Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 23-01-2008, 09:03 PM   #281
hirschfelder

Temple Newsam

Temple Newsam is a stately home and a former estate of The Knights Templar. It used to be the home of the 80,000 capacity Leeds Festival until riots caused it to be moved, but this ole house has watched over performances by Eminem, Marilyn Manson etc

The Sphinx Gates

The Little Temple

Stables
Old 23-01-2008, 09:15 PM   #282
hirschfelder

Random

Domes, pyramids, a statue of liberty type figure and a Loomie-Branded hotel

Pyramid with no capstone (also overlooking Millenium Sq)

Reptilian coloured hands by the Civic Hall, a place of power, pointing to Town Hall, a symbol of the citizens. The politicians mould the people?

Last edited by hirschfelder; 23-01-2008 at 09:22 PM.
hirschfelder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 09:18 PM   #283
hirschfelder

The Leeds Club - 3 Albion Place

3 Albion Place occupies a special place in the hearts and minds of Yorkshire’s leaders. A hidden gem, this magnificent Grade 2 listed Victorian building in the heart of Leeds was the networking hub of professional life in the city for almost 150 years. Now, beautifully restored and reinvigorated, it is once again making an impact as the conference and meeting venue in Leeds and “the place where leaders meet”.

It is also the home to a number of leading organisations and the elite members' club

It's the building on the left with the pyramid and the eye
Old 23-01-2008, 10:05 PM   #284
lenejento

My class at flower decoration school have been invited to decorate at the freemason lodge here in trondheim, I will definately bring my camera

http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilde:F..._Trondheim.jpg
There are neither good nor bad qualities in the self. The self is free from all quality. If there is unity then there will also be duality. The numeral one gives rise to other numbers. The truth is neither one nor two. It is as it is. - Ramana Maharshi

When you access that level of awareness, there is an answer to everything, so long as you don't ask the question. Or, looking from another angle, there are no answers because there are no questions.- David Icke

Last edited by lenejento; 23-01-2008 at 10:28 PM.
lenejento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 12:37 AM   #285
quester123
Inactive

Default Cottingley Towers, Leeds

A view of Cottingley Towers from above, the pyramid building was formally known as the Sphinx...

[IMG][/IMG]

Formally The Sphinx...
[IMG][/IMG]
Towers on dome, viewed from Elland Road, notice the marker stone
[IMG][/IMG]
quester123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 01:11 AM   #286
quester123
Inactive

Default hands - millenuim square leeds

Nine Towers 11 hands

More Hands

In Distress

Hands facing town Hall, over water

Titanium Capstone

Cacoon & "service Tower"

owl on obelisk
Old 24-01-2008, 01:20 AM   #287
quester123
Inactive

Default The Handshake, Briggate, Leeds

Old 24-01-2008, 02:01 AM   #288
flare

Not sure if these are illuminati inspired but interesting designs to say the least.

Former English, Scottish and Australian Bank, north-east corner of Collins and Queen Streets Melbourne now ANZ banking museum. Architect - William Wardel

Last edited by flare; 24-01-2008 at 02:07 AM.
flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 02:13 AM   #289
flare

The Shrine of Remembrance - Melbourne
War memorial

flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 12:01 PM   #290
quester123
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenejento View Post
My class at flower decoration school have been invited to decorate at the freemason lodge here in trondheim, I will definately bring my camera

http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilde:F..._Trondheim.jpg
Oh yes, please take your camera and don't forget to share the pictures with us
Old 24-01-2008, 12:45 PM   #291
quester123
Inactive

Default The Merrion Centre, Leeds

A fairly boring shopping centre with some odd stuff

This is The Androgyne by Glen Hellman:

The shopping centre is built close to the site of Leeds first synagogue

Below are some pictures of animated props, which were originally used on the film set of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang:

An animated Time Machine was removed from the Merrion Centre a few years ago, this was also designed by Rowland Emett. Now here's a curious thing, back in the 1980's a film crew used to attend a nightclub upstairs. To film a disco event for the TV called Hitman & Her, the opening theme tune was called "cacoon" by timerider. Another curious thing, on the lower level of the merrion centre, directly underneath the animated Time Machine was a little
nightclub called Le Phonographique. Many of the folks that used to visit it
then went on to be quite famous in the music industry. Marc Almond & Soft Cell, The Abrasive Wheels & the Sisters of Mercy.

curious stuff
Old 24-01-2008, 11:54 PM   #292
hirschfelder

Default Leeds as Giza pt I

Leeds Civic Hall is the seat of local government in the city. Opened by King George V, it sits at the top of Millenium Square, a seemingly nondescript public square which was opened on 30 Apr 2001 by Nelson Mandella as part of Leeds’ millennium celebration

Image shows one of the Portland stone twin towers of the Civic Hall. The first stage is surrounded by Corinthian columns rising to a bell tower capped by a pediment. On the top of the final stage, an obelisk shaped spire, and a gilt bronze owl sits

Further owls stand atop obelisks in the square, watching over the crowds who flock there to see acts such as the Kaiser Chiefs and Bryan Adams, and watch football on the big screen.

The overall design of the building incorporates many pyramids

So here we have an important civic building which happens to have a few Egyptian/Occult symbols connected to it. It's hardly the Great Pyramid of Giza is it? For example, if you stood in front of the Great Pyramid of Khafre and looked to your left, you'd see the Great Pyramid of Khufu, with its famous missing capstone.

If you stand in front the Civic Hall and look to your left, do you see a pyramid with a missing capstone?
Old 24-01-2008, 11:57 PM   #293
hirschfelder

Default Leeds as Giza pt II

Ok, it's a bit of a coincidence, but hardly Giza. If you stood in front of the Great Pyramid of Khafre and looked at 1 o'clock, you'd see the famous Sphinx

If you stand in front of the Civic Hall and look at 1 o'clock, you obviously wouldn't see a sphinx! You wouldn't see a big body with a raised head with an entrance under the head with paw-like ornamental plinths at either side of the entrance!

Now look at the relative locations of Leeds Civic Hall/Great Pyramid of Khafre, Leeds Institute/Great Pyramid of Khufu (missing capstone) and the Great Sphinxes of Leeds and Giza

Leeds

Giza
Old 25-01-2008, 07:32 PM   #294
pri01

I don't know how to isolate the logo for Liverpool capital of culture 2008 so I will attach website link for you to view. The logo is littered all over the city and the zero in the 08 is the serpent devouring its tail oruborus I think. Everything is purple and orange, very dark I think.

http://www.liverpool08.com/News/Arch..._Liverpool.asp
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2008, 03:51 PM   #295
fir3start3r

Default Illuminati symbolism is Ferris Wheels

This is all put out by Matthew Delooze. I HIGHLY recommend his article:
http://www.matthewdelooze.co.uk/read...?article_id=33

Example:
Paris Ferris wheel:

Illuminati Pyramid:

Illuminati Ferris wheel:

Closer look of the pyramid's eye:

To understand what the Ferris Wheel actually IS, why it is appearing EVERYWHERE and what it DOES, read this article by Matthew Delooze:
http://www.matthewdelooze.co.uk/read...?article_id=33

Last edited by fir3start3r; 31-01-2008 at 04:11 PM.
fir3start3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 01:32 PM   #296
fiery_truth

A pyramid/obelisk like thing in Caerphilly town centre.

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/2...philly2zq9.jpg

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2...philly1uw7.jpg
Old 23-02-2008, 05:19 PM   #297
lenejento

I took pictures of this crests in the fremason lodge here in Trondheim

And this banner

Unfortunately didn't have time to take pictures of all of them.
There are neither good nor bad qualities in the self. The self is free from all quality. If there is unity then there will also be duality. The numeral one gives rise to other numbers. The truth is neither one nor two. It is as it is. - Ramana Maharshi

When you access that level of awareness, there is an answer to everything, so long as you don't ask the question. Or, looking from another angle, there are no answers because there are no questions.- David Icke
lenejento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 05:53 AM   #298
enlightenme

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijams View Post
Melbourne where I live is replete with Illuminati symbolism, I have been starting a collection of photgaraphs to document them and will post them here.

Everybody needs to become more symbol literate(including me), so here is a good place to post analyse, discuss and learn.

Please post any good symbolism pics you find with a brief description of where it's from and your interpretation.

Jimi

thanks Jimi, now you have me looking out for symbols in Melbourne wherever i go!

q. what is with the huge owl statue near the docklands? have you seen it?
enlightenme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:18 PM   #299

These are two photgraphs I took today from the museum part of manchester university. I'm not sure exactly what they are/where they come from but I thought the sun and the snake were quite interesting...

I cant make out the first word under the first picture but the rest is AD SOLEM, any help about them?
18084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 01:03 AM   #300
hirschfelder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18084 View Post
I cant make out the first word under the first picture but the rest is AD SOLEM, any help about them?
Arduus ad solem - Lifted up to the sun
Motto of the University of Manchester

"The motto of the university was "Arduus Ad Solem", literally meaning "striving towards the sun". It is a metaphor for aspiring to enlightenment. The motto is a quote from Virgil's Aeneid, but the archives do not record the reasons for its choice. In the Aeneid, the quote refers to a serpent and the sun, both of which feature in the university coat of arms."

Look into this stuff mate. I never imagined I'd find much global conspiracy esoteric worship occultist doo-dah's in Leeds, but I see it all over t'place now

Check out my blog in my sig. I fully expect you to find something similar. Look towards Manchester's civic quarter if there is one, specifically look towards buildings built in the 19th century. Maybe even check out the Aeniad?

Cities like Leeds and Manchester must have served as huge cash cows during the Industrial Revolution. Let's face it, the people who slaved to make that money didn't see a right lot did they? See Freddie Engels's The Great Towns

Manchester was once one of the world's ten biggest cities, amazingly. If this Illuminati stuff is for real, they are bound to have raised edifices and symbols devoted to that which they worship

Last edited by hirschfelder; 07-03-2008 at 01:11 AM.
hirschfelder is offline   Reply With Quote