Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 30-08-2013, 08:17 AM   #1
palestine_hill

Default Israel flag-wavers in US and UK suffer double wham

I think everywhere you go there is going to be discrimination. For an Israeli student to make a complaint that she wasn't given high enough marks because she was Israeli is a bit childish. When that young lady goes out into the real world she may have to deal with a lot more abuse than that.

As an American living in the Thames Valley, when I first came to this country I was working in Human Resoureces and one of the secretaries there told me she hated Americans. I was working as a receptionist at Anglian Windows and on the the salesmen told me he hated the American accent. I was working at Centre for British Teachers and one of the teachers there told me she hated the American accent. Those experiences I have cited above are just the instances where people were bold enough to blurt out their true feeling of hatred towards Americans, but the people who harbor secret resentment towards me because of my country of birth are by far the most dangerous becuase they didn't give me jobs, they sacked me from jobs, they refused me advancement opportunities, they excluded me from social circles, the list goes on. And yes, I was given bad grades too.

That young lady needs to grow up and stop worrying about her grades and think about how she is going to cope in the real world, which is pretty much a war zone right now.
Just gonna stand there and let me burn, but that's okay cause I like the way it hurt.
All it takes for evil to prevail is that good men do nothing.
palestine_hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 01:40 PM   #2
bluehead

Weren't there Americans who hated Cheryl Cole's New Castle accent when she performed in American TV and she got into depression?

But being serious, you should not give a rat's arse what other people think about you.

btw I am not English.

Last edited by bluehead; 30-08-2013 at 01:41 PM.
bluehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #3
palestine_hill

Bluehead when I heard those remarks I just considered the source.
Just gonna stand there and let me burn, but that's okay cause I like the way it hurt.
All it takes for evil to prevail is that good men do nothing.
palestine_hill is offline   Reply With Quote