Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 17-05-2009, 05:48 PM   #1
keithm
Inactive

Default Worldwide Petition for New 9/11 Investigation

Worldwide Petition for a New Independent 9/11 Investigation

http://world911truth.org/

World for 9/11 Truth (W9T.org) which started on May 12th, 2009, is a grassroots campaign to unify the world behind one single idea: a new independent investigation for 9/11.

Millions of people around the world doubt the official version of the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission, and this number is growing everyday. Our goal is clear: we want all these people to sign our petition.

We are also calling on all 9/11 Truth Movement local groups to support this initiative. We hope to work with all of you very soon. Here you will find fliers and other documents to distribute in your area in support of our petition.

Let's all unite behind a new independent 9/11 investigation and let's show the world how big this movement really is.

Last edited by keithm; 17-05-2009 at 05:49 PM.
keithm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 06:25 PM   #2
christophera

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithm View Post
Worldwide Petition for a New Independent 9/11 Investigation

World for 9/11 Truth (W9T.org) which started on May 12th, 2009, is a grassroots campaign to unify the world behind one single idea: a new independent investigation for 9/11.

Millions of people around the world doubt the official version of the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission, and this number is growing everyday. Our goal is clear: we want all these people to sign our petition.

We are also calling on all 9/11 Truth Movement local groups to support this initiative. We hope to work with all of you very soon. Here you will find fliers and other documents to distribute in your area in support of our petition.

Let's all unite behind a new independent 9/11 investigation and let's show the world how big this movement really is.
I would venture that the petition I just signed has no better chance of getting a new investigation than I do with what I'm doing IF people help me get back to posting on message board that have banned me for using reason and evidence by signing this petition started to request from quasi authorities that they address obvious information.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/911WTC

(Notice you can email me directly from the index page of my site.)

I think its bullshit when there is no way to feedback to such organizations. They position themselves as authorities of some kind then show that they are a part of the problem by not gathering and sorting information on 9-11 intelligently.

How about uniting behind a completely feasible explanation for what happened, and you won't find the word "collapse" improperly used anywhere associated with it.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11scenario.html

Because of the FEMA structural deception the investigation into the the cause of death is nullified, meaning that a new analysis of "collapse" (sic) is needed and compelled by US law.

Why would intelligent individuals ignore valid evidence completely relevant to what they think and say their actions are when that action could effect the lives and existences of the modern world?
christophera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 07:59 PM   #3
christophera

Default Response from contact attempt to world911truth.org

It is a one way street with these 9-11 organizations, pretty much without exception. I tried using their contact email to give them feedback. Look what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by
The following message to was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'sorry, no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1)'

Reporting-MTA : dns; ironport3.opentransfer.com

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; [98.130.1.149]
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'sorry, no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1)' (delivery attempts: 0)

Subject | [RE]Evidence, Reason and the Petition
Sent Date | Sun, 17 May 2009 14:37:00 -0400 (EDT) 05-17-2009 2:37:00 PM
From | "Chris Brown"
To |

I just signed the petition.

My site,

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11scenario.html

and the video in 2 parts linked from it,

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...04594075547308

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...01680091399090

Need to be linked from your site.

Because the 9-11 truth movement has been infiltrated and the infiltrators, quasi leaders of the truth movement are using misinformation without question and will not provide evidence justifying that use. Gage, loose change, jones, all of them. None will address the evidence from 9-11 and elsewhere identifying the core of the towers as concrete. The concrete core is independently verifiable and the steel core columns FEMA identifie! s as the core of the towers is not.

There is a psyops using social fears controlling the truth movement.

If you can see I'm using facts and reason for my explanation, also list the petition that was created to get my posting privileges reinstated on all the forums I've been banned from for using evidence and reason to prove my points.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/911WTC

Thank you!

Christopher A. Brown
The leadership of the 9-11 truth movement is fake.

Why would intelligent individuals ignore valid evidence completely relevant to what they think and say their actions are when that action could effect the lives and existences of the modern world?

Last edited by christophera; 17-05-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 18-05-2009, 03:40 AM   #4
tabea_blumenschein

I have two questions for the truthers here.

1. Who would you choose to conduct the independent investigation?

2. Suppose that the new investigation, conducted by experts of your choosing, concludes that 9/11 was not an inside job, but was done by Arab terrorists hijacking commercial aircraft and crashing them into buildings (or attempting to, in the case of Flight 93). Also, the investigation concludes that the mountain of speculation put forth by the truth movement over the years is not supported by the evidence.

Would you accept those conclusions?

- Heinrich Heine

Last edited by tabea_blumenschein; 18-05-2009 at 03:42 AM.
tabea_blumenschein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 06:05 AM   #5
fanoftruth

1. Such a good question and an important one. I don't really claim to understand law or more importantly criminal law so I could only hazard a guess at how you go about drumming up such an investigation. Here in the UK there is a character by the name of Abu Hamza who has made many a headline for his opinions concerning the Uk, Islam and such. In the immediate wake of 9/11 (within a few days if I remember correctly) I sat astonished as Abu Hamza appeared on one of our most popular news shows to give his reaction to the attack in New York. His thoughts at the time seemed nothing short of ludicrous to myself and my family but of course in hindsight our opinions have changed. Anyway, in this interview he urges the UK plus any countries on the verge of backing the US in a war against Islam to each send a team of experts to investigate the attacks indipendently of any US run investigation ;

I think if this could be done that it would be the best way to go about a new investigation.

2. If it was found that 19 fundamentalists were able to similtaniously hijack 4 commercial airliners without a decent fightback from any passengers or crew then navigate their way around the skies of the US at the controls of planes they were unfamiliar with and be able to do this without any air defence giving them any problems so as giving them enough time to find their intended targets, hit them with immense precision, then have their targets plus neighbouring buildings to their targets crumble to the ground as if imploded, then you I suppose I would accept it. I may have to have myself committed but I would accept it.
fanoftruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 06:28 AM   #6
christophera

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabea_blumenschein View Post
I have two questions for the truthers here.

1. Who would you choose to conduct the independent investigation?

2. Suppose that the new investigation, conducted by experts of your choosing, concludes that 9/11 was not an inside job, but was done by Arab terrorists hijacking commercial aircraft and crashing them into buildings (or attempting to, in the case of Flight 93). Also, the investigation concludes that the mountain of speculation put forth by the truth movement over the years is not supported by the evidence.

Would you accept those conclusions?
Is this an attempted re hash of history?

Total pulverization rejects any notion. Nonsense post.

Old 18-05-2009, 06:34 AM   #7
christophera

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoftruth View Post
1. Such a good question and an important one. I don't really claim to understand law or more importantly criminal law so I could only hazard a guess at how you go about drumming up such an investigation. Here in the UK there is a character by the name of Abu Hamza who has made many a headline for his opinions concerning the Uk, Islam and such. In the immediate wake of 9/11 (within a few days if I remember correctly) I sat astonished as Abu Hamza appeared on one of our most popular news shows to give his reaction to the attack in New York. His thoughts at the time seemed nothing short of ludicrous to myself and my family but of course in hindsight our opinions have changed. Anyway, in this interview he urges the UK plus any countries on the verge of backing the US in a war against Islam to each send a team of experts to investigate the attacks indipendently of any US run investigation ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0X6PMa4o4w

I think if this could be done that it would be the best way to go about a new investigation.

2. If it was found that 19 fundamentalists were able to similtaniously hijack 4 commercial airliners without a decent fightback from any passengers or crew then navigate their way around the skies of the US at the controls of planes they were unfamiliar with and be able to do this without any air defence giving them any problems so as giving them enough time to find their intended targets, hit them with immense precision, then have their targets plus neighbouring buildings to their targets crumble to the ground as if imploded, then you I suppose I would accept it. I may have to have myself committed but I would accept it.
If you did so, I would expect a news bulletin years later to say;

After years of investigation by the galactic psychology team it was determined that after 99.87% of the global populations committed themselves to insane asylums, it was concluded that a hoax had made president bush appear as the norm and standard for behavior when he and his cabinet were the ones actually insane. Global psychological neglect, non feasance as well as mal feasance was prominant