Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 29-08-2013, 11:57 AM   #1
palestine_hill

Default Doctors 'offered bribes for referrals to private f

This artical hits home becuase in 2010 when it was discovered that the NHS dental practice that I had been attending in downtown Reading had neglected my teeth for the entirity of the 10 years I had been going to them, the dentist I was seeing at the time was not able to give me a root canal because she said she did not have the equipment. She offered to refer me to a endodontist of her choosing and even went to far as to attempt to get me to cancel my appointment with the endodontist I had found on my own. Honestly, if she had misdiagnosed the true state of the infection in my mouth, why would I want to go to an endodontist that was paying her for the referral.

This whole business of doctors and dentists being paid for referrals stinks because it leaves open the opportunity (as it was in my case) for them to deliberately neglect their patients in order to gain referral fees.
Just gonna stand there and let me burn, but that's okay cause I like the way it hurt.
All it takes for evil to prevail is that good men do nothing.

Last edited by palestine_hill; 29-08-2013 at 12:43 PM. Reason: typo
palestine_hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
dopey
Inactive

It wouldn't surprise me.
On saying that, when I went private several times for knee trouble, I told my GP which hospital and which consultant I wanted and those were what I got, with no quibbles.
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote