Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2008, 03:23 AM   #1
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Question When will you people Wake up?

When will you people Wake up?

Please just put you're self mentally into the position to have all the power over all the Economy, all natural resources on this earth and you have an infinitive amount of money available which would never end as long the earth will exist!

Now what would you do; yes you not others?
Would you distribute it to all & everyone equally ore would you be discriminative to any country person regardless of status or color .... etc?

Now if you worked this one out you have all the answers what is wrong with our system, who is running it, why you are paying tax, getting kicked out of your house, why the Police and system is intimidating you every day, why you don't have your dream job you always liked to do, why people die for absolute nothing then just egoisms, jealousy, greed, racist thinking & the power hunger over other individuals!

But after you worked out this one & you also one of the ones discriminating anyone on this earth for what ever reason you also one more person to be put on the list of criminals in this world!

If I have this power all this shit would stop in a matter of one year and I will get a 90% approval rating from the world's population!

I am not joking & very serious with this!
Work this one out for your self then you know how very simple it is to solve everything; but forget what you learned and got indoctrinated with in school!

Don't tell me I am a Idiot, Nuts, or a moron because I am absolutely not; if you still presume that I am then I say you are the one which deserves this title! You will say it's impossible and I tell you it's NOT and it's all up to you to make this decision!
But do you even like to know how it could be achieved that's one more key question you have to ask your self!

For me to have this knowledge and I do & I'm very confident about it I will always be in control of this knowledge above you no matter what education title you are holding!

Like the saying goes who has the knowledge has the power; but it depends on what you do with the knowledge to get respected!

Work it out!
If I was able to find the answer; means I know that you also can if you try! Ones you found this knowledge we talk again!
Then you have to tell me what you found & I will confirm if your are correct or close to it what I know & understand now!

Note:
Please! I am not looking for arguments; I talk about understanding something & a consequent solution scenario!
The entire point I make is about self realisation!
You need at least an IQ of minimum of 100 points!
You have to be a very logical thinker!
Also you have to be absolutely opened minded and absolutely none discriminative!
If you don't have this quality's don't even try because I know you can not find the answer to my question!

Also I predict that I will not get many answers because my knowledge at present can not be found on the Internet because it's just a jungle of confusion and over information!

Last edited by oiram; 07-09-2008 at 03:58 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 03:41 AM   #2
notthisshitagain
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: (˘⌣˘) At home, with my loved one! (˘⌣˘)
Posts: 5,337
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
When will you people Wake up?

Please just put you're self mentally into the position to have all the power over all the Economy, all natural resources on this earth and you have an infinitive amount of money available which would never end as long the earth will exist!

Now what would you do; yes you not others?
Would you distribute it to all & everyone equally ore would you be discriminative to any country person regardless of status or color .... etc?

Now if you worked this one out you have all the answers what is wrong with our system, who is running it, why you are paying tax, getting kicked out of your house, why the Police and system is intimidating you every day, why you don't have your dream job you always liked to do, why people die for absolute nothing then just egoisms, jealousy, greed, racist thinking & the power hunger over other individuals!

But after you worked out this one & you also one of the ones discriminating anyone on this earth for what ever reason you also one more person to be put on the list of criminals in this world!

If I have this power all this shit would stop in a matter of one year and I will get a 90% approval rating from the world's population!

I am not joking & very serious with this!
Work this one out for your self then you know how very simple it is to solve everything; but forget what you learned and got indoctrinated with in school!

Don't tell me I am a Idiot, Nuts, or a moron because I am absolutely not; if you still presume that I am then I say you are the one which deserves this title! You will say it's impossible and I tell you it's NOT and it's all up to you to make this decision!
But do you even like to know how it could be achieved that's one more key question you have to ask your self!

For me to have this knowledge and I do & I'm very confident about it I will always be in control of this knowledge above you no matter what education title you are holding!

Like the saying goes who has the knowledge has the power; but it depends on what you do with the knowledge to get respected!

Work it out!
If I was able to find the answer; means I know that you also can if you try! Ones you found this knowledge we talk again!
Then you have to tell me what you found & I will confirm if your are correct or close to it what I know & understand now!

Note:
You need at least an IQ of minimum of 100 points!
You have to be a very logical thinker!
Also you have to be absolutely opened minded and absolutely none discriminative!
If you don't have this quality's don't even try because I know you can not find the answer to my question!
Hmm, does that mean that intuition does not work?
notthisshitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 03:46 AM   #3
diamondgeezer
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,677
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Wink

Oh I'm awake all right, don't you worry. Quite on top of whats going on here, oh yes indeedy..

I'm not going to judge you or anyone else to be an idiot/nuts whatever without good reason, because that would be wrong. If I stick around with you for a while and you do turn out to be a dick, don't worry I'll clock it lol...

THE most important truth I ever learned was the realisation that , it really doesn't matter what other people thought of me, Its how I feel about me that matters

Last edited by diamondgeezer; 07-09-2008 at 03:48 AM.
diamondgeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 03:50 AM   #4
deafbred
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,428
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

heh heh you guys are funny
deafbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:07 AM   #5
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default Intuition (knowledge) - understanding without appa

Quote:
Originally Posted by notthisshitagain View Post
Hmm, does that mean that intuition does not work?
Because the word intuition has so many meanings you may end up going in circles again!
On the other hand if you mean this then yes it is very important to find the truth of things!
Intuition (knowledge) - understanding without apparent effort, quick and ready insight seemingly independent of previous experiences or empirical knowledge.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:12 AM   #6
notthisshitagain
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: (˘⌣˘) At home, with my loved one! (˘⌣˘)
Posts: 5,337
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Well, whenever I use my intuition, I don't use it "blindly" ... what I mean is that I use it and I also observe what's happening... so.. am I still probably going in circles?
notthisshitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:14 AM   #7
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default I am not playing with anyone here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deafbred View Post
heh heh you guys are funny
I am not playing with anyone here! This is very serious because ones your penny drops you will say why did I not see the reality before!

I tell you why because our system is exactly controlling this self realisation so we don't find the truth about our reality! Also it means the Elite will lose there power over every Human on this earth ones we have this knowledge!

Yes it also means that enough people have to get to the same conclusion to have an impact! That's what I am testing here!

Last edited by oiram; 07-09-2008 at 04:26 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:21 AM   #8
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default I only reacted to your first post comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by notthisshitagain View Post
Well, whenever I use my intuition, I don't use it "blindly" ... what I mean is that I use it and I also observe what's happening... so.. am I still probably going in circles?
I only reacted to your first post comment not telling you that you are going in circles because it is hard to know which definition you where using when you answered to my post!

I like to find out if anyone got to the point of realisation regarding my question in my startup thread!
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:32 AM   #9
diamondgeezer
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,677
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

No-one is going in circles if they know whats going on, plus the nouse to explore what the possibilities are.

For example, when has the bank ever refused you a loan at the competitive %APR you REALLY wanted, or even worse just refused you a loan full-stop eh?

I'll tell you when: WHEN THE FUCKERS THINK/KNOW THAT YOU REALLY NEED IT!!!

Show em you DON'T need it, and you'll be beating em of with the preverbial stick. Easy done......
diamondgeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:37 AM   #10
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default Just presenting a control & manipulation force!

Here is something you may like to get into and try to work out what they are doing and what they could do if they would be normal thinking people and not just presenting a control & manipulation force!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_supply#Convention

Now this people have the power to turn everything into the right direction but why don't they?

Now think if you would have this control and what way would you go the correct way in the name of Humanity or would you just take over to be a controller of power again!
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:44 AM   #11
legendary
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 505
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

sounds a lot like you're describing yourself as what Nietzsche an 'ubermensch'. Powerful idea but it can lead to dangerous things

what about the 1 law that you cannot impose your will upon another human? only if you imposed your will upon somebody else through for example rape, murder or theft would you be removed from the society (allowed to roam and form your own society or live as an outcast rather than being imprisoned) this allows for limitless possibility without petty politicians creating and enforcing petty laws, and dividing society. forcing the people to finance wars and manipulation through forced taxation, and impoverishing the world through the banking system and their aggressive money making tactics. if you have this 1 law and this law is fixed why would you need a politician? the law is clear and people would be willing to enforce it, so long as it is not taken to the extreme of it's possible application, as the police seem to do now with certain legislation. however, for this to work, there would have to be a change in the 'worker drone' mind state people seem to adopt now, whereby when we are young we should have some fun and prepare for a job. when we become more mature we are told to find a job for the next 40 years of our life, whereby every day we must work to provide food and cars and fancy televisions. whilst this would most probably continue, and there are many benefits to be gained from the results of this style of life, i feel that by lessening the dependancy upon currency and increasing goodwill and co-operation between equals, the idea of richness/poverty and divisions over race/clothing/personality will be less important, as there would be less focus on and dire need of money and a genuine ability for a person to do as they wish
__________________
One who breaks an unjust law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for law. - Martin Luther King
All power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely - Lord Acton
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance - Einstein

Last edited by legendary; 07-09-2008 at 05:34 AM.
legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:48 AM   #12
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
I like to find out if anyone got to the point of realisation regarding my question in my startup thread!
I didn't. And I still don't understand what you're asking.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:48 AM   #13
mynameis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6,549
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I will wake up when more to others is redundant or world war, which ever comes first.
__________________
I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:51 AM   #14
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default That's good you are on the subject!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondgeezer View Post
For example, when has the bank ever refused you a loan at the competitive %APR you REALLY wanted, or even worse just refused you a loan full-stop eh?
I'll tell you when: WHEN THE FUCKERS THINK/KNOW THAT YOU REALLY NEED IT!!!
That's good you are on the subject! Now my question is why do they charge you any %APR for a Loan if you are using it to create something which will turn into an asset for you and all others in a way depends on what you planned to create from a loan you receive for a practical object!
Also why would they make it difficult for you to obtain the loan which is only paper or numbers on a computer screen which could turn into a house because of your effort and others building the place!

or even worse just refused you a loan full-stop eh?
I'll tell you when: WHEN THE FUCKERS THINK/KNOW THAT YOU REALLY NEED IT!!!= ( KEY POINT QUESTION: that's EXACTLY right Why?? and for what logical reasons!)

Last edited by oiram; 07-09-2008 at 05:44 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:57 AM   #15
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default Yes what you say is right something

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameis View Post
I will wake up when more to others is redundant or world war, which ever comes first.
Yes what you say is right something got to be made redundant! But why would WE OR ANYONE ELSE be so dumb to allow to have a War and destroy assets we have already established!

So what would be needed to implement things in a constructive none destructive and logical way! Which you surly like to be a part of!

Something got to be made redundant= (KEY QUESTION: WHAT OR WHO?)
Why would WE OR ANYONE ELSE be so dumb to allow to have a War and destroy assets we have already established! = (KEY QUESTION: WHY AND FOR WHAT LOGICAL REASON IF ALLOWED OR ORGANISED?)

Last edited by oiram; 07-09-2008 at 05:42 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:04 AM   #16
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default "diamondgeezer" touched the correct subject after

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I didn't. And I still don't understand what you're asking.
You see "diamondgeezer" touched the correct subject after his second post!
And yes all our problems we have is all about money, the correct way of distribution, who is distributing it and why they are restricting it to be obtained easily!

Last edited by oiram; 07-09-2008 at 05:07 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:10 AM   #17
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
You see "diamondgeezer" touched the correct subject after his second post!
And yes all our problems we have is all about money, the correct way of distribution, who is distributing it and why they are restricting it to be obtained easily!
The money system is a scam, yes.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:30 AM   #18
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default The money system is a scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
The money system is a scam, yes.
That's correct and to what extreme extend!

The money system is a scam = (KEY QUESTION: CREATE FOR WHOM, CONTROLLED BY WHOM AND WHY THEY DO SO AND DON'T CHANGE IT?)

Also why don't we ever get a chance to have any influence of any type or form = (KEY QUESTION: WHY AND WHO CONTROLS IT; AND STOPS us TO HAVE A SAYING OVER OUR OWN MONEY WE FEED INTO THE SYSTEM ON A DAILY BASES?)

Last edited by oiram; 07-09-2008 at 05:48 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:39 AM   #19
deafbred
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,428
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Lightbulb

if you try to escape the camp you will be shot

...the world is one big camp

there's no where to go physically.

..im at peace knowing every one is going to get what each deserves

if you got great sadness, laughter is going to be given you, great JOY

if you have pride, you will be humbled



theres nothing to worry about

this ENTIRE world is passing away

and everything in it

if you love the world and the things of the world, you don't got a fearless love. What is love with fear? Love casts out fear. Don't you know that every one was loved who died in the past. That that same love is keeping you alive right now.

all of us who are of love abide in it and joyfully recognize it's inevitable gift and justice.

that no matter what happens to your world you see before you now, that there is a certian eternal aspect of this 'experience' that will never pass away.

it's like a bulb of a flower plant that is planted in the ground. when winter arrives and the bloom falls to the ground. that ROOT, bulb, in the ground will regrow into a new flower experience of your eternal source seeded along the path of fertile ground.

your root is strong and will survive a deadly winter. your bloom will be great and even greater once again.

just because a weak tree with rotten branches and hollowed out core falls apon your flower and casts it down, doesn't mean your not going to rise again.

the tree that fell, its roots, were uprooted, and the tree will never grow again.

the season you shall rise will be a season of trees and blooms tha will never again face the impending evil and dimise of what was destine to fall.

these ways of this world the currently of the way it is, is going to pass away

except that the eternal things will never pass away a second time. the eternal things will rise AGAIN because they are eternal. The DEAD that died once will DIE a SECOND time because while living it was BORN of DECAY, endlessly rotten and destroying things that were of value.

either way...endlessness is what is going to be the result. it can be DEATH forever or life never fading.

endless sorrow, or endless happiness

it all makes sense in the PEACE of the NOW your mind shall be free of doubt and worry. what do you have to fear.. love always was and always is, just because minds don't realize that and do the actions they detrimently do, doesn't mean love is not there.

it just means, what it means, in the meanings of their doings, its either meaningless or full of meaning.

it shows both ways the sides of the puzzle, that love is all there is between us or a void that we fill up with all kinds of empty things.

imagine, every hair on your head is accounted for, even the ones that fell out. every cell in your body signifigantly connected to the rest and for reasons.

just because we can't see the BIG picture of it all doesn't mean there isn't a big picture.

Just because people would throw us into gas chambers doesn't mean love is not there waiting for us all in the distance of our unknowing.

when we reach love, will we be punished or will we approach with joy in our hearts?

love casts out fear
love knows no fear
to fear is to expect to be punished
the LoVE which is at the center of all things, does not wish to punish us
Love perfected contains no FEAR or doubt
confidence is all there is, joy, happiness, life abundant

so let us not fear, we have nothing to fear, the joke isn't on you, its on them
they laugh now
but remember, our sadness will be turned to joy, their discontent to shame


there is a sense to these reasons as an example of the justice of Love that render verdicts in the true end of all things to an outcome of potential that is either absolved, or disolved.

PEACE is all that remains, either way, for the ONES who walk in it NOW. though you may be tormented presently for what ever reasons, other aspects of you will set you free even from yourself. (remember the good life raft lily pads of salvation that keep your head above water.)

the PEACE BREAKERS will get what they deserve, and by no means of my own, but simply by the works that their hands shown guilt of.
deafbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:55 AM   #20
legendary
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 505
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
That's correct and to what extreme extend!

The money system is a scam = (KEY QUESTION CREATE FOR WHOM AND WHY THEY DO SO AND DON'T CHANGE IT?)
they don't change it because the last 2 people who tried were both assasinated

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiramAlso why don't we ever get a chance to have any influence of any type or form[COLOR="Red"
(KEY QUESTION WHY AND WHO CONTROLS IT; AND STOPS us TO HAVE A SAYING OVER OUR OWN MONEY WE FEED INTO IT ON A DAILY BASES?)[/COLOR]
that's the funny thing though. you say we feed it in, but that's not strictly true. yes, we open an account and store however much we have in there and then we can go to the ATM and see a nice comforting balance, before withdrawing £30 and being on our merry way, but it's when confidence in a bank collapses that you see their scam. when you hear your bank is going bankrupt, the logical thing to do is to withdraw your savings right? but how is the bank going bankrupt if millions of people all have thousands of pounds stored there? this is because they encourage bankers to make high risk investments which are profitable in the short term, but disastrous in the long run, and how do they manage this? BONUSES. even the lowest paid bankers in some top city firms receive bonuses of £50-£100,000 a year, with the highest paid receiving as much as £10,000,000 a year in bonuses, on top of an already large, often 6 or 7 figure salary. but how does this encourage risky investments? Answer.. they are given on a yearly basis, meaning they will often make high risk investments, which a few months down the line are disastrous, but by then the bonus has been given and it will not be retracted, and investments made in the previous year will not affect the next years bonus. so going back to people trying to withdraw money that the bank have spent already. because the government receive massive funding from these banks, and in order to maintain confidence in the economy, they have to bail the bank out by handing over say £500,000,000, so that the people can withdraw their money and be happy again. now, this £500,000,000 doesn't come from nowhere, in fact it comes from the taxpayer, who also pay off interest on government loans from other countries, meaning that we are faced with a deficit of £500,000,000 in funds for the next financial year, leading to budget cuts, wage reductions, redundancy, closures, rising prices of goods and rising food prices. so to get out of this, they will look to another country such as America to loan us back that money at interest, which then has to be paid off over the years to come, leading to a state of perpetual debt and rising taxation and those responsible, far from being held to account for this are simply given a pay raise and a juicy bonus at the end of every year
__________________
One who breaks an unjust law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for law. - Martin Luther King
All power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely - Lord Acton
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance - Einstein
legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.