Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 08-01-2013, 03:14 AM   #1021
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka View Post
Am just watching this stream now and its mind blowing. I started watching it around 11 ish and I keep pausing it to chat with b/f when certain thing smack us in the face, hence taking so long to watch it.
while watching it b/f found a mucis vid which I had never seen b4 and its nuts how this vid imo ties in what David is sayin.

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun - YouTube

Does black hole sun refere to saturn? it would make sense. well to me it does
Well done to David for putting on a great show.
Goin back to watch the rest.
Babo
ps you know am looking forward to goin to bed tonight/today, it be nice to fall asleep feeling at peace.
Great post! Thanks for sharing....
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:45 AM   #1022
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka View Post
Am just watching this stream now and its mind blowing. I started watching it around 11 ish and I keep pausing it to chat with b/f when certain thing smack us in the face, hence taking so long to watch it.
while watching it b/f found a mucis vid which I had never seen b4 and its nuts how this vid imo ties in what David is sayin.

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun - YouTube

Does black hole sun refere to saturn? it would make sense. well to me it does
Well done to David for putting on a great show.
Goin back to watch the rest.
Babo
ps you know am looking forward to goin to bed tonight/today, it be nice to fall asleep feeling at peace.
Get to bed

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:12 PM   #1023
baboshka
Inactive

Default Dance

woow amazing show, history in the making.
I was gona talk about how much I connted to what David was saying about the gut in how in the past I allowed this emotion control my reactions etc, but ya know all I feel like doin now is to DANCE
come on Gremlin , Indolering ,everyone dance
peace Babo
baboshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 02:03 AM   #1024
anarchia
Banned

Why was someone with Davids views aloud to speak on such a massive scale a national stadium in front of ten of thousands of people with no opposition?? Surly "the others" would've been eager to shut him up? Why was he aloud to go on stage in front of tens of thousands of people & express he's views? Seriously??
anarchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 02:18 AM   #1025
1zenith
Banned

Default davids Lectures

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcreator View Post
The song for the Opening Heart Meditation that was done between the Native song "We are all One" and the "I Choose Love". Does anyone know the name of the song and where I can get it? Is there a Youtube video of this song? One of the lines was "Divine Love is within you know" shown on the screen.

Thanks.
When is David coming to U S ????
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 02:32 AM   #1026
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchia View Post
Why was someone with Davids views aloud to speak on such a massive scale a national stadium in front of ten of thousands of people with no opposition?? Surly "the others" would've been eager to shut him up? Why was he aloud to go on stage in front of tens of thousands of people & express he's views? Seriously??
David first tried to book the Royal Albert Hall but they refused him entry.

He then tried Wembley and they too refused him. Then the Management changed and he tried again and they agreed.

The SNOB's didn't want him to talk but some open-minded people who understood that everyone's money is the same in the long run made it possible.

And a big kudos and thank you to the people who manage Wembley for doing such a great job of making it all go smoothly The staff in the Green Room were fantastic as well!!!!

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by The Tealady; 10-01-2013 at 02:32 AM.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 06:14 PM   #1027
anarchia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post

He then tried Wembley and they too refused him. Then the Management changed and he tried again and they agreed.

The SNOB's didn't want him to talk but some open-minded people who understood that everyone's money is the same in the long run made it possible.

And a big kudos and thank you to the people who manage Wembley for doing such a great job of making it all go smoothly The staff in the Green Room were fantastic as well!!!!
Cool, i did'nt know that, thanks for that infomation, i just imagined it would be really difficult to have a platform like that & i guess it was but he managed it anyway, really appreciate that insight, thanks
anarchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #1028
randomjoe

Got a serious problem with the Wembly video...

I paid ages ago, watched the livestream, and over the past couple of days I've been watching it again so that I can see it all again before it runs out on the 26th.

Was working fine last night, but now there's just a white box where the video should be. I've tried several different browsers, refreshed several times etc. Nothing.

I'm getting very frustrated because I want to watch it again, but if it doesn't start working again soon I won't be able to, cos I'm busy for the last couple of days of the availability period.

Quite annoyed, cos I paid full price right at the start.

Does anyone know what's going on?
randomjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 06:36 PM   #1029
randomjoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomjoe View Post
Got a serious problem with the Wembly video...

I paid ages ago, watched the livestream, and over the past couple of days I've been watching it again so that I can see it all again before it runs out on the 26th.

Was working fine last night, but now there's just a white box where the video should be. I've tried several different browsers, refreshed several times etc. Nothing.

I'm getting very frustrated because I want to watch it again, but if it doesn't start working again soon I won't be able to, cos I'm busy for the last couple of days of the availability period.

Quite annoyed, cos I paid full price right at the start.

Does anyone know what's going on?
Scrap that, it's working now Buzzin.
randomjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 10:58 PM   #1030
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
They've got a nerve when they let in Nanette Newman to do a washing up liquid advert!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 10:20 AM   #1031
poiuytre

Default Wembley

Astonishing performance David !!

Thanks so much for the Wembley Show.

Good performance Gareth as well. Nice music.
poiuytre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 10:25 PM   #1032
elshaper
Inactive

I've been watching Wembley video and I'm 2/3 way through and David started to talk about waveform/frequency coming from Saturn and symbolism representation of the frequency. Has anyone mentioned about cancellation of the frequency?

If WE all generate the same frequency of this evil frequency but at out of phase, the frequency that's coming out from Saturn will be cancelled and have no effect on us, zero. This is how noise cancellation headphone works. You feed the same frequency from surrounding into the headphones but out of phase and you will have no noise.

Then the matrix will collapse, people will wake up to the reality.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 03:40 AM   #1033
john_court
Inactive

David has some practical suggestions which to me, sound sensible and are very easy to grasp on an intuitive level.

1. do whatever you want, as long as it does not harm others.

2. love and empathy are far more powerful than fear and hate.

3. cultivate your 'right brain.' Cultivate your creativity, and use your intuition instead of focusing solely on left brain rationality.

4. defend yourself. Refuse to go along with evil, whether it's war, the tsa, gmo's or whatever.

5. Practice correct action, in concert with others. Enjoy the company of like-minded people and grow in strength. Love everyone regardless.

Very simple, clear-minded proposals, yet so easy to stray. We do what we can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I've been watching Wembley video and I'm 2/3 way through and David started to talk about waveform/frequency coming from Saturn and symbolism representation of the frequency. Has anyone mentioned about cancellation of the frequency?

If WE all generate the same frequency of this evil frequency but at out of phase, the frequency that's coming out from Saturn will be cancelled and have no effect on us, zero. This is how noise cancellation headphone works. You feed the same frequency from surrounding into the headphones but out of phase and you will have no noise.

Then the matrix will collapse, people will wake up to the reality.
john_court is offline   Reply With Quote