Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 30-08-2013, 07:28 PM   #1
blackyblue

Default Cameron Loses Parliament Vote On War With Syria?

Just as we were contemplating ww3, this was a turn-up for the books?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23892783

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 30-08-2013 at 07:29 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 07:57 PM   #2
bagatell

He's lost more than just a vote..
Old 30-08-2013, 10:44 PM   #3
jake_ball

Default Let's get this right

If America decides to "go it alone", then that will be a good excuse for the UN to say that America is out of control. I think that we need to get this RIGHT - America is NOT evil - Obama and other individuals are carrying out these attrocities and war crimes, and they need to be named and brought to justice INDIVIDUALLY. Obama is USING the great country of America as his cover. HE is trying to destroy America. So we need to be careful not to blame "America" for what is happening in the world - It is INDIVIDUALS who are responsible for what is going on, and they need to be treated as individuals.

They need to be put in prison.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 05:01 AM   #4
acharlatani

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
If America decides to "go it alone", then that will be a good excuse for the UN to say that America is out of control. I think that we need to get this RIGHT - America is NOT evil - Obama and other individuals are carrying out these attrocities and war crimes, and they need to be named and brought to justice INDIVIDUALLY. Obama is USING the great country of America as his cover. HE is trying to destroy America. So we need to be careful not to blame "America" for what is happening in the world - It is INDIVIDUALS who are responsible for what is going on, and they need to be treated as individuals.

They need to be put in prison.

Yes we do need to get this right...

OBAMA has no power whatsoever and is just following orders. He is simply a puppet.

SMASH THE SYSTEM
acharlatani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 09:35 AM   #5
ritchs

I just hope they don't keep taking second votes like they did with the Lisbon Treaty or the referendums the Irish voted on till it came out the way the EU wanted

Which brings us to the next stage. Will the criminals use the UN, NATO or EU to bypass national sovereignty by coercing their governance upon individual nation states?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acharlatani View Post

OBAMA has no power whatsoever and is just following orders. He is simply a puppet.
200% true. The last guy who thought he was President got a one way ticket to Dallas.
Obummer will do as told and STFU

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Last edited by ritchs; 31-08-2013 at 09:38 AM.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 01:46 PM   #6
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by acharlatani View Post

Yes he is a puppet - He's a puppet who needs to be prosecuted AS THOUGH he is THE ONE who IS in control of this whole criminal organisation, and THEN maybe he might bleat about who is REALLY pulling his strings.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 01:48 PM   #7
iq_145

Don't fall for it. It's all stage-managed. This is therefore a prime time for some massive false flag, such that 'unity' can be restored amongst the sleazy politicians on all 'sides' and the public can be duped, just as the Cypriots were duped by the Cyprus bank robbery.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:20 PM   #8
rialvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by iq_145 View Post
Don't fall for it. It's all stage-managed. This is therefore a prime time for some massive false flag, such that 'unity' can be restored amongst the sleazy politicians on all 'sides' and the public can be duped, just as the Cypriots were duped by the Cyprus bank robbery.
I agree that it's all stage managed.

I just wish more people would realise this.

Very disappointed that David has bought the story.

It's getting serious now.
rialvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #9
tomscott61

Default Uk vote on syria

Well done UK
There is hope
tomscott61 is offline   Reply With Quote