Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 23-07-2009, 01:42 PM   #21
jamesc

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightbk View Post
There is no evidence out there to support that Reptilians exist and no, I am not going to take some guy, who is of questionable character, word on it.

If anything, it pisses me off that David Icke would refer to these people as non-humans, because it removes responsibility for their actions.

Now, are there cold people out there who don't give a damn about other humans? Yes, but that doesn't mean they are being manipulated by people in another dimension or are "reptiles".

Lets face it, there are terrible people out there. They CHOOSE to be terrible and do whatever they want.

I don't know what makes people here believe in Reptiles, Space Armada's off the planet, planets that are supposed to kill us but that nobody can see, etc, etc. However, I think people need to hold these fantasy tales up to a higher burden of proof.

Right ,you saying all the circumstantual evidence gathered by Icke and people like him is not convincing you at all?That is your choice sir and your right to have that view/views but i differer on your view and out look on a POSSIBLE multi-dimensional, manipulative and intelligent plan controlled through the ages and into the present day.Does the fact that i differ on these views make me any more a fool or deluded than you because you differ also??If you have done the 30 year odd research,time and effort people like Icke and others have done then i would listen to your views. If you have not done that research , time and effort, talking to witnesses ,(same as UFO witnesses, abducted, Dr John Macks findings), then forgive me for thinking that possibly you have missed something or not seeing the WHOLE and much bigger picture here. As people have asked before,"prove or show me these interdemesinational beings , (reptilian or not),then i will admit that they are a reality" is rather like regecting or failing to see the ,"CIRCUMSTANTUAL EVIDENCE" ,not proof but pointers that the POSSIBILITY is as real as other dimensional realities.Take a look at ASTRO PHYSICS and the discoveries or postulations on theories they are now considering and trying to work along these lines of enquiry. Even some of these physicists are admiting that this world we live in is far more than what we perceive it to be and that other dimensional realities are a possibility. The hard "show me now physical proof",(understandable), evidence is not always the be all and end all of subjects like these. Evidence can come in many forms and can be just as convincing as hard physical proof ,cirumstanstual evidence is the smoking gun and as they say there is no fire without smoke.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 01:49 PM   #22
siatd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Wow the trolls are really starting to show themselves
swearing and the like, truth must be hurting eh !
No, being accused of being closed minded simply for not agreeing 'hurts'. I have made perfectly reasonable points and been personally attacked for not accepting the orthodoxy.

The analogy of religion has been proven accurate by the very behaviour of the reptilian believers on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack5 View Post
Easy to insult people over the internet.Quite a different matter in the flesh, my old bollocks!
Easy to accuse someone of being closed minded just because they don't believe what you do. Quite a different matter is responding to their questions and criticisms without making it personal.

Quote:
Any time.
Right now, can you respond to the criticisms I've made without trying to degrede or insult me personally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosix View Post
there are so many things that can be shown to happen (not specifically with regards to reptilians) where 'conventional modern science' if you will cannot even come close to explaining or even accepting proof for, so chill the fuck out!
I don't take kindly to being accused of being closed minded just because I don't accept the orthodoxy. If people insult me I show them where that sort of exchange will lead them.

Quote:
very innocent mild example, physicians etc. would maintain there is no documented scientific proof of Apple Cider Vinegar curing anything, especially allergies, yet 48 hours after starting taking Apple Cider Vinegar my HORRENDOUS allergies were gone as if I'd never had them. For someone who has truly suffered several years and has tried everything any doctor or nurse has had to offer, I knew in my 'heart' or 'gut' or whatever, if you will, that there was SOME answer out there, and it was very unlikely to come from a doctor practicing 'modern medicine'.
I have no great faith in contemporary science. But a lack of belief in the mainstream doesn't in any way justify a belief in metaphysical demonic shape shifting reptilians. Why believe in them and not some other metaphysical entity?

In particular, why believe in such particular metaphysical entities that you feel the need (not you personally, 'you' in the generic sense) to accuse anyone who doesn't also believe that? That is a religious, dogmatic attitude, and a trained, Pavlovian response. And it is exhibited to the letter by some of the believers in reptilian metphysical demonic shapeshifters.

So I stand by my position that this sort of belief is in essence no different to mainstream religion. If anyone can actually answer this point, rather than throw accusations and try to divert the question, I'll be more than happy to read what you've got to say.
Old 23-07-2009, 01:51 PM   #23
realitycheck
Inactive

Like the poster 'Knightbk' said the whole reptile thing could of been invented to take reposnsibilty away from real people. Ive often believed thats why they invented the whole 'elite run the world' thing so that individual nations didnt take the stick for what they did - 'it isnt george bushs fault its someone whos name we dont know etc etc'.

Either that or the reptile/elite thing was made-up to make us feel even more powerless.

Or it could be that reptiles do exist and elite familys do run the world.
realitycheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #24
jack5

No its when you insult someone personaly.Using foul language.

Last edited by gilly; 23-07-2009 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Removed quotation of deleted post.
jack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #25
Firewand

IMO the reptilian thing is utter tosh, there is no evidence, besides anyway what difference does it make? is it not more important to keep our eyes on the facts rather than legend or heresay!!
The facts are that the super rich of this world are shafting everybody else, and it aint about to get better anytime soon, unless the people learn to say no.
I mean honestly this whole reptilian thing is ridiculous and TBO it isn't doing the truth movement any favours either, what are people gaining by believing in reptilians? I can't think of anything. What are they going to do hunt them down in caves and bunkers when the NWO falls? or burn people that look like one, or so say ''shape shifts'' please lets get real and keep our eyes on the ball in an intelegent way.

Last edited by Firewand; 23-07-2009 at 01:59 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #26
synergy777

isn't it funny how reptillian believers rubbish religion.

and yet religion has reptillians in it eg fallen angels, serpents, dragon aka satan.

genesis, the book of enoch etc

so again i ask, why do all these newbie reptillian fan club members, dismiss organised religion, when its organised religion which has told of us these entities centuries before modern day guru's.

selective recognition, is the modus operandi of over 99% of truthseekers.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda

Last edited by synergy777; 23-07-2009 at 01:59 PM.
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 02:13 PM   #27
novymir

I only Know there are malevolent forces at work that are not bound to the apparent limits of "physical" reality. To me, it is absurd to believe we are the only life-beings in existence, and equally absurd to think "they" are necessarily "above" being of a "negative" polarity.

"Them" directly "above" us, beyond our current 5 sense biological instruments at least, are more likely than not to be a mirror image(metaphorically) of those, within this plane who are the most "successful" and who are at the top of the hierarchical system known as "Darwinism" and survival of the fittest, natural-selection, those "authorities/Elites" that have been guiding and controlling the direction this "reality" goes to a large degree. As above-so below, and vice-versa.
These "elites" are plugged into the Elitist/supremacist, predatory/parasitical consciousness that possesses those specific malevolent Beings that have been taking advantage of our apparently limited perception. At the same time "them" are most certainly not the only or the greatest Beings or consciousness that is active and operating "here" and everywhere.

An analogy, not my own, but I think a good one is this:
Before the microscope was invented, it would have been considered crazy(by so-called "rationalists", anyways) to claim there are "beings" we can't see that are secretly using us and are the source of damage to the body and mind.

I don't see much difference, except "they" are outside our 3D plane of existence, instead of within it.

I don't think it is that important what "form" is perceived, our perceptions can be and are manipulated by "them'. The "form" and "how" is less important than the what and why.

Last edited by novymir; 23-07-2009 at 02:41 PM.
novymir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 02:17 PM   #28
supertzar

Maybe you see others that way because it is an inverted reflection of how you think. Personally I am totally open to reptilians being real and not being real. It is not a question of belief for me.

Last edited by gilly; 23-07-2009 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Removed quotation of deleted post
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 02:26 PM   #29
curtaincat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy777 View Post
isn't it funny how reptillian believers rubbish religion.

and yet religion has reptillians in it eg fallen angels, serpents, dragon aka satan.

genesis, the book of enoch etc

so again i ask, why do all these newbie reptillian fan club members, dismiss organised religion, when its organised religion which has told of us these entities centuries before modern day guru's.

selective recognition, is the modus operandi of over 99% of truthseekers.
synergy777, i dont diss religion... all the religions of the world are full of truthes about our evil or nice overlords,
every religion or belief from whatever culture ALL tell us that someone from the stars is to do with "making" humans.

the only thing i dont like about religion is the 'worship' rubbish, where the churches try to make people worship blindly.

I hope you are not judging people too much on here. I may not be perfect, but everyone is 'made' in the image of the gods, there is no one god, it is a bunch of advanced 'us' types, that want our stupid worship.

Religions are very important to give us ancient information... but i just hope that people stop falling into the trap of worship, and realise what some 'past masters' , call them what u like, have been trying to tell us.

and that is that we are all gods...

so no, I dont diss religion, I understand these are all records of the past/ some distorted.. the bible as an example.. but still good stuff in there.. just got to look past the disinfo.
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 02:27 PM   #30
siatd

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Maybe you see others that way because it is an inverted reflection of how you think. Personally I am totally open to reptilians being real and not being real. It is not a question of belief for me.
Maybe it's because this place reeks of prejudice, bias, ignorance and hypocrisy.

By all mean say white people aren't indigenous to the planet, but don't for one moment suggest black people don't have a right to be here. By all means blame the world's problems on Jews, but don't dare question the existence of the lizard men.
Old 23-07-2009, 02:30 PM   #31
synergy777

Quote:
Originally Posted by siatd View Post
Maybe it's because this place reeks of prejudice, bias, ignorance and hypocrisy.

By all mean say white people aren't indigenous to the planet, but don't for one moment suggest black people don't have a right to be here. By all means blame the world's problems on Jews, but don't dare question the existence of the lizard men.
bro chill, you just gotta learn to accept people for what they are and believe, don't get yourself upset/negative about what others think.

i admire the fact that you speak your mind.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda

Last edited by synergy777; 23-07-2009 at 02:30 PM.
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 02:31 PM   #32
supertzar

Quote:

People question reptilians all the time here. There might even be more reptilian skeptics here than believers. Then there are people like me who consider it a possibility without making judgments. As to whether blacks "have a right to be here" I think you are proving my point about how you see things the way YOU are. Accusing the forum of prejudice - it's like the pot calling the refrigerator black.

Last edited by supertzar; 23-07-2009 at 02:32 PM.
Old 23-07-2009, 02:33 PM   #33
siatd

My 'do blacks have the right to be here' was inspired by a near identical thread with near identical implications about 'white man'.

So, you are a hypocrite because you are prejudiced against only anti-black racism (something I embodied for a moment to highlight precisely this contradiction).
Old 23-07-2009, 02:34 PM   #34
djsmallz

There's no reason for that sort of comments.. i though this forum was about people coming together and share ideas and experiences?

well my dear friend try and listen to this, i am not asking you to believe but HAVE A an OPEN MIND on things in life..
check this one out..

i am not asking you to believe but as i said have AN OPEN MIND! where im from we got what we call "totem" basically those are lazy ass people whowant easy money and life so they use what we call "Rose-Croix" which is what you call cabalism or satanic rituals to make money. the totem is used when they turn into animal shaped entities mainly as snake ... they sacrifice their own breed in order to make money especially new born and they drink the blood.. i knew this WAY BEFORE THE BOHEMMIAN shit came out..

DO YOUR SEARCH ON CONGO PRESIDENT MUMBUTU.. he was WELL known for drinking human FRESH BLOOD even at MEETINGS!

check this little link
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=M...esult&resnum=1

THE SAME THING HAPPENS IN EUROPE MY FRIEND BUT IT IS VERY SECRETIVE .. THE MEDIA DID A GOOD JOB TO DUMB PEOPLE WITH DISSINFORMATION, CELEBS, SHOWS ETC.. KEEPING THE GENERAL PUBLIC UNEDUCATED/ UNAWARE OF THE HARSH REALITIES

Last edited by gilly; 23-07-2009 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Removal of quote from deleted thread
djsmallz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 02:35 PM   #35
supertzar

Quote:
My 'do blacks have the right to be here' was inspired by a near identical thread with near identical implications about 'white man'.

So, you are a hypocrite because you are prejudiced against only anti-black racism (something I embodied for a moment to highlight precisely this contradiction).
I haven't seen that post, so I don't think you can call me racist because you think you know that I support it.
Old 23-07-2009, 02:37 PM   #36
deafbred

"NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM"- ATTACK OF THE LIZARD PEOPLE???

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpus00lzzAo

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKtHI1A-plQ&feature=response_watch
"possessed by a demon" "demon's manifest themselves in reptilian kinds of shapes"

the reptilian thing is opening our minds to be led by demonic forces to be deceived and accept mysterious wonders so we are always led astray from the truth, opening our minds to control, leaving the door open so we are weak to being overtaken fully to be programed

=The Religion of Rediculousness

yeh.. "OPEN YOUR MIND"! they say, to allow for all kinds of spiritual deceptions to take place and work within you. it never ends, its a spiritual pit of wondering's/mystery, instead of holding fast to the TRUTH, and knowing the TRUTH and having PEACE OF MIND. they want to make you unstable and usable to work with magicians and tarot card readers who wish to keep you in the box of unknowing and control of which it never ends and is a constant hypnosis of fear and quicksand acceptance to things which never existed at all but all in all was a deceptively STRONG DELUSION if you allow it to HAVE POWER OVER YOU by accepting a LIE-

Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it [is that] which shall be; and that which is done [is] that which shall be done: and [there is] no new [thing] under the sun.

Ecc 1:10 Is there [any] thing whereof it may be said, See, this [is] new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Ecc 1:11 [There is] no remembrance of former [things]; neither shall there be [any] remembrance of [things] that are to come with [those] that shall come after.

Last edited by deafbred; 24-07-2009 at 02:48 AM.
deafbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 03:01 PM   #37
novymir

Quote:
Originally Posted by deafbred View Post
"NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM"- ATTACK OF THE LIZARD PEOPLE???

the reptilian thing is opening our minds to be led by demonic forces to be deceived and accept mysterious wonders so we are always led astray from the truth, opening our minds to control, leaving the door open so we are weak to being overtaken fully to be programed

=The Religion of Rediculousness

yeh.. "OPEN YOUR MIND"! they say, to allow for all kinds of spiritual deceptions to take place and work within you. it never ends, its a spiritual pit of wondering's/mystery, instead of holding fast to the TRUTH, and knowing the TRUTH and having PEACE OF MIND. they want to make you unstable and usable to work with magicians and tarot card readers who wish to keep you in the box of unknowing and control of which it never ends and is a constant hypnosis of fear and quicksand acceptance to things which never existed at all but all in all was a deceptively STRONG DELUSION if you allow it to HAVE POWER OVER YOU by accepting a LIE-
What is "the TRUTH"? What and where is the source of "the TRUTH"? In your own words.

Last edited by novymir; 23-07-2009 at 03:09 PM.
novymir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 03:49 PM   #38
arty2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
not sharing
Old 23-07-2009, 03:53 PM   #39
arty2000

Quote:
No its when you insult someone personaly.Using foul language.
time for a group hug
Old 23-07-2009, 03:57 PM   #40
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Quote:
Wow, I mean, your friend scowled at you, I can see why that would like, totally convince you of the existence of reptilian shape shifters ruling the planet and demonic metaphysical possession.

ALTERNATIVELY, you friend scowled at you and rather than deal with the emotional impact of this you put it down to demonic possession by the lizard people.

I agree, y'all need to hold your own beliefs up to a higher standard of proof. So far they are about as well explained and evidenced as the story told by the 9/11 Commission. And yes, I mean that in as insulting a way as possible.
ummm... you weren't there, and I haven't given a full account of what happened that day (well I actually did on the first Icke forum years back).. it was one of the most traumatic experiences of my life and you're just scoffing at it.. niiice, I see you're quite an understanding fellow.

and besides I didn't even mention being convinced of reptillians, I said that I've SEEN more evidence of just demonic entity possession, I've seen a fucker too... I'm not gonna deny my own fucking vision moron.

But I feel comforted in the knowledge that this coming renaissance ain't gonna be for everyone, so wise up bitch or perish in your own arrogance...
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote