they need to copy it and enlarge it?

That video if it want to prove there was copied smoke...must also assert that there was no smoke at all" - helloperator

The original video has been debunked it would seem, so this comment isn't directly related to it as such. Copied smoke though does not equate to no smoke, that's being a bit silly. My original theory, if the footage wasn't forged, was that the smoke would have been digitally enhanced for television purposes to 'sell' the fires as being far more intense than they were in reality.
fanoftruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 07:58 PM   #48
bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoftruth View Post
My original theory, if the footage wasn't forged, was that the smoke would have been digitally enhanced for television purposes to 'sell' the fires as being far more intense than they were in reality.
Do you think it would have been easy to digitally enhance the smoke on LIVE TV for more than an hour on over 15 camera feeds? What if the footage didn't match up with amateur videos?

I hope you're not trying to make the truth movement look stupid.
Old 20-05-2009, 06:41 AM   #49
fanoftruth

It would be a cinch to digitally enhance smoke for however long needed. As for doing this across multiple feeds, well that's taking a big risk but if 9/11 was as deep a conspiracy as it seems (and far deeper to no planers) then risks were taken by the perps left right and centre that day.

I however know that the footage in the original footage was not in its originally broadcast state so we can leave this subject behind now.
fanoftruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 12:46 AM   #50
matrix911
Inactive

Quote:
How unfortunate.... the fakery evidence is fake

Poor old NPT, back to no proof whatsoever beyond quasi religous belief
Let me repeat what you continue to ignore about this "CLIP".

Its Debunked, Defunked and IRRELEVANT

Or in other words, as bryan pointed out, "NPT has been validated on several fronts and doesn't need fake evidence like this."

So why do you and other shills like you ignore that FACT and keep parroting your drivel as if it hasn't been addressed, debunked and put to rest?

But feel free anytime to explain how that 1 anomaly negates or disproves the 100's of other anomalies and evidence of fakery that have already been PROVEN long before this "irrelevant" fakery was debated.

hint: IT DOESN'T

Last edited by gilly; 21-05-2009 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Personal insult
matrix911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 08:56 AM   #51
gilly
Banned

Please skip the personal insults.

It's a little childish to resort to name-calling, when people disagree with you.
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote