Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 29-04-2009, 03:09 AM   #141
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
It was predictive programming. They created the synthetic terrorist so why not give them some clues as to what to do with all that conditioned rage. Childrens television workshop is linked to the same people who did the MK-Ultra thing at Rochester.
Any info you could point me to about this would be great, Ian2day.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 04:05 AM   #142
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
check this out, super:

http://texasbuddha.wordpress.com/200...ra-connection/
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 09:12 AM   #143
ian2day
Inactive

Quote:
My life.

Last edited by ian2day; 29-04-2009 at 09:13 AM.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2009, 01:43 PM   #144
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
My life.
I'd be interested in hearing about your experiences if you want to share, Ian2day. http://davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60665
Old 08-05-2009, 12:53 PM   #145
tomobedlam

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
At least 1 of those 1000 must have an active account.

Please log on and tell us why you're looking at this thread.

Hi there,

I'm a little confused about all of this, so I'm going to ask a question. I'm not here to jeer or mock, just to ask the question. Why would the artist of this cover, or of any of the examples shown in this thread, have 'encoded' this information into the picture? What purpose does it serve? Are you suggesting that the artist is on the NWO's side and gloating, or a free thinker trying to warn others? Neither supposition makes sense to me.
tomobedlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:14 PM   #146
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomobedlam View Post
Hi there,

I'm a little confused about all of this, so I'm going to ask a question. I'm not here to jeer or mock, just to ask the question. Why would the artist of this cover, or of any of the examples shown in this thread, have 'encoded' this information into the picture? What purpose does it serve? Are you suggesting that the artist is on the NWO's side and gloating, or a free thinker trying to warn others? Neither supposition makes sense to me.
In my opinion "why would" questions are a losing proposition. There are too many variables that might be overlooked. There are two options given here, but many more possibilities remain. For example, it has been said that the Illuminati operates within a kind of honor system. Even though they do it in the sneakiest of ways, they are required to "tell" us what they are doing. That way they can claim that we went along with the program willingly.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:25 PM   #147
tomobedlam

Quote:
In my opinion "why would" questions are a losing proposition. There are too many variables that might be overlooked. There are two options given here, but many more possibilities remain. For example, it has been said that the Illuminati operates within a kind of honor system. Even though they do it in the sneakiest of ways, they are required to "tell" us what they are doing. That way they can claim that we went along with the program willingly.
But surely an answer like this immediately produces a "God moves in mysterious ways" conclusion? "why would" is the most important question that you can ask here because if there is no answer then nothing else makes sense.
tomobedlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:43 PM   #148
supertzar

Quote:
But surely an answer like this immediately produces a "God moves in mysterious ways" conclusion? "why would" is the most important question that you can ask here because if there is no answer then nothing else makes sense.
Essentially what I am saying is that even if you can't think of a reason, there may well be one. You gave two possibilities, but there is no reason to be limited to those. I gave an answer that may or may not be correct. There may be other correct answers. See what I mean? When dealing with the unknown, being comfortable with ambiguity is a virtue.

Last edited by supertzar; 08-05-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:02 PM   #149
ex sheep

Quote:
Which god, that is the question.
Have a look at this video at the bottom here, this is a possible answer to your question.
Good luck in your quest.

Old 13-05-2009, 09:19 PM   #150
ex sheep

Bump

I wish as Size Of Light has said already, these people would give us some feedback on this 20,000 views in 1 week.
Old 14-05-2009, 06:28 PM   #151
flickflack

They have given feedback. Not many though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhand View Post
This Cookie Monster picture from 1976 is no big Illuminati foreshadowing clue.

If anybody lived at that time in the US, you'll remember a remake of King Kong with Jeff Bridges and Jessica Lange that came out that year.
In that film, King Kong climbs the World Trade Center instead of the Empire State Building.

Imdb website says it was released on 17 December 1976. So the October 1976 date on the C. M. picture would make sense. This is nothing more than a movie marketing tie-in to sell kids who loved the Cookie Monster on going to see the King Kong remake.

Nothing to see here.
flickflack is offline   Reply With Quote