Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 13-05-2009, 11:56 PM   #1
christophera

Default Would You Ignore INFO Useful For Getting Truth?

And then spend a bunch of time helping the psyops to get people to think that useless information was some how valuable?

Yea you would.

But that is probably because you do not know what useful information for getting more truth is.

Are you interested or will you continue to engage useless information because the psyops makes it appear popular?

Why would intelligent individuals ignore valid evidence completely relevant to what they think and say their actions are when that action could effect the lives and existences of the modern world?
christophera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 02:02 AM   #2
leviathanstaar

I'll go with my heart.

I'll weigh the information

I'll do this no matter what name on what magic screen says what.
Old 14-05-2009, 04:23 AM   #3
christophera

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathanstaar View Post
I'll go with my heart.

I'll weigh the information

I'll do this no matter what name on what magic screen says what.
In weighing the information, do not leave out a rational, comprehensive evaluation of how the information might be useful to gaining more truth. Include present conditions, political and social with a list of the people or governmental agencies having a duty to respond.

Your heart will like that.

Why would intelligent individuals ignore valid evidence completely relevant to what they think and say their actions are when that action could effect the lives and existences of the modern world?
Old 14-05-2009, 05:15 AM   #4
stannrodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christophera
Would You Ignore INFO Useful For Getting Truth?
Never would we do that Chris .. especially when it's useful ..

BUT for me I always ignore dis-INFO information such as Christopher concrete cores and no planes .. cgi .. holograms .. nukes .. DEW .. and licorice all-sorts of unlikely theories..

Stann
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 06:44 AM   #5
christophera

In weighing that, realize that if the information IS USEFUL, those who want to support secrecy and obscure the truth will oppose it without reason incessantly.