Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 23-07-2009, 04:07 PM   #41
ste_mc
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsmallz View Post
There's no reason for that sort of comments.. i though this forum was about people coming together and share ideas and experiences?

well my dear friend try and listen to this, i am not asking you to believe but HAVE A an OPEN MIND on things in life..
check this one out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEs0ynBljBs

i am not asking you to believe but as i said have AN OPEN MIND! where im from we got what we call "totem" basically those are lazy ass people whowant easy money and life so they use what we call "Rose-Croix" which is what you call cabalism or satanic rituals to make money. the totem is used when they turn into animal shaped entities mainly as snake ... they sacrifice their own breed in order to make money especially new born and they drink the blood.. i knew this WAY BEFORE THE BOHEMMIAN shit came out..

DO YOUR SEARCH ON CONGO PRESIDENT MUMBUTU.. he was WELL known for drinking human FRESH BLOOD even at MEETINGS!

check this little link
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=M...esult&resnum=1

THE SAME THING HAPPENS IN EUROPE MY FRIEND BUT IT IS VERY SECRETIVE .. THE MEDIA DID A GOOD JOB TO DUMB PEOPLE WITH DISSINFORMATION, CELEBS, SHOWS ETC.. KEEPING THE GENERAL PUBLIC UNEDUCATED/ UNAWARE OF THE HARSH REALITIES
I think it's statements like this that the guy has an issue with. He seem's pretty reasonable to me.
ste_mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 04:13 PM   #42
deafbred

Post truth is from the mouth - no lie is of the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by novymir View Post
What is "the TRUTH"? What and where is the source of "the TRUTH"? In your own words.
1) firmness, faithfulness, truth

a) sureness, reliability

b) stability, continuance

c) faithfulness, reliableness

d) truth

1) as spoken

2) of testimony and judgment

3) of divine instruction

4) truth as a body of ethical or religious knowledge

5) true doctrine

adv

2) in truth, truly

Deu 13:14 Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, [if it be] truth, [and] the thing certain, [that] such abomination is wrought among you;

Deu 32:4 [He is] the Rock, his work [is] perfect: for all his ways [are] judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right [is] he.

Jos 24:14 Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD.

1Sa 12:24 Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great [things] he hath done for you.

1Ki 17:24 And the woman said to Elijah, Now by this I know that thou [art] a man of God, [and] that the word of the LORD in thy mouth [is] truth.

Jhn 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, [but] grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

1Jo 2:21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Last edited by deafbred; 23-07-2009 at 04:20 PM.
deafbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 04:19 PM   #43
ex sheep

I don't dismiss the religion thing either, as was rightly said there's a LOT of reference to reptilian stuff in there too, I think the truth is scattered every where, and you cannot dismiss anything, you don't need to believe everything, but take what resonates with you.
These shills/ lizards whatever you want to call them are so easy to spot on this forum.
They use the same tactic over and over again (reptilian brain)
Someone opens up a subject that is close to the truth, like this topic, and they go ape shit.
Old 23-07-2009, 04:19 PM   #44
novymir

Quote:
Originally Posted by deafbred View Post
1) firmness, faithfulness, truth

a) sureness, reliability

b) stability, continuance

c) faithfulness, reliableness

d) truth

1) as spoken

2) of testimony and judgment

3) of divine instruction

4) truth as a body of ethical or religious knowledge

5) true doctrine

adv

2) in truth, truly
Hmm, looks like it's all subjective value-judgement to me.
Old 23-07-2009, 04:24 PM   #45
mrindigo
Inactive

I happen to share similar views with siatd on the subject. There is some interesting references to reptilian humanoids in various ancient culture. Beyond that it's purely speculation, theory, and eyewitness claims. While I'm open to the idea that they could exist, there just isn't anything tangible beyond things like Sumerian statues of the Anunaki.

There's a few flaws with theories on them too. Witnesses describe them as being 11 feet tall, super strong, super fast, and having supernatural abilities. If they were indeed aggressive like many claim, wouldn't it be easy to dominate such a physically weak species like man? That would certainly be easier than trying to breed out humans over generations for possession. That also allows for 'renegades' to shift their influence away from the populations. Why leave things open to chance like that?

The claims by Zecharia Sitchin don't add up either. Why come to this planet specifically for gold when Earth is not the only planet containing it? Wouldn't it make more sense to harvest a dead planet or asteroid belts for ore and minerals than causing devastation on a living planet, or creating a primitive slave race? Further more, if they're advanced enough for interstellar space travel, and interdimensional travel, you would think it possible that they may not even have to physically harvest minerals and ore like we do anymore. Space is anything but vast stretches of emptiness with a few stars, planets, and other celestial bodies dotting it. It's loaded with all sorts of particles and building blocks to create life and matter. Maybe they would have machinery to attract these particles and building blocks, completely eliminating the need to physically mine for anything. Lastly, by case of sheer logic, any creature advanced enough to be traveling the cosmos would have to have undergone a spiritual and intellectual awakening to be able to harness their technology and establish a civilization to produce such ideologies. If they were evil like many claim, then surely they would have warred amongst themselves, likely never having achieved the level of technology claimed they possess. Only a peaceful approach and focus on civilization would work for that, because all of their resources and thinking would need to be pooled to achieve such things as interstellar space travel. This is all of course assuming they do exist at all. There just isn't enough for me to jump ship on this subject, but I'll entertain the possibilities.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 04:25 PM   #46
deafbred

Thumbs down petty pretense 'selective correspondence'

Quote:
Hmm, looks like it's all subjective value-judgement to me.
Pro 10:18 He that hideth hatred [with] lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, [is] a fool.

Pro 10:23 [It is] as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.

Pro 12:15 The way of a fool [is] right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel [is] wise.

Pro 12:16 A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent [man] covereth shame.

Pro 13:16 Every prudent [man] dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open [his] folly.

Pro 15:5 A fool despiseth his father's instruction: but he that regardeth reproof is prudent.

Pro 18:2 A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.

Ecc 7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so [is] the laughter of the fool: this also [is] vanity.

Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

1Cr 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

Last edited by deafbred; 23-07-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Old 23-07-2009, 04:26 PM   #47
novymir

Quote:
Pro 10:18 He that hideth hatred [with] lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, [is] a fool.

Pro 10:23 [It is] as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.

Pro 12:15 The way of a fool [is] right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel [is] wise.

Pro 12:16 A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent [man] covereth shame.
Excuse me....???????????? Who/what is saying this?
Not really(confused). It's the mind of The Demiurge---------- The Erroneous One. The would-be Usurper. The Confused and Fearful One. Of Separation, Supremicism. Disturbed. Lashing Out. Demanding Obedience, threatening, deceiving, imposing, blackmailing. VAIN. INSECURE. AFRAID. HURT.

Last edited by novymir; 23-07-2009 at 04:41 PM.
novymir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 04:41 PM   #48
deafbred

Thumbs down insanity,twisted eyesofdiscourse,mischeiviousdeeds

Quote:
Excuse me....???????????? Who/what is saying this?
Not really. It's the mind of The Demiurge---------- The Erroneous One.
Mat 22:35 Then one of them, [which was] a lawyer, asked [him a question], tempting him, and saying,

Mar 8:11 And the Pharisees came forth, and began to question with him, seeking of him a sign from heaven, tempting him.

Act 19:40 For we are in danger to be called in question for this day's uproar, there being no cause whereby we may give an account of this concourse.

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Last edited by deafbred; 23-07-2009 at 05:42 PM.
Old 23-07-2009, 04:46 PM   #49
novymir

Quote:
Mat 22:35 Then one of them, [which was] a lawyer, asked [him a question], tempting him, and saying,

Mar 8:11 And the Pharisees came forth, and began to question with him, seeking of him a sign from heaven, tempting him.

Act 19:40 For we are in danger to be called in question for this day's uproar, there being no cause whereby we may give an account of this concourse.
Very good expression of downloaded data there, you must have a large memory capacity. Kind of like that guy in the video you posted.

[edit] In a way, it's a form of trying to throw a hex on me, but I know it's not the Real You doing that. It can't hurt me anymore.
This Hex, what hexes It::
http://www.goddirect.org/mindemtn/wr...y/toxshame.htm

Last edited by novymir; 23-07-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Old 23-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #50
zero1
Inactive

Question Reptilians..?

I'm stubborn about this issue - I still think it's a metaphor for the behaviour of men who act according to the desires and prompts of their "reptilian" brain; which is the processing centre of emotions like lust, greed, fear, all lower egoic instincts which reduce the human to the level of animal (and takes joy in it, too).

Icke himself seemed to say as much in a recent interview with Alex Jones.
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 05:17 PM   #51
jack5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero1 View Post
I'm stubborn about this issue - I still think it's a metaphor for the behaviour of men who act according to the desires and prompts of their "reptilian" brain; which is the processing centre of emotions like lust, greed, fear, all lower egoic instincts which reduce the human to the level of animal (and takes joy in it, too).

Icke himself seemed to say as much in a recent interview with Alex Jones.
Icke does not use the reptilians in a metaphor way.He states in his latest radio interview on Kerrang radio that this accusation is completely false and goes on to explain why.Please listen to the radio interview on Kerrang radio for his full explanation of the reptilian issue.
jack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 05:21 PM   #52
zero1
Inactive

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack5 View Post
Icke does not use the reptilians in a metaphor way.He states in his latest radio interview on Kerrang radio that this accusation is completely false and goes on to explain why.Please listen to the radio interview on Kerrang radio for his full explanation of the reptilian issue.
He literally believes in extra-dimensional shape-shifting reptilian humanoids who rule with malevolent intent; I know that. Thanks.
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 05:23 PM   #53
jack5

Quote:
Originally Posted by siatd View Post
No, being accused of being closed minded simply for not agreeing 'hurts'. I have made perfectly reasonable points and been personally attacked for not accepting the orthodoxy.

The analogy of religion has been proven accurate by the very behaviour of the reptilian believers on this thread.

Easy to accuse someone of being closed minded just because they don't believe what you do. Quite a different matter is responding to their questions and criticisms without making it personal.

Right now, can you respond to the criticisms I've made without trying to degrede or insult me personally?

I don't take kindly to being accused of being closed minded just because I don't accept the orthodoxy. If people insult me I show them where that sort of exchange will lead them.

I have no great faith in contemporary science. But a lack of belief in the mainstream doesn't in any way justify a belief in metaphysical demonic shape shifting reptilians. Why believe in them and not some other metaphysical entity?

In particular, why believe in such particular metaphysical entities that you feel the need (not you personally, 'you' in the generic sense) to accuse anyone who doesn't also believe that? That is a religious, dogmatic attitude, and a trained, Pavlovian response. And it is exhibited to the letter by some of the believers in reptilian metphysical demonic shapeshifters.

So I stand by my position that this sort of belief is in essence no different to mainstream religion. If anyone can actually answer this point, rather than throw accusations and try to divert the question, I'll be more than happy to read what you've got to say.
Nope.Isaid that you should open your mind more.And your response only intensifies this belief in me.
Old 23-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #54
jack5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack5 View Post
Nope.Isaid that you should open your mind more.And your response only intensifies this belief in me.
Further quote i should have included that mainstream religion relies on faith alone and is only a belief system.Ickes and other peoples reptilian theory is begining to be explained by mainstream science,ie the origin of dark matter energy we cannot see with our human limitations.Quantum physics is becoming more and more accepted as a explanation of other dimensions and energies we humans cannot detect using our limited five sense false reality.Prahps you could read up on some of the theories you so readily reject in your narrow perception of this now questioned reality.
Old 23-07-2009, 05:44 PM   #55
deafbred

Post veto

Quote:
Very good expression of downloaded data there, you must have a large memory capacity. Kind of like that guy in the video you posted.

[edit] In a way, it's a form of trying to throw a hex on me, but I know it's not the Real You doing that. It can't hurt me anymore.
This Hex, what hexes It::
http://www.goddirect.org/mindemtn/wr...y/toxshame.htm
Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Last edited by deafbred; 23-07-2009 at 05:44 PM.
Old 23-07-2009, 06:14 PM   #56
stockstalker

Reptilians is a key strategy that David Icke uses to survive in this legal, prosecuting world. He wouldn't be where he is today, if he didn't have the reptiles protecting him from lawsuits, etc and the very people he's writing about.

If you take whatever you read literally, be it David Icke, Nassim Haramein, or Albert Einstein, then you're dumb as fuck b/c the system already has you. You need to read between the lines. It is there that what David Icke thinks is the truth can be found.

P.S. Have you ever noticed that certain emotions like anger and self-pity, when expressed only for a few minutes, completely drain away your energy for the whole day, or the next? How did a mere 20 minutes of anger/self-pity translate into 24+ hours of energy loss? Where did all of that energy go? Aha! Now we're onto something! (I think we are all farmed for energy by an unknown entity, in one way or another in this world).

Last edited by stockstalker; 23-07-2009 at 06:22 PM.
stockstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 06:19 PM   #57
novymir

Quote:
Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Amazing!!!
Actually, you will not know what they are by their fruits, which is what that implies-- "good" or "evil". By their fruits you will know how they view themselves, by their fruits you can know what is the spirit inspiring or possessing them. By their fruits you can see the level of immersion in false-identity, ideology. External programing. Virtual-reality. Also, one must take into account the possibility of unintended consequences, accident, and mistake.

But that cannot change what they really are. No matter how hard they try, deny, and reject. They cannot sever the connection to "GOD", IT is inside Us, and We are inside "God". Even the "Demiurge" consciousness is, though it may be more like a lesion trying to escape, taking as many with it as It can.

And I've got news for ya, The True Creator of All Life is NOT a Destroyer, IT will not initiate "armageddon". IT will cure and HEAL the problem, and WE are part of that cure. That is, rise above duality. LOVE, Manifest out of LOVE, the Creative Spirit within of LOVE-FORGIVENESS-LIFE=TRUTH. That which conflicts with IT is Error and (virtual)separation.

Last edited by novymir; 23-07-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 23-07-2009, 06:36 PM   #58
hawk

Don't you wish somebody would ask the President or Gordon Brown or Henry Kissinger to say it? That would be fun.
Old 23-07-2009, 06:47 PM   #59
lightgiver

Default Reptilian Blood

If its in the blood,one can feel it,

Reptilians Humans and Illuminati History 1/9 ,Stewart Swerdlow.

just ask yourself is all this war and killing we have had on this planet for centuries normal,NO not to humans.

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-07-2009 at 07:07 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #60
deafbred

Thumbs down ur evil - wicked - cunning - and strife filled

just like a reptilian

Quote:
Amazing!!!
Actually, you will not know what they are by their fruits, which is what that implies-- "good" or "evil". By their fruits you will know how they view themselves, by their fruits you can know what is the spirit inspiring or possessing them. By their fruits you can see the level of immersion in false-identity, ideology. External programing. Virtual-reality. Also, one must take into account the possibility of unintended consequences, accident, and mistake.

But that cannot change what they really are. No matter how hard they try, deny, and reject. They cannot sever the connection to "GOD", IT is inside Us, and We are inside "God". Even the "Demiurge" consciousness is, though it may be more like a lesion trying to escape, taking as many with it as It can.

And I've got news for ya, The True Creator of All Life is NOT a Destroyer, IT will not initiate "armageddon". IT will cure and HEAL the problem, and WE are part of that cure. That is, rise above duality. LOVE, Manifest out of LOVE, the Creative Spirit within of LOVE-FORGIVENESS-LIFE=TRUTH. That which conflicts with IT is Error and (virtual)separation.

your the one trying to possess me

and i must say your doing a very never ending job of it until it seems in your above statement you arrogantly believe to have won some sort of game your playing and onslaughting.

don't you realize your just talking to yourself? self justified?

i merely shared a post of info opinions of some i thought others would like to see and hear for themselves.

if you take offense to it than keep it to yourself. im not here to fight with you on your opinion.

you take offense to christ because you don't accept him. you hate him before you hate me.

you see anything referenced to god or christ and it rives an anger in you that you throw on my face by asking me "what is truth"

give me a break. and leave 'me' out of your destructive attitude towards my post

your delusional if you think you got news for me "I've got news for ya" (wow what an attitude)

your way out of line

then you blame me for being the one who is in the wrong

thats nuts

You Only Try to Set a Trap

and You Know It! (even i can feel/felt it, your spirit)(im sure others know it to)(your just to full of yourself to accept the truth, 'your not getting away with nothing')

you instigated this whole 'argument'
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=37

your the one with a perception attitude of insolence

i was just sharing the opinions of others

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=36
with a little comment of my own
"yeh.. "OPEN YOUR MIND"! they say, to allow for all kinds of spiritual deceptions to take place and work within you. it never ends, its a spiritual pit of wondering's/mystery, instead of holding fast to the TRUTH, and knowing the TRUTH and having PEACE OF MIND. they want to make you unstable and usable to work with magicians and tarot card readers who wish to keep you in the box of unknowing and control of which it never ends and is a constant hypnosis of fear and quicksand acceptance to things which never existed at all but all in all was a deceptively STRONG DELUSION if you allow it to HAVE POWER OVER YOU by accepting a LIE-"
__________________________________________________ _______
im in no need of your doctrine or so called spiritual truth or destructive criticism

its obvious your the one trying to rule over me and instill a deluded fantasy of being some sort of insightful teacher

i can feel your spirit, the spirit of error, trying to make me feel guilty,,,

right when you sent this post

here we are now.. on and on.. you trolling for responses to self created self glorifying arguments

if you got an opinion - stay on topic - its about lizard people, not about what i believe or what truth is

i just showed what other people think

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=36

novymir:
"And I've got news for ya, The True Creator of All Life is NOT a Destroyer, IT will not initiate "armageddon". IT will cure and HEAL the problem, and WE are part of that cure."

actually your apart of the problem because of your ignorance,

Mat 10:34 "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

novymir:
"But that cannot change what they really are. No matter how hard they try, deny, and reject. They cannot sever the connection to "GOD", IT is inside Us, and We are inside "God"."

you want me to deny god because you have such a hatred for him. you think god is inside of you? you think you are love? if you were, you wouldn't deny the word. you think you can heal yourself and the world? that's laughable, you are nothing without jesus christ, and if you hate that statement than you just hate the truth, because christ exemplifies truth -and if you think it is 'religion' than fine, call it what you want, in order to dismiss it

novymir:
"Actually, you will not know what they are by their fruits, which is what that implies-- "good" or "evil". By their fruits you will know how they view themselves, by their fruits you can know what is the spirit inspiring or possessing them. By their fruits you can see the level of immersion in false-identity, ideology. External programing. Virtual-reality. Also, one must take into account the possibility of unintended consequences, accident, and mistake."

you think you know what i am? you see with that above statement shows exactly what i know you serve- the nothing- someone who STANDS NOWHERE, stands for nothing and tries their hardest to bring to nothing what is. duality you call it... 'ideology' 'identity' label it so you can scapegoat it- your truth is trash- its good for nothing- full of crap and you know it- its obvious the only external programing im avoiding is yours.

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

im holding fast to my ground and keeping my childhood soul and not selling it to the lies and teachings of the world which are complete misleading hollow christ denying folly, calling it myth when the only myth of mysteries is coming from your mouth in the denial of truth, only serving to express nonsense and a spirit of resistance of truth and love simply by the hard heart within you that refuses to accept the real true love of god which doesn't resist you but which you deny by your deeds and works

YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT(the truth, cuz the truth hurts, and for you, you are scared, and fear, because shame would be brought to your face. so keep the lies up and the facade and justify your stance of un-repentance - )

1Jo 4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

1Jo 4:20 If anyone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot [fn] love God whom he has not seen.

1Cr 2:11 For who knows a person's thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

your way over the line

Pro 15:28 The heart of the righteous ponders how to answer, but the mouth of the wicked pours out evil things.

Luk 6:45 "The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

you try to tempt me to response to your wondering questions so you can trample on my work and stand on its rubble -trying to catch me in slip ups of worded phrases

here i stand on principal and you hate what its all about

1Jo 4:6 We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

your 'creating the enemies, and creating the conflicts'

i just expose the deeds and intentions of heart

if i am wrong, tell me, but know

1Jo 2:21 I write to you, not because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and because no lie is of the truth.

if you can't agree with that, that no lie is of the truth, just because it comes from a book called the bible-- than what fellowship do we have, none, so we have nothing to talk about

Act 15:24 "Since we have heard that some persons have gone out from us and troubled you with words, unsettling your minds, although we gave them no instructions,

1Jo 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us.

you do not accept me, you are not of "us" - you only seek to create division

i knew it would get to this point because i knew and know your spirit of conflict through your first posted response i've seen it, heard it, felt it, many times before.

Mat 12:15 Jesus, aware of this, withdrew from there. And many followed him, and he healed them all

Mat 16:8 But Jesus, aware of this, said, "O you of little faith, why are you discussing among yourselves the fact that you have no bread?

Mat 22:18 But Jesus, aware of their malice, said, "Why put me to the test, you hypocrites?

Mat 26:10 But Jesus, aware of this, said to them, "Why do you trouble the woman? For she has done a beautiful thing to me.

Mar 8:17 And Jesus, aware of this, said to them, "Why are you discussing the fact that you have no bread? Do you not yet perceive or understand? Are your hearts hardened?

put your eyes on god, and not me,

everyone, stop looking for lizard people.. and see yourselves.. see that your being misled and into the hands of caged mystery unfulfilled through endless debate of unknowing.

know what IS, know, WHO you ARE. the stronger that is, the better off we'll all be, no matter lizard beings or not.

we are so consumed by the thought of lizard people and aliens.. that we are missing out on who we are. losing ourselves in the chaos of distracting wonderings.

the truth is what you know. if you don't know YOURSELF, than you will never know nothing.

you don't know anyone's mind accept your own. only you know your intentions. your deeds. how can you say you see, when you can't even see yourselves? how can you say you hear when you don't hear yourselves? are we not at odds when judging one another? god wants us to be at odds? you think you are the god? only through having a personal relationship with christ can you ever hope to accend to a higher truth. god is truth, love is god,

1Jo 1:10 If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

im not here to judge your opinion or endlessly go on scuffling in talk

im just here to be me

and if i can't be me without having to make excuses for it, than im wasting time

hense this post

will anyone read it? will anyone hear?

do i have to explain myself further and further? do i have to justify myself? to the likes of you?

Jam 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.

don't ask me what truth is novymir. you know what it is. you know what you are doing. so does god. he knows your heart. your intentions your deeds.

jesus is the ideal within us which we fall short of. if you think your better than jesus, your just lying to yourself.

if you don't think jesus existed, than truth and love must not exist either. if you think there is love without jesus.. than that love, when tested.. will fall apart on the foundation it was built upon. a lie. they say "o i love you" when they do not. their inner hearts are wicked and hard and hate filled reproach rebellion. outwardly with their lips they please with smooth words.. but inwardly they are pride filled bloated sneerer's

na na na na boo boo they say, afflicting you with wounds. as they run from the truth.

leave me alone novymir, my name is tom and i don't need your scorn. its not in me to want to scorn others either. i understand your sadness and i want nothing part of it. so keep it to yourself. stop trying to make me miserable so you can be happy and self justified through the destruction of others.

thank you, its good to know the difference between peace and madness, shown over and over again at every corner where human combativeness ensues.

Last edited by deafbred; 24-07-2009 at 02:57 AM. Reason: spelling