Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 16-09-2013, 11:02 AM   #1
dontpushme
Inactive

Default benefit cheats face 10 years in prison

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...s-8818201.html

anybody else thinking this could be a scam to reduce the unemployment rates to make the economy look like it's recovering?
dontpushme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2013, 11:14 AM   #2
dontpushme
Inactive

i might add that nairu is the non-accelerating inflation rate of unemployment, and how it works is that tptb use interest rates to control inflation that has a knock on effect to un/employment

if inflation rates are high (ie new money introduced into the economy devaluing money already in circulation) they increase interest rates to encourage people to save, this has a knock on effect of less people spending which means less production aka produce leading to higher unemployment

if inflation rates are low (not a lot of new money being created) they lower interest rates that encourages people to spend money that increases production aka produce leading to higher employment

further -: most western countries have something called frictional unemploment/full employment (there is subtle difference) which is about 4% of the population constantly unemployed used to stop inflation going into hyper inflation that would happen in this economic system if 100% was employed due to the fact that everybody is earning / helping to create new money

I never see it talked about but essentially the unemployed sacrifice (i use the word sacrifice loosley as they more often then not are not unemployed by choice) their quality of life (if such a thing can be quantified with money) so the rich (who horde the cash) stay rich and their money isn't devalued through inflation - i wonder how many people in the government have considered this fact - and more importantly how many unemployed have considered this fact?
Old 16-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #3
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Sounds like a scam to me. Fear propaganda. They should have an article that says 'Zionist agenda serving pigs to face an eternity in the oblivion of hell', as there is far more truth in this than benefit cheats serving 10 years in prison.

I say bollocks to their fear mongering. Let them believe it if they wish.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2013, 05:40 PM   #4
claydog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Sounds like a scam to me. Fear propaganda. They should have an article that says 'Zionist agenda serving pigs to face an eternity in the oblivion of hell', as there is far more truth in this than benefit cheats serving 10 years in prison.

I say bollocks to their fear mongering. Let them believe it if they wish.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom

Many on this forum love the fear energy it seems, and spreading the propaganda.

10 years in prison for stealing a few quid that is not even taxpayers money and the MSM has poisoned so many minds over the whole benefits system. 10 years for this and Banksters and politicians are destroying countries and people along with them and they get bonuses and accolades..

MSM is bating people and instilling fear programing and turning this up right now due to the empathy and positive energy that unites us.

And this forum more than any other I've seen is full of paid shills trying to cause total dis-unity, but it's not working..

Last edited by claydog; 16-09-2013 at 08:10 PM.
claydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2013, 08:34 PM   #5
dontpushme
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by claydog View Post

MSM is bating people and instilling fear programing and turning this up right now due to the empathy and positive energy that unites us.
in your opinion is david icke is also bating people and instilling fear programming for posting the original news item on his headlines page?
Old 16-09-2013, 09:14 PM   #6
claydog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontpushme View Post
in your opinion is david icke is also bating people and instilling fear programming for posting the original news item on his headlines page?

I think it's over done and should have a measure of positive news also, but you wont see positive news in the MSM. If I thought Icke was doing this as part of some nasty agenda then I would not use the site.. But it's definitely the only agenda of mainstream media.

This place is popular and is more than likely a real hotspot for the shills who are paid to forum slide opinion, blatant trolling has certainly evolved as awareness expands.
claydog is offline   Reply With Quote