Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 25-04-2016, 07:05 PM   #181
iamhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguar83 View Post
I don't think the white light is a trap, I think that's just fearful thinking. If the white light were indeed a trap then why has it not been mentioned in some of the other alien encounter stories such as those in Timothy Good's books.
Those aliens see us as their younger, spiritual brothers who need to learn to love rather than hate.

I don't believe in reincarnation, I believe you are put on this earth by God to enjoy the abundant life. The reason this never happens for most is because they don't understand how their conscious / subconscious mind works, they don't understand thoughts become things and hence when they think worrying, fearful thoughts, their lives become that.

As soon as you discipline and control your thinking, your life can be amazing.

I believe life is a continuous journey of going onward, upward and Godward and when we die we simply go to the next level of reality towards God (and that is NOT reincarnating here again!).
I like how you think
Where are you at with your practice? Have you cleared your thoughts enough to create most of what you want in the world? As you get to create pretty much everything you want, would you stop at that? What if going up a level is only possible before a body dies, not when and not after? Wouldn't knowing that change all about how we play the game?
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 05:26 PM   #182
jaguar83

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
I like how you think
Where are you at with your practice? Have you cleared your thoughts enough to create most of what you want in the world? As you get to create pretty much everything you want, would you stop at that? What if going up a level is only possible before a body dies, not when and not after? Wouldn't knowing that change all about how we play the game?
Thanks

Since practicing Dr.Murphy's techniques for the last 3 years I have achieved the following:
1) Promotions at work and big salary rises when previously I was about to be fired (!)
2) Cured myself of many physical illnesses
3) Attracted a lot of beautiful women
4) Attracted very positive friends who like hanging around me
5) Had a peaceful and confident mind when previously I was full of worry and fear

Our body is only a physical vehicle to hold our infinite intelligence in. When the body is no longer fit for purpose, we simply lose it and move into the next dimension. God is in us at all times, God is eternal, has no beginning, has no end, hence we cannot have a beginning or an end, we are infinite and our journey onward, upward is also infinite.
jaguar83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 07:13 PM   #183
hobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswalker View Post
How can we have peace on earth when everything feeds off everything else? Even plants register something when you merely intend to harm them. So we have abattoirs and vegetarians all causing some kind of stress to another entity.

I wonder what really happens when you do not go to any light, white golden or purple? Are you then free to create your own universe and play?

I find this ubiquitous theme to be a bit exhausting - "we are here to learn". Learn what? If we're infinite and timeless and we access the Akashic Records, then we already know everything.
A better theory is that were are immortals and we enter this simulated reality with amnesia to relieve the boredom which must surely come with immortality.

I then like the trap theory - we are trapped here with amnesia and inter-dimensional parasites feed off our negative and maybe positive energy. This explains a lot.
Think of it as graduation day. Yes, in the spiritual world we might already know everything, but we have to show it in practice. This is what incarnated life is for. In the spiritual world we are surrounded by love and light,and we don´t get much opportunity to show e.g. forgiveness or magnanimity there. We need the earthly life´s friction and challenges to show our mettle.

"The one who dies before he dies, doesn´t die when he dies."
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 08:27 PM   #184
oneriver

Quote:
I used to be a very depressed guy, 3 years ago I thought 'life is rubbish', I was always getting ill etc.

Then I stumbled upon a book called The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind by Dr. Joseph Murphy. It changed my world. It explained how your mind works, how to cure yourself of illness and how to get the things you want in life.

If you think David Icke is a genius, Dr.Murphy was in my opinion even more of a genius, he was a mystic and knew the mind better than anyone else.

I can tell you since applying the techniques of that book my friend, I have seen miracles happen in my life that I previously thought impossible. That is why I know what Dr.Murphy is saying is true.

I really would urge you to read the book you won't regret it. It has case study after case study of real life examples of people achieving the impossible by applying his techniques.

It's also not a case of 'no pain no gain', as no God wants people to suffer. God wants the best for everyone. The reason there is such misery in the world is because people don't understand thoughts are things and 99.999% of people think negative thoughts all day long without realising it, hence this is what is made to manifest in their outer world.

We've all been taught that as you grow older it is inevitable you will get a horrible disease and die, yet this is an illusion. If you control your inner thinking and discipline your mind with good thoughts your subsconscious mind will keep you in perfect health. Dr.Murphy died aged 83 and he died in perfect health, he was so in tune with the infinite that 3 days before he passed away he told his wife it was his time to transcend into the next dimension and he would be leaving this Earth!

In a nutshell, to discipline your mind, you firstly need to be conscious of the thoughts you are having everyday and ask yourself 'is this a good thought that is beneficial to me or not'?

Once you identify you are having fearful, worrying thoughts, everytime that thought enters your mind, say the following phrase in your mind 'Peace and harmony govern my mind at all times'. You might find yourself saying this phrase 200 times a day for the first week, but what you are doing is reprogramming your subconscious mind and disciplining it and you will notice soon all the harmful thoughts will cease to come and you will have peace in your mind.

You are an infinite being and when you die you have infinite power so I don't even think you would need to worry about being in a white light trap. Say you were in the 'trap', how could they erase your memory when you are infinite? Infinite transcends anything else. I really think these are scare tactics by people who inadvertently live off fear and believe something sinister is out to get them.

Even David Icke would echo the above. A journalist once asked him 'why haven't the reptilians killed you yet for exposing them?' and he responded 'because I haven't accepted that scenario into my reality'

Icke clearly knew that he is infinite awareness and his thoughts and beliefs control his reality and are far more powerful than any reptilian agenda.
I agree with much of what you say, especially about disciplining your thoughts (ego), but what allows the 'infinite' to get trapped here is it the fact that we, though we are infinite or have an infinite component, we are also split, fragmented and separated from our Higher Selves.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 12:13 PM   #185
chriswalker

Quote:
Thanks

Since practicing Dr. Murphy's techniques for the last 3 years I have achieved the following:
1) Promotions at work and big salary rises when previously I was about to be fired (!)
2) Cured myself of many physical illnesses
3) Attracted a lot of beautiful women
4) Attracted very positive friends who like hanging around me
5) Had a peaceful and confident mind when previously I was full of worry and fear

Our body is only a physical vehicle to hold our infinite intelligence in. When the body is no longer fit for purpose, we simply lose it and move into the next dimension. God is in us at all times, God is eternal, has no beginning, has no end, hence we cannot have a beginning or an end, we are infinite and our journey onward, upward is also infinite.
Thanks for the book recommendation. I will buy it. I think it's dirt cheap for a kindle version on Amazon. I could use all of the above 1 through to 5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
Think of it as graduation day. Yes, in the spiritual world we might already know everything, but we have to show it in practice. This is what incarnated life is for. In the spiritual world we are surrounded by love and light,and we don´t get much opportunity to show e.g. forgiveness or magnanimity there. We need the earthly life´s friction and challenges to show our mettle.
This could be possible, but so could my theory of were are immortals and we enter this simulated reality with amnesia to relieve the boredom which must surely come with immortality.

The trap theory, where we are trapped here with amnesia and inter-dimensional parasites feed off our negative and maybe positive energy, is possible too. Scary but possible. It's also a theory you see more and more of on the internet. I wonder why?
chriswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 06:01 AM   #186
poiesis
Inactive

Having experienced this myself, I got the sense that it was just neurons firing at a more extreme rate than we're used to.

I'm one of the rare persons that can remember being a few days old and I remember lots of "white light" clouding my vision and making it difficult to see.

just my 2 pence
poiesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 01:20 PM   #187
chriswalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiesis View Post
Having experienced this myself, I got the sense that it was just neurons firing at a more extreme rate than we're used to.

I'm one of the rare persons that can remember being a few days old and I remember lots of "white light" clouding my vision and making it difficult to see.

just my 2 pence
Clouded vision doesn't seem to be a component of the NDE though.
chriswalker is offline   Reply With Quote